Alex Table Tennis - MyTableTennis.NET Homepage
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Tenergy 05 Lasting time

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
ejmaster View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ejmaster Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Tenergy 05 Lasting time
    Posted: 07/12/2010 at 2:43pm
I realized that tenergy 05 black lasts lot less time than the red.

After 3 months or so, the sheet loses the grip and gets hard as a rock.

Is there anyone who has noticed similar behaviour?.

Not having fun with 49,5 euros per sheet here in Europe.

Maybe Sallom can tell about his experience. I have seen some pictures from him. 

Edited by ejmaster - 07/12/2010 at 2:47pm
EJ Club.

MM T05(fh)/Srvfx(bh); InfVps,LSW,Viscaria,RwV,TBAlc,PG7,yextsc,yeo. EJmaster wood.
Sponsored Links

Dafydd393 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Dafydd393 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07/12/2010 at 3:32pm
Originally posted by ejmaster ejmaster wrote:

Where are you buying it from, that price is ridiculous! Try Dandoy, Bribartt, TableTennisDirect or Teessports. All of these are cheaper with Dandoy being the cheapest at 38 Euros

Edit - Sorry that I couldn't answer any of you questions btw, I was just shocked by the price you are paying for T05!

Edited by Dafydd393 - 07/12/2010 at 3:33pm
Blade - Ma Lin Extra Offensive FL
Fh - Boost TC 2.0mm
Bh - Boost TC 2.0mm
ejmaster View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ejmaster Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07/12/2010 at 3:53pm
Originally posted by Dafydd393 Dafydd393 wrote:

Where are you buying it from, that price is ridiculous! Try Dandoy, Bribartt, TableTennisDirect or Teessports. All of these are cheaper with Dandoy being the cheapest at 38 Euros

Edit - Sorry that I couldn't answer any of you questions btw, I was just shocked by the price you are paying for T05!

This is the price from local dealers in Spain. I have ordered a lot of times on line, but many times it is too much time to wait 8 days to get a sheet. From local dealer i have the sheet next day.

This is an old story like the little supermarket in your street or the gas station are more expensive than the big supermarket, but if one wants a bottle of milk at 3.am. have to pay at the gas station. 

Edited by ejmaster - 07/12/2010 at 3:57pm
EJ Club.

MM T05(fh)/Srvfx(bh); InfVps,LSW,Viscaria,RwV,TBAlc,PG7,yextsc,yeo. EJmaster wood.
saif View Drop Down
Silver Member
Silver Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote saif Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07/13/2010 at 2:21am

This is the price from local dealers in Spain. I have ordered a lot of times on line, but many times it is too much time to wait 8 days to get a sheet. From local dealer i have the sheet next day.

This is an old story like the little supermarket in your street or the gas station are more expensive than the big supermarket, but if one wants a bottle of milk at 3.am. have to pay at the gas station. 

Yeap, Time is money.
TBS FH & BH: T05fx
Tibhar Samsonov Alpha FH: Grip-S Europe BH: Rakza7 soft
Victas Koji Matsushita FH: Tenergy 80 BH: Feint long III
https://www.facebook.com/groups/5439549367/
Thomasson View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Thomasson Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07/13/2010 at 2:33am
EJmaster u live close to Barcelona by any chance?
Blade: TB ALC
FH: Tenergy05 2.1
BH: Tenergy64 1.7
peter79 View Drop Down
Premier Member
Premier Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote peter79 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07/13/2010 at 2:57am
I never own black Tenergy. I still have red T05 which is bought since the first launching. The grip is gone several times already, but I revive it with Parafin oil and soap. I will play until the topsheet cracks Approve
Andro Wanokiwami AO Offensive 83 gr
H3 National Orange 40 deg 2.2
Baracuda Max
182 Gr

ejmaster View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ejmaster Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07/13/2010 at 6:53am
Originally posted by Thomasson Thomasson wrote:

EJmaster u live close to Barcelona by any chance?

Hi Thomasson,

I live close to Madrid.

Regards,
EJ Club.

Thomasson View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Thomasson Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07/13/2010 at 8:29am
Thats a bit to far out of my vacation destination (Pineda de Mar), thats near Barcelona so :p

Else I would have tried to have a hit with you.
Blade: TB ALC
FH: Tenergy05 2.1
BH: Tenergy64 1.7
ejmaster View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ejmaster Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07/13/2010 at 4:03pm
Originally posted by Thomasson Thomasson wrote:

Thats a bit to far out of my vacation destination (Pineda de Mar), thats near Barcelona so :p

Else I would have tried to have a hit with you.

i would have liked.

last year i went on vacation to Sitges very close to Barcelona.

hope you have a nice time. good weather for sure.
EJ Club.

debraj View Drop Down
Premier Member
Premier Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote debraj Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07/13/2010 at 7:59pm

Moral of the Story: .... if you don't care about the savings...don't crib about the price!! Beer 

You Show Off LOL....!!
729-F1||Rhyzm-P(FH)|| Rasant Grip orRhyzm-P max(BH)
vid1
Vid 2
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic