Alex Table Tennis - MyTableTennis.NET Homepage
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Tenergy 05 Proffesional Version

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123>
Author
bbkon View Drop Down
Premier Member
Premier Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bbkon Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08/31/2010 at 12:00pm
Originally posted by LOOPMEISTER LOOPMEISTER wrote:

Timo says he uses a 94g ALC and he picks the heaviest Tenergy out of the batch, because they have the most density and hence most power. And I'm sure he replaces his rubber every day or two.

So I, for the most part, believe him. ALC is a fast blade but mine is 86g. Timo's 94g ALC is going to be much faster. Heavy Tenergy on both sides of a heavy blade is probably 75% faster than my 86g ALC (when I use it) with a med or light (not center cut Wink) Tenergy 05 on one side. Plus the "tuned" feeling you get from a brand new sheet of Tenergy is another factor. Add that all together and I personally don't think that Timo needs to tune his rubbers. (Not to mention that he can generate plenty of power by his technique alone.)

94g ALC with new, (center cut) heavy Tenergy's on both sides is a ROCKET! Its boosted enough. But he obviously gets over-powered by the likes of Xu Xin and ZJK in counter looping rallies away from the table, so maybe he needs to boost more or start boosting!

I haven't use Tenergy on both sides in a while but I just put T05FX on the bh of my 88g MJ with my regular T05 on the FH and it was incredible! The FH power and spin increased by 50% just by replacing my usual Sriver FX with T05 FX on the bh side. That's why I can believe Timo doesn't have to boost. but Im not a pro, so I'm probably wrong about the boosting thing. Most of the top players I know boost with Tibhar Clean tune, and I know the Chinese are boosting their tacky rubbers. So I should believe the BTY pros are doing it.

i think all the pros must use at least 2 raquets ,one slightly faster than the other i met 2 pros that they have 2 raquets each one , the slower raquet to play very aggresive and powerful players , one had 1.9 mm in the bh in one raquet and 2.1 in the bh
Sponsored Links

LOOPMEISTER View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote LOOPMEISTER Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08/31/2010 at 2:59pm
Originally posted by davidzou davidzou wrote:

every pro tunes.....The only reason xu xin and zjk overpowers him in rallies is because of the technique. Boll uses mostly upperbody and elbow to generate power while the chinese fh uses the entire body.

I agree with the faster technique, but they also have faster equipment. ZJK for sure. Smile

APW46 View Drop Down
Assistant Moderator
Assistant Moderator

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote APW46 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08/31/2010 at 3:48pm
There is no professional version. Some sheets may well be pre-tuned, but swallow the myth guys. I was once in the same room as the world no3, who sorted through about 35 sheets of rubbers before he picked one out to play with, but they were not made specially, he just picked the best, just like picking the most round ball.

Edited by APW46 - 08/31/2010 at 3:53pm
The Older I get, The better I was.
Topspinify View Drop Down
Beginner
Beginner

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Topspinify Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08/31/2010 at 3:51pm
Exactly, how do you know this?

Thank you.
APW46 View Drop Down
Assistant Moderator
Assistant Moderator

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote APW46 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08/31/2010 at 3:54pm
Originally posted by Topspinify Topspinify wrote:

Exactly, how do you know this?

Thank you.
 Coz I know, but you can choose to believe what you wish.
Imago View Drop Down
Premier Member
Premier Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Imago Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08/31/2010 at 3:55pm
Of course there are. Timo Boll's T05 is professional. My T05 will always be amateur. One of my friends has now a Provincial T05. He took his rubber to his village last weekend.
Topspinify View Drop Down
Beginner
Beginner

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Topspinify Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08/31/2010 at 3:58pm
Are you saying he plays the exact same quality rubber like you?
APW46 View Drop Down
Assistant Moderator
Assistant Moderator

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote APW46 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08/31/2010 at 4:42pm
Its a very difficult thing to prove, the manufacturers will deny it, because they sell their products on the face of their top end sponsored players. What has always been a fact is that Chinese rubbers have been of varying standards, 'RITC' or Regional Institute of Tiajin China, was in the early days proof that a rubber when stamped with those initials had been made for the Chinese national team, and as such was a superior rubber, but very quickly the other provincial manufacturers latched on to this, and just stamped 'RITC' on anyway.
There is no such thing in Europe, Sweden and Japan, ALL rubbers are of a benchmark standard, though the quality varies within thgose benchmark standards, ie, not much, any meaningful variations will fall foul of the benchmark practices they are undoubtedly signed up to, In Europe ISO 9002, which stands for International standards Organisation.

Rules are different for imported products, but believe me, Manufactured products originating in Europe MUST comply to their promise of quality.

What do you guys think happens in the Tenergy factory? there is one plant producing low quality Tenergy for the masses, then a superb, 'state of the art' secret plant producing extra special 'pro' Tenergy? you need to learn about the 'economies of scale' if you believe that;

They may well be tuning rubbers in the factory for their sponsored players, but please please lets get away from this 'specially produced rubber' scenario, its just a myth. (apart from China)

Edited by APW46 - 08/31/2010 at 5:13pm
rossicarbon View Drop Down
Silver Member
Silver Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote rossicarbon Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08/31/2010 at 4:51pm
Originally posted by Thaidog Thaidog wrote:

I thought Oh and Joo both played T64?
Oh uses 05, Joo is 05 and 64 and Ryu seung min is 05 eventhough Ryu is contracted with xiom.
liXiao View Drop Down
Premier Member
Premier Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote liXiao Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08/31/2010 at 5:30pm
I'd love to get those Mizutani/Fukuhara tenergys. What is surprising is that its 130 for four new tenergys. Wouldn't that normally be more like 240$? Along with the signatures they'd be worth a fortune, no?
Gewo Aruna Hinoki Carbon
Gewo Nexxus EL Pro 53 SuperSelect
Yinhe Qing
glanden.zheng View Drop Down
Silver Member
Silver Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote glanden.zheng Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08/31/2010 at 8:56pm
Originally posted by liXiao liXiao wrote:

I'd love to get those Mizutani/Fukuhara tenergys. What is surprising is that its 130 for four new tenergys. Wouldn't that normally be more like 240$? Along with the signatures they'd be worth a fortune, no?

LOLLOLLOL go for it! If you find it cheap then there is no reason not to try! It's a wonder how prott.cc had gotten all the rubber!
LOL
Butterfly Viscaria FL

FH: Hurricane 3 Prov

BH: Tenergy 05
roundrobin View Drop Down
Premier Member
Premier Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote roundrobin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08/31/2010 at 9:17pm
Originally posted by APW46 APW46 wrote:

Its a very difficult thing to prove, the manufacturers will deny it, because they sell their products on the face of their top end sponsored players. What has always been a fact is that Chinese rubbers have been of varying standards, 'RITC' or Regional Institute of Tiajin China, was in the early days proof that a rubber when stamped with those initials had been made for the Chinese national team, and as such was a superior rubber, but very quickly the other provincial manufacturers latched on to this, and just stamped 'RITC' on anyway.
There is no such thing in Europe, Sweden and Japan, ALL rubbers are of a benchmark standard, though the quality varies within thgose benchmark standards, ie, not much, any meaningful variations will fall foul of the benchmark practices they are undoubtedly signed up to, In Europe ISO 9002, which stands for International standards Organisation.

Rules are different for imported products, but believe me, Manufactured products originating in Europe MUST comply to their promise of quality.

What do you guys think happens in the Tenergy factory? there is one plant producing low quality Tenergy for the masses, then a superb, 'state of the art' secret plant producing extra special 'pro' Tenergy? you need to learn about the 'economies of scale' if you believe that;

They may well be tuning rubbers in the factory for their sponsored players, but please please lets get away from this 'specially produced rubber' scenario, its just a myth. (apart from China)

While I also don't believe Butterfly has two different production line of Tenergys, it is true that some rubbers do turn out better made than others, even from the same batch.  It's the same reason Nittaku selects the best of their 3-star balls as "premium" from the production line and sell the rejects at a lower price.  Tenergys, on the other hand, are so succefully marketed by Butterfly they do not need to sell their seconds at a lower price, or even have to mark them as such... It's entirely possible that many of us are getting "seconds" or even "rejects" from the Tenergy production line.  A 2~3% reject rate in production is very reasonable, and 15~20% of each production run can yield products that clearly exceed all expected standards, e.g. "the cream of the crop". 

bbkon View Drop Down
Premier Member
Premier Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bbkon Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09/01/2010 at 2:04am
Originally posted by roundrobin roundrobin wrote:

Originally posted by APW46 APW46 wrote:

While I also don't believe Butterfly has two different production line of Tenergys, it is true that some rubbers do turn out better made than others, even from the same batch.  It's the same reason Nittaku selects the best of their 3-star balls as "premium" from the production line and sell the rejects at a lower price.  Tenergys, on the other hand, are so succefully marketed by Butterfly they do not need to sell their seconds at a lower price, or even have to mark them as such... It's entirely possible that many of us are getting "seconds" or even "rejects" from the Tenergy production line.  A 2~3% reject rate in production is very reasonable, and 15~20% of each production run can yield products that clearly exceed all expected standards, e.g. "the cream of the crop". 

how do they tell what sheet should be"second"
Premier Member
Premier Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote roundrobin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09/01/2010 at 3:30am

It could be improper hardness, improper bounce, improper elasticity, etc. 
I have been in the garment manufacturing/decorating industry for over twenty years, including high-volume computerized embroidery for several well-known brands... No matter how advanced your equipment is and how capable your operators are, factory "seconds" or "thirds" are a given.  
I can easily imagine the set of strict standards each sheet of Tenergy must pass through Butterfly's inspection post-production... The question is what Butterfly does with sheets that barely passed or failed inspection.  In our own production of private label uniforms and designer dresses, the standards are usually set by our own customers.  The rejection rate could be as low as 1~2% or as high as 50%.
APW46 View Drop Down
Assistant Moderator
Assistant Moderator

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote APW46 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09/01/2010 at 4:08am

I have been in the garment manufacturing/decorating industry for over twenty years, including high-volume computerized embroidery for several well-known brands... No matter how advanced your equipment is and how capable your operators are, factory "seconds" or "thirds" are a given.  
I can easily imagine the set of strict standards each sheet of Tenergy must pass through Butterfly's inspection post-production... The question is what Butterfly does with sheets that barely passed or failed inspection.  In our own production of private label uniforms and designer dresses, the standards are usually set by our own customers.  The rejection rate could be as low as 1~2% or as high as 50%.
 yes, well reasoned IMO.
Stavros View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Stavros Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09/01/2010 at 4:52am
I've heard from a well informed friend of mine that Butterfly increased the prices of its products because of Tenergy. Butterfly has raised the quality control process of Tenergy, throwing away many rubbers that do not meet the quality standards.

InfinityVPS   -   D80   -   D05
Premier Member
Premier Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote roundrobin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09/01/2010 at 4:59am
Originally posted by Stavros Stavros wrote:

I've heard from a well informed friend of mine that Butterfly increased the prices of its products because of Tenergy. Butterfly has raised the quality control process of Tenergy, throwing away many rubbers that do not meet the quality standards.

That's possible.  Or maybe the rejects are actually sold overseas cheaply with a removable "Not For Pro Use" sticker on each packaging...

Edited by roundrobin - 09/01/2010 at 5:00am
dragon kid View Drop Down
Premier Member
Premier Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote dragon kid Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09/01/2010 at 5:12am
Or.......
They can come up with a funny name and call those Tenergy rejects with another name, then sell it to us.. :))
655H3PClassicAcudaS1
'Nobody is Perfect. I am Nobody'
nicefrog View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nicefrog Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09/01/2010 at 5:37am

I haven't use Tenergy on both sides in a while but I just put T05FX on the bh of my 88g MJ with my regular T05 on the FH and it was incredible! The FH power and spin increased by 50% just by replacing my usual Sriver FX with T05 FX on the bh side. That's why I can believe Timo doesn't have to boost. but Im not a pro, so I'm probably wrong about the boosting thing. Most of the top players I know boost with Tibhar Clean tune, and I know the Chinese are boosting their tacky rubbers. So I should believe the BTY pros are doing it.

Come on man :P 50%? over Sriver? :) The difference in revs on a ball between rubbers wouldn't be more than 15% no matter what rubber your using and I bet most of them are within %5 of each other. I have to ask my hitting partner to study the balls he's receiving carefully and he still needs to take into account the average of 10 balls to be sure which rubber is making more spin and it's only ever a very small amount of difference. Nothing dramatic but just enough to be able to perceive the difference. I wouldn't be suprised if the revs at it's destination on Sriver EL for example could be even higher than Tenergy, it just wont look like it is because it doesn't have such a dramatic arc
1dennistt View Drop Down
Silver Member
Silver Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 1dennistt Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09/01/2010 at 9:37am
There is some variation in Tenergy 05 sheets.  I ordered 3 at the same time last November.  The first was good, the second sheet was fantastic.  Better feel, spin and has lasted longer, it has just moved to my backup blade and is playing well on there also.  I just put the third sheet on, time will tell how well it plays.  My initial impression is that it is another very good sheet.

I had the same experience with Tackifire Drive back in the speed gluing days.  I had one sheet that seemed to last forever.Smile
Donic Waldner World Champion 1989 ZLC (Inner), Donic BlueStorm Pro (Red) Max, ????? (Black) 1.8 mm)
LOOPMEISTER View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote LOOPMEISTER Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09/01/2010 at 12:49pm
Originally posted by nicefrog nicefrog wrote:

The FH power and spin increased by 50% just by replacing my usual Sriver FX with T05 FX on the bh side.

Come on man :P 50%? over Sriver? :) The difference in revs on a ball between rubbers wouldn't be more than 15% no matter what rubber your using and I bet most of them are within %5 of each other. I have to ask my hitting partner to study the balls he's receiving carefully and he still needs to take into account the average of 10 balls to be sure which rubber is making more spin and it's only ever a very small amount of difference. Nothing dramatic but just enough to be able to perceive the difference. I wouldn't be suprised if the revs at it's destination on Sriver EL for example could be even higher than Tenergy, it just wont look like it is because it doesn't have such a dramatic arc

I'm not even talking about the speed and spin of Sriver FX vs Tenergy 05 FX on the BH side... I'm saying the same FH rubber--Tenergy 05-- got much faster and with more spin and sound when I replaced the rubber on the other side. Tenergy's wiggly sponge will make the whole setup faster compared to the Sriver sponge which almost dampens the speed of the setup unless its right after I "glued" the Sriver on. Heavier weighted rubbers can have a similar effect, but for sure, the newer "wiggly" sponges can give your whole setup more power and spin, especially when your using them on both sides! Smile

Put an old style rubber on the backhand of your blade. Put Tenergy on the front. Bounce the ball on the fh side, hit with it, etc. Then keep Tenergy on the front, and put another Tenergy on the bh side. Bounce the ball again on the fh side, hit with it, etc, and you will find a huge difference in performance on the fh side. Some of the other new rubbers like Xiom Vega and Palio Blitz will have a similar (but diminished) affect.

bbkon View Drop Down
Premier Member
Premier Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bbkon Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09/01/2010 at 1:41pm

roundrobin regarding quality control,do you think that overpriced butterfly shirts(80$+) are really made in japan while the cheaper shirts are made in other places? i dont think they have a production line only for supplying internal market that would be very expensive..sorry guys for hijacking the thread just wanted to ask roundrobon about the garments industry
Stavros View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Stavros Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09/02/2010 at 1:21am

Originally posted by nicefrog nicefrog wrote:

The FH power and spin increased by 50% just by replacing my usual Sriver FX with T05 FX on the bh side.

I'm not even talking about the speed and spin of Sriver FX vs Tenergy 05 FX on the BH side... I'm saying the same FH rubber--Tenergy 05-- got much faster and with more spin and sound when I replaced the rubber on the other side. Tenergy's wiggly sponge will make the whole setup faster compared to the Sriver sponge which almost dampens the speed of the setup unless its right after I "glued" the Sriver on. Heavier weighted rubbers can have a similar effect, but for sure, the newer "wiggly" sponges can give your whole setup more power and spin, especially when your using them on both sides! Smile

Put an old style rubber on the backhand of your blade. Put Tenergy on the front. Bounce the ball on the fh side, hit with it, etc. Then keep Tenergy on the front, and put another Tenergy on the bh side. Bounce the ball again on the fh side, hit with it, etc, and you will find a huge difference in performance on the fh side. Some of the other new rubbers like Xiom Vega and Palio Blitz will have a similar (but diminished) affect.

Agree with Loopmeister. The b/h rubber affects the f/h rubber's performance dramatically. I usually choose a very good b/h rubber at first and then buy that rubber for f/h. The balance of the blade is much better having same f/h and b/h rubber.
InfinityVPS   -   D80   -   D05
nicefrog View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nicefrog Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09/02/2010 at 1:58am
Loopmeister, I see what you were talking about now, unusual theory that one but I can see how it would change the whole setup a bit
Premier Member
Premier Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote roundrobin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09/02/2010 at 2:00am
Originally posted by bbkon bbkon wrote:

roundrobin regarding quality control,do you think that overpriced butterfly shirts(80$+) are really made in japan while the cheaper shirts are made in other places? i dont think they have a production line only for supplying internal market that would be very expensive..sorry guys for hijacking the thread just wanted to ask roundrobon about the garments industry

From my personal understanding of the premium wear market, yes, definitely some expensive Butterfly shirts could be made in Japan.  The higher the price, the smaller quantity it is usually produced, in which case it could easily be contracted out to small local mom-and-pop shops that specialize in such premium wear.
Baal View Drop Down
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Baal Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09/02/2010 at 10:10pm
My own suspicion having seen his shirts is that he actually knows somebody at a factory where they are produced and is getting them that way.  They really are indistinguishable from the expensive ones.
glanden.zheng View Drop Down
Silver Member
Silver Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote glanden.zheng Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09/03/2010 at 6:50pm
Originally posted by Baal Baal wrote:

My own suspicion having seen his shirts is that he actually knows somebody at a factory where they are produced and is getting them that way.  They really are indistinguishable from the expensive ones.

well then I mean... that's not bad! if quality control is good, then so be it! but IMHO the thing is is that there ARE better quality sheets of Tenergy out there. I think it's just that some are recognised, then given to the professionals, and others are mixed with the commercial bunch, which we are talking about here. So if we buy it from shops like ProTT, they might as well be the PRO VERSION. But if we buy the off-the-shelf Tenergys, you might still get a PRO VERSION if you are lucky to pick out the good one, but if not, then you might as well play with the commercial versions....
Butterfly Viscaria FL

FH: Hurricane 3 Prov

BH: Tenergy 05
MildSeven View Drop Down
Silver Member
Silver Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MildSeven Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09/04/2010 at 6:45am
none of you work in manufacturing do you
smackman View Drop Down
Assistant Moderator
Assistant Moderator

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote smackman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09/04/2010 at 7:20am
pro version smo version good one lol,
This makes me think of all the kids in the world with Micheal Jordon Air Nike shoes on who can't jump 3 inches.
Yes the stuff the pros use is Tenergy  but yours is only a fiveogy lol.
They just pick out or ask for thier specific weights and hardness and the sponsored ones will bin any not suitable.

If you look at a Butterfly cataloge you will see that a good percentage of products are made in China ummmmm same place as most other products including Nike shoes lol
Ulmo Duality,Donic BlueGrip C2 red max ,Yinhe Super Kim Ox Black
NZ table tennis selector, third in the World (plate Doubles)I'm Listed on the ITTF website
DaHobbit View Drop Down
Beginner
Beginner

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DaHobbit Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09/04/2010 at 9:09am

Originally posted by lild100 lild100 wrote:

So when like maze or Timo get there Tenergy o5 they don't have to do anything except use free chack to put the rubber on there blades.... Where as other pros have to boost... which sometimes will be good and sometimes not as good... inconsistant!

Timo said on his forum that he uses the same Tenergy as anyone else, but he picks the weight. Maybe he's a liar.

Maze doesn't even use Tenergy.

This topic is BS.

Pro's may or may not get a custom rubber from the factory, but if they do its probably personalized... Custom hardness, thickness, etc. "Pro" Tenergy for sale is a myth. That would mean there's a consistent rubber all pros request, instead of custom requests. And if BTY had this superior tenergy that they made consistently, why not package it to the public and raise the price?

A national or a pro team might get some Tenergy's direct from the factory with a special stamp because it didn't go through the normal consumer process. Someone gets a hold of it or sells it and says its "national version" or pro version. But its B.S.

People were calling Pro Tenergy "National" tenergy but that was BS, so now they call it "Pro" tenergy. Its just hype. Probably first made up by someone in CHina, etc, where DHS "national", "provincial" rubbers are marketed.

Sure, I'd like to get a hold of Timo's custom T05 or Ma Long's custom T64, or Mizutani's custom 64 (if they even exist), but I don't believe for one second there's a general type of "pro" tenergy. Smile

This.

Edited by DaHobbit - 09/04/2010 at 9:10am
Zhang Jike and Li Ping and Ma Long fan!

Blade: Xiom Fuga FL
FH: DHS Hurricane 3 Neo 2.2
BH: Donic Coppa JO Gold 2.0
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123>
  Share Topic