megaspin.net
Forum Home Forum Home > General > General

chan kazuhiro

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
blahness View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote blahness Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: chan kazuhiro
    Posted: 09/30/2010 at 11:31pm
I think Japan has just found another Hao Shuai....the serve receive, the amazing BH blocks and FH sidespin is just sooo similar... LOL  Another thing I like a lot about him is that he plays with so much control...  would be so interesting to see what happens when he actually meets Hao Shuai himself in a match...
-------
Stiga Allround Wood NCT
FH: TG3 Neo
BH: Haifu White Shark (Yellow Sponge)
liXiao View Drop Down
Premier Member
Premier Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote liXiao Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10/01/2010 at 12:41am
Except Chan has respect from the head coach, unlike Hao.
Done with penholding...
bbkon View Drop Down
Premier Member
Premier Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bbkon Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10/01/2010 at 3:21am
Originally posted by liXiao liXiao wrote:

Except Chan has respect from the head coach, unlike Hao.

nobody in this forum knows what  LGL thinks about hao, how somebody in this forum  knows that hao suai has no respect for his coach?,this is BS of the month,next thread will be if hao shuai likes pepsi or coke or maybe  ZJK  likes brunnetes or redheads, damm thought i ve seen everything
Oliver View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Oliver Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10/01/2010 at 7:45am

You cannot ''find'' a player.

It takes a lot more than 10 years to ''make'' a player.

Edited by Oliver - 10/01/2010 at 12:12pm
beeray1 View Drop Down
Premier Member
Premier Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote beeray1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10/01/2010 at 12:10pm
every chinese native i have known that plays table tennis "knows" that LGL does not like Hao Shuai. (pay attention to the quotes, so that you dont lash out at me)

It's like a common knowlege to them. Same thing for Chen Qi, except the opposite. LGL really really likes Chen Qi, even though he has never done anything amazing. That's why, at some events, Chen Qi will just be there, and nobody knows why. While at the same time you havent seen Hao Shuai in the past 4 or 5.
Ebenholz 7
Hurricane 3
Tenergy 80 1.9
dragon kid View Drop Down
Premier Member
Premier Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote dragon kid Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10/01/2010 at 12:48pm
One result does not make a player..
Like the great King Cantona once said, "Form is temporary. Class is permanent"
Only time will tell whether Chan Kazuhiro will be a top world player. From what I've seen from his game against Ma Long, it is still a long way to go. I don't see anything really special about him yet..

655H3PClassicAcudaS1
'Nobody is Perfect. I am Nobody'
BeaverMD View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BeaverMD Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10/01/2010 at 3:07pm
Originally posted by beeray1 beeray1 wrote:

every chinese native i have known that plays table tennis "knows" that LGL does not like Hao Shuai. (pay attention to the quotes, so that you dont lash out at me)

It's like a common knowlege to them. Same thing for Chen Qi, except the opposite. LGL really really likes Chen Qi, even though he has never done anything amazing. That's why, at some events, Chen Qi will just be there, and nobody knows why. While at the same time you havent seen Hao Shuai in the past 4 or 5.

I think LGL is still not over Hao Shuai's loss vs. Maze in the 2005 Worlds.  If you guys have only seen the shortened youtube version of that match, you owe it to yourself to see the full video.  LGL and the whole Chinese team wanted that win and Hao Shuai wasn't able to capitalize.  Coach Wu Jingping was applauding like a nutjob and the other Chinese coaches/players were doing the synchronized stand up and cheer everytime Hao scored.  I'm guessing they had a lot of betting action on that match and LGL is still p.o.'d about the money he'd lost.

Edited by BeaverMD - 10/01/2010 at 3:28pm
beeray1 View Drop Down
Premier Member
Premier Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote beeray1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10/01/2010 at 3:12pm
that's what every chinese tt player i have asked attributes his dislike to- that one epic loss. I even have that one burned to a dvd.
Ebenholz 7
Hurricane 3
Tenergy 80 1.9
BeaverMD View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BeaverMD Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10/01/2010 at 3:19pm
Originally posted by dragon kid dragon kid wrote:

One result does not make a player..
Like the great King Cantona once said, "Form is temporary. Class is permanent"
Only time will tell whether Chan Kazuhiro will be a top world player. From what I've seen from his game against Ma Long, it is still a long way to go. I don't see anything really special about him yet..

Looking at his ITTF record, he has losses in 2010 from Wang Hao, Oh S.E., Ning Gao, Chen Weixing and Paul Drinkhall.  Still, a win against Ma Long in good form isn't too shabby.
dragon kid View Drop Down
Premier Member
Premier Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote dragon kid Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10/01/2010 at 10:12pm
Not saying that the win is shabby.. A win against Ma Long is a good win. What I am saying is that he needs to produce that kind of win on a regular basis if Chan wants to be recognize as a leading player..
655H3PClassicAcudaS1
'Nobody is Perfect. I am Nobody'
bbkon View Drop Down
Premier Member
Premier Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bbkon Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10/02/2010 at 3:52am

regarding that native chinese,are they reading tabloids? one thing is that LGL thinks like a coach that hao shuai is not competitive enough 8(backed by the  meltdown in 2005) and another thing is  that they have personal  issues..

i can say also that many farmers in the tibet argue that there is a alien base under the everest
saif View Drop Down
Silver Member
Silver Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote saif Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10/02/2010 at 6:10am
Originally posted by bbkon bbkon wrote:

i can say also that many farmers in the tibet argue that there is a alien base under the everest

You never know, may be we're not alone.Shocked.....LOL
Tibhar Samsonov Alpha FH: Grip-S Europe BH: Rakza7 soft

Victas Koji Matsushita FH: TSP Ventus Speed BH: TSP Curl P1-r
https://www.facebook.com/groups/5439549367/
beeray1 View Drop Down
Premier Member
Premier Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote beeray1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10/02/2010 at 7:34pm
Originally posted by bbkon bbkon wrote:

regarding that native chinese,are they reading tabloids? one thing is that LGL thinks like a coach that hao shuai is not competitive enough 8(backed by the  meltdown in 2005) and another thing is  that they have personal  issues..

LOL

I have heard of the personal issues point as well.

otherwise, I'm pretty sure you said the same thing.

Edited by beeray1 - 10/03/2010 at 11:37am
Ebenholz 7
Hurricane 3
Tenergy 80 1.9
DonnOlsen View Drop Down
Beginner
Beginner

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DonnOlsen Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05/20/2012 at 9:50pm
Does anyone here know about Chan Kazuhiro's background? That is, is he native Japanese or from another country.  I ask because, typically, we see the young Japanese players grow up before our eyes and he seems not be that.

Thanks,
Donn
amateur View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote amateur Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05/20/2012 at 10:20pm
He's indeed from China (Shanghai); his original name is Zhang Yibo. It seems he came to Japan about 10 years ago, became a Japanese citizen in 2008, and is married to Tang Yuanyuan, the coach of Ai Fukuhara. Last year he played in the Chinese Super League for Zheshang (Ma Lin and Timo Boll's club).
DonnOlsen View Drop Down
Beginner
Beginner

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DonnOlsen Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05/20/2012 at 11:00pm
Thanks!

Knowledgeable people here, for sure!
Donn
amateur View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote amateur Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05/21/2012 at 12:27am
Originally posted by DonnOlsen DonnOlsen wrote:

Thanks!

Knowledgeable people here, for sure!

One or two at least Wink

Welcome to the forum!
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic