Alex Table Tennis - MyTableTennis.NET Homepage
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Nittaku neo hurricane 3?

Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
Author
spinnmaster View Drop Down
Beginner
Beginner

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote spinnmaster Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Nittaku neo hurricane 3?
    Posted: 06/22/2011 at 9:57am
Have anyone info of this rubber? They sell it at iruiru. Thanks in advance.
Sponsored Links

chain_05 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote chain_05 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06/22/2011 at 2:29pm
Non tacky and soft sponge.
2017 (update)
ViS
Fh:TauI Bh: Mxs

Firefall

FH : Mantra H BH: Razanter R50
Beginner
Beginner

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote spinnmaster Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06/22/2011 at 3:18pm

So its no good??

beeray1 View Drop Down
Premier Member
Premier Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote beeray1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06/22/2011 at 3:22pm
the Nittaku NEO on there they have national quality- what they give to japanese players who use Hurricane 3 NEO. It's legit. My friend uses it.
Beginner
Beginner

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote spinnmaster Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06/22/2011 at 3:28pm
So how does it play? Is it fast/spinny? what can you compare it with?
Beginner
Beginner

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote spinnmaster Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06/22/2011 at 3:37pm
Beeray if i am remembering right you have played with BW2 red sponge. Have you tested your friends Nttaku h3 neo? if you have what was the differencies?
bagung View Drop Down
Silver Member
Silver Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bagung Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06/22/2011 at 9:07pm
friends of mine using Nittaku Neo H3, and he said is better than the DHS Neo H3 Provincial....
TB ZLC, Innerforce ZLC, HK3, HH3, HL2 Cpen......
itanium45 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote itanium45 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06/22/2011 at 9:24pm
Which one from iruiru? is that KYOHYO3 NT50

Thanks
bagung View Drop Down
Silver Member
Silver Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bagung Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06/22/2011 at 9:27pm
Originally posted by itanium45 itanium45 wrote:

Which one from iruiru? is that KYOHYO3 NT50

Thanks

no... not that one....
this is the one....

TB ZLC, Innerforce ZLC, HK3, HH3, HL2 Cpen......
bluebucket View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bluebucket Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06/22/2011 at 10:01pm
They are by all accounts national quality sheets, it's the cheapest way to buy a national sheet and probably the only way to be 100% sure you are getting a real one
mon22 View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mon22 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06/22/2011 at 10:11pm
how do you order from iruiru
I am a total Newb. Come at me!
bluebucket View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bluebucket Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06/22/2011 at 10:25pm
Go to the English section of the web site, do your order jam in your credit card details and you are done. They seem to send everything via ems which gets to you in a few days. The box's and packing that company send out are a sight to behold. Almost Alien postal technology. They have the H2 neo also which would solve your issue of not finding good H2's regularly 

Edited by bluebucket - 06/22/2011 at 10:26pm
Beginner
Beginner

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote spinnmaster Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06/22/2011 at 11:42pm

they have it on tt-japan also.

itanium45 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote itanium45 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09/27/2011 at 4:49am
Just a question, from Iruiru, the Hurrican 3 KYOHYO 3 NT50 mention that Japan sponge and China sheet. Why the Neo3 doesn't mention that info?
Also, Neo 3 mention that "this is a square type", is that National sheet?

mikepong View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mikepong Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09/27/2011 at 4:59am
can someone compare it to DHS h3 neo prov/natl? tnx in advance
rpbnakata View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote rpbnakata Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09/27/2011 at 5:26am
Originally posted by itanium45 itanium45 wrote:

Just a question, from Iruiru, the Hurrican 3 KYOHYO 3 NT50 mention that Japan sponge and China sheet. Why the Neo3 doesn't mention that info?
Also, Neo 3 mention that "this is a square type", is that National sheet?

2011 Nittaku catalogue mention it: both topsheet and sponge of Nittaku H3 Neo are made in China. I don´t know about its grade, national, provincial or whatever. But I can tell it´s much softer than 8-sided H3 Neo.
BTW, H3 NT50 Type has just been discontinued here in Japan. Cry
Phenom st/BW3/Ω3Euro ● Photino st/Ω4Pro/R7S ● Speed 90 fl/Vega Euro/S3
zheyi View Drop Down
Silver Member
Silver Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote zheyi Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09/27/2011 at 11:08am
have played before.. more like a provincial version than national.. and less tacky but as good..
FireHorse View Drop Down
Silver Member
Silver Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote FireHorse Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09/27/2011 at 4:07pm
Just wonder why no one carries this rubber in the US?  It could sell like crazy.  Maybe I'm gonna be the saleman for this line of rubber Tongue j/k.

I probably will ask paddlepalace about this rubber and several other new blades that Nittaku just produce.

In the mean time, anyone knows the reason why this line of rubbers (Nittaku Hurricane rubbers) not so popular (or even not a lot of US players know about them)? 

Thanks,

FireHorse
Current Setup:
Butterfly Primorac Carbon
FH: Andro Rassant Grip
BH: Andro Rassant PowerGrip
hookumsnivy View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote hookumsnivy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08/30/2014 at 12:52pm
Bringing this thread back to life :)

Does anyone have any more input on this?  A comparison to h3 neo provincial would be great as buying this would be much more reliable.
Also, any idea on what the sponge hardness is?  I assume it's somewhere between 38 and 41, but an exact number would be great.

Clarence247 View Drop Down
Silver Member
Silver Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Clarence247 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08/30/2014 at 1:58pm
Sponge is 39 - but Nittaku H3 Pro is a better choice is one intends to boost with Falco - it just performs better in all aspects.
OSP Virtuoso (Off-)
MX-P (Max)
Mantra M (Max)

Backup:
Yasaka Extra Offensive,
Nittaku H3 Prov
729-802 SP
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote hookumsnivy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08/30/2014 at 2:03pm
I don't boost.  I'm using h3 neo prov right now and I just threw some glue on the blade and slapped the rubber on.  That's good enough for my purposes.
If this is essentially the same as h3 neo prov (or better), then it provides a reliable way to get prov quality.
Silver Member
Silver Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Clarence247 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08/30/2014 at 2:06pm
yes, you will not be disappointed - it is the same product - with better quality control and a sponge which is not too hard. If you happened to have  real good H3 neo prov then Nittaku H3 Neo prov will feel the same... if you had an average H3 Neo prov - then Nittaku will feel better....
OSP Virtuoso (Off-)
MX-P (Max)
Mantra M (Max)

Backup:
Yasaka Extra Offensive,
Nittaku H3 Prov
729-802 SP
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote hookumsnivy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08/30/2014 at 3:33pm
Interesting.  If that's the case, why would anyone use H3 neo prov which is actually more expensive?
stiltt View Drop Down
Assistant Admin
Assistant Admin

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote stiltt Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08/30/2014 at 3:57pm
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote hookumsnivy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08/30/2014 at 4:02pm
Originally posted by fatt fatt wrote:

http://tt-japan.net/index.php?currency=USD&main_page=product_info&products_id=1152

can't find it there: http://iruiru.com/goods_list.php?ct=A#Nittaku (and no DHS category in the list).

I've never ordered from tabletenniskingdom though.

I found someplace else as well, but it was a lot more expensive.

With shipping to the US, tabletenniskingdom seems to be the cheapest for 1 sheet.  Are they reputable?
Silver Member
Silver Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Clarence247 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08/30/2014 at 4:09pm
Originally posted by hookumsnivy hookumsnivy wrote:

Interesting.  If that's the case, why would anyone use H3 neo prov which is actually more expensive?

Prices have very much to do with market forces... the greater the demand the higher the price - DHS H3 Neo Prov maybe more known / popular if it is more expensive
OSP Virtuoso (Off-)
MX-P (Max)
Mantra M (Max)

Backup:
Yasaka Extra Offensive,
Nittaku H3 Prov
729-802 SP
piligrim View Drop Down
Premier Member
Premier Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote piligrim Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08/30/2014 at 6:07pm
is it fast enough or still need to boost it?
kurokami View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kurokami Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08/30/2014 at 6:22pm
as zheyi said, it's more like a provincial. less tacky, slightly softer but bouncier sponge. 

there are jttaa pros using nittaku h3 neo. quality is good and consistent. my purchased h3 neo prov varied in quality and were not as good. my supplier went back to train in CNT half a yr ago so i don't think i can get these reliably. looking for a suitable fh rubber atm.

for dhs, import price is higher but in china, it's ~$35. in jp, nittaku neo h3 is about $40 retail, store price ~$36 regularly. so price is about the same. 
Viscaria
H3N/T05
http://mytabletennis.net/forum/forum_posts.asp?TID=65345&KW=&title=feedback-kurokami
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote hookumsnivy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08/30/2014 at 8:45pm
Originally posted by kurokami kurokami wrote:

as zheyi said, it's more like a provincial. less tacky, slightly softer but bouncier sponge. 

there are jttaa pros using nittaku h3 neo. quality is good and consistent. my purchased h3 neo prov varied in quality and were not as good. my supplier went back to train in CNT half a yr ago so i don't think i can get these reliably. looking for a suitable fh rubber atm.

for dhs, import price is higher but in china, it's ~$35. in jp, nittaku neo h3 is about $40 retail, store price ~$36 regularly. so price is about the same. 

Most of us don't make it to China too often, so getting our hands on authentic provincial versions isn't so easy.  Essentially you have to know someone because you never know what you're going to get when ordering it online - there have been far too many threads on here with people questioning the authenticity of sheets they've received from various sellers.
Fortunately someone at my previous club goes back to china every so often, gets a bunch of them from his old coach and brings them back to the states.  Last time he had extra so I was able to get one, but it was $50.
If I can get guaranteed provincial or better quality for $36+ shipping, I think it's worth a shot when I need to replace the current one.
Ray View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ray Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08/30/2014 at 9:28pm
At ta-q.jp you can purchase it for $40 incl. shipping (330JPY for one rubber): http://ta-q.jp/en/new-cgi/endetail.php?mk=Nittaku&hid=NR-8701
Life is too short for defensive play.

https://twitter.com/spinnier_com
fb.me/spinnier
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
  Share Topic