megaspin.net
Forum Home Forum Home > General > General

FELLOWSHIP of the BLADES!

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 910111213 34>
Author
fatt View Drop Down
Assistant Admin
Assistant Admin

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote fatt Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05/25/2012 at 1:30am
I'll make a movie at Green Lake with a buddy of mine for sure. Some practice and a whole match! 
feedback the fatt ( •_•)O¯`·.¸.·´¯`°Q(•_•) Rhyzm + RL 5-ply + ??? "we ping therefore we are"

atv View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote atv Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05/25/2012 at 1:35am
Originally posted by fatt fatt wrote:

I'll make a movie at Green Lake with a buddy of mine for sure. Some practice and a whole match! 

Do me a favor, post it on your bondour.com as well so I can at least watch it.
YEO
FH: 729 08 ES
BH: Focus III Snipe
Senkoh-1
FH: H3 Comm
BH: 755
fatt View Drop Down
Assistant Admin
Assistant Admin

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote fatt Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05/25/2012 at 1:51am
will do!
feedback the fatt ( •_•)O¯`·.¸.·´¯`°Q(•_•) Rhyzm + RL 5-ply + ??? "we ping therefore we are"

decoi View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote decoi Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05/25/2012 at 3:37am
damit. just wondering whats the estimate arrival for Ireland?
Blade: DHS Hurricane Hao
FH: TG3 BS
BH: Xiom Omega 4 Aisa

Blade: Hurricane Hao 2 (656)
Fh: Dhs Gold Arc 3
Bh: Stiga Tour H
http://www.youtube.com/user/decoyla?feature=mhee
fatt View Drop Down
Assistant Admin
Assistant Admin

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote fatt Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05/26/2012 at 3:48pm
I picked up the blade at USPS; the packaging is outstanding. the blade is marvelous to just watch; the sound hitting my head with the handle has such a high resonating pitch! I can already tell it's a speed monster. Of course it is so beautiful.
I really have to keep gardening now; more to come.

tommyzai View Drop Down
Premier Member
Premier Member
Senior Animator

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tommyzai Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05/26/2012 at 5:55pm

FATT, is Red Hammer in your capable hands? 
THE UNSTOPPABLE EJ MADMAN!

For More Information, Contact: tommy@tommyzai.com
fatt View Drop Down
Assistant Admin
Assistant Admin

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote fatt Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05/26/2012 at 6:34pm

Originally posted by tommyzai tommyzai wrote:

FATT, is Red Hammer in your capable hands? 

yes it is; didn't you see the post above yours? LOL

just kidding; I had posted in the wrong thread ("Handcrafted blades by Ross Leidy"); I just moved the post here where it belongs.

I am looking forward to trying it tomorrow; I will ship Wednesday morning at the very latest to take advantage of Green Lake opening hours on Tuesday nights. Is that OK?

tommyzai View Drop Down
Premier Member
Premier Member
Senior Animator

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tommyzai Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05/26/2012 at 6:36pm
FATT,
Sounds like a great plan. Please get us a review, pics, and vid if you can!
Next up is:  jt99sf/USA/SF/CA
Hey, we need that map! The journey is starting to roll!
Tommy

Edited by tommyzai - 05/26/2012 at 6:37pm

128YinYang View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 128YinYang Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05/27/2012 at 11:28pm
Hey Tommy: How do the blades travel? does Storms of Jupiter start in Australia and make its way in reverse order back to America, while Red Hammer travels through America and the to Australia?
Selling Everything! No set-up at this time.
tommyzai View Drop Down
Premier Member
Premier Member
Senior Animator

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tommyzai Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05/28/2012 at 12:07am
Storms of Jupiter will travel West.
Red Hammer will travel East.
Both should join in Europe and travel together!

Imago View Drop Down
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Imago Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05/28/2012 at 1:29am
They can eventually join but will never travel together for the peril of reiteration. Wink
fatt View Drop Down
Assistant Admin
Assistant Admin

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote fatt Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05/28/2012 at 1:41am
I hit 5 minutes today with Aurus and boost tx. my buddy did not show up and there was a serious table I could not leave so I played with my main blade all night to avoid confusion. I willl focus on the Red Hammer tuesday night. 

tommyzai View Drop Down
Premier Member
Premier Member
Senior Animator

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tommyzai Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05/29/2012 at 2:44pm

I hit 5 minutes today with Aurus and boost tx. my buddy did not show up and there was a serious table I could not leave so I played with my main blade all night to avoid confusion. I willl focus on the Red Hammer tuesday night. 

FATT, I beg of you to shoot a short vid, post a pic with signatures, and review. I'm on my knees! The Fellowship needs visuals.

Edited by tommyzai - 05/29/2012 at 2:48pm

tommyzai View Drop Down
Premier Member
Premier Member
Senior Animator

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tommyzai Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05/29/2012 at 2:47pm
Seahorse, did Storms of Jupiter arrive safely? 

Edited by tommyzai - 05/29/2012 at 2:48pm

tommyzai View Drop Down
Premier Member
Premier Member
Senior Animator

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tommyzai Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05/29/2012 at 2:48pm
Pondus, we need that glorious map of your. 

Red Hammer has already traveled from AZ to ID to WA and will soon be in CA. :-).
Storms of Jupiter has traveled from OH USA to Australia

Pondus View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Pondus Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05/29/2012 at 3:40pm
Here's the latest updated map (including Fatt in Seattle and Seahorse in Australia).
Yay, we've got blue dots too now!! Smile

Tommyzai - two things:

1) I was planning on following your list on Page 1 as far as adding dots - if I shouldn't, let me know.
2) If you want to add the map to Page 1, you can simply use an image link to: http://www.notbyhand.com/TT/FOTB_Map.png — I'll just update the map as we go along and use the same URL. 
That way the map will "automatically" update for you.

Edited by Pondus - 05/29/2012 at 3:40pm
Imago View Drop Down
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Imago Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05/29/2012 at 4:38pm
Geography is not a noble science, the coachman knows where to drive to. Wink

Where is the UNDERWORLD?

UNDERWORLD

Frogger

Edited by Imago - 05/31/2012 at 1:12am
Peter C View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Peter C Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05/29/2012 at 5:16pm
Seahorse

Are you based in Alice Springs?
decoi View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote decoi Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05/29/2012 at 8:13pm
wait hold on there how is it going from east coast usa straight to aus missing all of europe on the way?
Blade: DHS Hurricane Hao
FH: TG3 BS
BH: Xiom Omega 4 Aisa

Blade: Hurricane Hao 2 (656)
Fh: Dhs Gold Arc 3
Bh: Stiga Tour H
http://www.youtube.com/user/decoyla?feature=mhee
128YinYang View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 128YinYang Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05/30/2012 at 2:51am
Hold up, I'm confused. Storms of Jupiter just went from Ohio to Australia. Is it making its way back to the States? Cuz I'm dying to play with it Big smile Wink
Selling Everything! No set-up at this time.
fatt View Drop Down
Assistant Admin
Assistant Admin

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote fatt Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05/30/2012 at 10:38am
all done.
it will take me time to edit all the movies. I could not find my tripod so the phone was sliding and falling during the games but i'll get a few good points in a final edited video.
will ship tomorrow morning (waiting for the next address).

atv View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote atv Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05/30/2012 at 10:49am
Seems somone's GF also signed it...
YEO
FH: 729 08 ES
BH: Focus III Snipe
Senkoh-1
FH: H3 Comm
BH: 755
jt99sf View Drop Down
Premier Member
Premier Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jt99sf Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05/30/2012 at 11:30am

Pondus, we need that glorious map of your. 

Red Hammer has already traveled from AZ to ID to WA and will soon be in CA. :-).
Storms of Jupiter has traveled from OH USA to Australia

I'll be bringing the Red Hammer to Hawaii for the State Tourney.

I'll get some hits & sigs there.  Vids to come.
84 gm TBS/Viscaria/Photino T05(FH)/Dawei 388B-1(BH)

林德成 HardBat:Hock 3-Ply /Dr Evil
JimT View Drop Down
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JimT Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05/30/2012 at 11:38am
Originally posted by Pondus Pondus wrote:

Here's the latest updated map (including Fatt in Seattle and Seahorse in Australia).

Tommyzai - two things:

1) I was planning on following your list on Page 1 as far as adding dots - if I shouldn't, let me know.
2) If you want to add the map to Page 1, you can simply use an image link to: http://www.notbyhand.com/TT/FOTB_Map.png — I'll just update the map as we go along and use the same URL. 
That way the map will "automatically" update for you.

Pondus, how come  the map displays with such a dark background? (if you follow the link, that is)
Single Ply Hinoki Club, Founding Member
Say "no!" to expensive table tennis equipment. Please...
Pondus View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Pondus Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05/30/2012 at 12:08pm
The map is made with a transparent background, so depending your browser and its settings the background may look dark or white when you look at the map image isolated (ie click on the link).

The reason I made it (and other images) transparent is because I think that displays the nicest in this forum (and its threads) - where it/they simply pick up the light blue background color.

Make sense?
fatt View Drop Down
Assistant Admin
Assistant Admin

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote fatt Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05/30/2012 at 1:13pm
I have been in contact with jt99sf. The Red Hammer won't make it to his home before he flies to Hawaii. I will therefore ship to Hawaii tomorrow morning Cry.

jt99sf View Drop Down
Premier Member
Premier Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jt99sf Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05/30/2012 at 1:35pm

I have been in contact with jt99sf. The Red Hammer won't make it to his home before he flies to Hawaii. I will therefore ship to Hawaii tomorrow morning Cry.

it's perfect!  one less thing for me to carry. LOL

I'll just bring the rubbers and a sharpie. Len will be signing the blade too.
84 gm TBS/Viscaria/Photino T05(FH)/Dawei 388B-1(BH)

林德成 HardBat:Hock 3-Ply /Dr Evil
frogger View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote frogger Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05/30/2012 at 2:00pm

Ribbit, ribbit Smile

Ribbit
Hardbat LKT Toxic 3 Yasaka A-1-2
BTY TBS
BTY T64FX 2.1 Black
BTY T05FX 2.1 Red

182. gr.
gatz View Drop Down
Silver Member
Silver Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote gatz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05/30/2012 at 5:48pm
what is the time frame that we get the red hammer in canada guys?

Blades: Amultart,Zetro Quad, Axelo

Rubbers: FH: Sigma 2 Euro, Vega japan BH: Sigma 1 Pro
tommyzai View Drop Down
Premier Member
Premier Member
Senior Animator

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tommyzai Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05/30/2012 at 6:45pm
jt99sf, EXCELLENT! The blade will be blasting away in Hawaii.
FATT, we look forward to those vids. Wonderful!
GATZ, a couple months I'm guessing, but it's unpredictable. Please hang in there. We need you!
Pondus, super. Please keep updating it so we can follow the patch. I will keep the list on page#1 updated.

*Remember to use only water-based glue. As you can see we had some initial problems with the tuners smearing the sigs. 

Edited by tommyzai - 05/30/2012 at 6:45pm

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 910111213 34>
  Share Topic