Alex Table Tennis - MyTableTennis.NET Homepage
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

2006 Croatian Open Video

Post Reply Post Reply Page  123>
Author
stanleyhu View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote stanleyhu Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: 2006 Croatian Open Video
    Posted: 01/28/2006 at 11:19pm
WS-QF Li Xiao Xia vs Tamara Boros
http://www.megaupload.com/?d=KUH80DJ1
Sponsored Links

stanleyhu View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote stanleyhu Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01/28/2006 at 11:52pm
WS-QF Guo Yue vs Kristina Toth
http://www.megaupload.com/?d=EN9METBY
martinspin View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote martinspin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01/29/2006 at 1:52am

Hi folks
Thanks Stanley :) - More vids on http://www.martinspin.ch/html/croatian__.html
martinspin

Cheers, Martin
peterbald View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote peterbald Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01/29/2006 at 2:38am

Can't download :-(

Any other sources?

BTF MTS pro special
Yasaka Phantom 012 OX
Andro Hexer 1.9mm

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote martinspin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01/29/2006 at 3:11am

Hi Peter

Please read the HOWTO on the following site: http://www.martinspin.ch/html/2006.html

martinspin

Originally posted by peterbald peterbald wrote:

Can't download :-(

Any other sources?

Cheers, Martin
dondish View Drop Down
Silver Member
Silver Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote dondish Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01/29/2006 at 7:28am
thanks martin and stanley,
do u guys have videos from the slovenian open?
thanks again..

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote martinspin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01/29/2006 at 7:37am

Hi dondish
I didn't found tv stations to record from internet.
martinspin

Originally posted by dondish dondish wrote:

thanks martin and stanley,
do u guys have videos from the slovenian open?
thanks again..
Cheers, Martin

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote martinspin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01/29/2006 at 8:03am

Hi folks

Sorry - I've changed the link for the Croatian Open Videos: http://www.martinspin.ch/html/croatian.html

martinspin

Cheers, Martin
tt-jim View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tt-jim Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01/29/2006 at 9:47am
Wow Great Job Martin
The Geratest Sport in the World is......Tabletennis :-D

My Wood:Double Happiness MAGICIAN E 2 OFF
My Fh Rubber:DHS Dipper 2
My Bh Rubber:DHS Dipper 2
DaniloDividina View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DaniloDividina Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01/29/2006 at 10:06am
Originally posted by martinspin martinspin wrote:

Hi folks

Sorry - I've changed the link for the Croatian Open Videos: http://www.martinspin.ch/html/croatian.html

martinspin

cant download the videos...

Blade: Ma Lin Extra Offensive
FH: Hurricane III
BH: Stiga Carbo Sound

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote martinspin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01/29/2006 at 10:39am

Hi Danilo

Refer to the HOWTO on the following site: http://www.martinspin.ch/html/2006.html

Originally posted by DaniloDividina</P>
<P>cant download the videos...</P>[/QUOTE DaniloDividina

cant download the videos...

[/QUOTE wrote:

Cheers, Martin

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DaniloDividina Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01/29/2006 at 10:46am

@Martin,

can u post it here on how to download?i cant read the .pdf format coz i dont have adobe here...pls?

dondish View Drop Down
Silver Member
Silver Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote dondish Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01/29/2006 at 11:05am

DaniloDividina, have fun:
Instructions for downloading videos from
http://www.martinspin.ch/html/videos.html

Intro The Download of the videos is free and it needs no password or user name. In principle

there are two possibilities of loading videos from my Site. Either you load the files directly

from ftp server or you load bittorrent packages with all available matches of a competition

(e.g. Swedish Open).

Install FDM You can recognize ftp downloads by the linked name of the match e.g. MAZE Michael

(DEN) 4:0 BOLL Timo (GER) and the FDP coment beside it. The Download in Internet

Explorer (IE) works not and in such a way I recomend the freeware "Free Download

manager" (FDM), which you can direct load from my Site. The ftp download program offers

a lot of features. One of the advantages is that you can schedule the DL what is important

for loading from my server. On the server can load a certain number of clients

and often come in such a way the error message "421 Too many users", which means

that the maximum number was reached by possible clients and you have to wait. You can

schedule the download for a faster connection to the server. Download FDM from my site

by clicking with the right mouse button on the link Free Download Manager. This link

is completely above on the Site http://www.martinspin.ch/html/2005.html. In the context

menu you select the comand "store under..." and indicate in the following dialogue the

memory place. Perhaps you noticed that the file possesses the ending *.rar. It concerns

in this case a packed (compressed) file, which was produced with WinRar. The WinRar

format can be unpacked with different programs such as WinZip, TUGZip or WinRar. If

you installed still no appropriate program on your computer, you can download and install

on http://www.martinspin.ch/html/videos.html WinRar. After the packer program is installed

and FDM_Packet.rar is downloaded, you can decompress it with the appropriate

instruction for that in the context menu of the packed file. With the "fdminst.exe" you install

the program. Simply click and the procedure begins. Now you are ready for your first

Download of my Site.

Load with FDM Now you go on my Site, select for your link of a video (ftp) and press the right mouse

button on the left. In the lower third of the context menu you see the entry "Download

with FDM". Select this comand and you arrive at the dialogue "Aadd download". For the

"URL" you do not need to care any longer and "user name" and "password" are not necessary.

"Download type:" is naturally "save file" and at "Group" you could select e.g.

"Video". Important it is however that you adjust the save folder, so that you find the

downloaded video after the download. Also the option "Generate a file name automatically"

is a practical provides, because you do not need to worry about the name of the

file. With me you have always a complete indication of the match. If you got many

downloads you can selct the "Priority of download" f�r this file. Since you already know to

that the error message "421 - Too will appear many users" will come, you can use the

"Schedule" here. Press on the clock icon. "Schedule download" is a very important dialogue

for getting the videos on my site. With scheduling FDM will connect as fast as possible

to the ftp server. "Start time" os basic and you can select can with the mouse either

the hours or the minutes. For connecting as fast as possible I recommend you to set the

option "Every" with "1 Minutes". FDM is so constantly connecting with the server.

We assume, you are not there during the download and the download is still in the mode

"Schedule download". After the download has finished, which can go quite fast, the program

tries to load the file again. Unfortunately you loose in such a case your video and

must wait again until the download begins. Therefore it is important that you select in the

tab "Scheduler" during the download the command "Disable Task" in the context menu.

Perhaps you noticed already the FDM Icon at the right lower edge of the screen? Differently

colored arrows indicate the status of the Downloads. If you see a green arrow, you

know that a file is loading. Over the context menu of this icon you can select commands

or open simply the fdm. So, that might be enough for first and I hopes the Download

succeeds and you have much pleasure with the videos.

BitTorrent I would like I to tell you what BitTorrent is. In the comparison to the conventional

Download of a file by http or ftp with the BitTorrent technology the upload capacities of

the downloader are along used, even if they downloaded the file only incompletely. Files

are not distributed thus any longer only star shaped by a server, but also from user to

user it distributes (Peer ton Peer) whereby all can keep their files faster. The server is

loaded and the offerers costs less. BitTorrent consists of two parts: The server program,

called tracker, administers information to one or more files. The downloading client experiences

from the tracker, who downloads and distributes otherwise still the file. As

soon as a Client received a segment (chunk) of the file and verified the check total, it announces

this to the tracker and can pass this piece of file on to other clients. In order to

be able to download a file, the client needs a Torrent. In this is the address of the tracker

as well as file name, size and check totals of the file which can be downloaded. A Torrent

file can contain also information about several files. Torrent files are large few kilobytes

and lie usually on the homepage of the hompage of the provider ready for the download.

If the provider deletes the torrent from the tracker or if the contact is lost to the tracker,

the clients cannot develop a new contact to other clients more, the exchange between already

well-known clients can however be continued. The common BitTorrent Clients Azureus,

Bitcomet and the BitTorrent Classic Client can do without tracker and work thus

decentralized ("trackerless"). However Azureus and Bitcomet use different protocols, so

that communication between the two clients is impossible. I decided for Azureus, because

it is IMHO the best Torrent Client. From the mentioned reasons my Torrents can be

loaded only with Azureus.

Load with Azureus Azureus can load directly from my website and afterwards install. Loading with Azureus is

suitable to distribute larger files. I seed whole packets of the appropriate competition.

Since usually the clients close the download after downloading, it makes more sense to

distribute whole packages. Then all are longer at loaden and seeden and so the DL rate is

better. Distributing of my files with Azureus is only in the initial stage and the DL rate on

average around 20 kB/s. With this rate you can load in an hour approx. 70 Mega Bytes

(MB) down and for a large package with several Giga Bytes (GB) needs it approx. 2 to 3

day constant of running Azureus.

The Torrent of a package recognizes it by the linked BT Package on my Site. The

Torrent refers to a folder with all files of a certain match. With the context menu you can

download the Torrent. Thereby it doesn't matter whether you make with FDM or with IE,

because the Torrents are on the HTTP server. After you have loaded the torrent you can

open it into Azureus over the menu "File". It needs a certain time until the DL runs. Let

Azureus work simply in the background work and be occupied with more important things

of the life. Over the context menu to the Azureus Icon at the lower right edge of screen

you can adjust the Upload and Download. The more Upload speed you give, the more

download speed you receive. Azureus needs very much patience and at best you let run

the computer all day and night. Is not bad also, if its Azureus closes in the meantime,

because after renewed opening the program continues to work, where you stopped.

Epilog Many people asking me for help with download. Therefore I wrote this how-to and I

hope, you read it thoroughly. Questions as "How can I load videos?" or "Do I need a

password for the ftp server?" I will answer no longer. If you've got suggestions or references

to this how-to, you are announced to contact me.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DaniloDividina Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01/29/2006 at 11:15am
tnx a lot

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote martinspin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01/29/2006 at 11:43am

@ dondish

Thanks a lot!

I'm working many hours for my free service. The hour one needs to check out downloading from my site or other ftp servers is realy not too much.

martinspin

Cheers, Martin
dondish View Drop Down
Silver Member
Silver Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote dondish Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01/29/2006 at 11:47am
martin,
i've heard that karakasevich has a huge bh. do u have any videos of him from the crotian open, or any other videos of him?
thanks...
stanleyhu View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote stanleyhu Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01/29/2006 at 5:06pm
MS-QF Chen Qi vs Jorg Rosskopf
http://www.megaupload.com/?d=QU1S6GHB
3ageeb View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 3ageeb Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01/29/2006 at 5:52pm

well for me, I can't download from megaupload and I dont know why..and I also can't download from martinspin because I can't install programms on this computer...so, can anybody please give me a link to an easy way to download the matches especially chen qi matches..plzzzzzz

Ahmed Saleh-Best Player in Egypt
3ageeb View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 3ageeb Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01/29/2006 at 5:54pm
And I can see nothing for 2006 on the kkreanga.info website !

Ahmed Saleh-Best Player in Egypt
stanleyhu View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote stanleyhu Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01/29/2006 at 6:50pm
MS-QF Vladimir Samsonov vs Hao Shuai
http://www.megaupload.com/?d=RTSAOOET
stanleyhu View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote stanleyhu Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01/29/2006 at 7:06pm
WS-SF Guo Yue vs Gao Jun
http://www.megaupload.com/?d=SV2TG8XM
stanleyhu View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote stanleyhu Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01/29/2006 at 9:01pm
MS-SF Chen Qi vs Wang Hao
http://www.megaupload.com/?d=BSNQPX0D
rx2006je View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote rx2006je Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01/29/2006 at 10:01pm
bump
stanleyhu View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote stanleyhu Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01/29/2006 at 11:36pm
WS-SF Zhang Yi Ning vs Li Xiao Xia
http://www.megaupload.com/?d=PDDFUZMZ
dondish View Drop Down
Silver Member
Silver Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote dondish Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01/30/2006 at 5:48am
thanks alot stanley
dondish View Drop Down
Silver Member
Silver Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote dondish Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01/30/2006 at 5:58am
Originally posted by martinspin martinspin wrote:

@ dondish

Thanks a lot!

I'm working many hours for my free service. The hour one needs to check out downloading from my site or other ftp servers is realy not too much.

martinspin

no problem..
you, stanley and others help me much more when uploading these matches...
so
thanks u martin and stanley
u just keep uploading those videos, we would do everything else....

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote martinspin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01/30/2006 at 6:14am

Hi dondish

I'll keep uploading videos and when other do the rest that would be paradise for me. I wrote the HOWTO for all who has problems with downloading. Uploading tt videos and a howto is that what I want to do. I haven't got the time to explain everybody who has problems with download how it works. When you help others to download the file I've got more time to uploade new tt videos

martinspin

Originally posted by dondish </P>
<DIV>no problem..</DIV>
<DIV>you, stanley and others help me much more when uploading these matches...</DIV>
<DIV>so</DIV>
<DIV>thanks u martin and stanley</DIV>
<DIV>u just keep uploading those videos, we would do everything else....</DIV>[/QUOTE dondish

no problem..
you, stanley and others help me much more when uploading these matches...
so
thanks u martin and stanley
u just keep uploading those videos, we would do everything else....
[/QUOTE wrote:

Cheers, Martin
Balint View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Balint Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01/30/2006 at 9:35am

Guo Yue's blade: It is some kinda Offensive Classic. I bet it's OC CR: She was Liqin's partner :) There's no DHS handle (YET) :)

Butterfly Timo Boll Spirit
FH: DHS SKYLINE 3 2.2mm
BH: DHS SKYLINE 3 2.2mm
Glue SZIKO PREMIUM SPEED ;-)
stanleyhu View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote stanleyhu Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01/30/2006 at 3:37pm
It's so much time consumed to upload. Especially,when megaupload is not working good, what I'm experiencing.
paullau512 View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote paullau512 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01/30/2006 at 3:54pm
big thanks you for stanleyhu and martinspin, you are great guys thanks for these matchs !  Thanks again !
Stiga Allround Classic
Haifu Shark II Max both sides
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  123>
  Share Topic