Alex Table Tennis - MyTableTennis.NET Homepage
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

viscaria vs zjk

Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
Author
pryde View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pryde Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: viscaria vs zjk
    Posted: 11/03/2012 at 11:51am
anybody knows what is the difference between viscaria and zjk? in weight, handle size, feel, etc
Sponsored Links

silva7 View Drop Down
Silver Member
Silver Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote silva7 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11/03/2012 at 7:22pm
well personally i think they are the same blade except for the Handle. the biggest difference between them would be the variation in weight from blade to blade.
i find the ZJK FL handle to be nicer to hold than the Viscaria FL but that is just a personal feel.

RSM Special Platinum T64
alborz View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote alborz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11/04/2012 at 7:16am
people see the name of blade and say:"this blade is named zjk so zjk is using it , lets buy it"!!!
Balde : Donic Epox Control
Forehand : Donic BlueFire M1 (Black / MAX)
Backhand : Donic Vario Big Slam (Red / MAX)

Zhang Jike : Man Of Steel
Baal View Drop Down
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Baal Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11/04/2012 at 7:58pm
I was sure ZJK and Viscaria would be the same, and figured I would like the ZJK handle better.  The ZJK I bought was awful in comparison to my Viscarias in terms of feel and weight balance.  I sold it right away.  Then I tried another one at our club, and it was pretty bad too, but very different from the first one.  Recently, my friend and I each bought new Viscarias.  I didn't like the one I got either, but I liked his and he liked mine so we traded and are happy.  These two Viscaria blades are very very different.   I am starting to wonder if Butterfly has some quality control issues with their ALC blades?  The variability seems higher to me than it used to be, although this is based on pretty small samples.  Anybody else starting to wonder about this?  I should note that finish was perfect on all of these.  They looked great.  But the last two Viscarias I am talking about gave notes that were two full tones apart when you knocked the handle against your head.  That translates to very large differences in speed.

So to the OP I am saying I just don't have a confident answer.  It depends on which ones you get.   

Edited by Baal - 11/05/2012 at 9:16am
danhs View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote danhs Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11/04/2012 at 8:46pm
Originally posted by Baal Baal wrote:

... But the last two Viscarias I am talking about gave notes that were two full tones apart when you knocked the handle against your head.  That translates to very large differences in speed.

Sounds like your head needs to work on it's consistencyWink Seriously though, I've experienced differences that large between blades often. Which one did you keep? Did you weigh them?
tsanyc View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tsanyc Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11/04/2012 at 8:59pm
ZJK is Balsa?
tabten5 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tabten5 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11/05/2012 at 4:24am
Originally posted by tsanyc tsanyc wrote:

ZJK is Balsa?

No, and Viscaria isn't either. That's an oft-quoted factoid.
T05 2.1 | VISCARIA | T64 1.9
Baal View Drop Down
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Baal Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11/05/2012 at 9:15am
Originally posted by danhs danhs wrote:

Sounds like your head needs to work on it's consistencyWink Seriously though, I've experienced differences that large between blades often. Which one did you keep? Did you weigh them?

I have the impression that Viscaria did not used to have that much variation, the ones I owned certainly didn't.  The two blades that varied so much in speed were 90g and 91 grams, the heavier one being a lot faster.  I preferred the slow one, my friend liked the fast one, so we're both happy now.  Anyway, hopefully I won't ever have to buy another one.  I still really wonder if these days there is increased variation in Btfly ALC blades and wonder if anyone else has that impression. 
bonggoy View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bonggoy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11/05/2012 at 9:37am
Originally posted by alborz alborz wrote:

people see the name of blade and say:"this blade is named zjk so zjk is using it , lets buy it"!!!

The question was, "What's the difference between those two blades" and not "why people buy an over priced blade named after a professional player".

I've owned TBS (several of them from when they first they came out) and Viscaria (current blade). I've handled and played with TB ALC and ZJK blade. Viscaria is heavier and has a different handle. Some say it has a softer feel. TBS has a crisper feeling. There are minute difference but at my level (usatt 2000+), I can't really tell nor take advantage of it.

If I have my choice, I will take TBS FL handle and put it in my Viscaria blade and shave a few grams in weight. I guess that will give me a ZJK blade
debraj View Drop Down
Premier Member
Premier Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote debraj Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11/05/2012 at 12:15pm
choice depends on whether you need his name or his game ..   !!  :)
729-F1||Rhyzm-P(FH)|| Rasant Grip orRhyzm-P max(BH)
vid1
Vid 2
speedspin View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote speedspin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11/05/2012 at 12:18pm
I just bought a Viscaria blade that is light in weight--about 86 g.  (but not the Viscaria Light).  I expected it to be faster than my Michael Maze A/C blades (I have 4 of them).  But it seems the light weight Viscaria is not much faster, if at all, than the Michael Maze blade.  Anyone else have this problem?  Do you think that a heavier Viscaria will be faster?  It seems to indicate a quality control problem with the Viscaria--true?
Speedspin
1dennistt View Drop Down
Silver Member
Silver Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 1dennistt Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11/05/2012 at 1:03pm
Anyone else suspect that Butterfly is selling the same blade under 4 different names? Confused

Timo Boll Spirit
Timo Boll ALC
Viscaria
Zhang Jike

There are slight differences in handles, slight differences in weight, slight differences in thickness.  The head size is listed as the same for all the models above, anyone know if the head shape is the same for all 4?

I would think that these criteria are within the tolerance for the manufacturing of wooden based blades.  Even if they sort the blanks before putting on the handles there would have to be some overlap between the blades (maybe the blank gets a handle just based on demand?).  Even if you short them into 2, 3 or 4 groups based on the tone of the blank, there should be room to grab a blank from the group above or below the optimal one if you need a particular model and just slap a handle on it.

What do you think?  Does this make sense?  It would have been simpler when there were just 1 (Viscaria) or 2 models (Viscaria and TBS) since the faster ones would have received Viscaria handles while the Slower ones TBS handles. 
Donic Waldner World Champion 1989 ZLC (Inner), Donic BlueStorm Pro (Red) Max, ????? (Black) 1.8 mm)
shirazir View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote shirazir Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11/05/2012 at 1:18pm
Originally posted by 1dennistt 1dennistt wrote:

Anyone else suspect that Butterfly is selling the same blade under 4 different names? Confused

Timo Boll Spirit
Timo Boll ALC
Viscaria
Zhang Jike

There are slight differences in handles, slight differences in weight, slight differences in thickness.  The head size is listed as the same for all the models above, anyone know if the head shape is the same for all 4?

I would think that these criteria are within the tolerance for the manufacturing of wooden based blades.  Even if they sort the blanks before putting on the handles there would have to be some overlap between the blades (maybe the blank gets a handle just based on demand?).  Even if you short them into 2, 3 or 4 groups based on the tone of the blank, there should be room to grab a blank from the group above or below the optimal one if you need a particular model and just slap a handle on it.

What do you think?  Does this make sense?  It would have been simpler when there were just 1 (Viscaria) or 2 models (Viscaria and TBS) since the faster ones would have received Viscaria handles while the Slower ones TBS handles. 

+1

It's almost impossible to compare blades that are so similar in structure. It's obvious there are variations within the same blade line so it's rather difficult to compare across lines (eg, Viscaria vs. TBS).

That said, I really do think the TB ALC, TBS, Viscaria and ZJK are the exact same blade though nobody except the folks at BTY will be able to confirm or deny that. 
Blade: Galaxy Venus-14

FH: Donic Bluefire M3

BH: Galaxy Moon

Baal View Drop Down
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Baal Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11/05/2012 at 5:09pm
Maybe there are subtle things different (among Viscaria, ZJK, TBS, TB-ALC) like the way they glue the plies or something, but they are all pretty similar.  It's hard to imagine they can be quite identical given the average weight ranges, and I don't think it's all in the handles.  Also, I have yet to try a ZJK that I liked -- but then again, I have only tried two, and I have tried larger numbers of the other models, a lot more in the case of Viscaria and TB-ALC.  The outer ply of the ZJK also looked a bit different with respect to grain, even though it's supposed to be the same wood.  I wish I had larger sample sizes so I could be more sure about this!  As for TBS, Viscaria, TB-ALC, average weights differ a bit, handles are different, and of course, there is variation within the model.  Somebody just mentioned having a lighter Viscaria that is as slow as a Maze, and the one I got a couple weeks ago was 92 grams and played almost like an Amultart.  The Viscaria I am using just now, also purchased in the last month, is just right.   A perfect Viscaria, which is a great blade. That is a whopping big range!

At one point I was a bit worried that Viscaria seemed not to be made anymore (and I had recently lost my best one Cry).  The it occured to me that if and ever I need a new blade, I could switch to TB-ALC, and in a week or less I would be playing the same as ever.  Based on experience so far, I have preferred those to the ZJK blades I have tried.

All the same, I am now really starting to wonder about whether the variability of Btfly blades is increasing, at least in their ALC line.  Maybe they are making them somewhere else now and they have issues with consistency or just don't care?  
danhs View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote danhs Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11/05/2012 at 6:09pm
I think if Butterfly really used the same blanks for all four blades, but sorted them based on speed/weight/thickness, there might actually be less variation between blades of the same modelLOL At least that way if you got a Viscaria it would have to be different from a tbs.
ejmaster View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ejmaster Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11/05/2012 at 6:13pm
Originally posted by shirazir shirazir wrote:

Timo Boll Spirit
Timo Boll ALC
Viscaria
Zhang Jike

+1

It's almost impossible to compare blades that are so similar in structure. It's obvious there are variations within the same blade line so it's rather difficult to compare across lines (eg, Viscaria vs. TBS).

That said, I really do think the TB ALC, TBS, Viscaria and ZJK are the exact same blade though nobody except the folks at BTY will be able to confirm or deny that. 

the zjk is a different blade than a tb alc or viscaria. quite worse feeling and behaviour.

viscaria and tb alc are closer to each other.  
EJ Club.

MM T05(fh)/Srvfx(bh); InfVps,LSW,Viscaria,RwV,TBAlc,PG7,yextsc,yeo. EJmaster wood.
silva7 View Drop Down
Silver Member
Silver Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote silva7 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11/05/2012 at 8:03pm
as a ZJK blade user and ex TBS and Viscaria user, i do find that these 3 blades are too similar to distinguish between. i am pretty sure that if i changed the handle on them, i cannot feel the difference between them.

Edited by silva7 - 11/06/2012 at 6:11am
RSM Special Platinum T64
1dennistt View Drop Down
Silver Member
Silver Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 1dennistt Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11/06/2012 at 8:22am
My old Viscaria has retired after a long career, it's pretty beat up now Ouch, but still serviceable.  I have a friend who has two more of these from about the same time, (old like mine) in good shape, but I haven't been able to convince him to part with them. 

Since it was replaced I have destroyed 2 of the balsa core ALC blades I replaced it with.  I hadn't broken a blade in a long time, but in my defense I have been nursing a bad case of tennis elbow which has caused me lots of other problems also.  Embarrassed

One thing we haven't considered is the ALC plies themselves.  Could be a quality control of the fibers in the plys?  I'm doubting this since there should be less variability in them than in different samples of the same type of wood.  I'm guessing that is what we see in the differences between 2 blades of the same type, as with most things mass produced the quality control will make the difference between a consistent product and lower quality alternative knockoffs.

My Viscaria came in at 91 gms, and so far I haven't found anything I like as well as that blade.  My only compliant is that it's heavier than I would like now.
Donic Waldner World Champion 1989 ZLC (Inner), Donic BlueStorm Pro (Red) Max, ????? (Black) 1.8 mm)
IanMcg View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote IanMcg Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11/06/2012 at 6:07pm

My old Viscaria has retired after a long career, it's pretty beat up now Ouch, but still serviceable.  I have a friend who has two more of these from about the same time, (old like mine) in good shape, but I haven't been able to convince him to part with them. 

Since it was replaced I have destroyed 2 of the balsa core ALC blades I replaced it with.  I hadn't broken a blade in a long time, but in my defense I have been nursing a bad case of tennis elbow which has caused me lots of other problems also.  Embarrassed

One thing we haven't considered is the ALC plies themselves.  Could be a quality control of the fibers in the plys?  I'm doubting this since there should be less variability in them than in different samples of the same type of wood.  I'm guessing that is what we see in the differences between 2 blades of the same type, as with most things mass produced the quality control will make the difference between a consistent product and lower quality alternative knockoffs.

My Viscaria came in at 91 gms, and so far I haven't found anything I like as well as that blade.  My only compliant is that it's heavier than I would like now.

How does the Viscaria (not balsa) compare to the Fiberenergy ALC (balsa)?
assiduous View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote assiduous Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11/07/2012 at 11:08am

Timo Boll Spirit
Timo Boll ALC
Viscaria
Zhang Jike

This is how DUMB rumors take the image of the truth. That's all it takes, some coo-coo to toss something stupid in the air and people like it because it is outrageous and perpetuate it until it is commonly accepted. 

Just how exactly could BTY accomplish that feat? Tell all the employees that manufacture the blades to keep quiet? Somebody has to know about this thing happening. What do you do - tell them to be quiet and just HOPE that they be quiet? And risk disastrous reputation damage? People can't keep secrets, it WILL leak, everything leaks! And for what?? What is the benefit of this? They have only 1 blade but they will be better off if they sell it under 4 names? Why? 

I mean this just doesn't make any sense. Totally ridiculous. 

If someone told me that after TBS was discontinued, the new TB ALC is very close, ok, I give that the benefit of the doubt, though I am sure that even those two are not 100% the same.

puppy412 : Sorry man, I don't mean to sound disrespectful, but I know that more training will make me better, I don't need to come here to figure that out
proSpin View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote proSpin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11/07/2012 at 11:17am
Zhang jike is slightly harder and dwells shorter than viscaria. 
But viscaria has more dwelling time, making it an ideal blade to loop. As for handle wise, according to butterfly, its 100x25mm ( Connick handle ). So both shd be more or less same. 
Usually you can expect a viscaria to have an average weight of 93-94g. Zhang jike FL weighs so much lesser than an average viscaria. 

Usually, those who are used to the viscaria would find zhang jike unpleasant for them. But come on, there is no progress if there is no change. 
Baal View Drop Down
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Baal Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11/07/2012 at 11:20am
Handles are may be the same size at one place on the blade but ZJK and Viscaria handles have different overall shape and feel in the hand.  Viscaria is usually in the 90-92 range, not 93-4.  As for change, not all change is good.  If the ZJK blade was that great, maybe he would use it.
1dennistt View Drop Down
Silver Member
Silver Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 1dennistt Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11/07/2012 at 2:37pm
Originally posted by 1dennistt

Timo Boll Spirit
Timo Boll ALC
Viscaria
Zhang Jike

This is how DUMB rumors take the image of the truth. That's all it takes, some coo-coo to toss something stupid in the air and people like it because it is outrageous and perpetuate it until it is commonly accepted.

Better not tell the other manufacturers that, you see that is how the game is played in everything from computer chips to major appliances. 

AMD makes 2, 3, and 4 core chips for instance.  They are sorted according to various criteria, and some have 1 or 2 cores turned off and are sold to customers and priced accordingly.  They don't tell the customer that one of the cores is bad, or the cached memory isn't working, they just disable that core and sell you a fully functioning 3 cored computer chip.  This allows them to utilize chips they normally would discard.

Most hard drives are manufactured by only a few companies now.  But to different tolerances and with different quality of components.

Why in the lower tech area of blade manufacturing do you find it so hard to believe?  Different criteria allows them to utilize more of the finished product coming off of the assembly line, with less waste.  The kicker is how good is their quality control is, to assure when you pay for a particular model that you actually get one.  Not something outside the norm for that particular model.

It doesn't mean that the manufacturer is scamming the customer, just using modern methods of manufacturing to keep cost as low as possible.

Edited by 1dennistt - 11/07/2012 at 2:47pm
assiduous View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote assiduous Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11/07/2012 at 3:06pm
The way AMD sells their chips is not a secret, they don't try to fool or defraud anyone. They make that information public, voluntarily. It is communicated in all tech circles. Of course they don't put it on the box, who does. 

This is not the same thing as BTY selling the same blade with different names secretly. If people find that ZJK is a TBS with a different handle, there will be problems and people will feel defrauded, and a lawsuit may ensue. 

Why would BTY do that?? I fail to see a motive! TBS was a great selling blade in itself, very likely the best selling blade of all times. And BTY already has the best image in TT. Especially in blades.. BTY has no competition at all. 

Why risk everything, what is the gain, why would a TBS with ZJK name tag be of any benefit to them. Why would ZJK agree to that. Seriously, does this make any sense to you? I want to ask you: would YOU do this if you owned BTY?
puppy412 : Sorry man, I don't mean to sound disrespectful, but I know that more training will make me better, I don't need to come here to figure that out
Baal View Drop Down
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Baal Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11/07/2012 at 3:17pm
It reminds me way back in the day of a bunch of guys in a bar arguing which gigantic family car was better, an Oldsmobile, a Buick, or a Pontiac.  
shirazir View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote shirazir Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11/07/2012 at 3:20pm
Originally posted by assiduous assiduous wrote:

The way AMD sells their chips is not a secret, they don't try to fool or defraud anyone. They make that information public, voluntarily. It is communicated in all tech circles. Of course they don't put it on the box, who does. 

This is not the same thing as BTY selling the same blade with different names secretly. If people find that ZJK is a TBS with a different handle, there will be problems and people will feel defrauded, and a lawsuit may ensue. 

Why would BTY do that?? I fail to see a motive! TBS was a great selling blade in itself, very likely the best selling blade of all times. And BTY already has the best image in TT. Especially in blades.. BTY has no competition at all. 

Why risk everything, what is the gain, why would a TBS with ZJK name tag be of any benefit to them. Why would ZJK agree to that. Seriously, does this make any sense to you? I want to ask you: would YOU do this if you owned BTY?

How is that even remotely a risk? How could you sue someone on the basis that two of their products are the same. 

It's akin to Samsung producing the Galaxy S III and the Galaxy Nexus under the Google name and selling them as different products while they're VERY similar internally. You as a customer are responsible for what you buy and it's not as though someone forced it upon you. If BTY chooses to produce two of the same blades and label them differently, you can simply choose not to buy one or both of them.
Blade: Galaxy Venus-14

FH: Donic Bluefire M3

BH: Galaxy Moon

1dennistt View Drop Down
Silver Member
Silver Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 1dennistt Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11/07/2012 at 3:23pm
I think you hit on a key detail, with AMD techies all know about the chips...but for the layperson buying a laptop/desktop/tablet all they really care about is how much does it cost, and will it work for what I need it to do.  With the blades it is different, feel is so important, and different for everyone that picks up the blade.  Some value one criteria more than a second criteria, others would prefer the second criteria more than the first. 

We would really have to have some insider knowledge to settle this, and I don't think it is in their interest to be forthcoming with this info.  I still don't see it as a big deal (as long as the blades meet the specified criteria), while you obviously do, and I won't try to convince you, it is just speculation after all.  We've hijacked this thread for long enough with this idea.  
Baal View Drop Down
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Baal Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11/07/2012 at 3:43pm
In any case, although these blades are very similar, they are clearly not identical even if the blade wood is the same because the wings are shaped a bit differently, handles have different shapes, weights and weight distributions are a bit different.  What I don't understand is why the ZJK and TB-ALC blades are more expensive than Viscaria (if you can find one) or TBS. 
frogger View Drop Down
Premier Member
Premier Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote frogger Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11/07/2012 at 5:25pm
 I agree Baal, it's a mystery why ZJK and TB-ALC carry a higher price than Viscaria/TBS. I think it just boils down to marketing greed. BTY will try to get away with just about everything. Boo BTY..you suck!
Wood Paddle
Red side
Black side.

ttping85 View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ttping85 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11/27/2012 at 4:30am

Timo Boll Spirit
Timo Boll ALC
Viscaria
Zhang Jike

I played with all 4 blades. In terms of speed difficult to say which one is faster because it depends a lot on the weight. But in terms of hardness TBS and TB ALC are clearly harder than any ZJ or Viscaria and ZJ is a bit harder than Viscaria. I have a very hard Viscaria which weighs 95gr but it is still softer than the any TBS or TB ALC I played. 

Ply structure doesn't make it all. Each ply can have different thickness, hardness and there can also be a different way to stick them together. 

Of course this does not mean that you can't easily switch from one blade to the other and produce a similar game. But feel will be very different. 

Last comment: even if these blades were really identical, Butterfly is not actually trying to hide it because the other day a friend called Butterfly for advice and they told him that these 4 Blades are all very similar so it doesn't really matter which one he picks. 
My list of blades for sale https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1wYci9423byd3X43DhSsaXOmysNKMfK-RnPWSo3UfpkQ/edit?usp=drivesdk
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
  Share Topic