Alex Table Tennis - MyTableTennis.NET Homepage
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

2012 Polish Open

Post Reply Post Reply Page  123>
Author
bbkon View Drop Down
Premier Member
Premier Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bbkon Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: 2012 Polish Open
    Posted: 03/28/2013 at 2:55am
Originally posted by jrscatman jrscatman wrote:

Originally posted by Anderni Anderni wrote:

Originally posted by vutiendat1337 vutiendat1337 wrote:

wow, Zhou Yu is drinking Coke during breaks and time outs. I bet his nutritionist has something to say about that!!!

Cyclists also drink coke during races. The caffeine and sugar helps.

Good point - I'll have to try it.

liu guozheng also used to drink coke and pepsi  and  cao zhen ate potato chips
Sponsored Links

rdshoes View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote rdshoes Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03/27/2013 at 3:21am

I am a spammer

blahness View Drop Down
Premier Member
Premier Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote blahness Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11/22/2012 at 1:29pm
Originally posted by NextLevel NextLevel wrote:

Knowing that Zhou Yu and Wang Hao are teammates in the Super League, I find the match more intriguing and easier to understand and respect Wang Hao even more for exploiting Zhou Yu's weaknesses to the max.

Wang Hao is the newbie killer lol... used to beat Ma Long, Xu Xin and now the younger gen like Zhou Yu... once they become more experienced they will started beating Wang Hao..
-------
Viscaria
FH: Hurricane 8-80
BH: D05

Back to normal shape bats :(
NextLevel View Drop Down
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote NextLevel Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11/22/2012 at 11:19am
Knowing that Zhou Yu and Wang Hao are teammates in the Super League, I find the match more intriguing and easier to understand and respect Wang Hao even more for exploiting Zhou Yu's weaknesses to the max.
I like putting heavy topspin on the ball...
Cybershape Carbon
FH/BH: H3P 41D.
Lumberjack TT, not for lovers of beautiful strokes. No time to train...
jrscatman View Drop Down
Premier Member
Premier Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jrscatman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11/14/2012 at 2:06pm
Originally posted by Anderni Anderni wrote:

wow, Zhou Yu is drinking Coke during breaks and time outs. I bet his nutritionist has something to say about that!!!

Cyclists also drink coke during races. The caffeine and sugar helps.

Good point - I'll have to try it.
Butterfly MPS
FH: Donic Acuda S1
BH: Palio CK531A OX
DHSHurricane View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DHSHurricane Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11/13/2012 at 4:25am
Originally posted by mrdoodzki mrdoodzki wrote:

Originally posted by DHSHurricane DHSHurricane wrote:

in other news, zhou yu's serve motion looks pretty gay
may I ask how a serve can look gay???this is insanity for me..

he sways his head too much when he serves. it also looks like its dangling.

what is a really cool looking serve motion for me is something like ma long's, wang hao's, and ma lin's

there body really looks tensed to make the service. its like they are putting all there effort to it.

zhang jike's serve? just ok-looking. he looks too relaxed, as if he is not putting effort to his services. the way i see it he just tosses the ball a little gives it a side spin then he goes on with his other aspects of his game. same goes for his reverse serve. too relaxed.

must give it more intensity to look cool

So a dangling head is gay? In my opinion 'gay' is when you are homusexual and you express that like you are happy with that. I don't see the connection between homosexuality and a dangling head, sorry...
BeaverMD View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BeaverMD Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11/12/2012 at 10:27pm

I notice that the officials in Polish TT are still using tables with wheels for an ITTF Pro Tour event.  I imagine they are missing out on some considerable advertising money or at least some cool looking design under a table.  They should have contacted Adidas or some other corporate sponsor.

dmras View Drop Down
Silver Member
Silver Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote dmras Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11/12/2012 at 9:49pm
Fourth game Ding's comeback, better quality.

bbkon View Drop Down
Premier Member
Premier Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bbkon Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11/12/2012 at 9:46pm

what is a really cool looking serve motion for me is something like ma long's, wang hao's, and ma lin's

there body really looks tensed to make the service. its like they are putting all there effort to it.

zhang jike's serve? just ok-looking. he looks too relaxed, as if he is not putting effort to his services. the way i see it he just tosses the ball a little gives it a side spin then he goes on with his other aspects of his game. same goes for his reverse serve. too relaxed.

nobody has said a word  about wang yang the chopper who defeated gao ning , his style is not clasic defense like joo , more like ding song or hou yinchao
mikepong View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mikepong Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11/12/2012 at 7:56pm
Originally posted by NextLevel NextLevel wrote:

IMO, Samara has the potential to be the Timo Boll of women's tennis.  Probably not World #1, but the person who gives the Chinese a decent chance of losing.  Why she didn't take a time out at 10-9 in the 4th game, I have no clue.

yeah, she plays good, i like her style
Viscaria

FH: Tenergy 05 black

BH: Tenergy 05 red

mrdoodzki View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mrdoodzki Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11/12/2012 at 7:18pm

Blade -- Stiga Clipper

FH -- DHS Hurricane 3

BH -- Japtec Experience

HAPPINESS is....sometimes no words, just the sound of a ball
liXiao View Drop Down
Premier Member
Premier Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote liXiao Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11/12/2012 at 5:08pm
Originally posted by vali vali wrote:

Now seems there are visible the results of Mario Amizic work for raising the level of Japan tennis.
Remember this ?

http://mytabletennis.net/forum/forum_posts.asp?TID=26126&title=the-world-must-know-japan-is-backmario-amizic

Now the kids are grown up.

Mario Amizic has been working with the Japanese at least a decade now (I think it's been even longer than that, possibly 15+ years). He was personal coach to Minoru Muramori who won the 2003 Junior WTTC in doubles (w/Kishikawa). Muramori went on to to do zilch with his career, but I do think Amizic is a very good coach and the Japanese still need him. He may have also been with Matsush*ta for a time as he was at Matsush*ta's final match of his career. 

Edited by liXiao - 11/12/2012 at 5:10pm
Gewo Aruna Hinoki Carbon
Gewo Nexxus EL Pro 53 SuperSelect
Yinhe Qing
blahness View Drop Down
Premier Member
Premier Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote blahness Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11/12/2012 at 4:31pm
Originally posted by LOOPMEISTER LOOPMEISTER wrote:

I think Chinese men could get better at doubles.

Maybe its better if they keep players together more often, like the Ma Lin/Chen Qi combo, I dont know?

On the other hand there's no world championships or olympic medals in doubles any more, so maybe the Chinese national coaches don't care enough to put any emphasis on doubles.

Wang Hao/Zhou Yu isn't the strongest doubles they could field, Ma Long/Xu Xin or Zhang Jike/Wang Hao is, currently....
-------
Viscaria
FH: Hurricane 8-80
BH: D05

Back to normal shape bats :(
BarbecueTT View Drop Down
Beginner
Beginner

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BarbecueTT Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11/12/2012 at 2:46pm
Koki and Kenta played great. No shame in losing to them IMO.
NextLevel View Drop Down
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote NextLevel Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11/12/2012 at 2:42pm
IMO, Samara has the potential to be the Timo Boll of women's tennis.  Probably not World #1, but the person who gives the Chinese a decent chance of losing.  Why she didn't take a time out at 10-9 in the 4th game, I have no clue.
I like putting heavy topspin on the ball...
Cybershape Carbon
FH/BH: H3P 41D.
Lumberjack TT, not for lovers of beautiful strokes. No time to train...
DHSHurricane View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DHSHurricane Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11/12/2012 at 1:28pm

may I ask how a serve can look gay???

this is insanity for me..
LOOPMEISTER View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote LOOPMEISTER Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11/12/2012 at 1:03pm
I think Chinese men could get better at doubles.

Maybe its better if they keep players together more often, like the Ma Lin/Chen Qi combo, I dont know?

On the other hand there's no world championships or olympic medals in doubles any more, so maybe the Chinese national coaches don't care enough to put any emphasis on doubles.
LOOPMEISTER View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote LOOPMEISTER Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11/12/2012 at 12:51pm
Originally posted by janus700 janus700 wrote:

(ws-final) DING Ning - SAMARA Elizabeta [Full Match/Short Form]

Elizabeta was dumping a lot of balls into the net, maybe she needs to switch from Tibhar to Tenergy. LOL Just kidding.

Wow, Romanian women have really good backhands. Clap

popperlocker View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote popperlocker Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11/12/2012 at 11:22am
Originally posted by cmetsbeltran15 cmetsbeltran15 wrote:

Originally posted by rui pedro81 rui pedro81 wrote:

Now seems there are visible the results of Mario Amizic work for raising the level of Japan tennis.
Remember this ?

http://mytabletennis.net/forum/forum_posts.asp?TID=26126&title=the-world-must-know-japan-is-backmario-amizic

Dude, it's doubles.

if doubles wasnt important wang hao and zhou yu woulndt be be there playing and trying to win it and u woulndt be here making bad excuses for them...

i'm not making excuses for them i'm pointing out the obvious. i don't feel any need to defend china, its obvious that wang and zhou were just waiting for the far more important mens singles final. and of course they would be there, because they are that much better than the rest of the competition, and they weren't worried about the singles final in their prior doubles matches thus they tried harder. it's common sense, guess the truth hurts. zhou yu has already accomplished 10 times more in 2 months than koki and (especially) kenta combined who have both been playing pro tours for years more than zhou yu. and zhou yu is only one of many up coming chinese. you mad?
Excuses, excuses. A loss is a loss, sugar-coating makes it seem worse. Wang and Zhou were totally outplayed, they couldn't come up with an answer. The Japanese pair were unpredictable, relentless on applying pressure and forced the Chinese to play defense most of the match. It looked like Wang and Zhou gave up at the end, because they knew they had no chance. 
I'm sure the Chinese will study and analyze the hell out of this match, so next time it won't be so embarrassing. 
mrdoodzki View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mrdoodzki Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11/12/2012 at 8:58am
Blade -- Stiga Clipper

FH -- DHS Hurricane 3

BH -- Japtec Experience

HAPPINESS is....sometimes no words, just the sound of a ball
Anderni View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Anderni Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11/12/2012 at 6:25am

i'm not making excuses for them i'm pointing out the obvious. i don't feel any need to defend china, its obvious that wang and zhou were just waiting for the far more important mens singles final. 

You're saying it like it's an obvious, objective fact Smile. But it's your subjective opinion when you say WH/ZY were saving energy for the final.

Which is a perfectly fine opinion, but it's not an obvious fact. Smile

Edited by Anderni - 11/12/2012 at 12:49pm
cmetsbeltran15 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote cmetsbeltran15 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11/11/2012 at 11:45pm

lol. whats wrong with you guys. Kenta and Koki played hella good in the doubles but that doesn't mean Japanese are going to kick ass from now on. I don't understand some people just start overhyping things for no reason. It was a good match, yes. However, is Zhou/Wang a good double pairing? Probably not yet while Koki and Kenta train with each other all the time. Nobody is taking credit from the young japanese players but again, it's "only" doubles and we all know what i mean by that, don't pretend you dont.

thank you for having common sense
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote cmetsbeltran15 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11/11/2012 at 11:45pm
Originally posted by rui pedro81 rui pedro81 wrote:

Remember this ?

Dude, it's doubles.

if doubles wasnt important wang hao and zhou yu woulndt be be there playing and trying to win it and u woulndt be here making bad excuses for them...

i'm not making excuses for them i'm pointing out the obvious. i don't feel any need to defend china, its obvious that wang and zhou were just waiting for the far more important mens singles final. and of course they would be there, because they are that much better than the rest of the competition, and they weren't worried about the singles final in their prior doubles matches thus they tried harder. it's common sense, guess the truth hurts. zhou yu has already accomplished 10 times more in 2 months than koki and (especially) kenta combined who have both been playing pro tours for years more than zhou yu. and zhou yu is only one of many up coming chinese. you mad?

Edited by cmetsbeltran15 - 11/11/2012 at 11:55pm
vutiendat1337 View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote vutiendat1337 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11/11/2012 at 11:41pm
lol. whats wrong with you guys. Kenta and Koki played hella good in the doubles but that doesn't mean Japanese are going to kick ass from now on. I don't understand some people just start overhyping things for no reason. It was a good match, yes. However, is Zhou/Wang a good double pairing? Probably not yet while Koki and Kenta train with each other all the time. Nobody is taking credit from the young japanese players but again, it's "only" doubles and we all know what i mean by that, don't pretend you dont.
bty petr korbel st
fh: donic bluefire red
bh: dawei iqul black
USATT:1811
Feedback me
rui pedro81 View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote rui pedro81 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11/11/2012 at 11:29pm

Remember this ?

Dude, it's doubles.

rui pedro81 View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote rui pedro81 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11/11/2012 at 11:27pm

Originally posted by bbkon bbkon wrote:

Remember this ?

Dude, it's doubles.

i know but everytime a japanese makes an upset like jun in 2004 there is people that claims japan will defeat china

my point exactly, just cause they won a doubles title in which their opponent was saving energy for the singles final doesn't mean anything (directed at vali)

give them the credit for the win, dont be a sore loser and make excuses, doesnt look good :)
janus700 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote janus700 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11/11/2012 at 11:16pm
(ws-final) DING Ning - SAMARA Elizabeta [Full Match/Short Form]

http://www.youtube.com/Janus770 & https://www.facebook.com/TTJanus
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote cmetsbeltran15 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11/11/2012 at 11:03pm
Originally posted by bbkon bbkon wrote:

Remember this ?

Dude, it's doubles.

i know but everytime a japanese makes an upset like jun in 2004 there is people that claims japan will defeat china

my point exactly, just cause they won a doubles title in which their opponent was saving energy for the singles final doesn't mean anything (directed at vali)
bbkon View Drop Down
Premier Member
Premier Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bbkon Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11/11/2012 at 10:46pm

Remember this ?

Dude, it's doubles.

Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote cmetsbeltran15 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11/11/2012 at 10:37pm

Remember this ?

Dude, it's doubles.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  123>
  Share Topic