Alex Table Tennis - MyTableTennis.NET Homepage
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Cool Siberian Girl

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234 37>
Author
Imago View Drop Down
Premier Member
Premier Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Imago Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01/10/2013 at 3:41am
Do you run a wedding agency? Wink
Sponsored Links

dmras View Drop Down
Silver Member
Silver Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote dmras Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01/10/2013 at 3:51am
Alas, just run tournamentsLOL
Imago View Drop Down
Premier Member
Premier Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Imago Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01/10/2013 at 3:55am
Они как то зачарованно прыгают как оленята. Sorry, cannot say this in English.
GSOM_GSOM11 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote GSOM_GSOM11 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01/10/2013 at 6:41am
А реально, какой у всех этих господ российский рейтинг?
AcudaDave View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote AcudaDave Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01/10/2013 at 9:11am
Originally posted by assiduous assiduous wrote:

Ha! No way that high. All the 2000 players in my club have better game and strokes.

A tip, jumping up while BH chopping/pushing is really not desirable. All of these chops/pushes can be just blasted back. Especially if you play on 2200 level indeed, you won't even see where it landed.

The Lil One on the other video that chopped against Allen, now that's quality chop. I can give him 2250
I play 2200 and I can tell you she would not be easy to beat. I went back and watched her some more and I would say she is easily 2100.  She has very good technique with her LP. She can block, chop, and attack with it.  Her FH loops are pretty strong, and I would guess most of those players she is playing against are about 1900 - 2000 and she beat them easily.  2250 may be a bit high, but I can see her being 2100 - 2200. 
Joola Zhou Qihao 90 blade
Joola Dynaryz Inferno max - BH
Nittaku Moristo SP 2.0 - FH
bluebucket View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bluebucket Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01/10/2013 at 9:33am
I play between 2000 and 2200 and she would give me fits, might win if she can't handle very heavy loops, then again would I get a opportunity to get them away. My gut feeling is that she would beat me. Lap players don't have strokes that good unless they are over us2000 IMHO, a 1900lp player generally looks very garage on video

Edited by bluebucket - 01/10/2013 at 9:36am
bonggoy View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bonggoy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01/10/2013 at 10:10am
Originally posted by Imago Imago wrote:

Do you run a wedding agency? Wink

Seriously?

mrdoodzki View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mrdoodzki Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01/10/2013 at 11:17am
the thread is about "hot siberian girl" but i need a close up of their faces to see if they are really hot!!!
Blade -- Stiga Clipper

FH -- DHS Hurricane 3

BH -- Japtec Experience

HAPPINESS is....sometimes no words, just the sound of a ball
mhnh007 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mhnh007 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01/10/2013 at 11:23am
Originally posted by mrdoodzki mrdoodzki wrote:

the thread is about "hot siberian girl" but i need a close up of their faces to see if they are really hot!!!
You mistaken Hot with Nice, which you need to see.  I could sense Hot from miles way, even at my age LOL.
AcudaDave View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote AcudaDave Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01/10/2013 at 1:29pm
I would use the words "sultry" or "voluptuous" to describe this girl, and she is good at Table Tennis...so guess that makes her "hot".
Joola Zhou Qihao 90 blade
Joola Dynaryz Inferno max - BH
Nittaku Moristo SP 2.0 - FH
BeaverMD View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BeaverMD Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01/10/2013 at 2:17pm
Originally posted by dmras dmras wrote:

Two more our girls

The left-handed one, she is very, very good.  She actually has an opening loop and beautiful and fast counter-attack.  In this video, she always serves too long and BH push is too high (but she's ready to counter if opponent opens!).  Anastasia vs. lefty, who usually wins?
skip3119 View Drop Down
Premier Member
Premier Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote skip3119 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01/10/2013 at 2:33pm
Originally posted by BeaverMD BeaverMD wrote:

Two more our girls

The left-handed one, she is very, very good.  She actually has an opening loop and beautiful and fast counter-attack.  In this video, she always serves too long and BH push is too high (but she's ready to counter if opponent opens!).  Anastasia vs. lefty, who usually wins?
===================

Yes, that lefty is very good.
The edited video showed, mostly, when the girls won the points.
(A very small percentage showed when the girls lost the points.)
skip3119
stiltt View Drop Down
Assistant Admin
Assistant Admin

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote stiltt Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01/10/2013 at 2:45pm
Originally posted by AcudaDave AcudaDave wrote:

I would use the words "sultry" or "voluptuous" to describe this girl, and she is good at Table Tennis...so guess that makes her "hot".

+1; a cute girl is just cute; a cute girl who plays strong tt is hot. no doubt about it.
connor View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote connor Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01/10/2013 at 5:10pm
What is the forehand rubber she's using ?
connor
dmras View Drop Down
Silver Member
Silver Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote dmras Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01/10/2013 at 5:19pm
Originally posted by BeaverMD BeaverMD wrote:

Two more our girls

Actually they didn't play against each other yet, lefty Alina is four years younger and it had to be their first encounter at this tournament, but Alina got a flu and couldn't come. Alina often plays with other Nastya (in white shirt, two years older) as they train at the same school and they are fifty-fifty.

Edited by dmras - 01/10/2013 at 8:30pm
dmras View Drop Down
Silver Member
Silver Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote dmras Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01/10/2013 at 5:26pm

Have a look at porcupinetree, that's her.
mrdoodzki View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mrdoodzki Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01/10/2013 at 9:20pm
i asked for close up picture!! her face can hardly be seen in her avatar! if possible upload a big picture where we can see her face clearly, to really know if she is hot
Blade -- Stiga Clipper

FH -- DHS Hurricane 3

BH -- Japtec Experience

dmras View Drop Down
Silver Member
Silver Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote dmras Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01/10/2013 at 9:28pm
Press right mouse button on avatar, then choose "View Image" and you'll see big picture.
mrdoodzki View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mrdoodzki Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01/10/2013 at 9:35pm
saw it! thanks!
Blade -- Stiga Clipper

FH -- DHS Hurricane 3

BH -- Japtec Experience

Pondus View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Pondus Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01/10/2013 at 9:51pm
You are indeed a beautiful woman, Anastasia / Porcupinetree. Your red hair is gorgeous. Smile

porcupinetree View Drop Down
Beginner
Beginner

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote porcupinetree Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01/10/2013 at 10:55pm
Thank you very much:)
stiltt View Drop Down
Assistant Admin
Assistant Admin

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote stiltt Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01/10/2013 at 11:06pm
my new favorite band

mrdoodzki View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mrdoodzki Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01/10/2013 at 11:24pm
@porcupinetree, somebody wants to know how old are you
Blade -- Stiga Clipper

FH -- DHS Hurricane 3

BH -- Japtec Experience

Beginner
Beginner

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote porcupinetree Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01/10/2013 at 11:43pm
Originally posted by fatt fatt wrote:

my new favorite band

group inspires me :)
Beginner
Beginner

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote porcupinetree Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01/10/2013 at 11:44pm

I`m 18 years
Beginner
Beginner

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote porcupinetree Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01/10/2013 at 11:46pm
Originally posted by connor connor wrote:

What is the forehand rubber she's using ?
rubber is TSP P-1r Curl
stiltt View Drop Down
Assistant Admin
Assistant Admin

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote stiltt Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01/10/2013 at 11:48pm
Originally posted by porcupinetree porcupinetree wrote:

I`m 18 years
what a beautiful age; welcome to the forum and congratulations on a wicked game!

Baal View Drop Down
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Baal Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01/10/2013 at 11:49pm
I was 18 once..........    very long ago.  Ying Yang

Sadly, back then we were lead to believe that Russian women all looked like weight lifters.

They lied to us!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Baal View Drop Down
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Baal Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01/10/2013 at 11:52pm
Originally posted by AcudaDave AcudaDave wrote:

Originally posted by assiduous assiduous wrote:

Ha! No way that high. All the 2000 players in my club have better game and strokes.

A tip, jumping up while BH chopping/pushing is really not desirable. All of these chops/pushes can be just blasted back. Especially if you play on 2200 level indeed, you won't even see where it landed.

The Lil One on the other video that chopped against Allen, now that's quality chop. I can give him 2250
I play 2200 and I can tell you she would not be easy to beat. I went back and watched her some more and I would say she is easily 2100.  She has very good technique with her LP. She can block, chop, and attack with it.  Her FH loops are pretty strong, and I would guess most of those players she is playing against are about 1900 - 2000 and she beat them easily.  2250 may be a bit high, but I can see her being 2100 - 2200. 

+1.  Take this one lightly and you lose.  She is tall and thin which on a T player sometimes looks a bit awkward on some shots but she has excellent tactics and knows exactly what she is doing. She doesn't beat herself.

Edited by Baal - 01/10/2013 at 11:54pm
connor View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote connor Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01/10/2013 at 11:54pm
The backhand rubber is TSP P-1r Curl (long pips) but what is the forehand rubber?
connor
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234 37>
  Share Topic