FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login
tabletennis11.com

Cool Siberian Girl

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 2122232425 37>
Author
Baal View Drop Down
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Baal Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06/16/2014 at 6:05pm
I stand by my previous comment.
Sponsored Links

NextLevel View Drop Down
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote NextLevel Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06/16/2014 at 6:37pm
I don't stand by mine - I was just playing Voltron... Tongue

Edited by NextLevel - 06/16/2014 at 6:37pm
I like putting heavy topspin on the ball...
Cybershape Carbon
FH/BH: H3P 41D.
Lumberjack TT, not for lovers of beautiful strokes. No time to train...
LUCKYLOOP View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote LUCKYLOOP Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06/16/2014 at 7:13pm
Originally posted by Baal Baal wrote:

I have often wondered why they show the score during TV broadcast of other sports !

Gosh, maybe they should not have shown the score during the recent streaming of the Korean open.

Maybe someone can get a petition started to not show the score during ITTF events and all youtube TT videos ?

Hntr Fl / 4H & BH Xiom Sigma Pro 2 2.0
Yinhe T-2 / 4H Xiom Sig Pro 2 2.0 BH Xiom Omega IV Elite Max
Gam DC / 4H DHS Hurricane 8 39deg 2.1 BH GD CC LP OX
HARDBAT / Hock 3 ply / Frenshp Dr Evil OX
NextLevel View Drop Down
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote NextLevel Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06/16/2014 at 7:29pm
Originally posted by LUCKYLOOP LUCKYLOOP wrote:

I have often wondered why they show the score during TV broadcast of other sports !

Gosh, maybe they should not have shown the score during the recent streaming of the Korean open.

Maybe someone can get a petition started to not show the score during ITTF events and all youtube TT videos ?

But seriously, look at that environment - you really want to get a scorekeeper in the mix?  Won't that interfere with the match play?
I like putting heavy topspin on the ball...
Cybershape Carbon
FH/BH: H3P 41D.
Lumberjack TT, not for lovers of beautiful strokes. No time to train...
LUCKYLOOP View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote LUCKYLOOP Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06/16/2014 at 8:28pm
Originally posted by NextLevel NextLevel wrote:

But seriously, look at that environment - you really want to get a scorekeeper in the mix?  Won't that interfere with the match play?

Practically, score the big matches only between the top 4 players, so that would only be 2-4 matches a tournament that are video taped. And, maybe score other players in a match that could go either way.

Edited by LUCKYLOOP - 06/16/2014 at 8:30pm
Baal View Drop Down
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Baal Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06/16/2014 at 8:32pm

Well, the really obvious difference is that dmras is giving us amateur videos of local tournaments, not exactly ITTF Pro Tour coverage.  It  is pretty clear that players are calling their own games.  Like I said, when someone gives something there is always another person who asks for more.
Imago View Drop Down
Premier Member
Premier Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Imago Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06/17/2014 at 12:52am
Alina is making a very good progress. She is gradually heading towards the top.
dmras View Drop Down
Silver Member
Silver Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote dmras Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06/17/2014 at 10:14am
dmras View Drop Down
Silver Member
Silver Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote dmras Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06/18/2014 at 8:06pm
dmras View Drop Down
Silver Member
Silver Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote dmras Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06/23/2014 at 7:14am

dmras View Drop Down
Silver Member
Silver Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote dmras Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06/30/2014 at 5:44am

dmras View Drop Down
Silver Member
Silver Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote dmras Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07/02/2014 at 9:49am
mjamja View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mjamja Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07/02/2014 at 12:38pm
Good match.  You are hitting lots of really nice Bh attacks against her push.  Her Fh flat kill of underspin has to be really frustrating.  You get your push just a little too high and the ball is just gone. 

Thanks again for all the good videos.  Keep them coming.

Mark
dmras View Drop Down
Silver Member
Silver Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote dmras Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07/17/2014 at 7:45am

Edited by dmras - 07/17/2014 at 7:51am
dmras View Drop Down
Silver Member
Silver Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote dmras Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07/17/2014 at 7:58am
dmras View Drop Down
Silver Member
Silver Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote dmras Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07/21/2014 at 7:57am

LUCKYLOOP View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote LUCKYLOOP Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07/21/2014 at 9:03am

Is it possible for you to do live streaming of your tournament .. that would be cool .. ?
dmras View Drop Down
Silver Member
Silver Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote dmras Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07/21/2014 at 8:31pm
jackass22 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jackass22 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07/22/2014 at 3:07am
She has very fast combo. She doesnt control it...

This video is very good example, how bad combo(too fast), if it isnt under control can make wrong to player.
dmras View Drop Down
Silver Member
Silver Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote dmras Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07/22/2014 at 7:21am
Match for 1st place. Krotov (Irkutsk) - Minin (S-Petersburg)

LUCKYLOOP View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote LUCKYLOOP Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07/22/2014 at 10:06pm
Originally posted by jackass22 jackass22 wrote:

She has very fast combo. She doesnt control it...

This video is very good example, how bad combo(too fast), if it isnt under control can make wrong to player.

She is playing a USATT 2400 level player and she fluctuates between USATT 2000-2200. So her level of play is below him.
Imago View Drop Down
Premier Member
Premier Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Imago Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07/23/2014 at 1:39am
This is because she dyed her hair. If it was some dark colour, she would have controlled it better.
dmras View Drop Down
Silver Member
Silver Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote dmras Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07/23/2014 at 5:26am
I must add that Anastasia was ill, had a flue and high temperature. She just came to support Slava Krotov, but then couldn't resist a temptation to take part, because she loves the game so much.
kakapo View Drop Down
Premier Member
Premier Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kakapo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07/23/2014 at 1:30pm
Please, someone should teach all these players to use their legs if they want to improve and reach a good level. Most of them are still young enough, some of them have a good hand but they play as if they were paralyzed in the middle of nowhere.
Footwork is really important in table tennis. The coach has to make them work on this part of the game.

Just my opinion.
dmras View Drop Down
Silver Member
Silver Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote dmras Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07/24/2014 at 1:19am
Originally posted by kakapo kakapo wrote:

Please, someone should teach all these players to use their legs if they want to improve and reach a good level. Most of them are still young enough, some of them have a good hand but they play as if they were paralyzed in the middle of nowhere.
Footwork is really important in table tennis. The coach has to make them work on this part of the game.

Just my opinion.

Proof that they already working on it-Smile

dmras View Drop Down
Silver Member
Silver Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote dmras Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07/30/2014 at 1:16am

benfb View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote benfb Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08/13/2014 at 3:01am

did you go on vacation? No videos in two weeks?

And has anyone at your club tried the new 40+ balls? I'd be interested to see some matches of all those long pips ladies playing with that.
LUCKYLOOP View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote LUCKYLOOP Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08/13/2014 at 3:31am
Originally posted by benfb benfb wrote:

did you go on vacation? No videos in two weeks?

And has anyone at your club tried the new 40+ balls? I'd be interested to see some matches of all those long pips ladies playing with that.

+1

Heard, he is on vacation.
dmras View Drop Down
Silver Member
Silver Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote dmras Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09/03/2014 at 7:10am
Back to buisinessSmile

Match for 1st place Krotov - Zubkov

dmras View Drop Down
Silver Member
Silver Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote dmras Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09/03/2014 at 10:07pm
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 2122232425 37>
  Share Topic