Alex Table Tennis - MyTableTennis.NET Homepage
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - Viscaria, Taksim & Innerforce clone from Yinhe : )
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Viscaria, Taksim & Innerforce clone from Yinhe : )

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Antiq View Drop Down
Silver Member
Silver Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Antiq Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Viscaria, Taksim & Innerforce clone from Yinhe : )
    Posted: 02/03/2013 at 9:16am
Look what I got for myself : ) 

I came across some ready made Viscaria clone from Yinhe a moth ago and there was 4 left. So decided to get 2 weighting 87 gram. Not sure whether they are left over by other custom order or just Yinhe producing them for trials??? When I received my delivery, I realised that they are a gem! the quality and finishing very good, fish scale very obvious! The 2 left over were sold before I can get my hand on them.

Just for some sharing... Everything is almost identical visually (ply thickness, total thickness, handle shape & colour, blade face size). The scale on the top ply koto for my clone is very obvious. And the weight is ideal at 87 gram. Butterfly is still superior interms of the finishing but looking at the arylate fiber cutting and handle wood colour.

It is a keeper for now! Enjoy the photos!

Left is Yinhe (still with plastic wrap)

Plastic removed, top is Yinhe

Edited by Antiq - 02/21/2013 at 9:47am
I love cheap and good blades that suit my game...
Sponsored Links

Brainstorm69 View Drop Down
Silver Member
Silver Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Brainstorm69 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02/03/2013 at 9:46am
Nice blade.  You are right, the Butterfly finishing is superior, but I find Yin-he's finishing good enough, and their blades are generally of good quality.  Nice quartersawn koto for the top ply.  Looks similar to the top ply of one of my K-4s.
weestenosis View Drop Down
Silver Member
Silver Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote weestenosis Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02/03/2013 at 9:54am
How much does yinhe cost????
Butterfly Amultart cpen

My Feedback
arxidiavol View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote arxidiavol Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02/03/2013 at 10:28am
Where did you bougth this ?
Toprank View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Toprank Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02/03/2013 at 10:35am
Doesn't have a name?
CURRENT BLADE- Ross Leidy White Lightning

FH- Haifu Blue Whale II

BH- Xiom Vega Europe
tiehwen View Drop Down
Premier Member
Premier Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tiehwen Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02/03/2013 at 11:01am
it's called YinHe (Galaxy) "Challenge" 挑战 VIS..but what does VIS stand for?
racquetsforsale View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote racquetsforsale Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02/03/2013 at 11:26am
The handle doesn't appear to taper in thickness like typical FL handles. Interesting. The top of the Yinhe handle is not as wide as the Viscaria's, so it might not feel as comfortable for some.
Antiq View Drop Down
Silver Member
Silver Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Antiq Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02/03/2013 at 11:30am
It means "Challenge Viscaria" in short. 

Did some homework/research, realised that there was a "Challenge Taksim", "Challenge Clipper", etc...

What happened was that Yinhe open up to the chinese market to try their new or trial blades. The requester need to submit a review writeup else they will be ban from future request. Btw, don't think it is free.

Found this on the chinese forum...
So the one I got was probably leftover that Yinhe try to let go online.
Anderni View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Anderni Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02/03/2013 at 12:13pm
Antiq, have you tried a Sword 6008 or one of their Blue series blades?
Imago View Drop Down
Premier Member
Premier Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Imago Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02/03/2013 at 1:11pm
Originally posted by tiehwen tiehwen wrote:

it's called YinHe (Galaxy) "Challenge" 挑战 VIS..but what does VIS stand for?

Vis vitalis
Antiq View Drop Down
Silver Member
Silver Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Antiq Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02/03/2013 at 7:39pm
Originally posted by Anderni Anderni wrote:

Antiq, have you tried a Sword 6008 or one of their Blue series blades?

Never tried 6008. 
For the blue series, had tried Blue Virtue and Blue glamour. The main differences between this 2 is the weaving combination for Arylate Carbon: Virtue has 2 Arylate weave with 1 carbon, and Glamour is the opposite. Virtue felt stiff with very little vibration.. My friend owns 1 and he glued it with T05FX and Mercury 2.  So Glamour will definitely be harder.
Anderni View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Anderni Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02/03/2013 at 8:08pm

I see, thanks. Did you try them enough to give a micro-review, or just a thumbs-up/down?  

I do own a couple of Sword blades (V6/V8 carbon) and the quality is very nice. So, I'm curious about their arylate  blades.

Edited by Anderni - 02/04/2013 at 10:43am
Antiq View Drop Down
Silver Member
Silver Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Antiq Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02/03/2013 at 9:25pm
A thumbs up for me... lol

Will see what I can dig out from the reviews (on Virtue and Glamour) in the chinese forum... and give you a short update...
Anderni View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Anderni Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02/04/2013 at 10:01am
Thanks, appreciate it :).  
Antiq View Drop Down
Silver Member
Silver Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Antiq Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02/04/2013 at 10:32am
Translated from one of the review found on a Chinese Forum (posted in 2009)
==========
Both the Virtue and Glamour has the similiar composite. The core is make up of 3 ply, follow by arylate carbon and the top ply is limba. The only different is on the weaving. Virtue has 2 Arylate to 1 carbon core ratio, and Glamour has 1 arylate to 2 carbon ratio.

Feel: Both feeling is quite close to Viscaria, block and speed is reasonabily good. Both has very little vibration.  

Drive: Glamour stand out when you hit hard... it is faster than Virtue. Throw is slighly lower then Virtue. 

Loop: Suitable for close table game. Sufficient power for mid to far table play, and Galmour has more power here.

BH: BH flick is very fast. BH drive stands out...

For Short game, both is quite similiar.

Block: Very easy to block top spin ball... and the return is fast. 

Both blade feel quite close to Viscaria, easy to control and use. Speed is slightly faster then Viscaria, but Viscaria is better on control. Goes easy with most rubber.. 

Top is Virtue and bottom is Glamour

Rich215 View Drop Down
Premier Member
Premier Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Rich215 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02/04/2013 at 10:38am
wow   those ST handles on the stack of Yinhe blades in the right of that picture are nice!   Too bad they did not offer that on several of their blades.  Usually if they make a batch of ST handles ....they are rounded ST and thinner.  
Antiq View Drop Down
Silver Member
Silver Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Antiq Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02/04/2013 at 10:49am
Now back to my Viscaria Clone....

I've sealed it lightly with Xiom ISure... Blade weight 87 gram.
Glued it with Moon 38 (Blk) on FH and Hero Enhanced (gold package) Medium Soft on BH... and the total weight was 178 gram.. Wow!!! Fantastic weight!!!

Note that both rubbers are grippy!!!

Brought this babe for a spin today.. about 2 hrs. 

Start with FH drill... it has both accuracy and good control. FH block is easy. Throw is low.

BH is another surprise... Hero Enhanced is easy to lift backspin, and I have a very high accuracy than usual.

Overall initial feeling was great... yes, very little vibration, easy to control... the combo works well.

I also played a match with my friend using the new combo. I beat him and told him that I was using a new combo! He's feedback was that my FH is as usual, but surprise that my BH was very fast and accurate since we played the week before :)

Enjoy!

Anderni View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Anderni Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02/04/2013 at 12:48pm
Originally posted by Antiq Antiq wrote:

Translated from one of the review found on a Chinese Forum (posted in 2009)
==========
Thanks!
I found German reviews on the Blue Glamour as well, very positive, they thought the quality was equal to blades from the big Euro & Japanese brands. Ahh, the joys of EJing...
LoopsALot View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote LoopsALot Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02/04/2013 at 2:28pm
Plies look exactly like K-4.
729 6030L $18
DHS TG3 NEO $17
Gambler Outlaw $14
USATT 1640
chunyenliu View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote chunyenliu Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02/04/2013 at 10:30pm
Any info on pricing or web site to buy from?
My free Android app: "Table Tennis Time" at Google
Antiq View Drop Down
Silver Member
Silver Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Antiq Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02/05/2013 at 10:02am
For those interested, can check this link....

They still have 2 blade left... but not from the batch that I got it. They are used blade, looks decent, but on the heavy side. 

http://item.taobao.com/item.htm?spm=0.0.0.0.lIi52u&id=16182817162
Antiq View Drop Down
Silver Member
Silver Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Antiq Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02/21/2013 at 9:56am
New Addition to the challenge series....

Manage to get the last 2 piece (one each) for myself ;)

Taksim Clone (Challenge Taksim)

Innerforce Clone (Challenge Innerforce)

Jo5151 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jo5151 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04/25/2013 at 6:29pm
Hello . What retailer sells these woods ( galaxy viscaria clone or inner ) ? Thanks .
stiltt View Drop Down
Assistant Admin
Assistant Admin

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote stiltt Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04/25/2013 at 7:20pm
why buying a true clone when one can get a real fake? Wacko
Jo5151 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jo5151 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04/26/2013 at 4:57am
Hello fatt . I do not understand everything, I would buy the clone yinhe, no butterfly fake . For test ;) Thanks
bluebucket View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bluebucket Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04/26/2013 at 5:28am
Better question is why do blade makers bother copying a blade when they could spend their time inventing a superiour one

Edited by bluebucket - 04/26/2013 at 5:28am
GSOM_GSOM11 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote GSOM_GSOM11 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04/26/2013 at 5:37am
How do Virtue and Glamor play with DHS Neo rubbers? Did anyone make such a test?
Antiq View Drop Down
Silver Member
Silver Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Antiq Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04/26/2013 at 12:55pm
Originally posted by GSOM_GSOM11 GSOM_GSOM11 wrote:

How do Virtue and Glamor play with DHS Neo rubbers? Did anyone make such a test?

IMO, it should go well....  my friend has a setup with Virtue, with Neo H3 on FH.
Yagorkin View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Yagorkin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11/14/2013 at 1:27pm
Hi, where can I buy the Viscaria by Yinhe? Thank you.
Antiq View Drop Down
Silver Member
Silver Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Antiq Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11/14/2013 at 9:05pm
They are no longer available. You got to custom made... 
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic