Alex Table Tennis - MyTableTennis.NET Homepage
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login
tabletennis11.com

The Way of the Butterflies

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 45678 10>
Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 1 Votes, Average 5.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
in2spin View Drop Down
Silver Member
Silver Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote in2spin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06/05/2014 at 4:57pm
i had a power smash

:)
Sponsored Links

Timo1978 View Drop Down
Silver Member
Silver Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Timo1978 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06/07/2014 at 4:47pm
83. Butterfly Chuan Chih-Yuan

Weight: 78 Gramms Sized: 15,3/15,0cm Thickness: 5,4 mm
5-Ply-Allwood with silver tag and very comfy AN Handle. Average weight 83 Gramms. Released in 2005 the Blade was designed for Close to the table Play with short movements and spin-based-allround Play from semi-distance. Rated in the OFF- section the blade is not really fast and should be paired with at least medium or better harder inverted Rubbers. Butterfly recommanded it to be paired with the Tackifire. One of the strenghts of the Chuan Chih-Yuan is, that it is very easy to produce spin variations from mid distance and outstanding to handle when blocking. Compared with the Primorac OFF- it is slightly slower. Available Handles have been ST (Rare), FL and AN (Rare)
The Blade was sold at 74,90€ and available in Europe.

84. Butterfly Kreanga Powerspin

Weight: 110 Gramms Sized: 15,7/15,1
7-Ply-Allwood with Teak Outers. Released in 2007 the Kreanga Powerspin was rated into the OFF Section and was designed for extremly fast Loopings. To soften the very hard Teak outers the middle veneers were softer. Butterfly stated the average weight at 90 Gramms, my unit has 110 and is of course much too heavy (heavier than the average Mazunov)
hard, stiff and uncontrollable. I think selling a blade with 20 Gramms above the average weight of the model is just a bad joke . However, it is possible that the Powerspin at average weight will feel much different but i do not think it is necessary to try it again Available handles ST, FL and AN, priced at 44,90€ and produced in the European Union.

85. Schlager Precision

Weight: 79 Gramms Sized: 15,7/15,1 cm Thickness: 6,5 mm
5-Ply-Allwood with Koto Outers, silver tag, Made in EU. Released in 2004/2005 it is the Follower Model of the Schlager OFF (Struse Series). Schlager Precision is faster than its ancestor and rated in the OFF- Section. A Good blade for Counters, Blocks and Smashes. I would recommand it for beginners or players that restart playing after a long break since it is providing very much control. Available Handles: ST, FL and AN, priced at 34,90€

haggisv View Drop Down
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
Dark Knight

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote haggisv Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06/07/2014 at 10:56pm
Nice! Thumbs Up

Smart; VS>401, Dtecs OX
Tenergy Alternatives | My TT Articles
*_strataras_* View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote *_strataras_* Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06/12/2014 at 2:05pm
Originally posted by Timo1978 Timo1978 wrote:

45. Butterfly Schlager OFF
Weight: 86 Gramms Sized: 15,7/15,1cm
Here the Schlager OFF model from the EU-Series in 1996, 5-ply-All Wood with nice  koto outer ply and no tag or Stickers.
Rated at OFF, available handles were ST, AN, FL and FS (Mix of FL and ST). This EU Series also included the models of Kreanga, Struse, Keen and Blasczcyk. Priced at 27€/35 USD.

Yes this is the handle of the kreanga's blade for sure!Kreanga uses to sand the handle although it is ST!But i think he does that to reduce the weight

OSP Virtuoso SQST
Tenergy 05(black 1,9mm FH)
Tenergy 05(red 1,9mm BH)

Feedback
Timo1978 View Drop Down
Silver Member
Silver Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Timo1978 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06/12/2014 at 3:35pm
86. Butterfly Hinoki Shake Speedy

Weight: 92 Gramms Sized: 15,8/15,1cm (Regular) Average Thickness: 6,2mm
5-ply-allwood with old tag and no Serial. Another member of the HS Family series rated into Off-section. The blade is head heavy due to the small handle and is providing a good Feeling due to the hinoki outers. A blade for loopers but i think the ancient Jonyer-H from the 1970ies is the much better blade, Jonyer-H from the 2000s as well.
Blade composition should be:Hinoki-Walnut-Ayous-Walnut-Hinoki, so similar to the Butterfly Kazan except the Center ply (Balsa instead Ayous) Available handle type was and still is FL, i think it is available from time to time with silver tag priced at 79€

Edited by Timo1978 - 02/17/2015 at 1:32pm
Timo1978 View Drop Down
Silver Member
Silver Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Timo1978 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06/12/2014 at 3:56pm
Originally posted by *_strataras_* *_strataras_* wrote:

Yes this is the handle of the kreanga's blade for sure!Kreanga uses to sand the handle although it is ST!But i think he does that to reduce the weight

Kreanga uses that handle? Okay, but i do not think he uses the regular composition/version of the Schlager OFF, am i right ?

Edited by Timo1978 - 08/15/2014 at 4:35pm
*_strataras_* View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote *_strataras_* Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06/13/2014 at 3:23am
Kreanga uses a blade like primorac!Why I say "like"???Because if anyone plays with that blade will instantly understand that is 100% solid!!!Wherever the ball hits on the "head" of the blade hits exactly the same.but the solid feeling is the best!You can understand when you play with a primo carbon or a schlager carbon and then you play with Kreanga's blade that all the ply-woods are more solid than the blades we play!The thing that I am trying to say is that butterfly uses the best woods (AAA quality) for the top players which are100% solid and 100% out of moisture!!!I don't say that we take the blades with class B woods but we take A class or AA class!I have played also with a Kreanga's Cresail, but in my collection I have a Kreanga carbon and another one which is a combination blade (without a name, only the old butterfly logo) and it is carbon laminated!The blade which plays now(the same handle as schlager OFF) is as I said something like primo carbon and the logo on the handle writes K.KREANGA ST, and the word OFF (but it is 100% sure that is OFF+ and he always sands the handle to reduce the weight!
OSP Virtuoso SQST
Tenergy 05(black 1,9mm FH)
Tenergy 05(red 1,9mm BH)

Feedback
Timo1978 View Drop Down
Silver Member
Silver Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Timo1978 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06/13/2014 at 5:12pm
87. Butterfly Kiso Hinoki VII

Weight: 89 Gramms Sized: 15,3/15,0cm Thickness: 6,9mm
7-ply-allwood made from Cypress-Kiso-Hinoki. Made in Japan the blade is Rated OFF providing medium speed and has a Butterfly Branding. The Kiso Hinoki VII is hard and stiff and has much catapult. Speed I think is similar to a Timo Boll Spirit.
Released in 2007 available handle types have been ST, FL and AN. Sales Price have been 49,90€. The Kiso Hinoki VII is discontinued but some smaller stores may still have some old stocks

88. Butterfly Senkoh 90

Weight: 84 Gramms Sized: 15,4/14,8cm Thickness: 9mm
1-ply-hinoki with silver tag and Serial number. Made in Japan the Senkoh90 is definitly an OFF blade that has nearly no vibrations. Due to ist thickness it is very fast and very fragile. The Blade still offers good control but the Player Needs good technical skills since the blade is not a forgiving one. Bad footwork, wrong angles, delayed Timing...there is nearly no control left. The Blade is sensitive to incoming spin as well.
Several reasons this cannot be my personal blade
If you are able to handle this devilish beast you get rewarded... Your "simple" blocks will return like bullets at your opponent
Available handles have been ST, FL and AN. Official sales Price at 74,90€. Senkoh90 is out of production.

Timo1978 View Drop Down
Silver Member
Silver Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Timo1978 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06/14/2014 at 7:51am
89. Butterfly Steger

Weight: 95 Gramms Sized: 15,7/15,1cm
5-ply-allwood with Butterfly rubber logo, EU Production
The Steger was released in 2003 and was a Kind of replacement for the Primorac OFF- since the Primo OFF- got released with Solid Balance Core.
Many Players did not like the new SBC System, therefore Butterfly recommanded the Steger as replacement blade. It was rated into the OFF- section and slightly thicker and faster than the Primorac. The Abachi core has 3,5mm at Steger model while the primo OFF- has about 3mm. Blade composition is the same at both models:
Limba-Limba-Abachi-Limba-Limba
Available Handles ST, FL and like here AN,Steger was sold at 34,90€ and is out of production

90. Butterfly Korbel (AN)

Weight: 95 Gramms Sized: 15,7/15,1cm
with old metal tag and without Serial.

91. Butterfly Grubba-Pro

Weight: 84 Gramms Sized: 16,/15,6cm

5-Ply-Allwood with larger head and silver tag, EU Production.
Rated ALL- the Grubba Pro belongs to the current EU Blade Range.
Due to its larger head dimensions a good blade for geginners and players that need much control.
Available Handles ST, FL and AN, priced at 33,99€

92. Butterfly Ayazo Umemura

Weight: 84 Gramms Sized: 15,9/15,1cm (Regular)
5-Ply-Allwood with old metal tag and no serial. Made in Japan and rated OFF the Umemura provides medium fast Speed. A good blade for short play, but it is providing vibrations that not every Player will really like. The blade was not sold in EU, but it was possible to place an order at Moers to Import it from Japan. I would rate it as a slower OFF or fast OFF- blade, it is faster than Primo Off. Soft Feeling, a good blade for loopers and Close to the table Players. I think the blade has been released in the early 2000s.     
Available Handles have been only CO and FL, blade was priced at 6200 Yen.

Edited by Timo1978 - 02/17/2015 at 12:21pm
Timo1978 View Drop Down
Silver Member
Silver Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Timo1978 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06/14/2014 at 12:23pm
93. Butterfly Mitamura Pro Model

Weight: 84 Gramms Sized: 15,9/15,0cm Thickness 5,9mm
5-Ply-Allwood with old metal tag, no Serial, regular head and medium fast speed. Rated OFF the Mitamura Pro Model has never been available in Germany therefore it is widely unknown here. I think the blade has been released at beginning of the 2000s, at least it was listed at the Japanese Butterfly Catalogue in 2004.
Available handles have been only FL and AN.

94. Butterfly Hermoso Light

Weight: 83 Gramms Sized: 15,7/15,1cm
5-Ply-Allwood with old metal tag and no Serial. The Hermoso Light is the Follower of the Hermoso, one of the most sought models among collectors, Hermoso Light is also not really easy to find. The Blade is said to be in the middle of Primo OFF- and Korbel OFF.
Available Handles ST and FL, not sure about AN and the offical sales Price.I think it was released in the middle of the 1990ies. Of course it is out of production now.

95. Butterfly Pulser (Allwood)

Weight: 87 Gramms Sized: 16,7/15,9cm
5-ply-Allwood with old tag and no font on blades head. I think this is one of the rarest blades of my collection, at least one of my most expensive buys. I knew that there was an ancestor of the Arylate Pulser but never saw any Picture of it. I think this old Pulser model is very rare and really hard to get. The original box is a red one with the old Butterfly Logo. The front of the handle Looks similar to the Butterfly Gergely T5000 but the back is similar to the handle of the Scorna T5000. I think this could be a model of the early 1980 ies. If some members know anything about this model i would be glad to get some informations about it

Edited by Timo1978 - 02/17/2015 at 2:03pm
Timo1978 View Drop Down
Silver Member
Silver Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Timo1978 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06/19/2014 at 6:42am
Since i have finished publishing my Allround Woodies we can continue with next chapter: Arylate Blades
I want to start with the "Four Gentlemen", here is the first one...

96. Butterfly Keyshot

Weight: 96 Gramms Sized: 15,7/15,1cm Thickness: 6,2mm
with straightened and flatened lense, no Serial and old tag.
The Keyshot has standart head size and has been the first arylate model.
The old Keyshot-light, fast, soft and Vibration free the Keyshot is suited for Topspin Players but has still enough power reserves. One of the most popular Arylate blades that have been ever released. Most Players know this famous model. One of the best blades i haver ever been trying, I think it is not a blade that gets 10 pints in every category but it was one of the most (maybe the best) constant blades i ever tried.
Blade composition should be:
Limba-Arylate-Limba-I think Kiri, some say Balsa-Limba-Arylate-Limba
Available handles only ST and FL, priced at 108 USD/10000YEN/139,90DM

Edited by Timo1978 - 02/17/2015 at 3:09pm
mikepong View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mikepong Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06/19/2014 at 6:57am
how fast is the keyshot? is it faster or just as fast as the korbel?
Viscaria

FH: Tenergy 05 black

BH: Tenergy 05 red

Timo1978 View Drop Down
Silver Member
Silver Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Timo1978 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06/19/2014 at 7:24am
Originally posted by mikepong mikepong wrote:

how fast is the keyshot? is it faster or just as fast as the korbel?

The Keyshot is definitly faster
Timo1978 View Drop Down
Silver Member
Silver Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Timo1978 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06/19/2014 at 7:58am
Here the second "Gentleman"

97. Butterfly Moonbeam

Weight: 93 Gramms Sized: 16,0/15,2cm Thickness: 6,8mm
with straightened and flatened lense and old tag and without Serial.
Moonbeam, the brick . Very fast and stiff. Rated OFF it was on pair with the Kazan regarding Speed. One of the fastest Butterfly shakehand blades ever it is slightly slower than Gergely T5000, Sardius T5000 and Primorac Carbon. Famous for ist unusual regular head shape it is also highly sought by collectors, especially with ST-Handle. Blade composition is similar to the Butterfly Keyshot but Moonbeam has a thicker Center ply and different head shape. A great mid-distance power looping blade.
Available handles ST, FL and AN. Priced at 102 USD/10000 YEN/139,90DM

Edited by Timo1978 - 12/25/2015 at 1:06pm
mikepong View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mikepong Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06/19/2014 at 8:14am
i was just about to ask you if you have a moonbeam Smile, i have a moonbeam, bought it years ago, back then i was torn between moonbeam and keyshot, so i bought the moonbeam and therefore i never had the chance to try the keyshot, just like to know how it compares with keyshot, which would you prefer to use?
Viscaria

Timo1978 View Drop Down
Silver Member
Silver Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Timo1978 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06/19/2014 at 8:38am

i was just about to ask you if you have a moonbeam Smile, i have a moonbeam, bought it years ago, back then i was torn between moonbeam and keyshot, so i bought the moonbeam and therefore i never had the chance to try the keyshot, just like to know how it compares with keyshot, which would you prefer to use?

I would always prefer to use the Keyshot instead using the Moonbeam.
In Terms of Speed the Moonbeam is extremly fast but you pay a high Price by using it in terms of control, especially for the short game and Service receive is extremly difficult to handle. Plus, if your opponent Forces you into defence the Keyshot is the much better blade then.

Edited by Timo1978 - 06/19/2014 at 8:39am
Timo1978 View Drop Down
Silver Member
Silver Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Timo1978 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06/19/2014 at 9:44am
Here joins the third of the famous four Gentlemen...

98. Butterfly Pulser

Weight: 92 Gramms Sized: 15,7/15,1cm Thickness: 7,8mm !!
5-ply Wood (3 Wood/2 Arylate) with old tag and no Serial.
Released in 2000 the Pulser was designed for power Topspin Play from beyond the barriers. The Pulser is different to the other Arylate blade since it has five plies and a hard feel while the others all have 7-plies and provide soft feeling. The Pulser is the fastest among the "four gentlemen" and has a large sweet spot and a small handle.
Regarding its Speed the Pulser is as fast as a Primorac Carbon but has more control.
Regarding Pulsers` composition i am not really sure about the Center Ply, I think it is: Hinoki-Arylate-Kiri (Balsa?)-Arylate-Hinoki
Available handles ST and FL, priced at 87 USD.

Edited by Timo1978 - 02/17/2015 at 12:23pm
Timo1978 View Drop Down
Silver Member
Silver Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Timo1978 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06/19/2014 at 3:14pm
Here the last of the "Four Gentleman"

99. Butterfly Biside

Weight: 88 Gramms Sized: 15,7/15,1cm Thickness: 6,2mm
7-ply-blade (2 Arylate, 5 Wood) with old tag and without Serial.
Like the Pulser the Biside has also been released in 2000. The Biside is similar to the old Keyshot, not quite as fast but with better control. I would rate it as an Off- blade. A Kind of ancestor for the TB Spark and the Bazelart. Available handles only ST and FL, priced at 83 USD.

Edited by Timo1978 - 02/17/2015 at 1:33pm
Dean View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Dean Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06/19/2014 at 3:50pm
Great thread, great blades, great knowledgeThumbs Up
The moment I have been waiting for seems to come closerWink
Timo1978 View Drop Down
Silver Member
Silver Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Timo1978 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06/19/2014 at 3:54pm
Originally posted by Dean Dean wrote:

Great thread, great blades, great knowledgeThumbs Up
The moment I have been waiting for seems to come closerWink

Danke schön. Die Nummern 100 und 101 widme ich Dir und Pondus
in2spin View Drop Down
Silver Member
Silver Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote in2spin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06/19/2014 at 4:43pm
the pulser has the same grooves on the backside of the handle the old gergely (non carbon medium speed) version had

:)
Timo1978 View Drop Down
Silver Member
Silver Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Timo1978 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06/20/2014 at 11:13am
A Special Number deserves a Special Blade so i think it is okay to leave the Arylate Blades for some moments and post an ALC.

100. Butterfly Viscaria ST

Weight: 89 Gramms Sized: 15,7/15,1cm
Viscaria from the 1993-1996 Badge with flat lense, separated S T letters and old tag. Regarding the Viscaria model i think everybody knows the specifications already

Edited by Timo1978 - 02/17/2015 at 3:36pm
Timo1978 View Drop Down
Silver Member
Silver Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Timo1978 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06/22/2014 at 8:17am
101. Butterfly Viscaria FL

Weight: 92 Gramms Sized: 15,7/15,1cm
this Viscaria was probably made in 2005 but still has old tag. Used, but in good condition.

Edited by Timo1978 - 02/17/2015 at 3:37pm
mikepong View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mikepong Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06/22/2014 at 9:13am
The biside looks so nice. Just want to ask are those 7 ply arylate blades faster or slower than the 7 ply mazunov?
Viscaria

Timo1978 View Drop Down
Silver Member
Silver Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Timo1978 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06/22/2014 at 9:40am

The biside looks so nice. Just want to ask are those 7 ply arylate blades faster or slower than the 7 ply mazunov?

The Mazunov is the faster than the Biside and the average Mazunovs are
~ 100 Gramms +/- some gramms but mostly in between 100-110 gramms.
Timo1978 View Drop Down
Silver Member
Silver Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Timo1978 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06/22/2014 at 10:38am
Although i do not collect defensive models there are some exceptions

102. Butterfly Retriever

Weight: 103 Gramms 16,7/15,5cm Thickness: 6,2mm
7-ply-wood (5 Wood/2 Arylate) with old tag, without Serial and Semi-Large Head the Retriever is not a lightweight at all and has been the first Butterfly Defensive Blade with Arylate. I think it has also been the Basic for the Matsushita Pro Special. Retriever has minimal vibrations and exceptional ball feel when chopping and is providing soft Feeling but has some surprisingly power reserves. Blade composition i am not really sure at all, i think the outer plies could be willow while the inner plies seem to be either Ayous or Limba. The Retriever is very head heavy and has been released in the end of the 1990ies and was only available with ST handle, priced at 108 USD.   

]

Edited by Timo1978 - 02/17/2015 at 2:05pm
mikepong View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mikepong Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06/22/2014 at 10:42am

Wow those things are heavy
Viscaria

Timo1978 View Drop Down
Silver Member
Silver Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Timo1978 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06/22/2014 at 10:53am

Yes. But you get rewarded with muscles and outstanding power. BTW, the Mazunov has 5-plies
mikepong View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mikepong Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06/22/2014 at 11:50am

Yes. But you get rewarded with muscles and outstanding power. BTW, the Mazunov has 5-plies

i thought it was a 7 ply, im guessing it must be on the thick side? i must say i am not familiar with mazunov, but ive heard its a powerful blade
Viscaria

Timo1978 View Drop Down
Silver Member
Silver Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Timo1978 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06/29/2014 at 9:43am
103. Butterfly Timo Boll Spark

Weight: 90 Gramms Sized: 15,7/15,1cm Thickness: 5,4mm
7-ply-wood (2 Arylate/5 Wood) with old tag, without Serial and regular head. Released in the early 2000s the Spark was only available in Japan and US. For European Players the Spark was first available for buys in 2007
Depending on blades` weight the Spark is either in the ALL+ or OFF-
category. many are using the Spark with Pips out Rubbers.
Butterfly recommanded the Timo Boll Spark as a Substitute for the discontinued Butterfly Biside since both have the same composition. However, Biside has much more thickness so regarding speed it is not possible to recommand the Timo Boll Spark as a "real" Substitute for the fast Biside.
Available handles have been ST, FL and AN. The Eu sales Price has been at 80€.

Edited by Timo1978 - 02/17/2015 at 12:25pm
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 45678 10>
  Share Topic