FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login
tabletennis11.com

Spanish Superdivision, ETTU and ETTC

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123>
Author
Antuan View Drop Down
Premier Member
Premier Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Antuan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01/04/2016 at 10:04am
5th Round. November 13, 2015
Irún Leka Enea 4 - 1 La Escala

Jaime Vidal 3 - 1 Zhuo Yang
Endika Diez 3 - 0 Marc Clotet
Dorde Borcic 0 - 3 Dani Torres
Endika Diez 3 - 1 Zhuo Yang
Jaime Vidal 3 - 0 Dani Torres

Edited by Antuan - 11/12/2017 at 5:42am
Sponsored Links

Baal View Drop Down
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Baal Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01/04/2016 at 10:14am
Nice.  Where was this played?  Just spent the last couple of weeks in Madrid, Seville, Granada, and Salamanca.  Enjoyed myself greatly, would have love to have watched some high level TT, though, and maybe even played some.  Back in US now, though.
Antuan View Drop Down
Premier Member
Premier Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Antuan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01/04/2016 at 10:34am
Originally posted by Baal Baal wrote:

Nice.  Where was this played?  Just spent the last couple of weeks in Madrid, Seville, Granada, and Salamanca.  Enjoyed myself greatly, would have love to have watched some high level TT, though, and maybe even played some.  Back in US now, though.
Hi Baal, it was played in Irún (north os Spain, in the Vasque Country). Actually Leka Enea Irún is in the top 4 of Spanish teams:

Hope you enjoyed your visit to my Country. Those cities are beautiful, but San Sebastian is the best one Tongue
Baal View Drop Down
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Baal Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01/04/2016 at 11:03am
Funny you say that.  Wife and I had already decided to include San Sebastian in our next Europe trip (along with Bordeaux and Toulouse in France).  Spanish food is wonderful.  Only problem is now I am fatter than ever and have not played in two weeks.
Antuan View Drop Down
Premier Member
Premier Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Antuan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01/04/2016 at 11:11am

Funny you say that.  Wife and I had already decided to include San Sebastian in our next Europe trip (along with Bordeaux and Toulouse in France).  Spanish food is wonderful.  Only problem is now I am fatter than ever and have not played in two weeks.
I am 1 kg fatter too because of Christmas food LOL but i play TT 3 times a week always Thumbs Up
benfb View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote benfb Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01/05/2016 at 4:06am

You're lucky if your wife will let you play TT on a vacation trip.  My goal is to take my wife to Spain this year (I've never been to Europe and Spain is of particular interest to her) but she thinks I already spend too much time on TT.  If I showed up in Europe with a paddle in my baggage, the police would be investigating my murder the next morning.

On the other hand, maybe if i go without a paddle and then "accidentally" find a club, she'd let me borrow a paddle for an hour?
Antuan View Drop Down
Premier Member
Premier Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Antuan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01/05/2016 at 5:17am
Originally posted by benfb benfb wrote:

You're lucky if your wife will let you play TT on a vacation trip.  My goal is to take my wife to Spain this year (I've never been to Europe and Spain is of particular interest to her) but she thinks I already spend too much time on TT.  If I showed up in Europe with a paddle in my baggage, the police would be investigating my murder the next morning.

On the other hand, maybe if i go without a paddle and then "accidentally" find a club, she'd let me borrow a paddle for an hour?
LOLLOLLOL
If you finally visit Spain i can tell you some clubs to play TT.

Baal View Drop Down
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Baal Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01/05/2016 at 9:24am

My wife is Chinese and understands my hobby pretty well.  Still, as a rule I only play on trips to China, Germany, or Sweden or if I am traveling someplace alone or on business (which I do a lot).  My favorite places for vacation travel in Europe (France, Italy, Iberian peninsula, low countries, in that order), my wife is always with me and I almost never play (and never really want to play to tell you the truth).  Too many other amazing things to see, food to eat, wine to drink, fun roads to drive, castles and cathedrals and gardens to visit, etc. etc.  Actually, when in China, my wife also wants to play (she is a solid 1900 when she practices a bit, which is practically never).

Madrid just became one of my favorite cities in Europe. I like Lisbon too, and you will be amazed at how inexpensive Portugal is.
Tinykin View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Tinykin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01/05/2016 at 9:56am
Baal, when will you be in Bordeux? I can put in touch with someone who can show you around. If you don't want to answer publicly just email me on [email protected]
Blade:
Darker Speed90
Rubber Fh and Bh DHS Hurricane 3, 39/38deg

Delusion is an asset
Baal View Drop Down
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Baal Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01/05/2016 at 10:05am
Will do.  Not sure, maybe in the spring, more likely not until next year.  Depends on wife's works schedule.
benfb View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote benfb Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01/05/2016 at 12:35pm
Originally posted by Antuan Antuan wrote:

If you finally visit Spain i can tell you some clubs to play TT.

If you could PM me, I'd love to hear places to play in Spain, Portugal and southern France. Although, as I said, the actual odds of me playing aren't good.  However, I think our chances of actually traveling to that area this year are good.
kolevtt View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kolevtt Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01/05/2016 at 8:56pm
Hi,

I just checked the last video posted on this page and I was really impressed how many illegal serves are available in just 2 minutes Big smile
Actually I didn't see any single correct serving.
I am wondering what is the personal fee for each Umpire, as they definitely don't care about serving rules in this match.
Just close eyewitnesses and point counters.

I have seen many interesting serves by tt players but haven't seen exactly something combined like the man with green T-shirt is doing on the video.
He is always doing some abra-cadabra movements with his left hand during holding the ball with bent fingers on the table and tossing also without any visibility of the ball for the opponents, giving spin of the ball in the same time and also finishing his serving under the hand.
And that happens in Spanish Super Division. Incredible.

By the way, what I can see the Main Umpire is doing here is just sleeping.
May be some spanish tt fan could put next time signboard : ( DON'T DISTURB !!! )
in front of the Umpire's table. Star Clap Cool

Happy New Year of 2016 and hope the players from the video will read just once the ITTF serving rules!

EDIT:
Just watched the 1st video and saw a situation for yellow card. The Umpire is still sleeping.

Edited by kolevtt - 01/05/2016 at 9:12pm
kolevtt View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kolevtt Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02/07/2016 at 5:10am
Nobody commented here?! :)))

Antuan View Drop Down
Premier Member
Premier Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Antuan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02/29/2016 at 12:59pm
6th Round. November 20, 2015
Irún Leka Enea 1 - 4 UCAM Cartagena

Edited by Antuan - 02/29/2016 at 1:00pm
Antuan View Drop Down
Premier Member
Premier Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Antuan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03/09/2016 at 1:21pm
12th Round. February 5, 2015
Irún Leka Enea 3 - 3 DKV Borges Vall

Edited by Antuan - 03/26/2016 at 1:59pm
Antuan View Drop Down
Premier Member
Premier Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Antuan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03/26/2016 at 1:56pm
14th Round. February 12, 2016
Irún Leka Enea 1 - 4 Arteal Santiago

Antuan View Drop Down
Premier Member
Premier Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Antuan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04/20/2016 at 1:13pm
16th Round. March 18, 2016
Irún Leka Enea 1 - 4 Cajasur Priego

Edited by Antuan - 11/12/2017 at 5:39am
Antuan View Drop Down
Premier Member
Premier Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Antuan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12/26/2016 at 10:32am
17th Round. April 8, 2016
Irún Leka Enea 4 - 0 San Sebastián de los Reyes

Edited by Antuan - 12/27/2016 at 11:41am
benfb View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote benfb Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12/27/2016 at 1:53am
I think we need to arrange a team match between the guys in the Spanish Super Division videos and the various people in the Cool Siberian Girls videos.LOL
Antuan View Drop Down
Premier Member
Premier Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Antuan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12/27/2016 at 5:47am

I think we need to arrange a team match between the guys in the Spanish Super Division videos and the various people in the Cool Siberian Girls videos.LOL
I think Spanish team would win because they are professional players LOLBig smile
Antuan View Drop Down
Premier Member
Premier Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Antuan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12/27/2016 at 11:39am
18th Round. April 15, 2016
Irún Leka Enea 4 - 0 San Sebastián de los Reyes

Edited by Antuan - 12/27/2016 at 11:40am
pgpg View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pgpg Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12/27/2016 at 11:44am
Interesting camera angle. I think I like it.
USATT: ~1810
Butterfly Defense Alpha ST - H3 Neo - Cloud&Fog OX
Antuan View Drop Down
Premier Member
Premier Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Antuan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12/27/2016 at 11:48am
Originally posted by pgpg pgpg wrote:

Interesting camera angle. I think I like it.
Yes friend. With this angle you can see serves and scorer too.

Edited by Antuan - 12/28/2016 at 7:12am
Tyler45 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Tyler45 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12/28/2016 at 2:18am
Thanks for posting antuan. I've been lucky enough to have an hours training with Guillermo Martinez. I love the way he's always going for his shots. Some of them didn't come off but I wish I could play with that sort of freedom in pressure matches. His forehand is a rocket. When we trained, trying to block them was really fun and pretty damn difficult lol. A tip from him which really helped was to get my body behind the backhand block.
Antuan View Drop Down
Premier Member
Premier Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Antuan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12/28/2016 at 7:14am
Originally posted by Tyler45 Tyler45 wrote:

Thanks for posting antuan. I've been lucky enough to have an hours training with Guillermo Martinez. I love the way he's always going for his shots. Some of them didn't come off but I wish I could play with that sort of freedom in pressure matches. His forehand is a rocket. When we trained, trying to block them was really fun and pretty damn difficult lol. A tip from him which really helped was to get my body behind the backhand block.
You´re welcome friend!
You are lucky if you trained with Guillermo. I like his FH too and the way he reach every ball. He is very fast. I think last year he was playing in Swedish League.
Where are you from?
Tyler45 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Tyler45 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12/28/2016 at 7:37am
I live in Ibiza and Guillermo has come over for the last two years to play in our Open tournament. Alvaro Robles played in it as well two years ago. For such a small island and table tennis community we have been very lucky to have such high quality players visit and play! I've just checked the national rankings and endika diez was 10th in Spain this summer. I'm honestly not sure how he won that game above. It seems he plays very consistently without being spectacular. Please keep posting they are a pleasure to watch :)
Antuan View Drop Down
Premier Member
Premier Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Antuan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12/28/2016 at 8:16am
Originally posted by Tyler45 Tyler45 wrote:

I live in Ibiza and Guillermo has come over for the last two years to play in our Open tournament. Alvaro Robles played in it as well two years ago. For such a small island and table tennis community we have been very lucky to have such high quality players visit and play! I've just checked the national rankings and endika diez was 10th in Spain this summer. I'm honestly not sure how he won that game above. It seems he plays very consistently without being spectacular. Please keep posting they are a pleasure to watch :)
So you live in Ibiza? great place to live in!!Clap Do you speak spanish?
I will post the first match of 2016/2017 Super Division soon.Wink
Tyler45 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Tyler45 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12/28/2016 at 9:43am
Por supuesto ;) llevo ya 25 años aquí. And yes it's lovely here although quite full in summer ;)
Antuan View Drop Down
Premier Member
Premier Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Antuan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11/12/2017 at 6:58am
2016/2017
Round 6. November 18, 2016
Irún Leka Enea 4 - 0 Fundación Cajasol Híspalis

Edited by Antuan - 11/19/2017 at 12:41pm
Antuan View Drop Down
Premier Member
Premier Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Antuan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11/19/2017 at 1:22pm
2016/2017
Round 19. April 7, 2017
Irún Leka Enea 1 - 4 San Sebastián de los Reyes

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123>
  Share Topic