FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login
tabletennis11.com

Drills from a coaching session with my coach

Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 4>
Author
Pushblocker View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Pushblocker Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Drills from a coaching session with my coach
    Posted: 04/06/2014 at 11:09pm
Here's a video of some drills that I'm practicing with my coach Gary Fraiman..

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XosEBdBU05w

I've been working on combining some offense with my long pips blocking game and have been working for almost 2 years now with coach Gary Fraiman. This is a little video from my progress.

Edited by Pushblocker - 04/06/2014 at 11:26pm
2010 Florida State Champion

Dr. Neubauer Firewall Plus Blade with DHS G666 1.5mm on forehand Giant Dragon Talon National Team OX on backhand
Sponsored Links

ByeByeAbout View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ByeByeAbout Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04/06/2014 at 11:21pm

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ByeByeAbout Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04/06/2014 at 11:48pm
pushblocker

The Good

Nice pushing and blocking. Nice tight to the body flat fh hits.  Some nice easy bh kills....you look very natural doing those.   Nice twiddling. Nice shirt

The Bad

Your "coach" reaching into the basket for a single ball...every time....too much wasted motion. 
You taking 1-3 steps to get a single ball to practice serve...and you do it time after time.   Thats the single biggest waste of time I have ever seen.   Either pick up 10-15 balls and put them all into your left pocket and serve each one....thereby negating the need to walk 20 steps...not to mention the rythm you get by serving in a consecutive uninterrupted fashion.  .....OR  move the silly basket close to your left hand so that you need only reach down a couple of inches to retrieve a ball.  I almost had a f-k-n heart attack watching you walk close to a mile to serve about 20 balls.   You and your "coach" manage to throw the whole idea of being ergomically smart out the window by wasting 10% of the session on wasted motion.

Your stance scores a 2/10.  Crouch about 3 inches to at least look like a table tennis player.

You look like the man from Glad yet I didn't see you smile.  Every day above ground is a gift.  Most people smile when they receive a gift.  Don't post any more video unless you're smiling at least once.

You're sliding too much.  Get new shoes or wet the floor and dry it down for more grip.

Lose 25 lbs.

The Ugly

Your fh follow through.  Again...waaay too much follow through robbing yourself of valuable recovery time.   Think about saluting an officer on the follow through.....not once do you salute.  You also turn your elbow inside out....again...salute the officer.   If i was coaching you i would never let you hit another fh ball and would force you to quit table tennis forever...unless you saluted the officer. 

Surely i digress.

thanks for posting.

regards
rick

Edited by ByeByeAbout - 04/07/2014 at 12:10am
Egghead View Drop Down
Premier Member
Premier Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Egghead Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04/07/2014 at 12:05am
Originally posted by ByeByeAbout ByeByeAbout wrote:

The Bad

Your "coach" reaching into the basket for a single ball...every time....too much wasted motion. 
You taking 1-3 steps to get a single ball to practice serve...and you do it time after time.   Thats the single biggest waste of time I have ever seen.   Either pick up 10-15 balls and put them all into your left pocket and serve each one....thereby negating the need to walk 20 steps...not to mention the rythm you get by serving in a consecutive uninterrupted fashion.  .....OR  move the silly basket close to your left hand so that you need only reach down a couple of inches to retrieve a ball.  I almost had a fkn heart attack watching you walk close to a mile to serve about 20 balls.   You and your "coach" manage to throw the whole idea of being ergomically smart out the window by wasting 10% of the session on wasted motion.

Your stance scores a 2/10.  Crouch about 3 inches to at least look like a table tennis player.

I didn't see you smile.   Don't post any more video unless you're smiling at least once.

Beside his coach's "reaching single ball" method (my coach gets 3~4 balls in hand), his coach drops the ball on the table before he hits as well. My coach just hits the balls right away. Don't know does it matter?Embarrassed

Edited by Egghead - 04/07/2014 at 12:42am
Aurora ST: Rhyzm / Talent OX

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ByeByeAbout Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04/07/2014 at 12:22am
Originally posted by Egghead Egghead wrote:

The Bad

You taking 1-3 steps to get a single ball to practice serve...and you do it time after time.   Thats the single biggest waste of time I have ever seen.   Either pick up 10-15 balls and put them all into your left pocket and serve each one....thereby negating the need to walk 20 steps...not to mention the rythm you get by serving in a consecutive uninterrupted fashion.  .....OR  move the silly basket close to your left hand so that you need only reach down a couple of inches to retrieve a ball.  I almost had a fkn heart attack watching you walk close to a mile to serve about 20 balls.   You and your "coach" manage to throw the whole idea of being ergomically smart out the window by wasting 10% of the session on wasted motion.

I didn't see you smile.   Don't post any more video unless you're smiling at least once.

Beside his coach's "reaching single ball" method (my coach gets 3~4 balls in hand), his coach drops the ball on the table before he hits as well. My coach just hit the balls right away. Don't know does it matter?Embarrassed

hi egghead..

from vancouver?   nice.   yes, of course it matters...hitting straight without the bounce simulates a real shot....going bouncy bounce first is robbing the receiver (the paying customer)...of the reality that he will be facing at the tables

i have seen over 20 superb coaches...over the last 10 yrs...you know the real ones from china..and they don't do any of these silly things that im mentioning....

regards
rick
smackman View Drop Down
Assistant Moderator
Assistant Moderator

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote smackman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04/07/2014 at 12:27am
good training there, funny someone tells you to loose weight at the same time moaning because you take a few steps to serve lol
 the hardest thing for you now is putting those forhand drives into your game
Ulmo Duality,Donic BlueGrip C2 red max ,Yinhe Super Kim Ox Black
NZ table tennis selector, third in the World (plate Doubles)I'm Listed on the ITTF website
NextLevel View Drop Down
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote NextLevel Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04/07/2014 at 2:03am
Good stuff, pushblocker.

I think the nitpickers should look at Gary's resume.  Ultimately, as adults who missed the boat as kids, the goal is not to get perfect form, but to get effective shots that come naturally during matches.  The degree to which these two overlap is not as great as some would lead you to believe at the levels most of us play.
I like putting heavy topspin on the ball...
Cybershape Carbon
FH/BH: H3P 41D.
Lumberjack TT, not for lovers of beautiful strokes. No time to train...
tt4me View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tt4me Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04/07/2014 at 2:20am
Why can't PB just hit against a robot for that?
I think it would be better if the coach looped back the balls.  If he can then PB's push was bad and if he can't then PB's push was good.

The problem I have with playing with a robot is that the robot doesn't 'grade' my returns like a person does.  In the video the coach didn't 'grade' PB's pushes either.

NextLevel View Drop Down
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote NextLevel Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04/07/2014 at 2:26am
From tabletenniscoaching.com (another older coach, just so people can get a more realistic perspective on coaching):

---------------------------------

Jorg Rosskopf and Me

At the about.com forum, Jim Butler quotes German coach and former star Jorg Rosskopf as saying, "When I play with the German Team I only practice playing the first ball against them.  After this I just let the ball go." This was because he's older and so not as fast as before, and so can't rally as fast as he used to. This is exactly what I sometimes do with the top juniors at my club. I don't play at the level I used to, but my serve and receive is still very strong, and so often I let them practice against just that, and don't continue the rally.

------------------------

Folks, it doesn't get much better than Rosskopf.  The key here is that the coach is experienced enough to impart things that help PB and is also experienced with pips.  There isn't one and only one correct way to coach if things/results are measured by effectiveness.

Edited by NextLevel - 04/07/2014 at 2:29am
I like putting heavy topspin on the ball...
Cybershape Carbon
FH/BH: H3P 41D.
Lumberjack TT, not for lovers of beautiful strokes. No time to train...
LUCKYLOOP View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote LUCKYLOOP Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04/07/2014 at 5:27am
Originally posted by Pushblocker Pushblocker wrote:

I've been working on combining some offense with my long pips blocking game and have been working for almost 2 years now with coach Gary Fraiman. This is a little video from my progress.

Your coach has good credentials.

How much training per week ? Ideally 3 times per week with match play reinforcement afterward, but life/family issues do take precedence !   
Hntr Fl / 4H & BH Xiom Sigma Pro 2 2.0
Yinhe T-2 / 4H Xiom Sig Pro 2 2.0 BH Xiom Omega IV Elite Max
Gam DC / 4H DHS Hurricane 8 39deg 2.1 BH GD CC LP OX
HARDBAT / Hock 3 ply / Frenshp Dr Evil OX
tabten5 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tabten5 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04/07/2014 at 5:48am
ByeByeAbout's critique is horribly expressed, and yet I agree with much of the substance. I also don't understand why the coach is simply lobbing balls for you on either FH or BH to hit? These aren't the balls an opponent (a decent one, anyway) will give you. 
T05 2.1 | VISCARIA | T64 1.9
Imago View Drop Down
Premier Member
Premier Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Imago Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04/07/2014 at 5:59am
Trying to edit the second post.

Indeed, there is nothing from the vid that a good robot cannot do - even simulating the serve returns. I just need to calculate the time needed for reaching out and grabbing the next ball from the basket and set the first ball with -%% delay.
ghostzen View Drop Down
Silver Member
Silver Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ghostzen Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04/07/2014 at 7:08am
Adding tools to any game takes quite a time and when you play such a bespoke game as PB it will take a while to get the balance right but there are good signs you are making progress. It may not be pretty but  it works which is all that counts. Hopefully you can keep working hard. Kudos for trying to better yourself PB.
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Pushblocker Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04/07/2014 at 7:26am
Originally posted by LUCKYLOOP LUCKYLOOP wrote:

How much training per week ? Ideally 3 times per week with match play reinforcement afterward, but life/family issues do take precedence !   
 Once a week.. I have a job, a wife and 2 little kids.. I only pay tt once or twice a week. No time for more than that...

I'm not working on becoming a looper. As for my mobility, it's hard to have good footwork with a tear in my right meniskus. It reduces mobility as it hurts like hell when doing certain movements. I can't "twist" my right leg and I can't do larger steps without pain, so I work around the movements that I can't do.
My coach is not working on changing my game to a "correct" game as I've been playing "wrong" for 25+ years.. As for losing 25 lbs.. I'm 5'11" 188 lbs, size 33.. Losing 25 lbs, I would be at 163 lbs and size 30.. I wouldn't want to be just skin and bones  LOL.  My follow through is really irrelevant as my game is set up to push until my opponents will give me attackable balls and when I attack I do so to put the ball away. I'm not ever going to get into looping rallies.  The goal of the coaching is to block every ball back until the opponent produces a attackable ball that I will then put away. I reached a 2309 rating in 2011 and never dropped below 2100 in 5 years just by blocking and pushing without any attack at all. The problem is that people who would play it safe started beating me as I wasn't able to attack at all. The goal of taking the coaching was to prevent opponents from playing it safe if I'm able to put away their weak balls. What some people here think is that coaching has to be the same for every player but styles and goals vary greatly. I DO indeeed get lots of weak balls from my opponents as they have problems with my blocks and pushes, so, that's why we practice those.
Those who think that it's unlikely that in matches I won't receive easy balls like in the training session have never played me before. My pips game is nasty and it produces weak balls from my opponents.

Edited by Pushblocker - 04/07/2014 at 7:42am

Dr. Neubauer Firewall Plus Blade with DHS G666 1.5mm on forehand Giant Dragon Talon National Team OX on backhand
BRS View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BRS Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04/07/2014 at 7:47am
Is the twiddling to hit a BH inverted topspin also new? 

I don't know if changing your game to add FH attacks will get you to a higher rating than 2300, but much respect to you for trying.  Most people would probably be satisfied as a state champion and 2300 player. 
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Pushblocker Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04/07/2014 at 8:03am
Originally posted by BRS BRS wrote:

Is the twiddling to hit a BH inverted topspin also new? 

I don't know if changing your game to add FH attacks will get you to a higher rating than 2300, but much respect to you for trying.  Most people would probably be satisfied as a state champion and 2300 player. 
I did it before but not with the frequency that I do it now.
The problem that I started running into when I reached 2300 in 2011 was that players realized that I had no attack and no forehand at all. My stance used to be extreme backhand oriented and it would prevent me from successfully playing any forehand. Cory Eider and also Raghu Nadmichettu were the first ones to exploit my offensive weakness by lobbing to me and I was certain that many more players would follow, trying to exploit my inability to attack. That's why I ended up getting coaching and it was clear that my rating and level would drop once I give up my backhand oriented stance BUT in the long run, it would benefit my game to go to a more neutral stance and being able to attack more. Right now, I dropped to mid 2100's but  I'm very close to getting back to where I used to be. Last tournament,  I had 2:1 game leads against 2333, 2309, 2270, 2238 and 2232 but lost those matches, even after leading in the 5th in some of those matches. I'm usually dominating anyone in the 2100's except for certain flat hitters who still give me trouble. Against loopers, I hardly ever lose to anyone below 2200 rating right now. I've gone sometimes weeks without losing a match at any of the clubs that I play.. 
When I became Florida State Champion in 2010, I probably attacked less than 10 times.. in the entire tournament (9 wins and no losses)

Edited by Pushblocker - 04/07/2014 at 8:12am

LUCKYLOOP View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote LUCKYLOOP Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04/07/2014 at 9:33am

Once a week.. I have a job, a wife and 2 little kids.. I only pay tt once or twice a week. No time for more than that...

You are doing great with so little playing time, playing at your level ! I understand your training program and your game, that is why I haven't made any comments about it. I have watched a lot of your videos to understand what your doing.

With that amount of playing time, you are not even reaching your highest playing level/consistency, based on your current level of skills. Most adults with normal life commitments don't !   
Hntr Fl / 4H & BH Xiom Sigma Pro 2 2.0
Yinhe T-2 / 4H Xiom Sig Pro 2 2.0 BH Xiom Omega IV Elite Max
Gam DC / 4H DHS Hurricane 8 39deg 2.1 BH GD CC LP OX
HARDBAT / Hock 3 ply / Frenshp Dr Evil OX
Pondus View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Pondus Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04/07/2014 at 9:40am
Warning: Off Topic Questions Coming (Sorry).

PB - How do you glue your pips on without them getting tons of bubbles and such? I tried gluing on some pips without a glue sheet... holy snickerdoodles - not easy. Any tips would be appreciated.

Okay - back on topic.
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Pushblocker Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04/07/2014 at 9:44am
Originally posted by Pondus Pondus wrote:

Warning: Off Topic Questions Coming (Sorry).

PB - How do you glue your pips on without them getting tons of bubbles and such? I tried gluing on some pips without a glue sheet... holy snickerdoodles - not easy. Any tips would be appreciated.

Okay - back on topic.
I use a glue that is no longer available.(but I still have a little bit left). Regular water glue really sucks for ox pips. I use Yasaka Mizunori. It's water based glue but it stays sticky and only needs to be applied to the blade. Once it's dry, it's very sticky and you can even remove and re-attach a rubber without re-gluing.  With other glues, I do get bubbles and have to re-glue frequently. Too bad that Mizunori is no longer available.. Probably because it sucked when used with spoinged rubbers.. It's only great for ox pips..

Edited by Pushblocker - 04/07/2014 at 9:45am

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ByeByeAbout Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04/07/2014 at 9:52am
Originally posted by NextLevel NextLevel wrote:

Good stuff, pushblocker.

the goal is not to get perfect form, but to get effective shots that come naturally during matches. 

NL

your statement is approximately 100% incorrect. Cry 

the fact is, the *goal* is to get perfect form.  there is an extraordinarily high correlation between perfectly grooved strokes and "effective shots that come naturally during matches"

so if anyone missed the boat it would anyone who thinks that perfect form for all shots is not the ultimate goal for someone truly interested in being the best they can be.  Clap

if you just want to hit around at a rec level then by all means do whatever you want since improvement is not the main goal.

regards
rick

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ByeByeAbout Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04/07/2014 at 10:16am

"As for losing 25 lbs.. I'm 5'11" 188 lbs, size 33.. Losing 25 lbs, I would be at 163 lbs and size 30"

fair enough.  lose 20lbs then.

"My follow through is really irrelevant as my game is set up to push until my opponents will give me attackable balls and when I attack I do so to put the ball away."

the fact that you have convinced yourself of this doesnt make it true....recovery time is *always* important in table tennis....regardless of level, style, tactics.....you make it sound as if there is no chance that someone will return your "put away"...so you permit yourself to not recover as fast as you should.   

maybe you just have issues with authority figures and don't want to salute the officer?Tongue

regards
rick

Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Pushblocker Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04/07/2014 at 10:26am

"As for losing 25 lbs.. I'm 5'11" 188 lbs, size 33.. Losing 25 lbs, I would be at 163 lbs and size 30"

"My follow through is really irrelevant as my game is set up to push until my opponents will give me attackable balls and when I attack I do so to put the ball away."

the fact that you have convinced yourself of this doesnt make it true....recovery time is *always* important in table tennis....regardless of level, style, tactics.....you make it sound as if there is no chance that someone will return your "put away"...so you permit yourself to not recover as fast as you should.   

maybe you just have issues with authority figures and don't want to salute the officer?Tongue

regards
rick

I'd like to hear some of your credentials.. You talk a lot like you are some kind of expert.. What's your canadian rating/ranking? Do you have a US Rating? You might understand something about how juniors or developing players are coached but you seem to have little idea on how coaching works with players who already have a distinct style and technique and players who are not "young" anymore and have certain phyisical limitation (i.e. injury). The goal of the coaching was never to re-learn table tennis as that wasn't going to happen at my age anymore. We are working on incorporating more offense in my existing game, improving my technique but not fundamentally changing it. The results have been very good so far even though it hasn't been reflected in my rating yet but I mostly played local events in the last 2 years, making it difficult to get my rating up again.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ByeByeAbout Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04/07/2014 at 10:39am

regards
rick

"You talk a lot like you are some kind of expert."

of course im an expert and just might be the best coach on earth....

but feel free to ignore everything i say.   after all...it's much easier to ignore good advice than to correct a stroke or to lose some weight. 

it's nice to have a 'yes man' as a "coach" though isn't it?   sure beat's having to actually work at improving.

did you really think that by posting that video everyone was just going to say:  "well done, you're looking excellent there...keep up the great work"?

regards
rick

Edited by ByeByeAbout - 04/07/2014 at 10:43am
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Pushblocker Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04/07/2014 at 10:43am

but feel free to ignore everything i say.   after all...it's much easier to ignore good advice than to correct a stroke or to lose some weight. 

it's nice to have a 'yes man' as a "coach" though isn't it?   sure beat's having to actually work at improving.

regards
rick

Well, I checked British Columbia ratings and the only person with a first name who could call himself "Rick" with a decent rating is Richard HO and I doubt that this is you..

Edited by Pushblocker - 04/07/2014 at 10:45am

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ByeByeAbout Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04/07/2014 at 10:47am

regards
rick

Well, I checked British Columbia ratings and the only person with a first name who could call himself "Rick" with a decent rating is Richard HO and I doubt that this is you..

pb

what was your goal when you posted the video....that we all just goClapClapClapClapClap?

good luck with that.

regards
rick
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Pushblocker Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04/07/2014 at 10:49am

regards
rick

pb

what was your goal when you posted the video....that we all just goClapClapClapClapClap?

good luck with that.

regards
rick
So, with other words, you have nothing to back up your so called expertise  LOL

I figured LOL

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ByeByeAbout Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04/07/2014 at 10:54am

regards
rick

pb

good luck with that.

regards
rick

I figured LOL

my expertise lies in the fact that i have technically perfect form for every shot imaginable using both shakehand, penhold and rph and being able to perform all these strokes with both the left and right hands.

i also don't waste people's time (and therefore money)...

again though,  you carry on with your "coach" and post some more videos in another two yrs and i will let you know how you're progressing.

regards
rick
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Pushblocker Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04/07/2014 at 11:05am

regards
rick

pb

good luck with that.

regards
rick

I figured LOL

my expertise lies in the fact that i have technically perfect form for every shot imaginable using both shakehand, penhold and rph and being able to perform all these strokes with both the left and right hands.

again though,  you carry on with your "coach" and post some more videos in another two yrs and i will let you know how you're progressing.

regards
rick

So, do you really think that a 43 year old who has played TT for about 30 years and has a distinct technique and style, is supposed to be coached to play exactly like a 15 year old would be coached?? If you think so, you have no idea about coaching.

Furthermore, if your technique is so pristine, feel free to post your rating, US or Canada.. Certainly, with such perfect technique, you have to be high rated!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ByeByeAbout Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04/07/2014 at 11:11am

regards
rick

pb

good luck with that.

regards
rick

I figured LOL

regards
rick

So, do you really think that a 43 year old who has played TT for about 30 years and has a distinct technique and style, is supposed to be coached to play exactly like a 15 year old would be coached?? If you think so, you have no idea about coaching.

You're making it more than it ought to be...and getting caught up  with irrelevant considerations....

nothing you say will change the fact that your fh follow through is a waste of time....this is an objective fact....  i merely pointed out that by recovering quicker...by virtue of less follow through that you would then be ready a lot sooner for the next ball....

if you're saying that a quicker recovery time isn't important to you then feel free to talk to any "coach" you have respect for....and they will say the same thing that i am saying since we're just talking about fundamentals here.....it's not like it's an advanced topic

regards
rick

Edited by ByeByeAbout - 04/07/2014 at 11:13am
vutiendat1337 View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote vutiendat1337 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04/07/2014 at 11:16am
can someone by banned for "dickery"? 

I am by no means a fan of Pushblocker and as I have stated before, I find it very unaesthetic but I can't argue with its effectiveness. Admins should keep an eye on that ByeByeAbout wannabe trying-to-be-polite-but-not-really guy with his wannabe "regards rick".

Rick, even if you had a perfect form, by behaving like a major troll and idiot, you lost all credibility and trustworthiness. Way to go! If your table tennis skills are the same as your taste of women, then I am really really sad for you. Wink
bty petr korbel st
fh: donic bluefire red
bh: dawei iqul black
USATT:1811
Feedback me
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 4>
  Share Topic