Alex Table Tennis - MyTableTennis.NET Homepage
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Penhold Pip Easy Attack

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
ByeByeAbout View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ByeByeAbout Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Penhold Pip Easy Attack
    Posted: 04/22/2014 at 10:33am
patented first ball ez attack to a pushed high ball by my sifu..

edit:  or not.

Edited by ByeByeAbout - 04/22/2014 at 10:42am
Sponsored Links

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ByeByeAbout Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04/22/2014 at 10:46am
Originally posted by ByeByeAbout ByeByeAbout wrote:

patented first ball ez attack to a pushed high ball by my sifu..

edit:  or not.

question for mods:  any way to embed a vid from facebook on here the same way we do for a you tube one?

tx

ChichoFicho View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ChichoFicho Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04/23/2014 at 11:07am
If it was that easy,  you would chose that style. However, as of now, you  rely on the  modern inverted rubber to do most of the work for you.
Darker Speed 70

Hammond FA Speed

Tyotokusen

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ByeByeAbout Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04/23/2014 at 11:16am
Originally posted by ChichoFicho ChichoFicho wrote:

If it was that easy,  you would chose that style. However, as of now, you  rely on the  modern inverted rubber to do most of the work for you.

hi chico

i was trying...and still trying to upload a vid from facebook to here...of my coach doing what he does best...ph pip fh flick shots...  he's one of the best....i even have a video of jiang jiliang pointing to my coach saying:  "you're better than me"....after my sifu continually pasted impossible fh kills past the two time world champ...

although i don't utilize this style in match play i definitely practice it every day...as i see plenty of value in it...   when i switch back to inverted i find that because i was using ph pips my short game on my fh side and flat angled kills seem just a little bit better..Clap

also..playing ph stretches the tendons a bit more in my playing hand so i consider that part of the warm-up...just like stretching your legs before you play..lastly, the ph forehand is a more ergonomically correct way to hold a paddle than sh...so there's value in that as well...

regards
rick

Edited by ByeByeAbout - 04/23/2014 at 11:26am
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic