FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login
tabletennis11.com

SOLD: TIBHAR SAMSONOV STRATUS CARBON ST

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
assiduous View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote assiduous Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: SOLD: TIBHAR SAMSONOV STRATUS CARBON ST
    Posted: 04/23/2014 at 3:23pm
Like new, not the slightest scuff of stain of any sort. With box. Bought 5 blades recently just for testing purposes, will put the rest of them for sale next few day. 
This one is similar to Butterfly Innerforce series. Outer plies are Limba-Limba, then carbon, just like innerforce, but the core is Kiri instead of Ayous. Kiri is softer and yet stiffer wood. 
As you can imagine where all of this follows, the blade has a soft feel, and yet no vibration due to kiri core plus carbon. Speed is OFF like you can see printed on the blade itself. Its fast enough, but not in the category of the fastest BTY blades.. OFF seems right rating.

Video here: www.vvttez.com

Sorry theologian, no music this time. 

$45 shipped to conus. Not shipping outside US.

Edited by assiduous - 05/03/2014 at 11:30am
puppy412 : Sorry man, I don't mean to sound disrespectful, but I know that more training will make me better, I don't need to come here to figure that out
Sponsored Links

the_theologian View Drop Down
Premier Member
Premier Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote the_theologian Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04/23/2014 at 3:59pm
Are those yellow mizunos your's?
Appelgren Allplay ST / Vega Europe max
assiduous View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote assiduous Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04/24/2014 at 10:33am
yes. For sale, worn only a few times. pm if interested.
puppy412 : Sorry man, I don't mean to sound disrespectful, but I know that more training will make me better, I don't need to come here to figure that out
assiduous View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote assiduous Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04/26/2014 at 2:50am
up
assiduous View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote assiduous Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04/27/2014 at 8:35pm
$50 shipped.
assiduous View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote assiduous Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04/30/2014 at 5:05pm
$45 shipped.

Say what you want for butterfly blades, but if this was a BTY blade with such discount it would be long gone. Makes me rethink buying other brands just for testing purposes. It was easier to resell the $300 Super ZLC than a tibhar samsonov. A great blade too! I'm sure if people could try it I would have sold it by now.
kindof99 View Drop Down
Premier Member
Premier Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kindof99 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04/30/2014 at 7:49pm
Hey assiduous,
what is the weight of the blade?
bns7117 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bns7117 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05/01/2014 at 1:07am
true, it's a pretty nice blade, if people could try it first they will buy it for such a good discount. too bad the brand name is the first factor that makes this blade not as competitive as BTY blades...
assiduous View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote assiduous Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05/03/2014 at 11:30am
sorry, sold.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic