Alex Table Tennis - MyTableTennis.NET Homepage
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - Where are you ordering your Butterfly stuff from?
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Where are you ordering your Butterfly stuff from?

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
Author
MonkeyDDragon View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MonkeyDDragon Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05/11/2014 at 2:00am
Originally posted by jonyer1980 jonyer1980 wrote:

I won´t never buy any Tenergy again unless they set more reasonable prices. In Spain it´s 56.90€ which is close to 80$. That´s insane, considering we´re over 5 millions of unemployed citizens, still too much for an average spanish wallet.

in your signature it says your using a Tenergy tho lol...

Edited by MonkeyDDragon - 05/11/2014 at 2:01am
Sponsored Links

nittakuball View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nittakuball Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05/11/2014 at 4:38am
Originally posted by MonkeyDDragon MonkeyDDragon wrote:

in your signature it's says your using a Tenergy tho lol...
yes,05 & 64
DHS 032
Butterfly Bryce Highspeed

Singapore & Canada

nittakuball View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nittakuball Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05/11/2014 at 4:39am

yes
DHS 032
Butterfly Bryce Highspeed

Singapore & Canada

MonkeyDDragon View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MonkeyDDragon Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05/11/2014 at 4:45am
Originally posted by nittakuball nittakuball wrote:

yes

sorry, but i tried to quote jonyer1980 but didn't quite actually work
jonyer1980 View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jonyer1980 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05/11/2014 at 5:15am
I got my last coupke of tenergies on ta-q.com since it was still reasonable there but i not going to pay more than 40€ for a single sheet of rubber.
Rosewood V FL

Nittaku Fastarc G1-FH

Stiga DNA Pro-S MAX BH

Avoid any Butterfly stuff... at abusive prices. Raw power without control means nothing
Johnny Erasure View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Johnny Erasure Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10/16/2014 at 9:33pm
How can I order Tenergy rubbers from Japan? In Romania a Tenergy rubber cost around $75, is too much for me.
Blade: JM ZLC
Rubbers: FH Dignics 09C
            BH Dignics 05
Feedback: http://mytabletennis.net/forum/forum_posts.asp?TID=63937&KW=Johnny+Erasure&PID=764628&title=feedback-for-j
kurokami View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kurokami Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10/16/2014 at 11:27pm
yea that's about how much it is incl. shipping
Viscaria
H3N/T05
http://mytabletennis.net/forum/forum_posts.asp?TID=65345&KW=&title=feedback-kurokami
Vlad0 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Vlad0 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10/17/2014 at 2:03am
Originally posted by Johnny Erasure Johnny Erasure wrote:

How can I order Tenergy rubbers from Japan? In Romania a Tenergy rubber cost around $75, is too much for me.

Hello neighbour. You can't. Here in BG is also too much - 55 euro (1/5 of the monthly sallary). That's why when i worn out my second hand T05s will continue with rasant, O5, MXP - they are not worst. Also TibiKE has great prices. 55 euro Angry as much as 1 car tire Ouch. Let the rich fool people play with them thinking the rubber play not their body LOL

*_strataras_* View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote *_strataras_* Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10/17/2014 at 2:32am
No, no friend Vlado,they are not fool, neither rich.Don't insult people.I am playing with tenergies but I am not fool neither rich.Butterfly has made the rubber that it is the most easy to play with, and it is the most durable rubber till now in the market.Also you cannot find its characteristics to no other rubber.I agree that there are a lot rubbers that can reach the level of the tenergies, but still they don't play as tenergies.I agrre that they are very expensive, so someone who cannot afford it, he can play with other rubbers that satisfy him.Personaly talking, I am playing ith tenergies, not only because they are fitted with my hand and moves but also because they are durable and I am getting 1 pair for almost a year.
OSP Virtuoso SQST
Tenergy 05(black 1,9mm FH)
Tenergy 05(red 1,9mm BH)

Feedback
Vlad0 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Vlad0 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10/17/2014 at 2:42am
Aaa my friend you are much better than us in term of money Wink . Yes you are right for everything, but 10% better characteristics do not justify double price. 
ashishsharmaait View Drop Down
Silver Member
Silver Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote ashishsharmaait Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10/17/2014 at 3:00am
You can order butterfly equipment from sports shops at http://global.rakuten.com/
These shops are in Japan, are genuine and even with the 8% consumption Tax and Overseas shipping, Tenergy comes out to less than $54 if you order 4 sheets or more.
A ZJ SZLC or MJ SZLC costs you around $300 and you can get the desired weight/grip.
..be sure that you order from a well reviewed and high volume seller.

akoozab View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote akoozab Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10/17/2014 at 4:03am
low cost sheets from Rakuten mostly has domestic shipping
Johnny Erasure View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Johnny Erasure Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10/17/2014 at 4:15am
Originally posted by ashishsharmaait ashishsharmaait wrote:

You can order butterfly equipment from sports shops at http://global.rakuten.com/
These shops are in Japan, are genuine and even with the 8% consumption Tax and Overseas shipping, Tenergy comes out to less than $54 if you order 4 sheets or more.
A ZJ SZLC or MJ SZLC costs you around $300 and you can get the desired weight/grip.
..be sure that you order from a well reviewed and high volume seller.

Thanks a lot but from Rakuten Japan it is in japanese. How do I set English?

Edited by Johnny Erasure - 10/17/2014 at 4:19am
Blade: JM ZLC
Rubbers: FH Dignics 09C
            BH Dignics 05
Feedback: http://mytabletennis.net/forum/forum_posts.asp?TID=63937&KW=Johnny+Erasure&PID=764628&title=feedback-for-j
akoozab View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote akoozab Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10/17/2014 at 4:25am
http://global.rakuten.com/en/search/?sm=1&p=1&h=3&k=05800
Vlad0 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Vlad0 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10/17/2014 at 5:50am
haggisv View Drop Down
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
Dark Knight

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote haggisv Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10/17/2014 at 6:02am
Are you sure they're genuine? Seems very cheap indeed!
Smart; VS>401, Dtecs OX
Tenergy Alternatives | My TT Articles
akoozab View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote akoozab Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10/17/2014 at 6:37am
It is really BTY sheets,but you may have problems with shipping

Edited by akoozab - 10/17/2014 at 6:39am
shaun729 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote shaun729 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10/17/2014 at 6:58am
Why are you telling people on an open forum where to buy Butterfly from Japan. You might as well contact Butterfly and tell them. Use private messaging, because of people like you they will probably have to stop selling Butterfly equipment to other countries. Let's hope the moderators remove your post and all associated posts. Next time think about what you are writing.

Edited by shaun729 - 10/17/2014 at 8:16am
NextLevel View Drop Down
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote NextLevel Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10/17/2014 at 7:54am
Some people just don't get it.
I like putting heavy topspin on the ball...
Cybershape Carbon
FH/BH: H3P 41D.
Lumberjack TT, not for lovers of beautiful strokes. No time to train...
hithithit View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote hithithit Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10/17/2014 at 9:25am
Originally posted by NextLevel NextLevel wrote:

Some people just don't get it.

+1
stiltt View Drop Down
Assistant Admin
Assistant Admin

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote stiltt Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10/17/2014 at 9:54am
Artificially inflated prices create a business opportunity. Whenever a shop is taken down as bty distributor in japan for people outide japan, it will be replaced by another one, sucked in by the void; so we will always find a japanese source; yet the work to find the next one can happen less often...
When we have a nice source for bty products now that the yen is low and we want to share, we use pm to postpone the next search amap.

LOOPMEISTER View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote LOOPMEISTER Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10/17/2014 at 10:18am
I like gotabletennis.com and paddlepalace. Both have good customer service.

Megaspin is ok, but they sent me a "pre-owned" blade a while back, and getting a refund was a difficult process. They work with different Butterfly dealers in the US, and I've had multiple problems with one of them.

Butterfly NA made a deal with Butterfly to be the distributor for NA, and they are just enforcing it. My problem is that you can't get every product from Butterfly NA... ST handles, certain blades, etc. Or they sell out of stuff too fast. On the other hand they still manufacture blades for Butterfly NA that you can't get in Japan, such as Photino, M.Maze, etc. Confused

*_strataras_* View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote *_strataras_* Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10/17/2014 at 10:30am
Originally posted by Vlad0 Vlad0 wrote:

Aaa my friend you are much better than us in term of money Wink . Yes you are right for everything, but 10% better characteristics do not justify double price. 

Yes, I agree with you that 10% more characteristics don't justify double price.I don't agree that tenergies are only 10% better than other rubbers.I think that they are more better.But this is personal opinion, because not in every people's hand, plays a rubber the same. Smile
OSP Virtuoso SQST
Tenergy 05(black 1,9mm FH)
Tenergy 05(red 1,9mm BH)

Feedback
Lestat View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Lestat Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10/17/2014 at 11:21am
I don't have a cheap source for Butterfly so I have to stick to the locals. Here in the UK the price is fairly standardised so everybody is selling at the same price but still, they are not all the same to me.

I cringe every time I'm forced to place an order with Teessport. They are the main Butterfly distributor in the UK and they've pretty much cornered the market, but that's not enough for them. If you want to order a blade with a specific weight, that's not possible anymore. Apparently, they *do not have* a weighing scale in the office. I find that disgusting.

Nowadays I'm ordering all my gear including Butterfly from speedybatsports. I can call at 4pm to have it posted the same day with no fuss. That's what I call accommodating customer service.
DreiZ View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DreiZ Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10/17/2014 at 11:33am
Originally posted by Vlad0 Vlad0 wrote:

I find it here:

http://global.rakuten.com/en/search/?k=%E3%83%86%E3%83%8A%E3%82%B8%E3%83%BC+05&h=3&l-id=search_regular

Are these legit?

Megaspin is good but $68/sheet of Tenergy is too much. $55 is reasonable. How much is shipping and VAT to USA?

Megaspin usually ships their orders from gotabletennis.com or americantabletennis.com? I got a nice quality TB ALC from the second one. At the same time I ordered a TB ALC from Butterflyonline.com and did not like the quality and finish at all, plus the box came in damaged. Returned it no question asked and they even refunded me return shipping.

Edited by DreiZ - 10/17/2014 at 11:37am
Ovtcharov Innerforce ALC 85g
FH/BH: Glayzer 09C 2.1mm
USATT: 1725
assam View Drop Down
Silver Member
Silver Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote assam Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10/17/2014 at 7:19pm
In that site, why are there so many tenergys? Are they fake or something?
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
  Share Topic