Alex Table Tennis - MyTableTennis.NET Homepage
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - Never Trust any National Version DHS Hurricane 3
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Never Trust any National Version DHS Hurricane 3

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 6789>
Author
DreiZ View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DreiZ Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08/08/2014 at 11:03am
Originally posted by dannyreventon dannyreventon wrote:

Did you use the orange spong prov version? :D

Yes
Ovtcharov Innerforce ALC 85g
FH/BH: Glayzer 09C 2.1mm
USATT: 1725
Sponsored Links

gatz View Drop Down
Silver Member
Silver Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote gatz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08/08/2014 at 11:12am
While am reading this thread i thought i was following a soap opera or korean tele seriesBig smile...it was such an interesting thread that i need to finished it before i go to bed. I wonder how it would end? Lol!

Hey folks! give the lad (Timo Hu) a chance till the end of the month,will you?
Blade: ZJ SZLC, Garayda 5000 Matador Texa
Rubbers: FH::Symmetry SP BH: Tenergy Hard, FH: MoristoSP ax BH: Tenergy Hard,FH:Desperado 2 BH: Omega 7 Asia   
n8stee View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote n8stee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08/08/2014 at 5:43pm
I find it odd they would use a tenergy sponge on their forehand
I'm Nate
BLADE: YEO Cpen
BH: Xiom Omega IV Asia/Pogo pips out
FH: DHS Hurricane 2 neo

Blade: Nittaku Ruforal Jpen
FH: Nittaku Renanos Soft
RPB: focus 3 snipe<
mrdoodzki View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mrdoodzki Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08/09/2014 at 1:06am
i brought this topic back because im also curious how this will end. id really like to see those photos from his uncle.And also, i dont forget forum @$$holes easily, and timo hu acted like one in this thread. i want two things to happen: either he backs up his claim or be humiliated for being, i repeat, an @$$hole
Blade -- Stiga Clipper

FH -- DHS Hurricane 3

BH -- Japtec Experience

HAPPINESS is....sometimes no words, just the sound of a ball
Ray View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ray Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08/23/2014 at 5:58pm
DHS National Hurricane 3 orange sponge $39.72 red, $ 62 black, DHS H3 Provincial upgrade orange sponge $27.83 at eacheng.net (very reliable seller AFAIK).
Life is too short for defensive play.

https://twitter.com/spinnier_com
fb.me/spinnier
qualizon View Drop Down
Silver Member
Silver Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote qualizon Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08/23/2014 at 6:44pm
The provincial and national version of the Hurricane 3 (non neo) are being sold officially from the official DHS store.

Provincial H3:
http://detail.tmall.com/item.htm?spm=a1z10.5.w4011-3167465882.55.YWDpDL&id=14280158973&rn=7b765d9de181707d5c9c3832c45c0a1d

National H3
http://detail.tmall.com/item.htm?spm=a1z10.5.w4011-3167465882.75.YWDpDL&id=10785987607&rn=7b765d9de181707d5c9c3832c45c0a1d

For the neo version, they are still not officially listed, that makes it difficult to validate such product.
N656 TG3 Nat Blue/H360
Feedback
For Sale
mrdoodzki View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mrdoodzki Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09/02/2014 at 8:13pm
august has ended and still nothing.... is it safe to conclude that he was bluffing?
Blade -- Stiga Clipper

FH -- DHS Hurricane 3

BH -- Japtec Experience

vic#74 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote vic#74 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09/02/2014 at 10:20pm
Timo wrote somewhere here that his uncle told him "no" about those pictures. Saga is not continued Ouch
ITC Premier XR
Nittaku Sieger Pk50
Tibhar Evolution EL-S
Baal View Drop Down
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Baal Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09/02/2014 at 10:21pm
Originally posted by mrdoodzki mrdoodzki wrote:

august has ended and still nothing.... is it safe to conclude that he was bluffing?

OK, you've made your point.  It is pretty obvious the guy was wrong.  Sometimes people are wrong on the internet. It may soon be time to lock this thread. 
skip3119 View Drop Down
Premier Member
Premier Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote skip3119 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09/02/2014 at 10:22pm

its august already, the month we have all been waiting for!! lol
====================================

Forget about it.  Timo Hu is gone, nowhere to be found.
skip3119
qualizon View Drop Down
Silver Member
Silver Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote qualizon Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09/03/2014 at 1:14am
He actually has a post in the sales section and I asked him where is the picture on that thread, and he simply get away by saying his uncle won't give him the picture.

Edited by qualizon - 09/03/2014 at 1:14am
N656 TG3 Nat Blue/H360
Feedback
For Sale
gromousse View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote gromousse Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09/03/2014 at 6:12am
Timo Hu is a fake. I have friends that were at the checking point of the rackets at Paris for the World Championships. There was no H3 with tenergy sponge. It's a fake.
OSP Ultimate 2 / T05 / T05fx
Timo1978 View Drop Down
Silver Member
Silver Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Timo1978 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09/03/2014 at 8:43am
Mr."Who" who knows everything is indeed fake. First he claimed to catch the mobile of his uncle to get the pics since he knew his uncle would refuse to give them and now he stated he asked at his uncle to get them .He is just a troll.
DreiZ View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DreiZ Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09/03/2014 at 9:58am
Originally posted by Timo1978 Timo1978 wrote:

Mr."Who" who knows everything is indeed fake. First he claimed to catch the mobile of his uncle to get the pics since he knew his uncle would refuse to give them and now he stated he asked at his uncle to get them .He is just a troll.

agreed +1

like I said earlier:

"To me, this person (Timo Hu) sounds like a bitter customer of one of these "pass down" dealers that got ripped off because he did not enjoy the product he received after paying 100+ USD for it."

Can we close this thread?
Ovtcharov Innerforce ALC 85g
FH/BH: Glayzer 09C 2.1mm
USATT: 1725
ZApenholder View Drop Down
Premier Member
Premier Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ZApenholder Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09/03/2014 at 11:37am
No surprised that this guy couldn't get anything.
If he is telling the truth, that mean the rest of us are all lying.

JWTTC closed, and Jiaqi's shop had some clearance sale. I was speaking to her about her stock of H3 national blue sponge. She had over 20 pieces left over at that time, and I was interested in ordering a few in. As I am reselling and need to add USA to RSA cost, and her cost already including cost to get from China to USA etc, it just didn't work out.

So Jiaqi also lying? and selling fakes? lol

Plus, we not even talking about blue sponge only. A guy (who hides behind a user name) claiming that any national version is fake, said his uncle. - i'm sure official lining/dhs store is also lying :)

Like I asked already - share info about the uncle and where he works, which city he is in etc. I can always find out to see if such person reall exists - fair, don't you think?

Any ways, for US buyers, I think the best is for you to contact local Chinese coaches, especially ones that spend time in provincial teams.
They should be able to order in and resell to you - like what Jiaqi did.
Baal View Drop Down
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Baal Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09/03/2014 at 12:03pm
Anyway, the conclusion is clear.  Not all DHS National Hurricane 3 is fake.  This poster, Timo Hu, has been completely discredited and has lost whatever face he may have had.  He will clearly never show the photos he claimed to have.  So it's over.  Someone was wrong on the internet and then behaved badly Shocked 

Perhaps it's now time to stop beating on that very dead horse, unless people feel compelled to continue until its carcass is turned to dust.

So perhaps the thread moving forward should focus on where to get the real thing and how to know if it is real.  Or maybe that topic deserves its own thread and this one should just be locked.  I am open to suggestion.
mrdoodzki View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mrdoodzki Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09/03/2014 at 1:24pm
timo hu is no dead horse..i checked qualizon's post and he is still active in the forum, specifically in the sale section like a few days ago...im so tempted to pressure him in his private msg to say something in this thread or simply troll him lol
Blade -- Stiga Clipper

FH -- DHS Hurricane 3

BH -- Japtec Experience

dannyreventon View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote dannyreventon Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09/03/2014 at 1:33pm
Originally posted by ZApenholder ZApenholder wrote:

JWTTC closed, and Jiaqi's shop had some clearance sale. I was speaking to her about her stock of H3 national blue sponge. She had over 20 pieces left over at that time, and I was interested in ordering a few in. As I am reselling and need to add USA to RSA cost, and her cost already including cost to get from China to USA etc, it just didn't work out.

Plus, we not even talking about blue sponge only. A guy (who hides behind a user name) claiming that any national version is fake, said his uncle. - i'm sure official lining/dhs store is also lying :)

Like I asked already - share info about the uncle and where he works, which city he is in etc. I can always find out to see if such person reall exists - fair, don't you think?

Any ways, for US buyers, I think the best is for you to contact local Chinese coaches, especially ones that spend time in provincial teams.

Where is here shop located? Any links? How can I contact her. :D And how much does one cost from her? :D
Main Setup:
Timo Boll Spirit
FH: Neo H3 Prov 39deg
BH: Xiom Musa

Stiga Clipper Wood
FH: Neo Skyline 3
BH: Stiga Neos Sound ST

Avenger 5
FH: Neo H3
Bh: Xiom Musa

Baal View Drop Down
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Baal Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09/03/2014 at 1:36pm

timo hu is no dead horse..i checked qualizon's post and he is still active in the forum, specifically in the sale section like a few days ago...im so tempted to pressure him in his private msg to say something in this thread or simply troll him lol

Don't do it.  Seriously!
Fulanodetal View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Fulanodetal Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09/03/2014 at 3:08pm
"So perhaps the thread moving forward should focus on where to get the real thing and how to know if it is real.  Or maybe that topic deserves its own thread and this one should just be locked.  I am open to suggestion."

The best thing would be links to sellers with legit H3 Blue Sponge. And sellers to avoid.
qualizon View Drop Down
Silver Member
Silver Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote qualizon Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09/03/2014 at 3:38pm
this is my 2cents on how to identify fakes

N656 TG3 Nat Blue/H360
Feedback
For Sale
mrdoodzki View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mrdoodzki Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09/03/2014 at 8:06pm
Originally posted by Baal Baal wrote:

Don't do it.  Seriously!

just kidding
Blade -- Stiga Clipper

FH -- DHS Hurricane 3

BH -- Japtec Experience

naijo View Drop Down
Beginner
Beginner

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote naijo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10/25/2018 at 3:17pm
I have tried H3 Neo provincial blue sponge and H3 Neo national blue sponge I got from eBay, both 39/2.10mm, you can definitely tell the difference, the national gets better shots and if wasn't the big price difference, I would definitely use the commercial version of national blue sponge.
To me, if it is $75, then I think it is worth it since plenty of people pay that much for T05. But H3 has way more gears than Tenergy.
hope this msg haven't disturbed too many electrons :)
igorponger View Drop Down
Premier Member
Premier Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote igorponger Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05/25/2019 at 8:33am
   ITTF PROHIBITS THE EXCLUSIVE VERSIONs OF RUBBER AND SPONGE.    

For a long while, ITTF vigorously insisted that a "level playing field" shouls be assured for all the international players worldwide. This is to enable all players to get any of standard equipments from an open market, just from a local retailer. This is why ITTF would only allow permission for those table tennis products that intended for an open market. (mass commercial products). No special/exclusive versions of rubbers is permitted..   

Every world's major TT manufacturer would zilously observing this ITTF requirement of "no exclusiveness", exept for China rubber manufacturer of DHS.
DHS national blue sponge is a special treated edition of the standard commercial sponge, thus it is actually an outlaw product as now forbidden for international competitions.     

Edited by igorponger - 05/29/2019 at 2:34am
mykonos96 View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mykonos96 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05/27/2019 at 1:57pm
Originally posted by ZApenholder ZApenholder wrote:

AFAIK its very hard to get true national H3 even chinese playing for singapore HK overseas .nat h3 has a diffrent pip structure that makes harder to play when you dont have strenght in your body
The only way I know is trying to contact CNT chinese.coaches at a major tournament I know some guys who bought from zhou yu coach at bercy worlds and they say nat h3 is a diffrent animal very flat arc like short pips
kurokami View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kurokami Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05/28/2019 at 9:51pm
i think it's this guy. i remember seeing "di hu" in my gmail contacts after he pm'd me
https://www.linkedin.com/in/di-hu-54092164
Viscaria
H3N/T05
http://mytabletennis.net/forum/forum_posts.asp?TID=65345&KW=&title=feedback-kurokami
chop4ever View Drop Down
Silver Member
Silver Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote chop4ever Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05/29/2019 at 1:58am
Everyone claims and states "I've got authentic NT blue sponge H3 from a reputable coach". However, if they actually accidentally have a sheet of real H3, they will say "this one definitely is a fake one, I know that!".
There is no real "pro", "prov" or "NT" H3 in the market.
Falco is not a booster
cole_ely View Drop Down
Premier Member
Premier Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote cole_ely Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05/29/2019 at 9:39am
Originally posted by chop4ever chop4ever wrote:

Everyone claims and states "I've got authentic NT blue sponge H3 from a reputable coach". However, if they actually accidentally have a sheet of real H3, they will say "this one definitely is a fake one, I know that!".

The Nat team stuff I got was very hard sponge. All these fake ones feel Euro.
Wavestone St with Illumina 1.9r, defender1.7b

Please let me know if I can be of assistance.
chop4ever View Drop Down
Silver Member
Silver Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote chop4ever Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05/29/2019 at 9:41am
Originally posted by cole_ely cole_ely wrote:

The Nat team stuff I got was very hard sponge. All these fake ones feel Euro.

Hard sponge doesn't mean it is National Team rubber.
There is no real "pro", "prov" or "NT" H3 in the market.
Falco is not a booster
mykonos96 View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mykonos96 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05/29/2019 at 11:42am

I think real H3 has a special smell
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 6789>
  Share Topic