FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login
tabletennis11.com

T25 vs T64

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
berkeleydoctor View Drop Down
Silver Member
Silver Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote berkeleydoctor Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: T25 vs T64
    Posted: 05/18/2014 at 3:55am
So I've been sending some time searching the mytt archives and there seems to be a lot of differences of opinion from when these rubbers first came out, but now that they have been out for a very long time, i was wondering what people think is best.

I need a rubber for my backhand. As of right now i'm using T05 which has too high of a throw for me since I flat hit alot with my backhand. 

Here is some about my play style on BH. I open with loops occasionally but mostly my backhand is blocking and flat hitting. My punch-block/drive is what i use most often when people loop to my backhand, but T05 goes off the table a lot even when i flatten out and go forward a ton, it is still too long of a trajectory. On slower balls to my backhand, I flat hit them. I do utilize the banana flick quite often but it is not a power shot of mine, just spinny, slow, and consistent. my rating is 1669.

so what do you guys think is best T25 or T64?
Sponsored Links

NextLevel View Drop Down
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote NextLevel Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05/18/2014 at 4:11am
If you back off the table, T64. If you play close, T25FX. If you aren't sure, T80.
I like putting heavy topspin on the ball...
Cybershape Carbon
FH/BH: H3P 41D.
Lumberjack TT, not for lovers of beautiful strokes. No time to train...
KLHfans View Drop Down
Silver Member
Silver Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote KLHfans Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05/18/2014 at 12:32pm
I use T25 for my backhand mainly spinning the ball off the bounce on the table and punching flat hit.
I rarely loop or counter loop backhand away from table. I like T25 for backhand.
jt99sf View Drop Down
Premier Member
Premier Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jt99sf Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05/18/2014 at 12:34pm
Originally posted by KLHfans KLHfans wrote:

I use T25 for my backhand mainly spinning the ball off the bounce on the table and punching flat hit.
I rarely loop or counter loop backhand away from table. I like T25 for backhand.

T25 1.9 for the BH. Clap
Photino/Super Viscaria : H3 (FH)/Dr N pips(BH)

林德成 HardBat:Hock 3-Ply /Dr Evil
NextLevel View Drop Down
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote NextLevel Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05/18/2014 at 12:48pm
Originally posted by jt99sf jt99sf wrote:

Originally posted by KLHfans KLHfans wrote:

T25 1.9 for the BH. Clap

Yes, 1.9 or just go FX.  But once you step back from the table, you need to put in the hours...

Edited by NextLevel - 05/18/2014 at 12:48pm
I like putting heavy topspin on the ball...
Cybershape Carbon
FH/BH: H3P 41D.
Lumberjack TT, not for lovers of beautiful strokes. No time to train...
right2niru View Drop Down
Silver Member
Silver Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote right2niru Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05/18/2014 at 2:38pm
Originally posted by berkeleydoctor berkeleydoctor wrote:

So I've been sending some time searching the mytt archives and there seems to be a lot of differences of opinion from when these rubbers first came out, but now that they have been out for a very long time, i was wondering what people think is best.

I need a rubber for my backhand. As of right now i'm using T05 which has too high of a throw for me since I flat hit alot with my backhand. 

Here is some about my play style on BH. I open with loops occasionally but mostly my backhand is blocking and flat hitting. My punch-block/drive is what i use most often when people loop to my backhand, but T05 goes off the table a lot even when i flatten out and go forward a ton, it is still too long of a trajectory. On slower balls to my backhand, I flat hit them. I do utilize the banana flick quite often but it is not a power shot of mine, just spinny, slow, and consistent. my rating is 1669.

so what do you guys think is best T25 or T64?

T64 it is which really works on drives/blocks/hits very well including punch hits however you need to be careful as to what blade you are pairing it with ; Work well on most all wood blades.

ZJK SZLC |5Q+
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic