FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login
tabletennis11.com

DHS 40+ Ball Pix and Review

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 23456 7>
Author
zeio View Drop Down
Premier Member
Premier Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote zeio Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07/02/2014 at 11:59pm
Nice. Post some pics and write a review, if you will.
Viscaria FL - 91g
+ Neo H3 2.15 Blk - 44.5g(55.3g uncut bare)
+ Hexer HD 2.1 Red - 49.3g(68.5g 〃 〃)
= 184.8g
Sponsored Links

hithithit View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote hithithit Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07/03/2014 at 12:02am
Originally posted by the_theologian the_theologian wrote:

Got mine from tt11 today

Awesome. Please post some photos :)
BeaverMD View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BeaverMD Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07/03/2014 at 2:16am
Nice! When the ball changed from 38mm to 40mm, my rating increased 300+ points.  I am hopeful for at least a little bit of increase with this new 40+ (WTF is this anyway? The ball can be 47mm and the marking will still be technically correct.)  I got my OFF and OFF+ blades with short pips on one side ready to go.  I might use Tenergy 80 on the other side.  I put the short pips FH or BH depending on how I feel during the day.

Table tennis is a sport.  I do 50-80 push-ups, 150 crunches, and a few basketball suicides before playing.  I hate losing to players that are out of shape chain smokers with pastrami hanging out of their mouths.  Although TT is also a game of great skill, I do feel that the skill part currently favors the equation.  The move from 38 to 40 gave the athletic player a little more advantage.  I hope this new ball tips the balance a bit more.  In boxing, a better-skilled fighter can lose to the underdog that has better fitness.  Lebron or Kobe can be stopped if they don't have the cardio and guarded by a well-prepared athlete.  Federer, Novak, Rafa, well we know they have to maintain their fitness for those marathon matches even against opposition with lesser skills.

My only hope is that if in fact the service becomes less potent, the service rules also become more relaxed.  They should not be subjective the way they are now.
AndySmith View Drop Down
Premier Member
Premier Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote AndySmith Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07/03/2014 at 7:28am
Mine have "ITTF" rather than "I.T.T.F.". On the balls and on the box.

There is some variation between the prints too. Some balls have a bigger gap between 40+ and ITTF. Nothing awful, and probably just printing variation.

Piiiiiics!

Edited by AndySmith - 07/03/2014 at 8:15am
This was a great signature until I realised it was overrated.
hithithit View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote hithithit Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07/03/2014 at 8:52am
Originally posted by AndySmith AndySmith wrote:

Mine have "ITTF" rather than "I.T.T.F.". On the balls and on the box.

There is some variation between the prints too. Some balls have a bigger gap between 40+ and ITTF. Nothing awful, and probably just printing variation.

Piiiiiics!

Awesome and thanks!
zeio View Drop Down
Premier Member
Premier Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote zeio Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07/03/2014 at 11:57am
Thank you so much, AndySmith. Appreciate it!
Viscaria FL - 91g
= 184.8g
popperlocker View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote popperlocker Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07/03/2014 at 1:17pm
quote from tt11, 

"THESE BALL IS PRODUCED FROM NEW PLASTIC MATERIAL WHICH IS NOT AS DURABLE AS CELLULOID. WE TAKE NO RESPONSIBILITY REGARDING THE DURABILITY OF THE BALL"

This worries me a bit. ZJK and FZD broke 2 balls in a match.
http://mytabletennis.net/forum/forum_posts.asp?TID=65985&title=ml-zjk-xx-and-fzd-on-the-new-ball

lineup32 View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote lineup32 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07/03/2014 at 1:51pm
Originally posted by BeaverMD BeaverMD wrote:

Nice! When the ball changed from 38mm to 40mm, my rating increased 300+ points.  I am hopeful for at least a little bit of increase with this new 40+ (WTF is this anyway? The ball can be 47mm and the marking will still be technically correct.)  I got my OFF and OFF+ blades with short pips on one side ready to go.  I might use Tenergy 80 on the other side.  I put the short pips FH or BH depending on how I feel during the day.

Table tennis is a sport.  I do 50-80 push-ups, 150 crunches, and a few basketball suicides before playing.  I hate losing to players that are out of shape chain smokers with pastrami hanging out of their mouths.  Although TT is also a game of great skill, I do feel that the skill part currently favors the equation.  The move from 38 to 40 gave the athletic player a little more advantage.  I hope this new ball tips the balance a bit more.  In boxing, a better-skilled fighter can lose to the underdog that has better fitness.  Lebron or Kobe can be stopped if they don't have the cardio and guarded by a well-prepared athlete.  Federer, Novak, Rafa, well we know they have to maintain their fitness for those marathon matches even against opposition with lesser skills.

My only hope is that if in fact the service becomes less potent, the service rules also become more relaxed.  They should not be subjective the way they are now.

Be careful what you  wish for!  The availability in volume of these balls for tournaments/open club play or club RR along with practice balls for robots may be awhile in coming considering the lack of suppliers and the world wide demand.  Each countries head association will choose a ball, probably the same as ITTF will be using in the internationals further adding to the backlog.
igorponger View Drop Down
Premier Member
Premier Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote igorponger Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07/03/2014 at 3:18pm
MAGIC FORMULA.

Material "crackiness" is the very reason that ITTF did recently sanctioned for manufacturers to make a heavier / harder balls with a thicker sphere and a better shock resistance.

Back in 2000, I worked out a formula so as to evaluate approxima the optimum mass (M) on a bigger pingpang ball, providing for the ball shell being of same thickness, and this is to assure optimum ball durability and stable playing characteristics..

I'm so happy to hear now DHS does adopt my calculating methoda for making the elite plastic balls.
I'm really happy.

Edited by igorponger - 07/03/2014 at 3:24pm
hithithit View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote hithithit Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07/03/2014 at 4:10pm
Originally posted by igorponger igorponger wrote:

MAGIC FORMULA.

Material "crackiness" is the very reason that ITTF did recently sanctioned for manufacturers to make a heavier / harder balls with a thicker sphere and a better shock resistance.

Back in 2000, I worked out a formula so as to evaluate approxima the optimum mass (M) on a bigger pingpang ball, providing for the ball shell being of same thickness, and this is to assure optimum ball durability and stable playing characteristics..

I'm so happy to hear now DHS does adopt my calculating methoda for making the elite plastic balls.
I'm really happy.

Does this assume celluloid is used? :)
hithithit View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote hithithit Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07/03/2014 at 4:14pm
Originally posted by popperlocker popperlocker wrote:

quote from tt11, THESE BALL IS PRODUCED FROM NEW PLASTIC MATERIAL WHICH IS NOT AS DURABLE AS CELLULOID. WE TAKE NO RESPONSIBILITY REGARDING THE DURABILITY OF THE BALL"...This worries me a bit. ZJK and FZD broke 2 balls in a match.

Not good news. Prior, my impression was the new plastic balls are more durable.

Edited by hithithit - 07/03/2014 at 4:18pm
popperlocker View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote popperlocker Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07/04/2014 at 2:11am
Originally posted by hithithit hithithit wrote:

quote from tt11, THESE BALL IS PRODUCED FROM NEW PLASTIC MATERIAL WHICH IS NOT AS DURABLE AS CELLULOID. WE TAKE NO RESPONSIBILITY REGARDING THE DURABILITY OF THE BALL"...This worries me a bit. ZJK and FZD broke 2 balls in a match.

Not good news. Prior, my impression was the new plastic balls are more durable.

I think the nittaku's are supposedly unbreakable. Like igor said, maybe DHS increased the mass, they might be different from the ones ZJK broke.
Andy, please tell us when you break one.
Premier Member
Premier Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote igorponger Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07/04/2014 at 5:37am
MAGIC FORMULA (2)

This is an extended formula, designed to deal with balls of different plastics.   I have now re-composed the original formula (1) a little, so as to meet the actual ball productions, considering the plastic materials in use may vary in density.

HOW IT WORKS.

Let's consider the plastic balls as now produced at DHS mills, Shanghai allocation.

Model Ball of celluloid
density $=1340 kg/m3
mass m=2.74 g
diameter d=39.7 mm

Target Ball of acetate callulose based plastic
density £= 1350 Kg/m3
diameter D=40.3 mm.

M = ( 40.3/ 39.7 )^ x 2.74 x 1350/1340 = 2.84 g

My Formula can well assure that the ball made of some acetete plastic with mass (M) of 2.84 grammes will have got its shell thickness much the same as on the common celluloid ball's shell. Quod erat faciendum.

Formula(2) proved to work perfectly well. Just go and give a try to the DHS ball as marked with ITTF logo. You can see the balls always have mass of 2.83 -2.85 g per one., just in direct accordance with my reckonings.   

Edited by igorponger - 07/04/2014 at 5:45am
tt-panopticum View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tt-panopticum Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07/04/2014 at 6:25am

I think the nittaku's are supposedly unbreakable. Like igor said, maybe DHS increased the mass, they might be different from the ones ZJK broke.
Andy, please tell us when you break one.

We've played with recently delivered DHS - *, **, ***.
One   *** got about 3 hours playing time by good players (I'd guess a US rating of 2300-2500, german rating is 1950-2100) - this ball is still in good shape - untill now not one cracked.

I've tried older XSF (red stamp, not approved) - almost undestroyable - more recent approved ones are good, but seem to easyly break with harsh edge contacts - never experienced this with C-Ball that way.

Edit: just measured weight of 20 *** Balls (DHS) - total 55.3 gr.
Laboratory scale, but only 1/10 gr. resolution so that's why I choose 20 Ball measurement.
That would make a 2.765 gr. weight for one ball

Edited by tt-panopticum - 07/04/2014 at 7:21am
TSuBaSa View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote TSuBaSa Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07/04/2014 at 9:26am
http://youtu.be/DNLuLa12f_4

Felt softer than old balls.
Nittaku Tenaly Acoustic Inner Carbon
Joola Rhyzer Pro 50 & 45

Re1Mu2R3 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Re1Mu2R3 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07/04/2014 at 9:41am
Originally posted by CraneStyle CraneStyle wrote:

... And tea was once consumed more than coffee...

... Things change...

Funny tea is in again when they started adding milk and lots of sugar in it. LOL
zeio View Drop Down
Premier Member
Premier Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote zeio Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07/04/2014 at 10:49am
Originally posted by TSuBaSa TSuBaSa wrote:

http://youtu.be/DNLuLa12f_4

Felt softer than old balls.

Thank you for taking a video. Cellulose diacetate seems tougher than and not as brittle as celluloid. It takes quite a pinch and some prying before the crack tears open.
Viscaria FL - 91g
= 184.8g
j-bo View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote j-bo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07/04/2014 at 12:37pm
So what happens to all of these new produced balls when the "final" ball is not supposed to be "final",starting in Jan. 2016, as the ITTF has stated?

Refinements in all of these balls are supposed to be an ongoing process.

That tells me.. that from now until Jan. 2016, there will be all kinds of minor variations in weight, size, thickness, etc.

So comparisons will be different across the board. Now.. how is one to tell what is fake or real with all of these "refinements" being done?
zeio View Drop Down
Premier Member
Premier Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote zeio Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07/04/2014 at 12:52pm
Seriously, the Tenergy from 2008 is as real as the Tenergy from 2014 but they're by no means identical. Same for Hurricane 3 Neo and Baracuda and many others. Batches vary so much that they play like totally different animals. Still, they're as authentic as you can get even with all the refinements done.

In fact, many of us have been playing balls with all kinds of minor variations in weight and size, as revealed by the measurements of DHS and DFish 40mm celluloid balls. The values obtained by one dude came out at 40.07mm and 2.781g for DHS and 39.65mm and 2.721g for DFish.

Took a peek into the past revisions of technical leaflet T3. The same thing happened for the 38mm-to-40mm transition.

Changes of Technical Leaflet T3 during the Early Days of 40mm Celluloid Balls:

May 2001
B.9 Veer
No more than one ball shall deviate by more than 175mm from the center-line.

B.10 Hardness Conformity
The geometric mean hardness for any ball shall be in the range 0.78-0.90mm.
The geometric mean hardness for the sample shall be in the range 0.78-0.90mm.
The within-ball (uniformity) coefficient of variation of the measurements on each pole and once on the seam shall be
no greater than 0.15mm.
The sample mean within-ball (uniformity) coefficient of variation shall be no greater than 0.08mm.

For information:
Changes compared to the previous version dated October 2000
(as agreed during WTTC Osaka / Japan)
Bounce Test (page 3): test procedure is updated
Specifications (page 4): information about hardness values is added
B.1 no longer “tentative”
B.4 size regularity: increased to 0.06mm
B.10
hardness conformity: geometric mean changed to 0.78 – 0.90mm;
uniformity changed to 0.15mm
no longer “tentative”

June 2003
B.9 Veer
No more than two balls shall deviate by more than 175mm from the center-line.

B.10 Hardness Conformity
The geometric mean pole hardness for any ball shall be in the range 0.71 – 0.84mm.
The geometric mean pole hardness for the sample shall be in the range 0.72 – 0.84mm
The mean seam hardness for the sample shall be in the range 0.75 – 0.85mm
The within-ball (uniformity) coefficient of variation of the measurements on each pole and once on the
seam shall be no greater than 0.15mm.
The sample mean within-ball (uniformity) coefficient of variation shall be no greater than 0.06mm.

Edited by zeio - 07/04/2014 at 2:28pm
Viscaria FL - 91g
= 184.8g
TSuBaSa View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote TSuBaSa Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07/04/2014 at 3:44pm
Originally posted by zeio zeio wrote:

Cellulose diacetate seems tougher than and not as brittle as celluloid. It takes quite a pinch and some prying before the crack tears open.

Exactly!
Nittaku Tenaly Acoustic Inner Carbon
Joola Rhyzer Pro 50 & 45

Premier Member
Premier Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote igorponger Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07/04/2014 at 5:01pm
Originally posted by igorponger igorponger wrote:

STAY FIRM...

The plastic rightfully have admission to all the scoup of local competitions.

Nor your local club, nor your local players fellowship do have any power to impose taboo on the plastic ball.

Both celluloid and plastic are equally admissable for nonprofessional club play.
Any possible player's dissense about the plastic will be resolved by drawing a lot.

Stay firm, don't let people to adopt decisions against the Table Tennis Rule 2.3.3, and stop you from using the plastic.   Stay firm...

---------------
I am not a human, I am Judge.

This is something like "legal consulting" from me, so as to secure those people that now wishful to use plastic balls against the possible cruel mopping and public's hostile attitude at club play nowdays.   

Friends,
Be informed, your playmates CAN NOT refuse to play a match with plastic as soon as you won the lot in your favour..
NextLevel View Drop Down
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote NextLevel Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07/05/2014 at 9:43pm
Got the balls. Even pips blockers will appreciate the increased ability to keep the ball short as a counter to the reduced spin inversion. All strategies will have something to take from this ball. Ultimately, the best athletes will be best off but the darkside just needs to keep the ball as short as it can.
I like putting heavy topspin on the ball...
Cybershape Carbon
FH/BH: H3P 41D.
Lumberjack TT, not for lovers of beautiful strokes. No time to train...
zeio View Drop Down
Premier Member
Premier Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote zeio Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07/05/2014 at 10:31pm
Thank you for the heads-up, NextLevel.
Viscaria FL - 91g
= 184.8g
NextLevel View Drop Down
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote NextLevel Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07/05/2014 at 11:02pm
Not at all, zeio.  There wasn't a loop that I couldn't block reasonably well with this ball with inverted, and that's were I think the pips players will get their compensation.  At the top level, my guess is that loopers and servers will generate enough spin for ball differences not to matter, but unless new rubbers show up, good times for blockers are ahead.
I like putting heavy topspin on the ball...
Cybershape Carbon
FH/BH: H3P 41D.
Lumberjack TT, not for lovers of beautiful strokes. No time to train...
Premier Member
Premier Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote igorponger Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07/05/2014 at 11:20pm
PLASTIC TO START UP IN BELARUS !!!

http://www.ittf.com/stories/pictures/BLR_prospectus.pdf

Belarus Open (August 21-24, 2014) is the ITTF inaugural event to open "Plastic Era" of competetive table tennis sport.
Hopefully to obtain a piece of DHS plastic from my umpire-fellow, assignee for Minsk events.
'Am so much curious to see if the balls now supplied to official events would feature some extra virtue(s) over those we have now to buy from a casual shop. Let's live and see on...
Baal View Drop Down
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Baal Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07/06/2014 at 9:28pm
Originally posted by zeio zeio wrote:

Seriously, the Tenergy from 2008 is as real as the Tenergy from 2014 but they're by no means identical. Same for Hurricane 3 Neo and Baracuda and many others. Batches vary so much that they play like totally different animals. Still, they're as authentic as you can get even with all the refinements done.

In fact, many of us have been playing balls with all kinds of minor variations in weight and size, as revealed by the measurements of DHS and DFish 40mm celluloid balls. The values obtained by one dude came out at 40.07mm and 2.781g for DHS and 39.65mm and 2.721g for DFish.

Took a peek into the past revisions of technical leaflet T3. The same thing happened for the 38mm-to-40mm transition.

Changes of Technical Leaflet T3 during the Early Days of 40mm Celluloid Balls:

May 2001
B.9 Veer
No more than one ball shall deviate by more than 175mm from the center-line.

B.10 Hardness Conformity
The geometric mean hardness for any ball shall be in the range 0.78-0.90mm.
The geometric mean hardness for the sample shall be in the range 0.78-0.90mm.
The within-ball (uniformity) coefficient of variation of the measurements on each pole and once on the seam shall be
no greater than 0.15mm.
The sample mean within-ball (uniformity) coefficient of variation shall be no greater than 0.08mm.

For information:
Changes compared to the previous version dated October 2000
(as agreed during WTTC Osaka / Japan)
Bounce Test (page 3): test procedure is updated
Specifications (page 4): information about hardness values is added
B.1 no longer “tentative”
B.4 size regularity: increased to 0.06mm
B.10
hardness conformity: geometric mean changed to 0.78 – 0.90mm;
uniformity changed to 0.15mm
no longer “tentative”

June 2003
B.9 Veer
No more than two balls shall deviate by more than 175mm from the center-line.

B.10 Hardness Conformity
The geometric mean pole hardness for any ball shall be in the range 0.71 – 0.84mm.
The geometric mean pole hardness for the sample shall be in the range 0.72 – 0.84mm
The mean seam hardness for the sample shall be in the range 0.75 – 0.85mm
The within-ball (uniformity) coefficient of variation of the measurements on each pole and once on the
seam shall be no greater than 0.15mm.
The sample mean within-ball (uniformity) coefficient of variation shall be no greater than 0.06mm.

My impression exactly. I wish I had a 2008 sheet of Tenergy to compare. 
magnuseffect View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote magnuseffect Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07/07/2014 at 5:02pm
I received two packages of DHS 3* 40+ balls from tabletennis11 last week. Having reviewed the seamless prototype ball a couple of years ago I was excited to see the differences with the seamed ball. My review of the seamless was deleted from mytt for some reason, but the gist of it was that the ball was spinless and quite bad for defenders. 

My first impression of the DHS plastic ball was that its slightly slower than celluloid - a bit like playing with a soft (e.g stiga cup) training ball. The ball curves less in the air although it retains spin well. Forehand hook loop is still spinny but easier to receive due to straighter flight path.

It was pretty easy to get used to the ball. However the timing needs adjustment and therefore I think it will affect better players more. As a defensive player I'm quite happy with the ball so far: Its harder for the opponent to powerloop low chops due to less arc, but high chops might be a bit easier to hit through the spin.

All in all, a great improvement from the seamless prototype ball.
zeio View Drop Down
Premier Member
Premier Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote zeio Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07/07/2014 at 6:13pm
Thanks for the feedback from a defender's point of view. I believe this is the review you did for the seamless ball?
Viscaria FL - 91g
= 184.8g
Premier Member
Premier Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote igorponger Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07/07/2014 at 7:30pm
LEGAL ASPECT OF USING the non-cell Balls ANYWHERE INSIDE DEUCHLAND'S LANDS.   

Effective for all table tennis clubs other than the three upper National Division's

Under the DTTB Law 2.3.3, non-cell ball is admissible (valid) for using at all events throuthgout all the Germany's lands.. Nor your club's folk, nor club's administration has any rightful power to stop you playing PB.

Player's dissense of playing with the plastic ball should be resolved immediately by drawing a lot.

Your opponent in a match has no power to refuse playing PB, once you got lucky to wiin the lot.

Igor NOVICK
national umpire
----------------
I am not a human, I am Judge. :)
hithithit View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote hithithit Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07/08/2014 at 7:02am
I played with the new DHS 3 star poly ball today. I liked it except the first ball broke after 30 minutes of rally. This was probably owed to me hitting the ball into the net post fast and flat on as I tried to side spin around the post. The second ball has not broke yet, about 1 hour of play, didn't hit the net post.

When the ball broke, it gave a massive crack, about 2cm long.

Edited by hithithit - 07/08/2014 at 7:24am
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 23456 7>
  Share Topic