Alex Table Tennis - MyTableTennis.NET Homepage
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

FAKE H3 NEO Blue sponge prov TTNPP

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234>
Author
qualizon View Drop Down
Silver Member
Silver Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote qualizon Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06/24/2014 at 2:43pm
how do you guys verify ttnpp is selling the real one in the first place if nobody knows how the real one looks like? I've seen people saying ttnpp has sold the legit rubber in the past, there needs to be some baseline comparison before someone can say that.

From my experience, I've bought h3bs from 2 reputable stores (yaosir and 瑩戀) in taobao, and the print definitely doesn't look like that. The word "省" should be in the same font size.
N656 TG3 Nat Blue/H360
Feedback
For Sale
Sponsored Links

kurokami View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kurokami Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06/24/2014 at 11:32pm
Originally posted by qualizon qualizon wrote:

how do you guys verify ttnpp is selling the real one in the first place if nobody knows how the real one looks like? I've seen people saying ttnpp has sold the legit rubber in the past, there needs to be some baseline comparison before someone can say that.

From my experience, I've bought h3bs from 2 reputable stores (yaosir and 瑩戀) in taobao, and the print definitely doesn't look like that. The word "省" should be in the same font size.

+1. 省 for provincial should be consistent. that font looks like a knockoff print. added to the fact most ppl here who've bought "blue sponge" from ttnpp [specifically] mention it's too soft and sell it used right away, pretty sure it's fake. and for ppl who were using #21 sponge before, they look exactly that shade and texture.
IMG-20140607-WA0038

Edited by kurokami - 06/24/2014 at 11:34pm
Viscaria
H3N/T05
http://mytabletennis.net/forum/forum_posts.asp?TID=65345&KW=&title=feedback-kurokami
Butt Stallion View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Butt Stallion Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06/25/2014 at 7:54am
yes, you need the last picture orange sponge provincial exactly in blue. everything else is simply fake!
heres a picture of the originial product, but you CANT find it to buy!

http://www.pingpongboard.com/showdetail.asp?boardid=26916

THATS a 100% legit blue sponge NEO H3 provincial...
decoi View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote decoi Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06/25/2014 at 10:20am
apart from the dark blue coloured sponge.. the lighter blue deffinately dont play that well. but the dark blue sheets that u get from ttnpp are definately worth while
Blade: DHS Hurricane Hao
FH: TG3 BS
BH: Xiom Omega 4 Aisa

Blade: Hurricane Hao 2 (656)
Fh: Dhs Gold Arc 3
Bh: Stiga Tour H
http://www.youtube.com/user/decoyla?feature=mhee
jonyer1980 View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jonyer1980 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06/25/2014 at 11:25am
As i said before this pic doesn´t match with the real colour of sponge because of the sunshine. Real colour is as darker as old commercial H3/Skyline 3 that were sold 2 years ago on the same store. Wheter it´s fake or not, it´s imposible or almost imposible to know for us, mere amateurs. Fake or not, I don´t think it´s overally better that old H3/Skyline 3 Commercials BS that were sold 2-3 years ago at same store at 30$, same thing for double price.

By the way, i retuned it heavily again this last weekend and now it´s becoming  better and more stable perhaps it´s was so soon and need a break-in period.  
Rosewood V FL

Nittaku Fastarc G1-FH

Stiga DNA Pro-S MAX BH

Avoid any Butterfly stuff... at abusive prices. Raw power without control means nothing
schen View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote schen Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06/26/2014 at 1:50am
Originally posted by jonyer1980 jonyer1980 wrote:

Wheter it´s fake or not, it´s imposible or almost imposible to know for us, mere amateurs.

Exactly what I was saying - I am using the 41/2.15 one from TTNPP right now and it works extremely well.  Similar performance to the ones I got from prott.cc a while back which had the print and stamp that people seem to call authentic.

Originally posted by jonyer1980 jonyer1980 wrote:

By the way, i retuned it heavily again this last weekend and now it´s becoming  better and more stable perhaps it´s was so soon and need a break-in period.  

I actually feel the blue sponge needs significantly more tuning than the orange to realize its full potential.  It doesn't dome as rapidly as orange sponge NEO (which scrolled in 4 layers of seamoon).
Feedback | FOR SALE - updated Mar 19

Dynasty / H3 / H3
wiktor145 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote wiktor145 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06/26/2014 at 6:46am
Ok, if I want to buy good, original chinese rubber in good price, what I should buy? From which site? ttnpp? eacheng? prott? Another? 
Please tell me
Thanks 

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Butt Stallion Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06/26/2014 at 7:25am
H3NP orange sponge from ttnpp should be fine, 40USD and a very good chance to get a genuine rubber because this rubber is common in china.

No blue sponge. The point is here, I know some german pros who are friends with the singapur team and even Gao Ning weren't able to get real blue sponge rubbers, I think Gao Ning would be very happy about a provincial blue sponge the real one but he just couldnt get it or not enough, so he was playing H3N National. And the rest of the singapur team is kinda of the same.

kruokami said Timothy Wang and Zhou Xin werent able to get prpvincial blue sponge neither, so if they and singapur team dont get them, how do we get them.

But the orange sponge H3 is common and DHS let them to be on the market, so you should be fine with orange sponge.
Afaik orange sponge are available in National and provincial Neo and Non Neo, but blue sponges are impossible to get, this is the market of DHS right now and it seems very obviously it is that way.

Prott.cc has a Neo H3 blue sponge right now, yes should be a legit rubber, but yeah look at the price 160USD. And that one looks real. 

And on this one you dont see any blue sticker which stands for blue sponge, so even this should show everybody about how fakes are and how the real stuff is!

First the REAl one, second link the fake one!! Thats why prott.cc was hiding the white serial code I think, because he knew its a fake but he still want to sell his stuff. 
prott.cc has definitely real rubbers AND fake rubbers, so just be careful which rubber you buy

http://www.prott.cc/Product-Details.aspx?productcode=NEOGREENBLUE

http://www.prott.cc/Product-Details.aspx?productcode=NEOBLUEPRO
rossicarbon View Drop Down
Silver Member
Silver Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote rossicarbon Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06/26/2014 at 8:19pm
Originally posted by Butt Stallion Butt Stallion wrote:

H3NP orange sponge from ttnpp should be fine, 40USD and a very good chance to get a genuine rubber because this rubber is common in china.

No blue sponge. The point is here, I know some german pros who are friends with the singapur team and even Gao Ning weren't able to get real blue sponge rubbers, I think Gao Ning would be very happy about a provincial blue sponge the real one but he just couldnt get it or not enough, so he was playing H3N National. And the rest of the singapur team is kinda of the same.

kruokami said Timothy Wang and Zhou Xin werent able to get prpvincial blue sponge neither, so if they and singapur team dont get them, how do we get them.

But the orange sponge H3 is common and DHS let them to be on the market, so you should be fine with orange sponge.
Afaik orange sponge are available in National and provincial Neo and Non Neo, but blue sponges are impossible to get, this is the market of DHS right now and it seems very obviously it is that way.

Prott.cc has a Neo H3 blue sponge right now, yes should be a legit rubber, but yeah look at the price 160USD. And that one looks real. 

And on this one you dont see any blue sticker which stands for blue sponge, so even this should show everybody about how fakes are and how the real stuff is!

First the REAl one, second link the fake one!! Thats why prott.cc was hiding the white serial code I think, because he knew its a fake but he still want to sell his stuff. 
prott.cc has definitely real rubbers AND fake rubbers, so just be careful which rubber you buy

http://www.prott.cc/Product-Details.aspx?productcode=NEOGREENBLUE

http://www.prott.cc/Product-Details.aspx?productcode=NEOBLUEPRO

The 2nd link is not fake because i did ask the marketing/production for DHS while working as a volunteer at Australian Open in May. I show the photo and he said they are genuinne, it is just that whatever we amateur can buy from ttnpp or prottc or in tt shops in China whould be the left over from each batch as each shops may only have a few pieces for sales. 

Singapore team is not part of CHINA team how can they be sponsored blue sponge,  only HongKong and Macau but Macau team is mainly butterfly users. Hongkong  team, only top five are being sponsored h3 blue sponge. 
TurboZ View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote TurboZ Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06/26/2014 at 10:59pm
It is always good to get the words from DHS representative. May be we should treat this thread as a question rather than fact and add a question mark to the topic because it is too big a claim to say any shop is selling fake before any solid proof. I remember reading that people can send their product in doubt to DHS for official verification. But the service is only limit to their market products, not those provincial or national blades/rubber you get from your connection with who and who. Hard to do from outside China I guess.
rossicarbon View Drop Down
Silver Member
Silver Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote rossicarbon Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06/26/2014 at 11:17pm
Obviously, that's what the marketing/production manager from DHS  had confirmed, i dont know whether it is true or not but at least from my personal point of view that i did asked about it to verify for my own knowledge.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Butt Stallion Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06/27/2014 at 6:19am
But this wouldnt explain the fact that different rubbers which look differently come out of the same package... There is a possibility of the second link is being a market version of DHS, but its not the REAL blue sponge, Im sure about this 100%. But even its a version for the market it 

1. looks always different, which the rubbers shouldnt be
2. doesnt even play good, so not worth the money
3. blue sticker which no REAL blue sponge product got

pingpongpaul View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pingpongpaul Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06/27/2014 at 8:30am
LOL all this conspiracy with national or provincial versions authenticity. Perosnally I will stick to commerical as they are cheap and good value for money.

To a intermediate player what advantages do the national or provincial versions hold over commercial for players who don't use booster or babyoil.   
Blade: Stiga OFF NCT (Penhold)

Forehand: DHS Hurricane 3 NEO 2.15
Backhand Coppa X1 turbo hard

GLUE: COPYDEX YEY SOO CHEAP DIY TT ftw the win:)
kurokami View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kurokami Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06/27/2014 at 1:14pm
Originally posted by pingpongpaul pingpongpaul wrote:

LOL all this conspiracy with national or provincial versions authenticity. Perosnally I will stick to commerical as they are cheap and good value for money.

To a intermediate player what advantages do the national or provincial versions hold over commercial for players who don't use booster or babyoil.   

if you don't boost, none really. the quality difference is primarily in the sponge, not so much in the topsheet. it'll be more consistent and last longer, but in terms of speed and spin, there'll only be a small increase. 
Viscaria
H3N/T05
http://mytabletennis.net/forum/forum_posts.asp?TID=65345&KW=&title=feedback-kurokami

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Butt Stallion Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06/27/2014 at 1:58pm
everybody whos happy with commercial should be happy with it. But I found provincial rubbers way more consistent than commercial.

But I noticed, normal H3 commercial is better than H3N commercial, it seems that normal H3 without Neo dont variate THAT MUCH like the Neo series... anyone else who noticed that too??
wiktor145 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote wiktor145 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07/01/2014 at 2:00am
What about h3 national? Where is the cheapest genuine one?
Can you compare h3 prov neo and h3 national?

P.S. What about national skyline?
Maybe other rubbers? (Yaska Zap ma lin, Globe national, Xushaofa)
zheyi View Drop Down
Silver Member
Silver Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote zheyi Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07/01/2014 at 5:58am
I have a neo tg3 bought recent bubbled just after 4 session. about 8 hrs. Its my first experienced with a commerical tg3neo that bubbled. dunno if there is any other recommendations?

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Butt Stallion Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07/01/2014 at 2:37pm
H3NP is I think faster compared to old H3 National because of the new sponge they took. But H3 National has slightly better topsheet and just holds longer, I feel like the normal H3 is good up to 3 month and my H3NP is good for 2 month and then the ball kinda "cracks" on the rubber while hitting passive. 

Right now Im gonna test speed gluing the H3 National because Im not playing any tournaments or official games anymore and for training its just more fun, furthermore as better I play as better it is for the most of the friends I play with.

I get my H3 Nationals at ttnpp the orange sponge of course, they are legit! 

National Skyline is not available official, only 1 time a year at the DHS european seller tabletennis11, they got some TG3 provincial and national like 1 month ago, the NEO for 50 and 100 USD I think.

But these were just special offers, the only official rubber for the whole market is Hurricane 3. 

Globe National was a rubber for speed gluing area too, so I dont know how good it works with normal booster, furthermore I dont know where to get legit Globes...
tack_and_grip View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tack_and_grip Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07/03/2014 at 1:46am

+1 Smile

39 degree commercial H3N works great for me

I heard the national or provincial versions are mainly for playing away from the table.  Is it true?

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Butt Stallion Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07/03/2014 at 8:26am
Im gonna try maybe the commercial old H3 too and just speed glue it, for like 20USD you can change the sheet every month and then commercial should be good too.
BeaverMD View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BeaverMD Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07/05/2014 at 12:47am
Originally posted by kurokami kurokami wrote:

if you don't boost, none really. the quality difference is primarily in the sponge, not so much in the topsheet. it'll be more consistent and last longer, but in terms of speed and spin, there'll only be a small increase. 

Ok, this is a little off topic but I've always asked about H3N Commercial.  If let's say the Neo National version is level 10 (out of 10 of course), where would Neo Provincial be? 9? 8? How about the Neo Commercial? Will it be 7? 5? What? This is without boosting.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Butt Stallion Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07/05/2014 at 9:13am
If National is a 10, I would say normal provincial rubbers are like 8 and commercial is 6 with plus and minus of course.
vvk1 View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote vvk1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07/05/2014 at 10:00am
And where on this scale are the fakes then?

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Butt Stallion Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07/06/2014 at 8:55am
Okay heres the thing, you really have to ask yourself why youre playing sticky rubbers especially DHS on your forehand... 
I think there are a few reasons:

1. you can play full arm strokes without accelerating your forearm. 
2. better control at the table and most of the time more spin.
3. you carry the ball much better while playing topspins
4. completely non bouncy rubbers which make everything you want to do

Ive never played a fake rubber which could hold up with these 4 points and if the rubbers doesnt have this characteristics I can simply play T05, Vega Pro or anything else and point 1. and 3. are going to be a bit different, but you can get used to it.

I mean what is a fake rubber? They take a different sponge which is blue and most of the time the commercial topsheet and stick it on the sponge, it is STILL A PLAYABLE table tennis rubber.
I mean of course you can make your own table tennis rubbers, the most of the people ont even feel the difference. You allready have the proof, soooooooo much player here are playing fake rubbers and they are happy with it, so a table tennis rubber is still a "playable" table tennis rubber.

You really have to ask yourself THE REASON for playing DHS products... and if you know them you just have to compare between T05 and your genuine or fake product and if it works, then fake rubbers can be a 10 on the scale too ;)

Ive never played any fake rubber which kept up with the real DHS rubbers so I had most of the time simply disadvantage against T05 and Vega Pro and then the product doesnt make sense as long I can play better stuff.
But the real H3NP is in my opinion superior to T05 and Vega Pro and this is the reason for playing H3NP.

If you just play the rubbers because Ma Long and Co. are playing them you can stick with cheap fake rubbers and thats it. I think you really need a reason for playing the rubbers and if you find reasons you will never find good quality fake rubbers. 

Like I said, as long as the rubber isnt better than T05 or Vega Pro I would never consider it to play, but real DHS products are better (provincial boosted with 5 layers for example) so I play DHS. Otherwise it wouldnt make sense for nobody to play these rubbers.

I hope it helped! ;) 

Edited by Butt Stallion - 07/06/2014 at 7:39pm
BeaverMD View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BeaverMD Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07/07/2014 at 2:23am

If National is a 10, I would say normal provincial rubbers are like 8 and commercial is 6 with plus and minus of course.

That's terrible!!! I'm not a DHS user but I did buy three sheets of H3 Neo Commercial in the past.  Here's the thing, I see that DHS has invested some money in this product.  You can see it in the vacuum packaging, the layer of glue on the sponge, the white plastic on the glue layer, and just the overall look of what you're buying.  DHS should ensure that the commercial version has a much higher performance.  Thanks for your ratings.  I've always been curious.
zheyi View Drop Down
Silver Member
Silver Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote zheyi Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07/07/2014 at 3:44am
I have a sheet of h3nbs with chop in the middle stating 2.0/#22/40D. Is that a real or fake sheet?

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Butt Stallion Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07/07/2014 at 8:33am
Originally posted by BeaverMD BeaverMD wrote:

That's terrible!!! I'm not a DHS user but I did buy three sheets of H3 Neo Commercial in the past.  Here's the thing, I see that DHS has invested some money in this product.  You can see it in the vacuum packaging, the layer of glue on the sponge, the white plastic on the glue layer, and just the overall look of what you're buying.  DHS should ensure that the commercial version has a much higher performance.  Thanks for your ratings.  I've always been curious.

Well yeah, normally they should be able to produce good playable commercial rubbers. But unfortunanetly they don't. Even provincial rubbers are crap sometimes, out of 10 rubbers 2 are always not that good like the others. I think thats why so many players are looking for alternatives, but they arent alternatives for DHS rubbers because if you get a good sheet and if you like sticky rubbers they are fully dynamic like nothing else and have only advantages against other rubbers... 

I have a sheet of h3nbs with chop in the middle stating 2.0/#22/40D. Is that a real or fake sheet?

This is the blue sponge of the thread owners so its fake. Even if you have the stamp sign of DHS on your sponge side its fake!
To be sure send us a picture of the sponge side but 90% its fake!
Avallo View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Avallo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07/17/2014 at 12:36am
what do you think guys?

an indonesian tennis table maniac

MY FEEDBACK

zheyi View Drop Down
Silver Member
Silver Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote zheyi Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07/17/2014 at 1:03am
I have a same sheet with a really sticky topsheet. Like it very much. I heard if U got a non sticky one. Its fake.
zheyi View Drop Down
Silver Member
Silver Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote zheyi Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07/17/2014 at 4:48am
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234>
  Share Topic