FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login
tabletennis11.com

Handle question

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
viva View Drop Down
Silver Member
Silver Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote viva Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Handle question
    Posted: 07/26/2014 at 6:52pm
Do all nittaku blades have the handles similar to nittaku acosutic?
I know L versions have different sized handles. What about violin, tenor etc?

Additionally any other blades that have handle dimensions similar to nittaku accosutic ?

Sponsored Links

*_strataras_* View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote *_strataras_* Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07/27/2014 at 3:00am
I have not played with these blades, cause iI've bought them only for my collection.I have nittaku rutis, barwell and acoustic!As I hold them they look same to me except rutis.I think it is a bit thinner.Idk, maybe it is my idea but i see it a little thinner.But the acoustic and barwell are the same.Ofcourse i haven't measured their thickness with a calliper, only handling with hand!

Edited by *_strataras_* - 07/27/2014 at 3:02am
OSP Virtuoso SQST
Tenergy 05(black 1,9mm FH)
Tenergy 05(red 1,9mm BH)

Feedback
hithithit View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote hithithit Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07/27/2014 at 4:15am
Originally posted by viva viva wrote:

Additionally any other blades that have handle dimensions similar to nittaku accosutic ?

Have you considered visiting the Nittaku's website? You will find the answers there - trust me, because I feel like I am in their monthly top 10 visitors list, month after month.

www.nittaku.com
*_strataras_* View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote *_strataras_* Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07/27/2014 at 4:33am
As i looked to the official site, I was right.My acoustic is the sme as the barwell and the rutis is a bit thinner only for 0,5mm
OSP Virtuoso SQST
Tenergy 05(black 1,9mm FH)
Tenergy 05(red 1,9mm BH)

Feedback
viva View Drop Down
Silver Member
Silver Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote viva Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07/27/2014 at 8:36am
Originally posted by hithithit hithithit wrote:

Have you considered visiting the Nittaku's website? You will find the answers there - trust me, because I feel like I am in their monthly top 10 visitors list, month after month.

www.nittaku.com

I wanted to know if similar handle styles/sizes existed in other brands as well ?
 I have small hands and really like acoustic handle so wanted to know what other blades would fit. For example ALC ST and TBS ST feel really thick and uncomfortable to me and some donic handles in FL as well.
viva View Drop Down
Silver Member
Silver Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote viva Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07/27/2014 at 8:37am
Originally posted by *_strataras_* *_strataras_* wrote:

I have not played with these blades, cause iI've bought them only for my collection.I have nittaku rutis, barwell and acoustic!As I hold them they look same to me except rutis.I think it is a bit thinner.Idk, maybe it is my idea but i see it a little thinner.But the acoustic and barwell are the same.Ofcourse i haven't measured their thickness with a calliper, only handling with hand!

Thank  you for this. Any ideas on other brands or blades which feel the same handle wise?
hithithit View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote hithithit Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07/27/2014 at 9:14am

Originally posted by hithithit hithithit wrote:

www.nittaku.com

I wanted to know if similar handle styles/sizes existed in other brands as well ?
 I have small hands and really like acoustic handle so wanted to know what other blades would fit. For example ALC ST and TBS ST feel really thick and uncomfortable to me and some donic handles in FL as well.

Umm, check out www.iruiru.com

Language selection button at the top of page. And select Japanese if you want to check out Butterfly products, though they will not ship Butterfly products overseas. The website has very useful specs.

A great place to buy from too! Extremely reliable and competitively priced.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic