FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login
tabletennis11.com

Best rubbers to suit Nittaku Acoustic Carbon

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Mickael View Drop Down
Silver Member
Silver Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mickael Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Best rubbers to suit Nittaku Acoustic Carbon
    Posted: 08/03/2014 at 6:39am
Dear players,
I would like to know the best rubbers that suits well AC , I just order it.
Thanks guys!
Nittaku Acoustic Carbon FL
Butterfly Dignics 05 2.1 FH
Butterfly Dignics 05 2.1 BH
Sponsored Links

Crowsfeather View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Crowsfeather Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08/03/2014 at 7:52am
There is no best rubber.
But  FH OV tour
       BH rasant powersponge 

seemed fit for the blade.
I'm no longer an EJ and I'm proud .
Mickael View Drop Down
Silver Member
Silver Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mickael Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08/04/2014 at 1:46am
Thanks, from your description it suits medium hard on FH and medium soft on BH. I will try first my new rubbers Airoc M And S. If it does not fit I will try later omvt and rps!
tabletennis11 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote tabletennis11 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08/04/2014 at 3:29am
It really depends on how you play and what you like. The blade itself has good pace balanced with great feeling and control. If you want more speed you will need slightly firmer sponge and something with high gears to allow you to play at all ranges of the table. The best thing to do is to use the rubbers you have and then tell us in the forum what you liked and didn't like about those and then it becomes easier to narrow down to what will best suit YOUR game with that blade :)

Edited by tabletennis11 - 08/04/2014 at 3:30am
kurokami View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kurokami Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08/04/2014 at 6:45pm
as tt11 said, depends how you play. the blade itself is however, designed for looping as it's not particularly fast and medium-hard with great catch. besides ma long playing with H3, this was the prev favorite among japanese men's players before TB ALC and now IF ZLC so Tenergy works fine with it as well

Edited by kurokami - 08/04/2014 at 6:45pm
Viscaria
H3N/T05
http://mytabletennis.net/forum/forum_posts.asp?TID=65345&KW=&title=feedback-kurokami
EJoslin View Drop Down
Beginner
Beginner

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote EJoslin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08/04/2014 at 7:50pm
I would go with a harder rubber as the instrumentals tend to be a little to soft for soft rubbers.
jonyer1980 View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jonyer1980 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08/05/2014 at 5:35am
Acoustic matches well with mid/hard rubbers due to its softness. I did like it with grips-europe as well as BF M1 but sometimes it's a matter of personal taste and styles.
Rosewood V FL

Nittaku Fastarc G1-FH

Stiga DNA Pro-S MAX BH

Avoid any Butterfly stuff... at abusive prices. Raw power without control means nothing
yogi_bear View Drop Down
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote yogi_bear Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08/05/2014 at 7:49am
Adidas P7, Adidas Tenzone Ultra, TIbhar Evolution EL-P, Joola MAxxx 450
Independent online TT Product reviewer of XIOM, STIGA, JOOLA, SANWEI, GEWO, AIR, ITC, APEX, YASAKA and ABROS

ITTF Level 1 Coaching Course Conductor, ITTF Level 1 Coach
Mickael View Drop Down
Silver Member
Silver Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mickael Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08/05/2014 at 4:38pm
Very good suggestions, the FH is decided now, as everyone said it is suited for medium hard, I will try first Airoc m , then if doesn't work go to tenergy or Adidas or xiom ovt. But the problem is that my style rely a lot on quick BH flicks and loops from inside the table when returning serves, and I could not do this with 2 medium hard rubbers both sides. I need the blade to be light and quick when moving from BH to FH. What BH ? The setup should not exceeds 175 grams. Acoustic carbon I bought is 86 grams.
frogger View Drop Down
Premier Member
Premier Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote frogger Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08/05/2014 at 4:57pm

It depends on your style/level. There are no right or wrong rubbers just the ones that work well for you.
Wood Paddle
Red side
Black side.

Mickael View Drop Down
Silver Member
Silver Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mickael Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08/11/2014 at 4:49pm
I trained with the Acoustic Carbon today. Simply WAW. Now I understand what nittaku did.they invented a blade with the same speed and spin of the acoustic but without the downside of the original. It not as sensitive to the incoming spin, blocks far better and especially suits soft rubbers. It is as good as any comparable carbon blade with much better control and far better feel. Thumbs up!!!
tabletennis11 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote tabletennis11 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08/14/2014 at 2:49am
That's the real unique thing about the acoustic carbon is that it is a good carbon speed blade with reasonable attacking pace but it really doesn't lose out on the great feel and control of the normal acoustic, Nittaku have done a superb job with this blade indeed!
Crowsfeather View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Crowsfeather Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08/19/2014 at 12:25pm
yes it s a wow for me too.
Rps is Med soft and NAC gives a plenty of dwell time and doesn't feel mushy at all.
I'm no longer an EJ and I'm proud .
DistantStar View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DistantStar Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08/21/2014 at 11:36am
As a normal acoustic user, I'm amazed so many people seem to think acoustic carbon is better because it's faster... which implies acoustic is not fast enough.

Well, normal acoustic + average esn tensor rubber = a bit too fast for me... While attacking game is great, short game is a bit touchy even after getting used to it. keeping chop pushs short is pretty hard. Anyone know a blade that plays like acoustic but is SLOWER?
Nittaku Acoustic
Xiom Sigma Euro 2.0
Tibhar Genius Sound 2.0
adishorul View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote adishorul Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08/21/2014 at 2:13pm
Originally posted by DistantStar DistantStar wrote:

As a normal acoustic user, I'm amazed so many people seem to think acoustic carbon is better because it's faster... which implies acoustic is not fast enough.

Well, normal acoustic + average esn tensor rubber = a bit too fast for me... While attacking game is great, short game is a bit touchy even after getting used to it. keeping chop pushs short is pretty hard. Anyone know a blade that plays like acoustic but is SLOWER?

Violin ?
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic