Alex Table Tennis - MyTableTennis.NET Homepage
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Fastest, solidest blade in the world?

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
Author
kolevtt View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kolevtt Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09/21/2014 at 4:55pm
I can't remember for the most appropriate blade here than my 5-ply and 131 grams DHS G1832 blade.
Sponsored Links

CraneStyle View Drop Down
Silver Member
Silver Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote CraneStyle Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09/21/2014 at 5:36pm
Possibly an Xiom V1 Quad...
1. Mizutani Jun ZLC, FH T80, BH T05
rusttt View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote rusttt Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09/21/2014 at 6:59pm
Palio TCT is stiff and very fast rebound.  PM me if you want to try it.
BH-Man View Drop Down
Premier Member
Premier Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BH-Man Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09/22/2014 at 1:25am
Tommy, if you want to play a powerful topspin attacking game, a fast flat hitting game, and/or light topspin drives fast, furious and forever without miss on FH...

AND you want to be able to to put some serious HOT SAUCE on your blocks...

You ALREADY have a blade for this that is very solid and fast enough.

The Nexy Oscar.
Korea Foreign Table Tennis Club
Search for us on Facebook: koreaforeignttc
mikepong View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mikepong Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09/22/2014 at 2:48pm
Mazunov
Viscaria

FH: Tenergy 05 black

BH: Tenergy 05 red

jrscatman View Drop Down
Premier Member
Premier Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jrscatman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09/22/2014 at 3:20pm
The answer unfortunately is the one you don't have!!!!
Butterfly MPS
FH: Donic Acuda S1
BH: Palio CK531A OX
tuco View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tuco Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09/22/2014 at 4:20pm
Originally posted by tommyzai tommyzai wrote:

No flex!! Need Solid 6 - 7mm BRICK BLOCKING MACHINE! No balsa blades. 

Go to the lumber yard and buy a block of maple and cut yourself a 9mm thick blade.
The Dark Side is:
"Quicker, easier, more seductive" - Yoda

speedy View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote speedy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09/22/2014 at 5:25pm

What is the fastest, most solid blade in the world? I'm looking for something beyond Sardius as a blocking brick wall!!

If you are looking for a SOLID WALL, I have one called "The Beast" made by our friend Ross.  It's about 110grams and hard as a brick.  I even have the video to prove it Smile

SPEEDY
Viscaria Super ALC ST
JOOLA Rhyzen CMD(FH)
Nittaku Moristo SP (BH)
weestenosis View Drop Down
Silver Member
Silver Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote weestenosis Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09/22/2014 at 5:44pm
Tommy, my RL made with bolivian rosewood and ipe outerply for FH, and spanish cedar for BH. FH is like a brick abd BH is much softer for control and to sep-up for ur FH smash, loop and kill drives.... But i asked ross to make in for chinese penhold...
Butterfly Amultart cpen

My Feedback
Knuckle Ball View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Knuckle Ball Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09/22/2014 at 6:12pm
Boll Tricarbon is controllable and fast. I also found Iolite Neo to be just as fast. I found Boll Tricarbon to have better feel and the Iolite Neo felt simply numb for me. Both are brick-wall-blocking-demons ha ha.

Edited by Knuckle Ball - 09/22/2014 at 6:14pm
Blade: Rosewood NCT V
FH: Dignics 05 Black
BH: Moristo SP Red
igorigor View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote igorigor Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09/23/2014 at 4:50am
fastest and solidest is Xienting X969 Apache (and cheapest too, nowadays is called XVT X969 Apache, I hope is the same quality)
frogger View Drop Down
Premier Member
Premier Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote frogger Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09/23/2014 at 2:08pm

I remember the old Yasaka Panther as being a real speed burner. Probably hard to find one these days. I don't remember how solid it was but it was very fast.
Wood Paddle
Red side
Black side.

tommyzai View Drop Down
Premier Member
Premier Member
Senior Animator

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tommyzai Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09/23/2014 at 2:23pm
There are many fast blades out there, but not many that are solid too. Most blades are designed with some flex for looping or a soft touch.
For More Info, PM or Email me: [email protected]
tuco View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tuco Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09/24/2014 at 7:00am
Originally posted by tuco tuco wrote:

No flex!! Need Solid 6 - 7mm BRICK BLOCKING MACHINE! No balsa blades. 

Go to the lumber yard and buy a block of maple and cut yourself a 9mm thick blade.

Tommy, I wasn't joking when I suggest a one-ply maple blade.  Maple, in the old days before synthetic lanes become popular, is used in bowling lanes to sustain the pounding of 16 pound bowling balls.  The blade may end up being too heavy for TT purpose, but it probably won't cost you more than $20 to try.
The Dark Side is:

*_strataras_* View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote *_strataras_* Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09/24/2014 at 7:07am
The most solid blade I have ever played with, is the Kreanga's personal blade which has no flex at all, it is so stiff and when the ball hits the blade you can feel so good the solidness of the blade.It is 101% solid but not the fastest blade though!
OSP Virtuoso SQST
Tenergy 05(black 1,9mm FH)
Tenergy 05(red 1,9mm BH)

Feedback
tuco View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tuco Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09/24/2014 at 5:24pm
solid does not equal fast.  being solid does not guarantee good catapult. some carbon balsa blades are crazy fast because the soft cores provide good catapults.

The Dark Side is:

tommyzai View Drop Down
Premier Member
Premier Member
Senior Animator

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tommyzai Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09/24/2014 at 5:45pm
I need carbon too.
For More Info, PM or Email me: [email protected]
CornelTT View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote CornelTT Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09/25/2014 at 4:50am
Try Donic Ovtcharov Carbospeed. It's very fast, stiff and hard, very solid feel when blocking, but the control is still there and is quite good for such a fast blade. All these at only 85-87 grams. Amazing blade. You should try it.

Edited by CornelTT - 09/25/2014 at 4:53am
former tester and collector, now just player
epictetus21 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote epictetus21 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09/25/2014 at 8:50am
The Yinhe/Galaxy T2 is all that you need at 1/2-1/4 the price.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
  Share Topic