Alex Table Tennis - MyTableTennis.NET Homepage
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - 2nd generation Xushaofa - something has changed
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

2nd generation Xushaofa - something has changed

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234>
Author
igorponger View Drop Down
Premier Member
Premier Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote igorponger Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11/14/2014 at 1:38am
[color=brown]The ball not to be broken easely.
Selling price $0.5 per one.   Meets entirely ITTF standards.

TRADING SEAMLESS XUSHAOFA BALLS FROM THE PRODUCTION SOURCE DIRECTLY.

just communicated with Mr. Franklin Yan, the boss of Minkow Shanghai Ball Plant, This sports goods factory now contracted to produce seamless balls for XuShaoafa and other brands.
NB// XSF is the patent holder and developer of new plastic materials, and The Minkow's factory is the balls maker.

Mr.Yan would be only too glad to cooperate with more forein resellers. He can offer a great price discount on a bulk supply.

To contact the Minkow 's tradinng department this way please
http://www.minkow.com.cn
Sponsored Links

iakovka View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote iakovka Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11/14/2014 at 1:57am
Meanwhile, if you are not a reseller :)))) and don't need a container you can buy it here for a very reasonable price. 
http://www.vsport.es/en/119-plastic-

I bought mine here.

Edited by iakovka - 11/14/2014 at 1:58am

XIOM ZX1 Feel 85 Gr, FH: XIOM Omega VII Pro, BH: Rakza 7 Soft 2MM
XIOM ZXI 88 Gr, FH: XIOM Omega V Tour, BH: Rakza Soft 7 2MM
Premier Member
Premier Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote igorponger Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11/14/2014 at 2:12am
The ball not to be broken easely.
Selling price $0.5 per one.
Meets entirely ITTF standards.

just communicated with Mr. Franklin Yan, the boss of Minkow Shanghai Ball Plant, This sports goods factory now contracted to produce seamless balls for XuShaoafa and other brands.
NB// XSF is the patent holder and developer of new plastic materials, and The Minkow's factory is the balls maker.

Mr.Yan would be only too glad to cooperate with more forein resellers. He can offer a great price discount on a bulk supply.

Edited by igorponger - 11/14/2014 at 2:23am
iakovka View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote iakovka Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11/17/2014 at 11:22pm
From another thread:

[QUOTE=sssandy]
Originally posted by igorponger igorponger wrote:

DEAR FRIENDS,
YOU ARE KINDLY WELCOME TO PURCHASE XuShaofa seamless plastic balls
FROM PRODUCTION SOURCE DIRECTLY.

The ball not to be broken too easily.
Selling price $0.5 per one (bulk supply)
Meets every ITTF standard.

Contact person:   Mr. Franklin Yan, the boss of Minkow Shanghai Ball Plant.
This sports goods factory is now contracted to produce seamless balls for XuShaoafa enterprise group and other brands. 
NB// XSF is the patent holder and developer of the new plastic materials, and The Minkow's factory is the balls maker.

To contact the Minkow 's trading department please go this way 

LOLLOLLOL  I'm from XSF enterprise, But I don't recall we have contracted with any other factory to produce seamless balls. Stop spreading such ridiculously false information, or we'll take action against it.
[/QUOTE]

Edited by iakovka - 11/17/2014 at 11:23pm

Premier Member
Premier Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote igorponger Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11/18/2014 at 10:18am
Iakovka. Who is that?
iakovka View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote iakovka Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11/18/2014 at 11:20am
Hi Igor,
Apparently this guy works for XSF company but ...there is a chance this is the case where "left hand does not talk to the right"

Please see other thread for details:
"Have Xushaofa balls been banned?"

TTFrenzy View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote TTFrenzy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11/19/2014 at 7:41pm
Where can I purchase 2nd generation XSF balls ONLINE? TTNPP has a bulk of 100 I think with a rather cheap price about 22$
my TT blog!

Join & follow my TT blog ! Mental and Physi
iakovka View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote iakovka Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11/20/2014 at 12:03am
This sounds really good.
I bought mine here:
 but I did not research if that's the cheapest. It is certainly cheaper than buying it in Canada though

Edited by iakovka - 11/20/2014 at 12:03am

TSuBaSa View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote TSuBaSa Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11/20/2014 at 9:43am
Just ordered 72 balls from vssport via email(victor replied quickly)
Can't wait to play with xushoafa...
Nittaku Tenaly Acoustic Inner Carbon
Joola Rhyzer Pro 50 & 45

TTFrenzy View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote TTFrenzy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11/20/2014 at 6:39pm
Whats the difference between black and red logo on XSF 3 star seamless balls. Are one of them 2nd generation?

http://ttnpp.com/store/home/695-xushaofa-new-seamless-poly-ball--39.html

http://ttnpp.com/store/home/727-xushaofa-new-seamless-poly-ball-3-stars-ittf-39.html

As you can see only the black logo balls are ITTF approved. 
my TT blog!

TTFrenzy View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote TTFrenzy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11/20/2014 at 6:40pm
Originally posted by iakovka iakovka wrote:

This sounds really good.
I bought mine here:
 but I did not research if that's the cheapest. It is certainly cheaper than buying it in Canada though

How do you know they are 2nd generation my friend? Do they have a production date on them? Thanks for your reply
my TT blog!

TTFrenzy View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote TTFrenzy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11/20/2014 at 6:41pm
------------double post sorry--------------Dead

Edited by TTFrenzy - 11/20/2014 at 6:43pm
my TT blog!

iakovka View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote iakovka Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11/20/2014 at 11:47pm
Originally posted by TTFrenzy TTFrenzy wrote:

Originally posted by iakovka iakovka wrote:

This sounds really good.
I bought mine here:

How do you know they are 2nd generation my friend? Do they have a production date on them? Thanks for your reply

First generation had different picture and different box. Apart from that the ball itself is veeeeeery different, and heavier, less transparent etc. 

See this thread:
http://mytabletennis.net/forum/forum_posts.asp?TID=69040&title=2nd-generation-xushaofa-balls-are-amazing

Baal View Drop Down
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Baal Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11/21/2014 at 9:32am
iadkovka,  check the box.  There is a four letter code stamped on it somewhere.  It may be something like XDAD, or maybe XCAD.  Can you tell us what it is?
reflecx View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote reflecx Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11/21/2014 at 10:06am
Seems kind of fishy to me that you can buy XSF balls directly from their contract manufacturer. It's like being able to buy iPhones from Foxconn.

Originally posted by igorponger igorponger wrote:

iakovka View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote iakovka Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11/21/2014 at 10:17am
Originally posted by Baal Baal wrote:

iadkovka,  check the box.  There is a four letter code stamped on it somewhere.  It may be something like XDAD, or maybe XCAD.  Can you tell us what it is?

:), Don't you have, Deja Vu? You've asked me that on previous page of this thread. It is: ADXC

Baal View Drop Down
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Baal Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11/21/2014 at 10:27am
Sorry!!!!!!   Yes I remember now.  Too many threads.Wacko

Your balls were made in March 2014.  Same as the ones I have  been getting, which are March and April. 

TTFrenzy View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote TTFrenzy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11/21/2014 at 10:37pm
So the 2nd generation XSF balls will be available directly from their site in dec 2014. Are there any online shops which have 2nd generation balls? In which month of 2014 did they release them and how exactly can I discriminate 1st to 2nd generation balls?

Please provide images if possible
my TT blog!

Baal View Drop Down
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Baal Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11/22/2014 at 12:17pm
I have to say,  two balls made at the same time in the same place can't really be said to be of two different generations because of slight differences in the label.  I think you should stop worrying about it.  I have played XSF balls with multiple label types.  They are all fine.  They need to be made on or after March 2014, which is the case for all of the ones sold with ITTF approval stamp. In Europe you can buy them from Dandoy, the ones I got from them are fine, were made in April, 2014, had a stamp on the box that said XDAD.
NextLevel View Drop Down
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote NextLevel Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11/22/2014 at 12:22pm
IF there is really a 2nd generation coming, I hope it isn't any different from the excellent first generation.  I can imagine them making it less durable to make more money...
I like putting heavy topspin on the ball...
Cybershape Carbon
FH/BH: H3P 41D.
Lumberjack TT, not for lovers of beautiful strokes. No time to train...
TTFrenzy View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote TTFrenzy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11/22/2014 at 5:46pm
Originally posted by Baal Baal wrote:

I have to say,  two balls made at the same time in the same place can't really be said to be of two different generations because of slight differences in the label.  I think you should stop worrying about it.  I have played XSF balls with multiple label types.  They are all fine.  They need to be made on or after March 2014, which is the case for all of the ones sold with ITTF approval stamp. In Europe you can buy them from Dandoy, the ones I got from them are fine, were made in April, 2014, had a stamp on the box that said XDAD.

Im "worried" because, all the Greek Leagues will start using it Jan 1st 2015. I dont want to spend my money on crappy product and everytime we buy equipment from online shops, most of the players in our playing hall trust me with their money to buy balls/rubbers etc etc. So I want them to be satisfied with our purchase. Anyway all your posts about XSF  balls  were  pretty enlightening, thank you again for your help :)
my TT blog!

TTFrenzy View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote TTFrenzy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11/22/2014 at 5:47pm
Last question has anyone played with the 100 ball bulk of XSF balls of ttnpp? Are they durable?

http://ttnpp.com/store/home/711-xushaofa-new-seamless-poly-ball-1-star-100-pcs-39.html
my TT blog!

haggisv View Drop Down
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
Dark Knight

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote haggisv Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11/22/2014 at 6:33pm

I'm "worried" because, all the Greek Leagues will start using it Jan 1st 2015. I dont want to spend my money on crappy product and everytime we buy equipment from online shops, most of the players in our playing hall trust me with their money to buy balls/rubbers etc etc. So I want them to be satisfied with our purchase.

I think many people face the same issue at the moment.
Unfortunately justing buying the 'better' seamless plastic balls may not help you here, because if your league or association decides to use seamed plastic balls your members will want to practice with the same balls, even if they are inferior. Cry

Smart; VS>401, Dtecs OX
Tenergy Alternatives | My TT Articles
ZingyDNA View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ZingyDNA Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11/22/2014 at 6:38pm

Last question has anyone played with the 100 ball bulk of XSF balls of ttnpp? Are they durable?

http://ttnpp.com/store/home/711-xushaofa-new-seamless-poly-ball-1-star-100-pcs-39.html

That's the 1 star red version of the XSF, right? I played one of those and it's not round. We got 1 wacky bounce out of 6-7 bounces Confused
NextLevel View Drop Down
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote NextLevel Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11/22/2014 at 6:48pm
Please be warned that the bounce heights of different brands are sufficiently different, so if you have a tournament, find out which balls are being used before buying.

There are essentially four balls with clones.

DHS (which has the most clones).
DFish
XSF (and seamless clones)
Nittaku Premium

If you want to be safe, buy the DHS. They are the hardest to adapt to but are the crappiest.
Cybershape Carbon
Baal View Drop Down
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Baal Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11/23/2014 at 11:24am
Unfortunately, what NL says is correct.  However if you actually want to enjoy playing and actually advance the game, and are in a position to make decisions about what your league or tournament will use, please choose XSF or NP40+. 
Baal View Drop Down
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Baal Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11/23/2014 at 11:25am

I ordered in bulk from Aliexpress, will let you know.  The ones I got are three star balls.  The 1-star balls are not good for much but serve practice and maybe some multiball.

You might try just a box of 6 from Dandoy to begin with if you are nervous about quality.   You could also try Yinhe balls.
TTFrenzy View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote TTFrenzy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11/24/2014 at 2:28am
Yep I dont want them for matchplay or match training. We are doing several sessions of multiball so I dont care so much about quality, as long as they dont break after 2 months
my TT blog!

NextLevel View Drop Down
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote NextLevel Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11/24/2014 at 8:23am
The 1 star balls have extra terrible bounce and roundness - I wouldn't recommend them.  They are just versions of the really bad old plastic balls being rebranded/resold as one star balls.
Cybershape Carbon
Baal View Drop Down
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Baal Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11/24/2014 at 8:55am
I'm kind of with NL on this one. 
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234>
  Share Topic