Alex Table Tennis - MyTableTennis.NET Homepage
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - 2015 China Trials for WTTC (3rd phase) (VIDEOS)
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

2015 China Trials for WTTC (3rd phase) (VIDEOS)

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123>
Author
janus700 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote janus700 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02/06/2015 at 9:07am
Originally posted by vutiendat1337 vutiendat1337 wrote:

Ma Long vs. Zhang Jike match link?

# HD version much later....!Lamp

=========================================================
>> NOW is AVAILABLE! [Full Match|Short Form] [HD 1080p

Edited by janus700 - 02/25/2015 at 5:23am
http://www.youtube.com/Janus770 & https://www.facebook.com/TTJanus
Sponsored Links

sandiway View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sandiway Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02/06/2015 at 9:58am
Originally posted by teou07 teou07 wrote:

Congratulation Ma Long, come on, try to win WTTC 2015

Yup. It's now or never for Ma Long. Last chance to win the worlds before FZD shuts the door and Ma Long becomes the best player never to win the worlds.

He can't relax. He needs to up his backhand game. April is not far away.

Sandiway
teou07 View Drop Down
Beginner
Beginner

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote teou07 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02/06/2015 at 10:41am
WTTC 2015 and Olympic 2016 is last chance for Ma Long to get Grand Slam. Fan Zhendong will rule the world soon. He is superior in his generation. 
Blade: Timo Boll Spirit
FH: DHS Memo II
BH: Yasaka Xtend HS
ZingyDNA View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ZingyDNA Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02/06/2015 at 12:54pm
Originally posted by sandiway sandiway wrote:

Yup. It's now or never for Ma Long. Last chance to win the worlds before FZD shuts the door and Ma Long becomes the best player never to win the worlds.

He can't relax. He needs to up his backhand game. April is not far away.

Sandiway

Meh. I think he has all the tools he needs to win a WTTC or OG title. It's how he well he uses them in big events that matters.
chongqinghotpot View Drop Down
Silver Member
Silver Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote chongqinghotpot Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02/06/2015 at 1:05pm
How many players can  each team send to the WTTC?
And I feel ZJK intentionally did not use his reversed serves, which ML does not return very well, and did not banana-loop Ma Long's serves as much so that ML would not get used to them. ZJK seems always save his best for the Big Three events, which is not easy to do under national broadcasting-able to tolerate losses in front of so many people. Unless Ma Long does that too, he will have trouble again againt ZJK and FZD in WTTC.

And ML, please develop some new services and be a bit more aggressive in serve return. You don't need to play your best/safest all the time and, nobody will remember the results of an internal match long. 
ZingyDNA View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ZingyDNA Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02/06/2015 at 1:19pm
Originally posted by chongqinghotpot chongqinghotpot wrote:

And I feel ZJK intentionally did not use his reversed serves, which ML does not return very well, and did not banana-loop Ma Long's serves as much so that ML would not get used to them. ZJK seems always save his best for the Big Three events, which is not easy to do under national broadcasting-able to tolerate losses in front of so many people. 

This is prolly true. But even ZJK did all those in the World Cup, he barely beat ML by 2 pts. I don't think THAT was done on purpose.

JimT View Drop Down
Premier Member
Premier Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JimT Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02/06/2015 at 1:55pm
It is kinda strange to read on that Chinese news website XINHUANET that they say Li Xiaoxia will miss the worlds - simply because she lost her semi to Mu Zi? They send five or even six women to the Worlds, don't they? Liu Shiwen has already qualified, now Ding Ning and Mu Zi got the next tickets, but they still have three more slots to fill. Not clear...
Single Ply Hinoki Club, Founding Member

Say "no!" to expensive table tennis equipment. Please...
NextLevel View Drop Down
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote NextLevel Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02/06/2015 at 1:58pm
Ding Ning doesn't have a ticket... Unless you know something I don't... But o agree with the gist of what you wrote, though I could also see Li Xiaoxia not going out of fatigue...

Edited by NextLevel - 02/06/2015 at 2:00pm
I like putting heavy topspin on the ball...
Cybershape Carbon
FH/BH: H3P 41D.
Lumberjack TT, not for lovers of beautiful strokes. No time to train...
skip3119 View Drop Down
Premier Member
Premier Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote skip3119 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02/06/2015 at 2:22pm
Originally posted by NextLevel NextLevel wrote:

Ding Ning doesn't have a ticket... Unless you know something I don't... But o agree with the gist of what you wrote, though I could also see Li Xiaoxia not going out of fatigue...
===============================================
Ding Ning doesn't have a ticket, that's correct.
Liu Shiwen got the 1st ticket, and Mu Zi got the 2nd ticket.

I remember they have 5 slots each for women and men players.
Don't know how many slots they have reserved for the Coaching Committee to choose.
skip3119
LOOPMEISTER View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote LOOPMEISTER Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02/06/2015 at 2:22pm
JANUS the picture quality is fantastic! THANKS for doing this! 

Clap
kindof99 View Drop Down
Premier Member
Premier Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kindof99 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02/06/2015 at 2:25pm
6 male/female CNT players to wttc, three will be qualified through the trial tournaments. 
john18 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote john18 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02/06/2015 at 3:28pm
Yeah it's 6 players per gender for China this time because they are the host nation (5+1).
But the fact that Mu Zi qualified means that one of these players won't make it :
Zhu Yuling, Chen Meng, Wu Yang or even maybe Li Xiaoxia.
I think the coaches will pick Ding Ning anyway and I'm pretty sure Zhu Yuling will go too.
kindof99 View Drop Down
Premier Member
Premier Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kindof99 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02/06/2015 at 3:37pm
ZJK will go for sure too even if he does not qualify. That gives him little motivation to play for the trials. They should give five spots to the trials and only keep one for the coaches to decide. Then the trial games will be with much better quality.
NextLevel View Drop Down
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote NextLevel Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02/06/2015 at 4:04pm
Originally posted by kindof99 kindof99 wrote:

ZJK will go for sure too even if he does not qualify. That gives him little motivation to play for the trials. They should give five spots to the trials and only keep one for the coaches to decide. Then the trial games will be with much better quality.

Only at the final stages vs teammates who are sure to go.  He is definitely not happy he lost to Liang Jingkun, and if he loses a lot of matches, he is at risk.  Part of the reason he is sure to go is that he is a steady performer.  Look at the number of deuce games he pulled out during this stage - must be some kind of record.
Cybershape Carbon
chongqinghotpot View Drop Down
Silver Member
Silver Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote chongqinghotpot Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02/06/2015 at 4:16pm
Originally posted by ZingyDNA ZingyDNA wrote:

And I feel ZJK intentionally did not use his reversed serves, which ML does not return very well, and did not banana-loop Ma Long's serves as much so that ML would not get used to them. ZJK seems always save his best for the Big Three events, which is not easy to do under national broadcasting-able to tolerate losses in front of so many people. 

This is prolly true. But even ZJK did all those in the World Cup, he barely beat ML by 2 pts. I don't think THAT was done on purpose.

That is my point too. I vividly remember that match and compared it with this one. Had ML received ZjK's reversed serves better or handled the banana loops better, Malong would have won the cup. In this match, ZjK obviously used the serves that ML likes and played a lot short games that ML is good at. Comparing the two matches, one can find MaLong played the same way, but zjk approached them differently.
USATT rating 2200
05Vis64
sandiway View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sandiway Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02/06/2015 at 4:37pm

I feel ZJK intentionally did not use his reversed serves, which ML does not return very well, and did not banana-loop Ma Long's serves as much so that ML would not get used to them. 

Don't make sense. These two are part of the 1st team. They have played each other so many times that there's no chance they haven't gotten used to each other. Silly.

Sandiway
sandiway View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sandiway Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02/06/2015 at 4:47pm
Originally posted by kindof99 kindof99 wrote:

The match I saw last night was superb in quality. Worthy of a world championship. 

They were not taking it lightly. You see ZJK's delaying when Ma Long wanted to serve immediately. You could see Ma Long turn and walk away to buy a bit of time to calm/reset himself. Both players wanted to win very badly.

Ma Long, to show the coaches he is still up there. Also, does ML a world of confidence to show under pressure he can take out ZJK. Next time they meet under pressure, ML can take strength from this win.

ZJK would like to win to pressure ML. To sow seeds of doubt into ML should they meet again. Lose in World Cup, lose in trials...

These two guys know they're the favorites for Suzhou. They're teammates but they're already jockeying for position. Xu Xin, Fang Bo are a step down. The mind games has already begun. Both have ambitions for the title, only one of them may win.

But then FZD may upset the whole apple cart...

Sandiway

Edited by sandiway - 02/06/2015 at 4:49pm
NextLevel View Drop Down
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote NextLevel Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02/06/2015 at 4:58pm
Liu Guoliang pointed out something about FZD - he lacks experience.  And it might have sounded trivial, but Liu meant it in the sense that FZD has never had to play for a world championship or a world cup title.  These moments can seize someone (ask Ma Long).
Cybershape Carbon
Spin83 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Spin83 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02/06/2015 at 5:39pm
Gonna say some words about ma long-jike match and whole FZD story. First of all, match ma long-jike sucked big time, jike is twice faster when match is ''real'' and also things mentioned above, the serve, flicks. Also what i've noticed is lack of expecting oppo to return the ball even if 99% winner, ZJK is never that unaware. That's why i shut down on half of it, match shows nothing.

Lets go to FDZ story. Imo this guy is pretty scary, as all noticed. The only thing he lacks is experience and nervs in crucial moments. That can be bad but also can be very good coz he doesnt have burden, he can play his ''rampage game'', and i think it suits him the best. He's a guy made of ''big shots''. I think his bh shots are improved alot, they r hammering.

Dont want to predict anything but as i've said FZD is playing great TT at the moment, will hard to beat. He's pumped, young, eager, no burden. I expect lots of mind games vs him to make him unstable because when he's in the mood he reminds me abit of ZJK and we all know how ZJK is strong when playing for real.

Edited by Spin83 - 02/06/2015 at 5:41pm
kindof99 View Drop Down
Premier Member
Premier Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kindof99 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02/06/2015 at 6:09pm
ZJK seemed to have leg pain during the games. That will definitely make it hard for him to do banana flip and reverse pendulum serves. 
NextLevel View Drop Down
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote NextLevel Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02/06/2015 at 6:21pm
I felt that both players played their best but that both were injured.
Cybershape Carbon
Victor_the_cleaner View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Victor_the_cleaner Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02/06/2015 at 8:20pm
Originally posted by sandiway sandiway wrote:

I feel ZJK intentionally did not use his reversed serves, which ML does not return very well, and did not banana-loop Ma Long's serves as much so that ML would not get used to them. 

Don't make sense. These two are part of the 1st team. They have played each other so many times that there's no chance they haven't gotten used to each other. Silly.

Sandiway
well, don't make sense to you, but make 100% sense to me, and I thought the exact same thing!
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Victor_the_cleaner Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02/06/2015 at 8:22pm
Originally posted by NextLevel NextLevel wrote:

Liu Guoliang pointed out something about FZD - he lacks experience.  And it might have sounded trivial, but Liu meant it in the sense that FZD has never had to play for a world championship or a world cup title.  These moments can seize someone (ask Ma Long).

FZD has played at a world championship. It was a rather dismal loss of 0:4. It was to ZJK, but LGL expressed his dissatisfaction after the match vividly. 
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Victor_the_cleaner Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02/06/2015 at 8:26pm
Originally posted by Spin83 Spin83 wrote:

Gonna say some words about ma long-jike match and whole FZD story. First of all, match ma long-jike sucked big time, jike is twice faster when match is ''real'' and also things mentioned above, the serve, flicks. Also what i've noticed is lack of expecting oppo to return the ball even if 99% winner, ZJK is never that unaware. That's why i shut down on half of it, match shows nothing.

Lets go to FDZ story. Imo this guy is pretty scary, as all noticed. The only thing he lacks is experience and nervs in crucial moments. That can be bad but also can be very good coz he doesnt have burden, he can play his ''rampage game'', and i think it suits him the best. He's a guy made of ''big shots''. I think his bh shots are improved alot, they r hammering.

Dont want to predict anything but as i've said FZD is playing great TT at the moment, will hard to beat. He's pumped, young, eager, no burden. I expect lots of mind games vs him to make him unstable because when he's in the mood he reminds me abit of ZJK and we all know how ZJK is strong when playing for real.

Agree with everything. 
And let me add something: Fang Bo. While he is unlikely to go all the way, he has roughed up XX many times, and the last time he played FZD he really should have won 4:0 but ended up losing cos he choked. However he can play an important role in this tournament of taking out FZD. Fang Bo is on ZJK's superleague team, and has the same coach as ZJK, and has similar super smooth links between FH and BH. I will not be surprised if he took someone's scalp at the wttc
kindof99 View Drop Down
Premier Member
Premier Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kindof99 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02/06/2015 at 9:21pm
IMHO, FZD improves the most in ball control. Watch his game with XX. He placed the ball on the forehand triangle area and won several points right there.  He never did that before.
janus700 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote janus700 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02/09/2015 at 10:38am
# [Feb 6] Women's Full Matches (non-HD)

---------------

Read also this:

Edited by janus700 - 02/11/2015 at 6:04am
janus700 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote janus700 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02/11/2015 at 6:05am
# [Feb 4] Full Match [Full HD | 1080p]

janus700 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote janus700 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02/13/2015 at 3:53am
# MA Long vs FAN Zhendong [Short Form in Full HD]

Stef View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Stef Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02/24/2015 at 7:43am
Yes, it took a little while - but here it is Smile:

Ma Long vs Zhang Jike (full match/short form in full HD)

janus700 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote janus700 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02/25/2015 at 5:35am
>> MA Long Vs ZHANG Jike [Full Match|Short Form] [HD 1080p

PLAYLIST HERE :  "2015 China Trials - Final Phase [HD]"
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123>
  Share Topic