Alex Table Tennis - MyTableTennis.NET Homepage
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - 2015 China Trials for WTTC (3rd phase) (VIDEOS)
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

2015 China Trials for WTTC (3rd phase) (VIDEOS)

Post Reply Post Reply Page  123>
Author
janus700 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote janus700 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: 2015 China Trials for WTTC (3rd phase) (VIDEOS)
    Posted: 02/04/2015 at 4:13am
“The Road to Suzhou"  [Final Phase - February 2-6, 2015]
Chinese National Team Trials for WTTC 2015* (3rd/Final phase) 

*WTTC 2015 = World Table Tennis Championships in Suzhou, China, April 26 - May 3, 2015

>> MA Long Vs ZHANG Jike [Full Match|Short Form] [HD 1080p

Edited by janus700 - 02/25/2015 at 5:33am
http://www.youtube.com/Janus770 & https://www.facebook.com/TTJanus
Sponsored Links

janus700 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote janus700 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02/04/2015 at 4:14am
janus700 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote janus700 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02/04/2015 at 4:15am
janus700 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote janus700 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02/04/2015 at 5:31am
# Women's Full Matches in HD (Feb 3)

MiBen View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MiBen Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02/04/2015 at 8:23am
Fan Zhendong dominates Xu ( 2nd time in row, 3-0 in erlier stage and now 3-1 ) and won decisively with Ma Long...:)

For those who know..AVX:)
lolcat View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote lolcat Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02/04/2015 at 8:55am
All the players are clearly struggling with the ball, Fan Zhendong adjusting the best.  Their backhands loops are a bit more open, their backhand blocks are going into the net and long, and the ball seems to sink during extended rallies making long forehand exchanges uncommon.

I'm thinking these players are so good that it's not a matter of getting used to the ball.  These may be inherent properties of this new ball that will mar high level play forever.  I don't play so much anymore, but from a spectator perspective this is awful.
Victor_the_cleaner View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Victor_the_cleaner Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02/04/2015 at 10:38am
Ma Long and XX have weak upper body and passive backhands and today this just doesn't cut it. You can't finesse your way to a win with just forehand and strategy. Not against tanks like Wang Hao and Fan Zhendong, or animal like Zhang Jike. A beautiful soft ball with perfect technique and placement will just get crushed, anything soft gets crushed.
I don't like this because the new type of rallies I feel I can never never do, because i will never be as athletic and will never have these reactions, and I feel I am playing a different sport.
But if you watch Waldner vs Wang Liqin from 15 years ago, you feel that with some luck you can replicate those rallies with a club mate. One time out of a 20, but you can have the same rally. But new CNT rallies are just inhuman.
janus700 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote janus700 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02/04/2015 at 2:14pm
# Feb 4

Edited by janus700 - 02/27/2015 at 6:19pm
janus700 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote janus700 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02/04/2015 at 4:57pm
# Feb 4

Edited by janus700 - 02/04/2015 at 4:58pm
janus700 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote janus700 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02/04/2015 at 6:51pm
# Feb 4 [HD]
acid View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote acid Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02/04/2015 at 7:44pm
great Videos Janus700 !

Thanks for posting man! :P
vutiendat1337 View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote vutiendat1337 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02/05/2015 at 1:25am
Originally posted by Victor_the_cleaner Victor_the_cleaner wrote:

Ma Long and XX have weak upper body and passive backhands and today this just doesn't cut it. You can't finesse your way to a win with just forehand and strategy. Not against tanks like Wang Hao and Fan Zhendong, or animal like Zhang Jike. A beautiful soft ball with perfect technique and placement will just get crushed, anything soft gets crushed.
I don't like this because the new type of rallies I feel I can never never do, because i will never be as athletic and will never have these reactions, and I feel I am playing a different sport.
But if you watch Waldner vs Wang Liqin from 15 years ago, you feel that with some luck you can replicate those rallies with a club mate. One time out of a 20, but you can have the same rally. But new CNT rallies are just inhuman.

Ma Long has "weak upper body", did you really just say that? You are full of shit bro :D LOL

bty petr korbel st
fh: donic bluefire red
bh: dawei iqul black
USATT:1811
Feedback me
perniciousnc View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote perniciousnc Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02/05/2015 at 5:32am
Originally posted by vutiendat1337 vutiendat1337 wrote:

Ma Long has "weak upper body", did you really just say that? You are full of shit bro :D LOL

I was thinking of the same video when he said that lol. Your logic: if I can't possibly do it, I don't like it. If this holds, you must dislike olympics very much.

TT is great, because of all these innovations by each generation. I am quite proud to tell my friends that TT is getting so much better and exciting nowadays and tell them to watch it.

I agree that ML XX techniquewise is not onthe same level as ZJK FZD, because of their backhands.
janus700 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote janus700 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02/05/2015 at 9:29am
# HD versions later Smile

Edited by janus700 - 02/06/2015 at 4:55am
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Victor_the_cleaner Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02/05/2015 at 9:53am

I don't appreciate your post, and I find it unpleasant for someone like you to talk to me at all. Please take a note.
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Victor_the_cleaner Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02/05/2015 at 9:56am
double

Edited by Victor_the_cleaner - 02/05/2015 at 9:56am
LOOPMEISTER View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote LOOPMEISTER Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02/05/2015 at 12:59pm

+1

Ma Long has a weak upper body?????? Everyone is an expert. LOL

Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Victor_the_cleaner Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02/05/2015 at 5:13pm
i can honestly do a better photoshop than this. I'm sure not everybody noticed tho : )

FZD, ZJK, Liang Jinkun obviously overpower their opponents in BH to BH, and this is not just technique. Especially FZD lately has been just crushing all lose balls. I believe in the future the physical part of table tennis will create more and more attention.
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Victor_the_cleaner Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02/05/2015 at 5:25pm
Who won the ZJK FB match? what happened there? Players switch in the middle of a match??
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote vutiendat1337 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02/05/2015 at 6:16pm

i can honestly do a better photoshop than this. I'm sure not everybody noticed tho : )

FZD, ZJK, Liang Jinkun obviously overpower their opponents in BH to BH, and this is not just technique. Especially FZD lately has been just crushing all lose balls. I believe in the future the physical part of table tennis will create more and more attention.

come on Sid, you can do better than that :))

Edited by vutiendat1337 - 02/05/2015 at 6:17pm
bty petr korbel st
Feedback me
NextLevel View Drop Down
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote NextLevel Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02/05/2015 at 6:17pm
Ma Long playing Zhang Jike today.  

ML - XX 3-0
ZJK - FB 3-2
I like putting heavy topspin on the ball...
Cybershape Carbon
FH/BH: H3P 41D.
Lumberjack TT, not for lovers of beautiful strokes. No time to train...
Tt Gold View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Tt Gold Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02/05/2015 at 8:41pm
Guys ma long do you even know table tennis am long might have a small upper body but wang liqin has an even smaller one😜
skip3119 View Drop Down
Premier Member
Premier Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote skip3119 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02/06/2015 at 1:32am
skip3119
sandiway View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sandiway Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02/06/2015 at 4:06am
Yes. Yes. Yes! Ma Long. Boy he made it look hard. CCTV-5. But he made it. That was a match worthy of a world championship.

Sandiway
teou07 View Drop Down
Beginner
Beginner

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote teou07 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02/06/2015 at 4:47am
Congratulation Ma Long, come on, try to win WTTC 2015
Blade: Timo Boll Spirit
FH: DHS Memo II
BH: Yasaka Xtend HS
janus700 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote janus700 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02/06/2015 at 4:57am
# February 5, 2015 | Full matches [HD]

Edited by janus700 - 02/06/2015 at 5:00am
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote vutiendat1337 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02/06/2015 at 4:59am
Ma Long vs. Zhang Jike match link?
bty petr korbel st
Feedback me
a1exander View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote a1exander Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02/06/2015 at 6:08am
Mu Zi win second ticket, really great news. 
NextLevel View Drop Down
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote NextLevel Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02/06/2015 at 6:20am
Originally posted by a1exander a1exander wrote:

Mu Zi win second ticket, really great news. 

Yes it is.
I like putting heavy topspin on the ball...
Cybershape Carbon
FH/BH: H3P 41D.
Lumberjack TT, not for lovers of beautiful strokes. No time to train...
kprimorac View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kprimorac Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02/06/2015 at 6:44am
Ma Long - ZJK : 3-1
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  123>
  Share Topic