FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login
tabletennis11.com

FOUND Mizutani special

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
NoRema View Drop Down
Silver Member
Silver Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote NoRema Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: FOUND Mizutani special
    Posted: 03/27/2015 at 12:19pm
Looking for mizutani special in any condition, price depends on the condition though :)

Edited by NoRema - 03/28/2015 at 6:32pm

Click the picture for feedback ^
Sponsored Links

liulin04 View Drop Down
Premier Member
Premier Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote liulin04 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03/27/2015 at 12:21pm
I have one, it is just an Innerforce zlc blade with a maze handle, the only difference is the lens and the stamp, everything else is pretty much like an IF ZLC.
NoRema View Drop Down
Silver Member
Silver Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote NoRema Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03/27/2015 at 12:42pm
but im looking for mizutani special not if zlc O.o

liulin04 View Drop Down
Premier Member
Premier Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote liulin04 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03/27/2015 at 12:46pm
just telling you that it is really an IF ZLC in disguise, you're just buying a different name, handle color, lens, and the print.  Mizutani Special = IF ZLC.  
kakapo View Drop Down
Premier Member
Premier Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kakapo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03/27/2015 at 12:55pm
Originally posted by liulin04 liulin04 wrote:

just telling you that it is really an IF ZLC in disguise, you're just buying a different name, handle color, lens, and the print.  Mizutani Special = IF ZLC.  

Right but......price X 2 :)))
Def play grey grip 94gr, Venus 2 blue 2,2, Neubauer KO extreme 1,3mm
NoRema View Drop Down
Silver Member
Silver Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote NoRema Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03/27/2015 at 1:10pm

ohhhh sorry i misunderstood! i wouldn't be playing with it anyway though just adding to my mj collection :)

Thanks for the heads up!

Edited by NoRema - 03/27/2015 at 1:10pm

liulin04 View Drop Down
Premier Member
Premier Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote liulin04 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03/27/2015 at 1:25pm
contact proSpin, he has one!
kakapo View Drop Down
Premier Member
Premier Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kakapo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03/27/2015 at 2:27pm

contact proSpin, he has one!

indeed, for his collection Wink
KLHfans View Drop Down
Silver Member
Silver Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote KLHfans Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03/27/2015 at 2:45pm
ProSpin has two Mizutani Special.

He already had one before I sold mine to him for $500 shipped to Singapore.

He is a "Mizutani" blades collector.

Mizutani Special was made around 2007 when he first won the Japanese National Championship for the first time.  It is just a Michael Maze blade but changed to his logo on the blade service and it's in ST handle. (Due to the reason that he was using Michael Maze blade to win the championship). Butterfly starts to make blades after his name (Mizutani ZLC and  now the Super-ZLC) as he is getting his world ranking up to top-10 nowaday.

klhfans

kakapo View Drop Down
Premier Member
Premier Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kakapo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03/27/2015 at 3:02pm
Originally posted by KLHfans KLHfans wrote:

ProSpin has two Mizutani Special.

He already had one before I sold mine to him for $500 shipped to Singapore.

He is a "Mizutani" blades collector.

Mizutani Special was made around 2007 when he first won the Japanese National Championship for the first time.  It is just a Michael Maze blade but changed to his logo on the blade service and it's in ST handle. (Due to the reason that he was using Michael Maze blade to win the championship). Butterfly starts to make blades after his name (Mizutani ZLC and  now the Super-ZLC) as he is getting his world ranking up to top-10 nowaday.

klhfans

So, this is an arylate one. I don't remember having seen the little lense on the backhand side with "aryl ate carbon" but...I may be wrong.
E.ZegnaFan View Drop Down
Silver Member
Silver Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote E.ZegnaFan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03/27/2015 at 3:43pm
ProSpin already sold one Tongue, it's an ZLC not ALC blade. Take a look here:
http://mytabletennis.net/forum/forum_posts.asp?TID=9722&PN=68

87 Stiga Clipper/Rakza 9.
78 Stiga Super Carbon/Calibra Tour M.

LF: Old Stiga Clipper,Super Carbon in NEARLY NEW condition.
liulin04 View Drop Down
Premier Member
Premier Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote liulin04 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03/27/2015 at 5:26pm
The Mizutani Special that I had was a ZLC.  There's no backside lens, just the lens on the front indicating the Special.  
kakapo View Drop Down
Premier Member
Premier Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kakapo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03/28/2015 at 3:38am

The Mizutani Special that I had was a ZLC.  There's no backside lens, just the lens on the front indicating the Special.  

That is what I thought.
Nothing to do with a Maze....
liulin04 View Drop Down
Premier Member
Premier Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote liulin04 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03/28/2015 at 3:42am
right, it has nothing to do with Maze.  The only thing in common between the two blades is that they have identical handle scheme.  Composite fibers are completely different.
kolevtt View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kolevtt Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03/28/2015 at 5:33am
500 USD for this blade could be a serious reason to refuse further searching...
kakapo View Drop Down
Premier Member
Premier Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kakapo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03/28/2015 at 5:55am
Originally posted by kolevtt kolevtt wrote:

Yes, there were the Mizutani special and the Timo Boll ZLC special.
Both have become very expensive, simply because they were made in a very limited edition.
I had a brand new TB ZLC special but it was simply a....TB ZLC regarding the construction of the blade.

In january, I went in China and I saw a very limited edition of Zhang Yining ZLC special blade in a nice leather box with her pictures on the blade but....the price was more than 800 EUR :)))
Timo1978 View Drop Down
Silver Member
Silver Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Timo1978 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03/28/2015 at 7:55am

Indeed this is a reason NOT to buy it.
However regarding the development of the Prices for Butterfly Limited Editions like Mizutani/Boll/Kenta/Zhang Yining/Gue Yuo/Zhang Jike in the past or the "latest" Taiwanese Special Editions I am pretty sure that the Prices we are now considering as crazy will probably be considered as "cheap" in 5 or 10 years....
kakapo View Drop Down
Premier Member
Premier Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kakapo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03/28/2015 at 9:05am
Originally posted by Timo1978 Timo1978 wrote:

However regarding the development of the Prices for Butterfly Limited Editions like Mizutani/Boll/Kenta/Zhang Yining/Gue Yuo/Zhang Jike in the past or the "latest" Taiwanese Special Editions I am pretty sure that the Prices we are now considering as crazy will probably be considered as "cheap" in 5 or 10 years....

And even the prices of the new Butterfly blades which reach....more than 200 or 300 EUR.
Collector's prices have become standard prices...more and moreOuchOuchOuch
kolevtt View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kolevtt Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03/28/2015 at 9:57am
Originally posted by Timo1978 Timo1978 wrote:

I have only one life for now, my friend. Just for a pity ... Big smile
After 5-10 years ....Do you think the tt blades will be from wood? I doubt.
These wooden paddles will be museum items only, I think so Big smile
After 4-5 years I am sure the blades will be more and more made from non wooden materials.
And you are talking for 10 years later?
Then the ball will be 50 mm probably and the table will be made with the size of 4 normal tables surely...
StarShocked
NoRema View Drop Down
Silver Member
Silver Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote NoRema Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03/28/2015 at 6:32pm
Thank you for the help everybody! I've found it :)
A local club member actually had one, i traded him one of my MJSZLC's for it. It has 1 pretty large ding (visible from the picture), but other than that it's in fantastic condition. The face of the paddle also wasn't speed glued away incase you noticed that it's not visible. This was a sample version before they actually started printing on the face of them. Also just to be sure, im verifying this by emailing the serial to butterfly :)

Edited by NoRema - 03/28/2015 at 11:02pm

Pondus View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Pondus Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03/28/2015 at 8:25pm
^Nice! Smile
Congrats on your new acquisition. 
NoRema View Drop Down
Silver Member
Silver Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote NoRema Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03/28/2015 at 8:34pm
Originally posted by Pondus Pondus wrote:

^Nice! Smile
Congrats on your new acquisition. 

thank you friend, now to complete my mj collection all i need is the newer version of the mj ^.^

proSpin View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote proSpin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03/28/2015 at 9:25pm
Lol. Cong.
kolevtt View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kolevtt Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03/28/2015 at 10:13pm
That local club member deserves your respect for all the time you are live!!!
Congratulations!
The blade is beautiful!
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic