Alex Table Tennis - MyTableTennis.NET Homepage
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login
tabletennis11.com

rubber for maze

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
JEFF9597 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JEFF9597 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: rubber for maze
    Posted: 07/02/2006 at 11:55am
bryce fx, bryce and sriver G2 which rubber you guys think is more suitable for Maze FH
Sponsored Links

SDRamones View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SDRamones Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07/02/2006 at 12:47pm
Are you asking which rubber Michael Mazes uses?   I didn't understand the "MORE SUITABLE" part of your question.
Sean Ramones - USA 91709
Ebay Feedback
For Sale
JEFF9597 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JEFF9597 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07/02/2006 at 1:39pm
i am using maze blade right now, but plan to change new rubber, which rubber you guys think is best for maze blade
SDRamones View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SDRamones Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07/02/2006 at 1:49pm

Depends on how you play. 

My preference is:

If you like to loop and topspin drive SRIVER El is good or Sriver or  729 Super FX is a good cheaper alternative.

If you like softer sponge on BH, then maybe LKT XP or XT, Sriver FX, or 729 Cream MRS,

If you prefer all fast rubbers then that is a different issue.

bigreddawgie View Drop Down
Silver Member
Silver Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bigreddawgie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07/02/2006 at 8:34pm
bryce to me feels better on maze
SDRamones View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SDRamones Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07/02/2006 at 9:09pm

But it is kind of soft even speed glued for my tastes.  It is pretty good for a slow loopy BH.  I usually use Bryce FX on my BH, but I'm a beginner. What we should we be asking is what are you trying to achieve with the rubber?  Speed?  Control?  What type of swing do you have?  Are you really good?  Rated?  Or are you a beginner?  Are you on a budget?  Or are you willing to shuck out $36-40.00 for one rubber?

We need more info to make a better assessment for what you want.

peter View Drop Down
Beginner
Beginner

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote peter Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07/04/2006 at 9:24pm
if you use speed glue try sriver fx 2.1 enough speed and very good control or fh-el and bh-fx.
Tenor
GuoZheng View Drop Down
Beginner
Beginner

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote GuoZheng Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07/05/2006 at 10:00am

FH:Bryce

BH:SRIVER EL

BLADE:TIMO BOLL SPIRIT
RUBBERS:BOTH SRIVER MAX

TT_Freak View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote TT_Freak Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07/05/2006 at 10:23am
All of them feel the same after you speedglue enough to make them alive. If you don't want to speedglue then get something that plays reasonably alive out of the packet, arylate-carbon is dead enough as it is. Something like F1, Tango, Highpoint etc.
Violin
F1
Actor

10g at 3 and 9
10g at 12
20g at the end of handle
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic