FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login
tabletennis11.com

Tibhar MX-S with Innerforce ZLC

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
qualizon View Drop Down
Silver Member
Silver Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote qualizon Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Tibhar MX-S with Innerforce ZLC
    Posted: 04/21/2015 at 2:35am
Got the MX-S the other day and finally decided to put it on my Innerforce ZLC, as this might be my new setup for the new ball (coming from N656+National TG3 neo)

The rubber looks to have the same texture as the MX-P

Ready to test it out with a few friend :-)

I took a close up picture of the sponge, and you'll notice the density is higher than MX-P, and the pores are a lot smaller than MX-P

A few shots of the sponge and the print.

I might need to do an official training sessions with my coach before I can describe clearly how this rubber feels, but after a few matches, the initial feeling is that it works like a brand new TG3 neo with about 2-3 layers of booster for the first time. 

The sponge does have the "hard bounce" feeling from Chinese rubber, and the arc from the loop is low and flat comparing to MX-P. I had MX-P on my Innerforce ZLC last month and that combination has too much of vibration which I don't quite like, but with the MX-S, the vibration is reduce when the ball has contact with the blade. 

Doing short push is not a problem as the sponge is harder, so the ball doesn't bounce off too far away like most tensor rubber.

I haven't tried full swing with this new combination, but for casual playing and offensive play, the speed is not bad, I'll need to give it a better try out this week to see the full potential of this rubber. But so far I like it a lot and it plays very much like my tg3 neo. 

Edited by qualizon - 04/21/2015 at 2:50am
N656 TG3 Nat Blue/H360
Feedback
For Sale
Sponsored Links

*_strataras_* View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote *_strataras_* Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04/21/2015 at 4:13am
Sorry for the out-of-topic question...Why did u erase the serial number of ur blade?

Edited by *_strataras_* - 04/21/2015 at 4:13am
OSP Virtuoso SQST
Tenergy 05(black 1,9mm FH)
Tenergy 05(red 1,9mm BH)

Feedback
qualizon View Drop Down
Silver Member
Silver Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote qualizon Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04/21/2015 at 8:14am
To avoid people from copying it and use it to make counterfeit.
N656 TG3 Nat Blue/H360
Feedback
For Sale
*_strataras_* View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote *_strataras_* Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04/21/2015 at 1:06pm
hmmm... a little too far...but i respect it!Nice combination btw for being in the topic!

Edited by *_strataras_* - 04/21/2015 at 1:07pm
OSP Virtuoso SQST
Tenergy 05(black 1,9mm FH)
Tenergy 05(red 1,9mm BH)

Feedback
qualizon View Drop Down
Silver Member
Silver Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote qualizon Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04/21/2015 at 4:28pm
Yea, i've heard stories like that in other product that use serial numbers, so just to be on the safe side :-)

N656 TG3 Nat Blue/H360
Feedback
For Sale
qualizon View Drop Down
Silver Member
Silver Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote qualizon Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04/29/2015 at 1:09am
After a few sessions, I think I'm going to stick with this rubber at least for another month or two.

TG3 neo is my forehand rubber on my main blade, and I don't need to adjust my stroke at all with the MX-S. In fact, the MX-S feels like a 39 degree TG3 neo with three layers of dianchi, may be even a bit softer than that. But the characteristics of the bounce on pushing short, or the trajectory of looping are very similar. 

If you can properly use a traditional Chinese rubber, then you'll have close to no adjustment for this rubber. The requirement of using this rubber is not as high as a traditional Chinese rubber because after all it is still an ESN, just a harder one.
N656 TG3 Nat Blue/H360
Feedback
For Sale
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic