Alex Table Tennis - MyTableTennis.NET Homepage
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

My "special" experiences with "finspin"

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
Author
asifgunz View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote asifgunz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05/05/2015 at 4:59pm
Thats not a bad idea at all^

"I do not have any idols. I am my own idol." - Zhang Jike

Feedback: http://mytabletennis.net/forum/forum_posts.asp?TID=71761&PN=1#905629
Sponsored Links

Ray View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ray Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05/05/2015 at 6:01pm
Leave that to the PayPal, only very very carefully consider to whom you could pay as a gift, if to anyone.
Life is too short for defensive play.

https://twitter.com/spinnier_com
fb.me/spinnier
Baal View Drop Down
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Baal Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05/05/2015 at 10:11pm
Finspin informs me he shipped the blade today. Begs the question of why it took so long but better late than never. Manfred please let me know when you receive it.

Paypal as a gift is a bad idea.
Magic_M View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Magic_M Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05/06/2015 at 2:22am
Yes, of course I will inform you, when I get the blade.  

By the way: I did not get any response from him, although he had promised to post the sending-ID. And I am also waiting for his explanation, but maybe it needs some weeks, to create this "story". I will be a pleasure, to compare this explanation with our personal messages. 
bully View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bully Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05/06/2015 at 2:27am
Beyond all the upset and sadness you bought a fine rare blade...
kolevtt View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kolevtt Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05/06/2015 at 2:58am
Originally posted by Baal Baal wrote:

Finspin informs me he shipped the blade today. Begs the question of why it took so long but better late than never. Manfred please let me know when you receive it.

Paypal as a gift is a bad idea.

As in the song's lyrics..
"Strange things did happen here..."

Baal, what is your own opinion about this deal, as umpire?
Is the deal correct? Because after I know all the details - I don't think so.

Why this cheater didn't contact with the man who paid him (Magic_M) instead to contact with you?
What he is looking or waiting for?

I think he could not be banned if he post public his explanation for the situation.
But my advice is just to prepare his greatest apologize to Magic_M as soon is possible.

Avallo View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Avallo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05/06/2015 at 3:45am
@magic_m n kolevtt
glad to help you... hope it is cleared soon....

btw...
he send me the tracking number

RR 017740862 ID
an indonesian tennis table maniac

MY FEEDBACK

Magic_M View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Magic_M Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05/06/2015 at 5:08am
I got the same ID and a copy of a document, that confirms, that he send a package to me this morning.

His explanation: "The goods first im received from japan only rubber that mistake from warehouse at Japan and this blade i received 1 week ago"

- at first the package from Japan was sent with a delay
- although the tracking confirmed, that the package was delivered (11th of April), he wrote, that he did not get it
- than he opens the package: the blade is missing, but no information to me ?
- why didn't he tell me, what happened?
- why didn't he answer to my messages and to my "last warning"
- why did he offer MY Cresail to Eduard last week (29.04.)???

I told him, that I don't believe his story and that I am still sure, that he tried to cheat me.

When the package arrives, I will open it in the post-office with a whitness, because I am not 100% sure, that the Cresail is really in this package now. The document only confirms, that he sent SOMETHING to me.

But maybe - with the help of this forum and some reliable forum-members - everything comes to a good end and I will get my Cresail after a very very long time (I think, this will be a new negative world record). I will inform you, when the Cresail arrives.

I really hope, that "finspin" will think about his behaviour and be a reliable seller again in the future. For me personally it was the last transaction with him, no matter what I will find in the package.

Edited by Magic_M - 05/06/2015 at 5:09am
Baal View Drop Down
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Baal Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05/06/2015 at 11:01am
Originally posted by kolevtt kolevtt wrote:

He actually sent the information to Manfred also but I asked to see it.  I don't at all like the way this deal happened.  I do not think the explanation provided is very satisfactory.  The fact that he offered the blade to another member is particularly disturbing.  But I am glad that Manfred will get his blade.  Once Manfred receives the blade I will decide what to do next.

I think Avallo's intervention is the reason he is sending the blade, so thanks (again) to Avallo. 
kolevtt View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kolevtt Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05/06/2015 at 2:52pm
Originally posted by Baal Baal wrote:

Originally posted by kolevtt kolevtt wrote:

He actually sent the information to Manfred also but I asked to see it.  I don't at all like the way this deal happened.  I do not think the explanation provided is very satisfactory.  The fact that he offered the blade to another member (days after he received Magic_M's money) is particularly disturbing.  But I am glad that Manfred will get his blade.  Once Manfred receives the blade I will decide what to do next.

I think Avallo's intervention is the reason he is sending the blade, so thanks (again) to Avallo. 

That's what I meant.
Thanks for sharing your thoughts!
Yes, I really hope for happy end about the buyer.
And Finspin must post his best explanation, if he still has "eyes"...

chop4ever View Drop Down
Silver Member
Silver Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote chop4ever Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05/06/2015 at 8:30pm
This is the first time ever I've seen a kind of problem could be solved buy the pressure of members to one's reputation.
Well done everyone!
especially thanks to Avallo as well!
There is no real "pro", "prov" or "NT" H3 in the market.
Falco is not a booster
Magic_M View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Magic_M Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05/07/2015 at 1:00am
Originally posted by chop4ever chop4ever wrote:

This is the first time ever I've seen a kind of problem could be solved buy the pressure of members to one's reputation. 
Oh no, it is not the first time
Originally posted by TibiKE TibiKE wrote:

My german friends,Manfred and Timo  helps me with one guy from german forum.It was trade,blade vs blade,i sent him my expensive blade,he dont sent me nothing.After two months im received my blade back. Good guys+pressure.
but nevertheless it is a VERY good feeling, that there are members from the other side of the world, who are trying to help.
Originally posted by chop4ever chop4ever wrote:

Well done everyone! especially thanks to Avallo as well!
Yes, I also think, that Avollo`s help was very important here and indeed it confirms, what Tibi wrote before.
Originally posted by TibiKE TibiKE wrote:

I think,pressure to finspin from indonesian members,may be helps.If i know his name, live in his country,in his city,if i know his language,it is other situation,like if i live 10 000 km far.
If we all think and act like Avallo (and don`t use 
Paypal as gift), this can help to protect this forum from some more cheaters in the future. Thanks a lot to Avollo and many greetings from Germany to Indonesia. 
Avallo View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Avallo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05/07/2015 at 12:11pm
you are welcome bro....
actually, he is one of my customers.... (i have my own TT online shop in FB)...
so i know some of myTT's members from indonesia like gunze,finspin,sony etc

Edited by Avallo - 05/07/2015 at 12:12pm
an indonesian tennis table maniac

MY FEEDBACK

gunze View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote gunze Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05/07/2015 at 9:41pm
good job avallo !!

keep waching us the member from indonesia

scolds us if we doing something wrongThumbs Up

Edited by gunze - 05/07/2015 at 9:44pm
Magic_M View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Magic_M Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05/29/2015 at 11:04am
Yesterday, 66 days after payment (maybe a new negative world record), the Cresail arrived. 
The damages at the edges are a little bit bigger )larger) than visible on the pictures, but on the other side, the blade has a fantastic weight of only 89g - sensational for a Cresail. So everything is ok for me now.

I don`t know, if finspin is only very "special" or if he tried to cheat me (I think, the second alternative is more realistic, because his explanations were ...), but no matter, which version is the right one: with the help of Avallo he changed his mind and finally I got the blade. Therefore I have to say thanks again to Avallo, I am glad, that you have contacted finspinbecause he did not answer to any of my messages. 

My question to the moderators: 
should I delete this thread now? I think yes, because I have also written some comments in his feedback-thread. So any potential buyer will be careful in the future and it is not necessary, to hold this thread open too. 

If he is only very "special", I think, he will be more accurate in the future. If he tried to cheat me, the reaction here in the forum was a good lesson for him and I think, he will not try to cheat again.
Olio View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Olio Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05/29/2015 at 12:53pm
I would suggest not to delete this thread. The transaction took place but with problems along the way.

If we delete these, there will never be any precedent regarding what happened in previous transactions.

Buyer beware...
speedy View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote speedy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05/30/2015 at 8:58am
I recommend to keep this thread, so we all know how you resolved the issue.  However, you can change the title of the thread.
SPEEDY
Viscaria Super ALC ST
JOOLA Rhyzen CMD(FH)
Nittaku Moristo SP (BH)
Magic_M View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Magic_M Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05/30/2015 at 9:15am
Good idea. Done.
unstopabl3 View Drop Down
Silver Member
Silver Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote unstopabl3 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06/28/2015 at 7:30pm
Glad you finally got the blade.

May I suggest that for every transaction a middle man, possibly the forum moderators/admins, should be used. The buyer sends them the money and until the buyer confirms receipt of the product they hold the funds and release it only when the buyer gives a green light.
limjo View Drop Down
Silver Member
Silver Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote limjo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06/28/2015 at 8:24pm
Originally posted by unstopabl3 unstopabl3 wrote:

Glad you finally got the blade.

May I suggest that for every transaction a middle man, possibly the forum moderators/admins, should be used. The buyer sends them the money and until the buyer confirms receipt of the product they hold the funds and release it only when the buyer gives a green light.

There is a financial issue involve in your suggestion. Who do you think would pay for the time spent by mods/admins on each and every transaction? Nobody would do it for FREE and since we are not selling blades for profit (blades/rubbers just get recycled), would you be happy if MYTT starts charging a certain percentage for being the middle man or taking the job of Paypal?

Edited by limjo - 06/28/2015 at 8:46pm
My feedback link:
http://mytabletennis.net/forum/forum_posts.asp?TID=65760&title=limjo-buy-sell-trade-feedback
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
  Share Topic