Alex Table Tennis - MyTableTennis.NET Homepage
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login
tabletennis11.com

Tabletennis11 introduce DHL shipping!

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
tabletennis11 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote tabletennis11 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Tabletennis11 introduce DHL shipping!
    Posted: 07/20/2015 at 10:23am
As you all know we work hard to keep our customers as happy as possible. We have found that shipping has been a more prominent problem of any issues raised by customers. To combat any potential future issues we have introduced DHL international shipping as an option for your orders! :)

http://blog.tabletennis11.com/dhl-express-worldwide-shipping

Edited by tabletennis11 - 07/20/2015 at 10:23am
Sponsored Links

NextLevel View Drop Down
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote NextLevel Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07/20/2015 at 10:49am
I used it on my last order last week - supposed to arrive today.  Good job!

Edited by NextLevel - 07/20/2015 at 10:49am
I like putting heavy topspin on the ball...
Cybershape Carbon
FH/BH: H3P 41D.
Lumberjack TT, not for lovers of beautiful strokes. No time to train...
rocketman222 View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote rocketman222 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07/20/2015 at 1:55pm
Thats a really good option for people who can't wait for 2 weeks to get their hands on their new equipment.

However for me the whole point of shopping at tt11 was the low prices with free shipping(i try to batch my orders to meet the 70eur min), but nonetheless a good option.
powerhouse View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote powerhouse Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07/20/2015 at 4:35pm
Yes great option indeed if you want a faster delivery, but unfortunately using DHL meaning have to wait all day waiting at home for delivery and also paying customs, not to mention DHL refuse to except cash as for payment must pay with credit card for custom fee's
Blade: Butterfly Viscaria

FH: Dignics 09c

BH: Dignics 05
unstopabl3 View Drop Down
Silver Member
Silver Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote unstopabl3 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07/20/2015 at 5:05pm
Originally posted by powerhouse powerhouse wrote:

Yes great option indeed if you want a faster delivery, but unfortunately using DHL meaning have to wait all day waiting at home for delivery and also paying customs, not to mention DHL refuse to except cash as for payment must pay with credit card for custom fee's

Would you prefer going to the post office yourself then?

How much custom do you usually pay for your TT products?
Silver Member
Silver Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote unstopabl3 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07/20/2015 at 5:07pm
Originally posted by tabletennis11 tabletennis11 wrote:

As you all know we work hard to keep our customers as happy as possible. We have found that shipping has been a more prominent problem of any issues raised by customers. To combat any potential future issues we have introduced DHL international shipping as an option for your orders! :)

Are you able to ship to Pakistan through DHL, as you guys recently cancelled two of my orders telling me you can't ship to Pakistan.
GeneralSpecific View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote GeneralSpecific Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07/20/2015 at 5:50pm

I just received my package from Estonia to New York in 6 days from when I ordered. I wasn't charged any additional fees. Thank you TableTennis11.
Blade - Xiom 36.5 ALX FL
Forehand - Xiom Omega V Asia 2.0mm
Backhand - Victas Curl P5V with Der Materialspezialist Firestorm Soft/Outkill 1.8mm sponge
Silver Member
Silver Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote unstopabl3 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07/20/2015 at 5:54pm
Originally posted by GeneralSpecific GeneralSpecific wrote:

I just received my package from Estonia to New York in 6 days from when I ordered. I wasn't charged any additional fees. Thank you TableTennis11.

Was it through Estonia Post, if so that's very fast and congrats :)

How much was the order value? And how much custom were you charged?
NextLevel View Drop Down
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote NextLevel Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07/20/2015 at 5:55pm
GS,

He is in Canada, the land of the Brave and Free.
Cybershape Carbon
GeneralSpecific View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote GeneralSpecific Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07/20/2015 at 6:23pm
Originally posted by unstopabl3 unstopabl3 wrote:

It was DHL. In the United States there doesn't seem to be any additional fees. I cannot speak for other countries.
Blade - Xiom 36.5 ALX FL
Forehand - Xiom Omega V Asia 2.0mm
Backhand - Victas Curl P5V with Der Materialspezialist Firestorm Soft/Outkill 1.8mm sponge
powerhouse View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote powerhouse Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07/20/2015 at 11:47pm

How much custom do you usually pay for your TT products?

Yes I do as post office is just across the street, opens late and I can pick up anytime I want.  I usually don't pay customs at all with Canada post only with DHL courier
Blade: Butterfly Viscaria

FH: Dignics 09c

BH: Dignics 05
TurboZ View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote TurboZ Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07/21/2015 at 6:52am
Does TT11 use slower Free Shipping now to make the DHL option looks more attractive? Usually I can get my shipment under 10 days but now it is 15 days and still waiting. I hope not.
SmackDAT View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SmackDAT Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07/21/2015 at 10:16am
Originally posted by TurboZ TurboZ wrote:

Does TT11 use slower Free Shipping now to make the DHL option looks more attractive? Usually I can get my shipment under 10 days but now it is 15 days and still waiting. I hope not.
I received my order within 5 days to the UK - quoted 5-7 days. Not sure about your area but they haven't intentionally slowed down orders, that's for sure.
Zhang Jike ALC AN (88g)
Tenergy 05 Hard (2.1, B)
Tenergy 19 (2.1, R)
https://goo.gl/bFWoxW
NextLevel View Drop Down
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote NextLevel Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07/21/2015 at 11:05am
Customs is what slows down orders and it varies when you use regular post - using DHL is a sure way to avoid that.  So it is your choice.
Cybershape Carbon
Silver Member
Silver Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote unstopabl3 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07/21/2015 at 2:08pm

It was DHL. In the United States there doesn't seem to be any additional fees. I cannot speak for other countries.

Wow although that's a bit strange but good to know you didn't get charged extra. How much was the order value?
Silver Member
Silver Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote unstopabl3 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07/21/2015 at 2:10pm
Originally posted by NextLevel NextLevel wrote:

Customs is what slows down orders and it varies when you use regular post - using DHL is a sure way to avoid that.  So it is your choice.

NL you've received your package from TT11? It was through DHL right? Did you have to pay any custom tax? May I ask what was the items total value?
NextLevel View Drop Down
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote NextLevel Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07/21/2015 at 2:32pm

NL you've received your package from TT11? It was through DHL right? Did you have to pay any custom tax? May I ask what was the items total value?
Same experience as GS - over $100.
Cybershape Carbon
Silver Member
Silver Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote unstopabl3 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07/21/2015 at 2:34pm

Did you ask TT11 to write lower value or mark it as gift by any chance?
42andbackpains View Drop Down
Silver Member
Silver Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote 42andbackpains Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07/21/2015 at 2:47pm

Did you ask TT11 to write lower value or mark it as gift by any chance?

unstopabl3, many companies these days will not lower the value anymore due to fines that may incur for falsely stating the value of items to avoid customs taxes. Also depends on the carrier, i send something to Canada by USPS and most of the time it wont incur any custom taxes but if i send the same item by Fedex, most likely Fedex will collect custom taxes for Canada. Buyers just have to decide for themselves.

Mind is willing, but the back goes out too often :P
OSP Ultimate II 88 grams
FH Dianchi D w/ Secret Sauce
BH Butterfly T05 Red
USATT rating keeps going down
piligrim View Drop Down
Premier Member
Premier Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote piligrim Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07/21/2015 at 4:40pm

How much custom do you usually pay for your TT products?r

I would prefer to pick up from post office than to find it outside on streen where DHL always leave it if nobody home

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tabletennis11 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07/27/2015 at 10:07am
We haven't changed our free shipping provider.
We hope your parcel has arrived by now. :)

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tabletennis11 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07/27/2015 at 10:09am
Yes, we can ship to Pakistan through DHL. Thanks for asking! :)

Are you able to ship to Pakistan through DHL, as you guys recently cancelled two of my orders telling me you can't ship to Pakistan.
Silver Member
Silver Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote unstopabl3 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07/27/2015 at 11:39am

Yes, we can ship to Pakistan through DHL. Thanks for asking! :)

Well I've placed two orders both around $250 and your representative "Dmitry" cancelled both of my orders saying we are not shipping to Pakistan due to recent frauds and shipments being lost. I ordered around $350 worth of stuff last year through the same PayPal account and shipping address is also same, but he cancelled and refunded my both orders.

If you want I can send you the cancelled order numbers, so you can look into it in detail?
TurboZ View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote TurboZ Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07/28/2015 at 6:11am

We haven't changed our free shipping provider.
We hope your parcel has arrived by now. :)

Thanks. Got it within 3 weeks. A bit longer than usual but still fine.
rajd1234 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote rajd1234 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07/28/2015 at 10:18am
Hi TT11,

You guys are saying with DHL shipping it will take 3-5 days to deliver. Do this considers the custom verification?
...Rajd...

My feedback url: http://mytabletennis.net/forum/forum_posts.asp?TID=72846&PN=1#893078
the_theologian View Drop Down
Premier Member
Premier Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote the_theologian Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07/31/2015 at 4:08pm
I just received my order in 3 days. Wow!
Appelgren Allplay ST / Vega Europe max

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tabletennis11 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08/05/2015 at 12:20pm
Originally posted by rajd1234 rajd1234 wrote:

Hi TT11,
You guys are saying with DHL shipping it will take 3-5 days to deliver. Do this considers the custom verification?

Customs clearance is not under our control. The rules are different for every country. It makes sense to contact DHL office in your country regarding this issue.

Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic