FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login
tabletennis11.com

TT on TV tonight!!

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
takaaki View Drop Down
Premier Member
Premier Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote takaaki Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: TT on TV tonight!!
    Posted: 07/14/2006 at 11:21pm

For those of you who have tvants or pplive, they are gonna show something from the Korea Open on GDTV (Guangdong TV) Sports tonight (early saturday morning) from 12:50 to 1:25 am, eastern time, or about an hour and 30 mins. from now. 

if you miss it tonight then they will show it again on Sunday evening at 6:00 pm, eastern time.

unfortunately for us, this event took place more than a month and a half ago (1st week of June) so, most of us know who won it, but, as they say, better late than never!!

Sponsored Links

rodewan View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote rodewan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07/15/2006 at 12:33am
hey thanks for the heads up, anybody know how to record by any chance i really want to!
rodewan View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote rodewan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07/15/2006 at 1:25am
does anybody know how to work any of these streams and record them? If so, please put up a clip of the match if possible. Neither pplive nor tvants worked for me
takaaki View Drop Down
Premier Member
Premier Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote takaaki Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07/16/2006 at 8:25am

too bad you missed it--they showed the match that everybody wanted to see, that being that match between the 2 top choppers, chen weixing and joo se hyuk.

chen pulled out of his bag of tricks something i've never seen him do before: the backhand loop.  yep, he was looping off the backhand side, with both the smooth rubber and the long pips!!  incredible!!

anyway, they might show it again this evening from 6:00 to 6:30 pm (est). 

apparently, guangdong sports will be showing featured matches from the korea open all this week.

the next show (after tonight) is monday morning from 5-5:45 am, then wednesday morning from 5:34-6:20 am and then early saturday morning from 2:18-4:03, all times EST.

oh, for those of you who use pplive or tvants and can't read chinese "guangdong sports" looks like this: �㶫����.  i think to read these characters here you have to turn on the "chinese simplified" encoding in your browser...

also, for those of you who live in new york and have cable, SNY (Sportsnet New York) is s'posed to show 3 shows of TT.  the descriptions don't say much other than "ittf pro tour."

the shows are this friday from 6:30-7:30 pm, saturday from 3-5 pm and early next tuesday from midnight to 1 am.

master-pong View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote master-pong Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07/16/2006 at 8:56am

Someone please record and upload that maaatch!

fatcomet View Drop Down
Silver Member
Silver Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote fatcomet Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07/16/2006 at 12:34pm
I have tvants and will try to catch the match today or this week, but my internet has been shoddy as of late so don't hold your breath. Has anyone used tvants to record live programs before? Can someone tell me how?
rodewan View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote rodewan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07/16/2006 at 9:38pm
im begging you guys, Joo Se Hyuk is my idol, please put up this match!
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic