FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login
tabletennis11.com

Best Unknown Rubbers

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12345 7>
Author
TurboZ View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote TurboZ Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09/30/2015 at 9:04pm
Originally posted by ahsq ahsq wrote:

i never dealt with Taobao, how do I get them to ship for $3? thats awesome and I'd buy 8 sheets.

I used agents like 86daigou and panli but they are all Chinese only. May be you need a China friend around you to help buying. They take paypal so transaction is secure and smooth.

Basically you can add everything you want from different sellers to your cart. Check out and see how much you needed to pay for the items and local postage then settle by paypal. They will order for you and advise when your items are ready. You can keep buying this way until you decide when it is enough to ship. There are many options for shipping but don't expect anything cheap especially when it is a few kg. Pay the balance and wait for delivery. There are many restrictions shipping from China like liquid and batteries so you have to ask before buying those items.
Sponsored Links

Egghead View Drop Down
Premier Member
Premier Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Egghead Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09/30/2015 at 9:06pm
Originally posted by ahsq ahsq wrote:

i never dealt with Taobao, how do I get them to ship for $3? thats awesome and I'd buy 8 sheets.

It is 25 usd for the first kg, then around 5 USD for 500g after that
so u need to order a lot of stuff form the sellers
Aurora ST: Rhyzm / Talent OX
TurboZ View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote TurboZ Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09/30/2015 at 9:21pm
Originally posted by yogi_bear yogi_bear wrote:

Turbo Z, now that you have mentioned tornado I have both the orange and blue sponge versions. the blue sponge versions are new and are also in medium hard and medium soft hardness. I have yet to test them since they only arrived yesterday. The orange version sponge of both corbor and tornado rubbers are very light. The blue sponge version is heavier. The tornado like mark v regular and the corbor feels like sriver fx for both orange sponge versions.

The new Reactors are interesting. They are all updated to deal with 40+ balls. Looking forward to your review.
wanhao View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote wanhao Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10/01/2015 at 12:39am
hmm..just order thru TaoBao via local agent too 2 pieces of Reactor Blue Sponge for US$ 8.30 total (US$4+ each) and a 500ML DHS waterbased glue for US$17+ (excluding Shipment fee which i expect less than US$10 all)..thats a rough guide how cheap is it to get thru TaoBao :) my local shop sold me a 40ml Japan Norisukesan glue for US$9 (crazy)..that is at least 3 times more ex.
yogi_bear View Drop Down
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote yogi_bear Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10/01/2015 at 12:51am
i don't know if the blue sponge reactor you ordered are the ones like mine.
Independent online TT Product reviewer of XIOM, STIGA, JOOLA, SANWEI, GEWO, AIR, ITC, APEX, YASAKA and ABROS

ITTF Level 1 Coaching Course Conductor, ITTF Level 1 Coach
the_theologian View Drop Down
Premier Member
Premier Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote the_theologian Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10/05/2015 at 9:05pm
Received two sheets of cKylin today. They do not have the porous sponges like yogi's.

Weighing both in the package, black was 2.3 grams heavier

Not porous.... Unhappy

63.8 grams uncut

Grainy topsheet with sheen.

Edited by the_theologian - 10/05/2015 at 9:10pm
Appelgren Allplay ST / Vega Europe max
yogi_bear View Drop Down
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote yogi_bear Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10/05/2015 at 9:50pm
theo, those are the old ones.
Independent online TT Product reviewer of XIOM, STIGA, JOOLA, SANWEI, GEWO, AIR, ITC, APEX, YASAKA and ABROS

Premier Member
Premier Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote the_theologian Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10/05/2015 at 9:53pm

theo, those are the old ones.

well, I'm going to boost em up and give them a go

point me somewhere to buy the new version

I just found the new blue phoenix version on aliexpress, and the sponge looks exactly like mine
yogi_bear View Drop Down
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote yogi_bear Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10/05/2015 at 9:55pm
the Corbor Blue sponge is a surprise and it is very good. The Tornado seems to have a very low throw and I have misses when spinning. It hits the net occasionally. Both with blue sponges have a marginal increase in speed. Both have medium hard and medium soft sponges. I think im going with corbor blue sponge next time for my next order.

yogi_bear View Drop Down
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote yogi_bear Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10/05/2015 at 10:04pm
i asked reactor. the new blue porous sponge like mine is not yet available online. pm me your address theo ill send you one

Premier Member
Premier Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote the_theologian Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10/05/2015 at 10:07pm
what about blue sponge corbor... is that available online?
yogi_bear View Drop Down
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote yogi_bear Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10/05/2015 at 10:11pm
this is the new packaging of the blue porous sponge Ckylin

Unfortunately, I asked just now I am the only one who has this.

Premier Member
Premier Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote the_theologian Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10/05/2015 at 10:23pm
what packaging should we look for to get the blue sponge Corbor?
asifgunz View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote asifgunz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10/05/2015 at 11:46pm

i asked reactor. the new blue porous sponge like mine is not yet available online. pm me your address theo ill send you one

Can you spare one more for this guy :D ?

"I do not have any idols. I am my own idol." - Zhang Jike

Feedback: http://mytabletennis.net/forum/forum_posts.asp?TID=71761&PN=1#905629
TurboZ View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote TurboZ Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10/05/2015 at 11:57pm
I see they have upgrade their rubbers with new design to suit 40+ balls but keeping the old names. I think they come with sponge other than blue as well.

Premier Member
Premier Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote the_theologian Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10/06/2015 at 12:22am
TurboZ,

Where did you find those?
Premier Member
Premier Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote the_theologian Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10/06/2015 at 12:24am
BTW my red sheet of cKylin was 60.9 grams uncut (vs. 63.8 for the black sheet)
Premier Member
Premier Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote the_theologian Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10/06/2015 at 12:34am
Originally posted by the_theologian the_theologian wrote:

TurboZ,

Where did you find those?

Disregard, I found them.

But notice:

And

Edited by the_theologian - 10/06/2015 at 12:49am
Premier Member
Premier Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote the_theologian Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10/06/2015 at 12:51am
So yogi mentions corbor and tornado with blue sponges. But as you see in the pics I added above, yellow and orange sponges are pictured with the new packaging.

Edited by the_theologian - 10/06/2015 at 12:52am
yogi_bear View Drop Down
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote yogi_bear Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10/06/2015 at 1:14am
Those are normal sponges for the corbor and tornado. The blue sponges are new for corbor n tornado.

TurboZ View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote TurboZ Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10/06/2015 at 2:53am
I am afraid the blue sponge Corbor and Tornado are just like what YB said about CKylin which he is the only one having it now.
ahsq View Drop Down
Silver Member
Silver Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ahsq Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10/06/2015 at 10:15am
wait wait wait, I thought the new version of the Ckylin is the Blue Phoenix? Or is that an older version as well. I want to get the updated big pore sponge version.
FS:
Xiom Vega Pro ST 85 grams $80 shipped
Donic Waldner Senso Carbo JO shaped ST $40 shipped

ahsq View Drop Down
Silver Member
Silver Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ahsq Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10/06/2015 at 10:17am
so out of these 3 40+ model, which one of them are non-tacky and has big pore sponge please? I can see that they are all mid-hard sponge.
FS:

Egghead View Drop Down
Premier Member
Premier Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Egghead Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10/06/2015 at 10:48am

Those are normal sponges for the corbor and tornado. The blue sponges are new for corbor n tornado.
Tornado has blue sponges for few years. 
The white package Corbor says "Professional training rubber". The yellow package Tornaro says "multi purpose rubber" , the blue package CKYLIN says "My little blue fire". I think CKYKIN is not Corbor
Aurora ST: Rhyzm / Talent OX
yogi_bear View Drop Down
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote yogi_bear Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10/06/2015 at 11:41am
Originally posted by Egghead Egghead wrote:

<span style="line-height: 16.8px;">Tornado has blue sponges for few years. </span>
The white package Corbor says "Professional training rubber". The yellow package Tornaro says "multi purpose rubber" , the blue package CKYLIN says "My little blue fire". I think CKYKIN is not Corbor

I was referring to the corbor and tornado blue sponge versions that i have posted which are not yet in the market.

ahsq View Drop Down
Silver Member
Silver Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ahsq Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10/07/2015 at 2:13pm
Yogi, tThis might be imcomparable but how MX-P compared to the 3 new reactor mid-hard blue sponge rubbers?

Are any of them non-tacky and grippy like MX-P?
FS:

Hautamaeki View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hautamaeki Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10/07/2015 at 5:33pm
The bomb UFO arrives tomorrow or friday, and the, double fish 213 hunting shadows, will arrive soon too.
yogi_bear View Drop Down
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote yogi_bear Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10/07/2015 at 6:47pm
The blue sponges are still light years away from mx-p

eonblue View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote eonblue Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10/07/2015 at 9:11pm
How does KTL Falcon compare to 729 Battle?
Michael Maze ALC
Volt-T/Volt-M
Premier Member
Premier Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote the_theologian Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10/11/2015 at 11:19pm
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12345 7>
  Share Topic