Alex Table Tennis - MyTableTennis.NET Homepage
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

[ask] rubber for primorac carbon

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
riza View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote riza Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: [ask] rubber for primorac carbon
    Posted: 07/23/2006 at 9:24am
friend's what rubber with blade is primorac carbon FL to play offensive
thanks
primorac carbon FL
sriver FX(FH)
sriver FX (BH)and also find out harmonize rubber with it blade help????? to create a nice topspin
Sponsored Links

kamus View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kamus Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07/23/2006 at 11:00am

primorac carbon is fast blade i suggest
you can try sriver G2 or any sriver series coz it offers control in speed.

fadli View Drop Down
Silver Member
Silver Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote fadli Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07/23/2006 at 11:23am

got $ go for Bryce.

No $ The Sriver family will do

Blade : Yasaka Gatien Extra 3D & Stiga Optimum SYNC
FH : Hurricane 3 / Skyline 3
BH : Sriver EL
stefanusj View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote stefanusj Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07/23/2006 at 11:34am
Try something soft and already have speed glue effect something like desto f2, tango extrem or yasaka extend
SDRamones View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SDRamones Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07/23/2006 at 12:18pm

What kind of player is he?  Does he loop or drive?  Does he like tacky, grippy or European rubbers?  Does he like soft or hard sponged rubbers? 

What does he currently play with?  If he doesn't know what he likes maybe he should try out 729 Friendship rubbers first since they are least expensive.  Or you can't go wrong with Sriver or Sriver EL.  But with the 729 he can try the Cream MRS. 

Sean Ramones - USA 91709
Ebay Feedback
For Sale
azrin View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote azrin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07/23/2006 at 9:56pm
729 focus-I (2.3mm sponge) glued on the fh and sriver-el (2.1mm sponge) glued on the bh. i used this setup once in a while...nice loop with this setup... good/better technique allows you to loop either by friction or mechanically... you can adjust either you want a slow high arc  or you want a fast low arc loop. 
SDRamones View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SDRamones Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07/23/2006 at 9:59pm
azrin . . .  where did you get 2.3mm Focus?  Zeropong doesn't have it in Red and in that size sponge?
Sean Ramones - USA 91709
Ebay Feedback
For Sale
azrin View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote azrin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07/24/2006 at 12:43am
my mistake dude...its actually 2.2mm and not 2.3mm, just got carried away with the sequence of numbers...thanks. well, the red focus-I i bought was from a local shop in malaysia - notos trading at OCM...perhaps presports has one.
SDRamones View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SDRamones Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07/24/2006 at 12:50am
Ok I'll take a look.  I prefer 2.2 on both sides and Zeropong only has 2.0mm in red.  Much appreciated.
Sean Ramones - USA 91709
Ebay Feedback
For Sale
divinity911 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote divinity911 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07/24/2006 at 2:37am
I was playing 729 Cream and Tackspeed 2000 on Primorac Carbon, but it just wasn't fast and spinny enough for me. I took the advice of a fellow club goes who said to have spent $1500 trying different equipments and found Primorac Carbon to be best played with Tibhar Rapid DTech. After playing a few times with it, I have to say I really love it. I notice that my shots are shot powerful now that it's hard for a lot of people to block back, and it's really got a great feel (control) to it.
riza View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote riza Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07/24/2006 at 5:39am
what about hurricane. if i try to use hurricane rubber what type hurricane can i use 2 or 3 ???

what a different matter between hurricane national series and public ?????
primorac carbon FL
sriver FX(FH)
sriver FX (BH)and also find out harmonize rubber with it blade help????? to create a nice topspin
P�r$son View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Pr$son Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07/24/2006 at 5:55am
Originally posted by riza riza wrote:

what about hurricane. if i try to use hurricane rubber what type hurricane can i use 2 or 3 ???

what a different matter between hurricane national series and public ?????

Hurricane rubber is really great, many forum members play/like it...Have you ever played with any chinese rubber ?If you dont, its really difficult to get used to it !

National and Commercial (Public) version are just slightly different. The National one has a much better topsheet, which is a bit tackier than the commercial one. Also the sponge is better quality, and better for speedgluing...
There are many threats already about that, take the search function...
riza View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote riza Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07/24/2006 at 7:34am
what a difference in phisicly between H2 and H3
primorac carbon FL
sriver FX(FH)
azrin View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote azrin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07/24/2006 at 10:42pm
i did try the blade with hurricane 3 provincial version...even with 3 layers of glue the feeling of the paddle is quite hard... if you wish to try it with hurricane 3 probably more than 5 layer of glue will just soften it up just nice....but for me combining the blade with rubber of a softer sponge works just nice.
poonray View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote poonray Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07/25/2006 at 10:51am
If you want to make more spin, try DHS skyline 2. If you want to have a spin with speeding, try DHS skyline 3. I think sriver G2 is faster rubber, but it is a insufficient spin.
j0rnal1sta View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote j0rnal1sta Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07/25/2006 at 1:09pm
Sriver - sriver fx or dhs hurricane II with a lot of glue
Blade: Waldner Senso Carbon ST
Forehand: T05 Black
Backhand: T05 Red

tjddhks2000 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tjddhks2000 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07/25/2006 at 8:37pm

sriver or sriver el

and gluing.^^

kamus View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kamus Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07/27/2006 at 2:59am
Originally posted by poonray poonray wrote:

If you want to make more spin, try DHS skyline 2. If you want to have a spin with speeding, try DHS skyline 3. I think sriver G2 is faster rubber, but it is a�insufficient spin.

if you want to make sriver G2 more spinning ..Put Speed glue 2 or more layers .. i bet u will be satified...

riza View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote riza Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07/30/2006 at 11:33pm
what different H3 province & national in phisicly???

what thickness if i want play more speed and spin????
primorac carbon FL
sriver FX(FH)
riza View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote riza Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08/03/2006 at 8:00am
maybe have picture of H3 provicial & national to different it??
primorac carbon FL
sriver FX(FH)
legout View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote legout Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08/03/2006 at 10:18am
I just wanna say.

Don�t use soft rubbers with hard Carbon-blades.

So i think nearly all chinese rubbers will fit your needs.
Maybe the new skyline 2 or 3.

If you wanna use japan/european rubbers, i�ll test Nittaku Hammond pro alpha, Ekrips or Mendo (Energy).

These are all rubbers which are very good for offensive players, but still have good controll.

wfwfitz View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote wfwfitz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08/04/2006 at 2:06am
I use H3 National with mine.  The sponge is softer and lighter than the commercial I had used before.  At first I used 3 layers of glue but I am down to 1 now as I seal them in plastic untill they finish doming.
Wfwfitz
Xiom Axelo
Xiom Sigma Pro Red and Black
Butterfly Amultart
Tenergy 05 Black and Red 64
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic