FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login
tabletennis11.com

The Juggler.

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
igorponger View Drop Down
Premier Member
Premier Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote igorponger Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: The Juggler.
    Posted: 11/21/2015 at 7:32pm
The Boy is some Conjuctor admirable..
-- He produces a perfect illusion of the ball's going with a lot of topspin, while the ball is underspin in reality.
No one can tell otherwise unless watching the complete hand motion through a speed video camera. And the slow cam replay is the only way for you to see the boy did actually a power wrist CHOP in a fraction of second.   Great hand's dexterity anyway.... perfect illusion of topspin.

He who can reproduce the service most closely to the original, he will dominate the club's falks as a Champion Terrible. My favourit service Trick from nowday, the absolute instrument to reign the game to one's full satisfaction. ...

Sponsored Links

Ringer84 View Drop Down
Silver Member
Silver Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ringer84 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11/21/2015 at 7:51pm
It's impressive, and I'm not saying it's not a nice serve, but Bogeyhunter is the best I've ever faced at doing those type of motions.

USATT Rating: 1785
Timo Boll Spirit
FH: Andro Rasant
BH: Baracuda
IanMcg View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote IanMcg Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11/22/2015 at 1:33am
The serve's obviously backspin. There is no way that is topspin, with how much he slices the ball.
Victor_the_cleaner View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Victor_the_cleaner Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11/22/2015 at 5:20am
nice both but I find the jap guy serve is both spinier and more deceptive. Look at the brakes on that thing, barely reaches mid table ..
mickd View Drop Down
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mickd Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11/22/2015 at 6:35am
I find it very easy to tell that it's an under spin serve. It would have been nice to see him do some top spin serves too, using the same motion.

I think the amount of underspin he generates is more impressive :)

Nice serve nevertheless.
in2spin View Drop Down
Silver Member
Silver Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote in2spin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11/22/2015 at 10:32pm
heavyspin imitating ma lin was pretty good

:)
Spin83 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Spin83 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11/23/2015 at 2:29am
that's not even a serve..it's a beginning of making it look like a great serve

myb in 2020 he'll have a serve like ma lin

Edited by Spin83 - 11/23/2015 at 2:30am
Vlad0 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Vlad0 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11/23/2015 at 4:57am
Sorry but ... nothing deceptive. It's very clear :) . IMO he just tries to put as much underspin as he can, not focusing on deception. 

Edited by Vlad0 - 11/23/2015 at 4:58am
TB ALC 86gr + D09c/T05
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic