Alex Table Tennis - MyTableTennis.NET Homepage
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

New Equipment 2016

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 3456>
Author
AndySmith View Drop Down
Premier Member
Premier Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote AndySmith Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09/30/2016 at 8:11am
Originally posted by AndySmith AndySmith wrote:

Added Yasaka Shining Dragon.

This isn't on the LARC yet.  Must be a new version incoming.

Actually, the rubbers are on the web version of the LARC, but the PDF download hasn't been updated yet (new LARC due tomorrow - 1st Dec).  Exciting stuff!  Yasaka have a new japanese rubber (Valmo), two new ESN rubbers (Rigan and Xtend GP) and a new Japanese short pip (Elfrark).

I could go mad clicking around for new things (ITC, Mizuno, Nittaku, Tibhar, TSP all have interesting new things), but I'll wait for the PDF to appear to list them all on a different thread.

But hey - Xiom have Omega V Elite and Vega Intro!
Sponsored Links

kindof99 View Drop Down
Premier Member
Premier Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kindof99 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09/30/2016 at 9:49am
Interested in Donic ZHou YU Three. Another version of ML 5? or Viscaria? It is not available in TT11 yet. But the handle looks good.
AndySmith View Drop Down
Premier Member
Premier Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote AndySmith Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09/30/2016 at 10:08am
Originally posted by kindof99 kindof99 wrote:

Interested in Donic ZHou YU Three. Another version of ML 5? or Viscaria? It is not available in TT11 yet. But the handle looks good.

Yeah, depends on who's making them for Donic really.  Not sure on the quality, but it's cheaper than the True Carbon.  tt-japan have them:

kindof99 View Drop Down
Premier Member
Premier Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kindof99 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09/30/2016 at 10:09am
Just check the chinese website. It appears that Zhou Yu Three is anoter variant of Viscaria. It makes sense as Zhou Yu used to play with Viscaria. It is only available in the Japan market right now as it is D. JTTA. So this one might be made in Japan not in China like Zhou YU one and two.

Edited by kindof99 - 09/30/2016 at 10:11am
kindof99 View Drop Down
Premier Member
Premier Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kindof99 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09/30/2016 at 10:16am
I was waiting to buy ZHou Yu from TT11. It seems that it is very unlikely TT11 will have it since it is made and marketed for Japan. 
TurboZ View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote TurboZ Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09/30/2016 at 7:52pm
I bought mine from TT-Japan. The one for Japan does not have the circular Zhou Yu picture on the handle like those in China. It is about 5.6 mm in thickness similar to True Carbon. Fish scale top ply looks nice. I would not doubt if it is made in China considering the price. Too bad Zhou Yu was seen using DHS days ago in the National Champ instead of his signature blade. Donic should start making him a custom blade with its handle at least.  

Edited by TurboZ - 09/30/2016 at 8:08pm
kindof99 View Drop Down
Premier Member
Premier Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kindof99 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10/01/2016 at 6:13pm
Originally posted by TurboZ TurboZ wrote:

I bought mine from TT-Japan. The one for Japan does not have the circular Zhou Yu picture on the handle like those in China. It is about 5.6 mm in thickness similar to True Carbon. Fish scale top ply looks nice. I would not doubt if it is made in China considering the price. Too bad Zhou Yu was seen using DHS days ago in the National Champ instead of his signature blade. Donic should start making him a custom blade with its handle at least.  

DId you buy ST or FL? It did appear like True Carbon.
TurboZ View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote TurboZ Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10/01/2016 at 7:01pm

DId you buy ST or FL? It did appear like True Carbon.

I bought Zhou Yu in FL and True Carbon in ST. Very similar in design and everything. I can't help thinking the Dima pic on the handle is the work of China. 
Ladon1997 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ladon1997 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10/01/2016 at 8:29pm
What''s wrong with blade handle what is work of China ?
kindof99 View Drop Down
Premier Member
Premier Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kindof99 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10/01/2016 at 10:44pm

I bought Zhou Yu in FL and True Carbon in ST. Very similar in design and everything. I can't help thinking the Dima pic on the handle is the work of China. 

I feel that the fl handle of True Carbon is narrower than Viscaria. How about the Zhou Yu Three? What is your opinion on ZHou Yu Three, True Carbon, and Viscaria? I actually like True Carbon more than Viscaria (fl)
TurboZ View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote TurboZ Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10/02/2016 at 3:00am

I feel that the fl handle of True Carbon is narrower than Viscaria. How about the Zhou Yu Three? What is your opinion on ZHou Yu Three, True Carbon, and Viscaria? I actually like True Carbon more than Viscaria (fl)

The FL of ZY3 is a tiny bit thinner than Viscaria. Probably the same as TC FL. Have not put rubber on it yet so can't comment on its performance. TC is a great blade. So far the best Donic I have. Although it is thinner than my Viscaria, I found TC less flex, more precise and easier to play fast with control. 
TurboZ View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote TurboZ Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10/02/2016 at 3:11am
Originally posted by Ladon1997 Ladon1997 wrote:

What''s wrong with blade handle what is work of China ?

So far I see only Chinese made blades put picture of player on the handle and the quality of the Dima pic is kind of low so it gives me the thought. Donic actually skip the picture of Zhou Yu when they release the ZY3 in the Japanese market. They keep it for those selling in China. 
p1ngp0ng3r View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote p1ngp0ng3r Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10/02/2016 at 9:02am

I was waiting to buy ZHou Yu from TT11. It seems that it is very unlikely TT11 will have it since it is made and marketed for Japan. 

In the meantime Zhou Yu One and Zhou Yu Two are available at TT11.

Edit: just noticed it's about the Zhou Yo Three blade (which isn't available at TT11 indeed). :S

Edited by p1ngp0ng3r - 10/02/2016 at 9:04am
Infinity VPS - Hybrid MK - T25 FX
Ladon1997 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ladon1997 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10/02/2016 at 12:15pm
The one you buy from Japan bears JTTA marks , others no. Bear in mind
TurboZ View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote TurboZ Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10/31/2016 at 3:28am
Saw three new blades from Yasaka. 

1) YEC Ebony Carbon (7W+2C)
2) YRC Rifle (3W+2C) Walnut top.
4) YDS Destroy (7W)

Edited by TurboZ - 10/31/2016 at 3:31am
Ray View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ray Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11/03/2016 at 10:14am
Blade:

Tibhar He Zhi Wen All+, 5-ply all-wood
Life is too short for defensive play.

https://twitter.com/spinnier_com
fb.me/spinnier
Jasonh View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jasonh Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11/03/2016 at 11:04am
Originally posted by Ray Ray wrote:

Blade:

Do you have  a picture of it? I am curious.... I thought he still uses his old DHS 032.
Fly away!
Ray View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ray Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11/03/2016 at 11:34am
Originally posted by Jasonh Jasonh wrote:

Blade:

Do you have  a picture of it? I am curious.... I thought he still uses his old DHS 032.

That is shakehand blade named after Juanito and comes with ST, FL and AN handle.

http://vsport-tt.com/en/blades/2692-blade-tibhar-he-zhi-wen-all.html

fb.me/spinnier
bbkon View Drop Down
Premier Member
Premier Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bbkon Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11/03/2016 at 11:04pm

Blade:

That is shakehand blade named after Juanito and comes with ST, FL and AN handle.

http://vsport-tt.com/en/blades/2692-blade-tibhar-he-zhi-wen-all.html

Until his retirement he played with clipper cr
jonyer1980 View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jonyer1980 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11/04/2016 at 11:32am
It's Funny to see Juanito wearing an Evolution rubber Tshirt. I'd bet he doesn't even know Evo it's a pimples-it rubber since he never was interested on any equipment bussiness

Bty we will no longer keep playing with our national team, he decided to quit NT this las5 Sunday against Russia on a farewell match after 20+ years.

Edited by jonyer1980 - 11/04/2016 at 11:36am
Rosewood V FL

Nittaku Fastarc G1-FH

Stiga DNA Pro-S MAX BH

Avoid any Butterfly stuff... at abusive prices. Raw power without control means nothing
Ray View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ray Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11/17/2016 at 2:09pm
Blade:

Stiga Celero Wood

fb.me/spinnier
peter79 View Drop Down
Premier Member
Premier Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote peter79 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11/18/2016 at 4:15am
Andro Wanokiwami - Ren
7 ply blades

Andro Wanokiwami AO Offensive 83 gr
H3 National Orange 40 deg 2.2
Baracuda Max
182 Gr

Jasonh View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jasonh Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11/18/2016 at 12:55pm
Originally posted by peter79 peter79 wrote:

Andro Wanokiwami - Ren
7 ply blades

The first commercial Sapele blade?
Fly away!
peter79 View Drop Down
Premier Member
Premier Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote peter79 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11/18/2016 at 9:32pm

Originally posted by peter79 peter79 wrote:

Andro Wanokiwami - Ren
7 ply blades

The first commercial Sapele blade?

You're right Big smile http://www.edroman.com/customshop/wood/sapele.htm

Edited by peter79 - 11/18/2016 at 9:34pm
Andro Wanokiwami AO Offensive 83 gr
H3 National Orange 40 deg 2.2
Baracuda Max
182 Gr

Ray View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ray Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11/24/2016 at 8:26am
Blade:

Darker Liberta Synergy, 5+2C, 6mm, 157x150mm, ST & FL

fb.me/spinnier
Ray View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ray Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11/25/2016 at 6:51am
Blades:

Stiga Carbonado 245
Stiga Carbonado 290

fb.me/spinnier
AndySmith View Drop Down
Premier Member
Premier Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote AndySmith Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11/25/2016 at 7:29am
AMonteiro View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote AMonteiro Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11/27/2016 at 4:55pm

Blade:

Darker Liberta Synergy, 5+2C, 6mm, 157x150mm, ST & FL

Dynaryz AGR /Yasaka Goiabao 5 / Dynaryz AGR
haggisv View Drop Down
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
Dark Knight

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote haggisv Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12/04/2016 at 5:04am
I just posted some more picture and details on the Darker Liberta here.
"Power of the Gut" - "put he gut structure on a blade that crossed with high molecular polyethylene "IZANAS and carbon".
Anyone have any idea what they mean by this? Shocked
Smart; VS>401, Dtecs OX
Tenergy Alternatives | My TT Articles
Bran View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bran Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12/04/2016 at 5:28am
It likely means "inner power".

Izanas is the name of the synthetic fibre they wove with carbon. It's produced by some Japanese company, you can search it.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 3456>
  Share Topic