Alex Table Tennis - MyTableTennis.NET Homepage
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Need advise for new blade...Yinhe, 729

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Hautamaeki View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hautamaeki Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Need advise for new blade...Yinhe, 729
    Posted: 02/10/2016 at 5:32pm
Hi people

I will be changing my blade, I have a 729 V-6 that is now 5 years old, it's now slower and kind of too much soft, i wont buy another V-6 simple bacause I want a little more flex for loops away from the table. 

So I saw and read aabout 3 blades thiner than V-6 and I guess similar speed.

Yinhe Y2 and Y3 or 729 F1, this are between 5.7 and 6mm thick, wich should fit my needs better?

The rubbers will be the same Big Dipper 38 Fh and reactor ckylin porous sponge BH (BTW this rubber is really similar to donic bluefire m2, the soft version)

My game is usually based in looping near and  middle table with emphasis on spin, a lot of block too, and i really like not so bouncy blade for good short game.

Edited by Hautamaeki - 02/10/2016 at 5:40pm
Sponsored Links

NBSR View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote NBSR Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02/10/2016 at 11:15pm
Kinda off topic from your post, I'm sorry but I would like to ask as to what Ckylin rubber cover (version) you have? And where did you get it? Thanks a bunch.
Hautamaeki View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hautamaeki Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02/11/2016 at 5:04am
No problem, I have the new version dark blue sponge with porous sponge, old version is light blue dense sponge, old is crap, new is a equal and I mean equal to bluefire m2...first chinese rubber that is on par with european tensor

I got it on aliexpress, they have medium/hard and medium/soft sponge

http://pt.aliexpress.com/item/Original-Reactor-new-ckylin-table-tennis-rubber-with-blue-sponge-pimples-in-racquet-sports-fast-attack/32542999001.html
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic