Alex Table Tennis - MyTableTennis.NET Homepage
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - Request Pongster94 for refund of paddle and money
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Request Pongster94 for refund of paddle and money

Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 4>
Author
patelaaaa View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote patelaaaa Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Request Pongster94 for refund of paddle and money
    Posted: 02/27/2019 at 2:35pm
Originally posted by bard romance bard romance wrote:

Pongster94 is "HarmonicTT". Do not transact with this user.

bump
Sponsored Links

Locvoh1 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Locvoh1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02/27/2019 at 12:15am
I think I got his newest phone # and address.
This person is living his life as a spy. pingpong spy. LOL... He now goes as Connor K**. I give you his full name if sb wants to know.

Edited by Locvoh1 - 02/27/2019 at 12:21am
piligrim View Drop Down
Premier Member
Premier Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote piligrim Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02/26/2019 at 9:12pm
Same address. For sure its he
bard romance View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bard romance Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02/26/2019 at 7:45pm
Pongster94 is "HarmonicTT". Do not transact with this user.
Baal View Drop Down
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Baal Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01/04/2017 at 2:51am
I still wonder why the ZJK-T5000 that KLHfans eventually received was offered in trade after pongster had already received the Korbel and the cash, and why it took pongster so long to eventually mail it.  I wonder if fatt and KLH would have received their blades without pressure applied here.  I would call this whole thing a lot of things, not sure funny is the word I would use. 

But the affair is over for now.  In the fullness of time, people got what they paid and traded for.

Pongster94 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Pongster94 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01/03/2017 at 3:32pm
I told you guys sheesh I know I was alittle sketchy but I do tend to go through with it
Antuan View Drop Down
Premier Member
Premier Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Antuan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01/03/2017 at 3:16pm
Ohhh i´m glad!!Clap
KLHfans View Drop Down
Silver Member
Silver Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote KLHfans Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01/03/2017 at 3:10pm
Pongster94

I get the blade today finally.
Thank you for your cooperation and
Baal, this deal is official done and no more issue.

Thank you everyone and have a happy new year.

Klhfans

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Pongster94 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01/01/2017 at 9:09pm
No I said I wouldn't take this for granted so read the context before blowing up. And btw maybe it's Karama but I got my whole bag stolen at a college open gym event or club . So more to laugh at me. I have nothing and I'm not selling my friends blade which he offered to give me. Well I'll still need things from time to time. If they don't want to sell sure I'll take that then but it's worth trying and asking. I won't have much if nothing to sell anyways besides freebies or tournament goodies that's it, but I don't have a tournament like that for awhile until mayish
Baal View Drop Down
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Baal Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01/01/2017 at 6:29pm
And for the love of god, people, please be careful about using paypal gift option!!!!!!
Baal View Drop Down
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Baal Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01/01/2017 at 6:27pm
Pongster, you don't get credit for doing what you said you were going to do on the MyTT For Sale section.  That is what is expected of everyone, it is the price of admission so to speak.  The fact that you even wrote that sentence is not a particularly good sign. I am less convinced than fatt about your good intentions.  

I still very much doubt that many people will want to deal with you after this, and they do so at their own risk, but I am not banning you (and I expect some heat for not banning you).  Know that I will be watching you like a hawk and at the first sign of anything even remotely suspicious you are history.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Pongster94 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01/01/2017 at 2:40pm
Once they do get it I expect my credit and no that doesn't mean I'm back to perfect I just need to make sure I follow through with deals better and pay on time vs waiting so no I won't take that got granted at least.
Btw it's a new year so happy new years and hopes to me getting better at online sales or trades
KLHfans View Drop Down
Silver Member
Silver Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote KLHfans Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01/01/2017 at 2:13am
Baal

Pongster94 is shipping the zjk t5000.

Thx for the follow up

Klhfans
Baal View Drop Down
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Baal Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01/01/2017 at 1:58am
Ok.  It seems Pongster has clearly shipped blades to fatt and KLH.

GOOD!

I am not sure if KLH will be getting his Korbel or the ZJK.  If it is the Korbel, then Pongster also needs to refund him 45 USD.

Please let me know. For now, communications remain open.
Baal View Drop Down
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Baal Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01/01/2017 at 12:51am
Pongster. I will be convinced when I hear from them that blades have arrived. I believe you also need to send KLH 45 USD unless you shipped him the ZJK T5000.

Right now you need to convince me that you have done the right thing.
limjo View Drop Down
Silver Member
Silver Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote limjo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12/31/2016 at 10:02pm
They both agreed they received tracking nos. but who knows whether the package actually contains the blades they expect or Walmart blades. You seem to be silent on my proposition.......
My feedback link:
http://mytabletennis.net/forum/forum_posts.asp?TID=65760&title=limjo-buy-sell-trade-feedback

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Pongster94 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12/31/2016 at 9:49pm
They both have confirmed please read what they said
limjo View Drop Down
Silver Member
Silver Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote limjo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12/31/2016 at 9:02pm
[/QUOTE]

Now you are bragging for sending Fatt & KLH blades when all of these problems you created yourself.

[/QUOTE]

I already acknowledge you ship something but remains to be confirmed by Fatt & KLH. If confirmed you can send me pics of your axx (for my eyes only) and will kiss it (censored), okay?

Edited by limjo - 12/31/2016 at 9:07pm
My feedback link:
http://mytabletennis.net/forum/forum_posts.asp?TID=65760&title=limjo-buy-sell-trade-feedback

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Pongster94 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12/31/2016 at 8:50pm
See the problem is others who aren't involved. Fatt is one of few supporting me as I said

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Pongster94 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12/31/2016 at 8:50pm
Stop saying I didn't send them then....
limjo View Drop Down
Silver Member
Silver Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote limjo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12/31/2016 at 6:30pm
Originally posted by Pongster94 Pongster94 wrote:

So Klhfan after the proof of tracking you're still quiet eh? Love how a couple people are actually having faith in me especially fatt. Why no reply man I gave you tracking they want to hear it from you not me

1. As I mentioned "you seemed to have short memory" but the main reason you are forced to ship the blades IMO is quoted below:

Originally posted by limjo limjo wrote:

Hmmmnnn... you are finally feeling the pressure, avoid further shame and trying to redeem yourself, that's good. You can call me any name, I would be more than happy as long as you ship Fatt's & KLH blades.

2. Why should Fatt & KLH keep on bashing and exposing you when they have not received their blade yet, they run the risk of losing their blades if they are not diplomatic with you.

3. I remember the time when I almost got scammed the second time, the_theologian managed to convince the US scammer to return the money, but on the ist batch of repayment I was not included. I informed the_theologian and sent PM to the scammer and said these things:

a. We are just human and sometimes we commit mistake
b. A few hundred $ is not worth to ruin your reputation
c. If you refund the money, you would be welcomed back to MYTT community.

Why do you think I said these things to a scammer, because I want him to FEEL GOOD SO HE WILL REFUND MY MONEY AND IT WORKED, I GOT MY MONEY BACK !!! Baal must have been wondering (before I got my money) why I am symphatizing with the scammer and must have thought I could be a potential scammer too. Well, I have to do what I have to do, to get my money back.

Now you are bragging for sending Fatt & KLH blades when all of these problems you created yourself.

My feedback link:
jt99sf View Drop Down
Premier Member
Premier Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jt99sf Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12/31/2016 at 5:34pm

Baal I can send money and I had enough so enough with your bashing. I already sent everything out so please for everyone's sake everyone just sit back and chill out

I guess common courtesy doesn't exists anymore, esp when you created the drama. Confused
Photino/Super Viscaria : H3 (FH)/Dr N pips(BH)

林德成 HardBat:Hock 3-Ply /Dr Evil
KLHfans View Drop Down
Silver Member
Silver Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote KLHfans Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12/31/2016 at 5:22pm
Hi pongster94

I just check and see my tracking as well. I am looking forward to see the blade next week.
Thank you for your cooperation.

Klhfans

Edited by KLHfans - 12/31/2016 at 5:22pm
BRS View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BRS Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12/31/2016 at 4:56pm
... to be continued on Tuesday when the Postman rings twice.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Pongster94 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12/31/2016 at 4:30pm
So Klhfan after the proof of tracking you're still quiet eh? Love how a couple people are actually having faith in me especially fatt. Why no reply man I gave you tracking they want to hear it from you not me

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Pongster94 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12/31/2016 at 4:28pm
Baal I can send money and I had enough so enough with your bashing. I already sent everything out so please for everyone's sake everyone just sit back and chill out
Schlager72 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Schlager72 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12/31/2016 at 12:04pm

"I have to say that Pongster worries me a lot more than shay2be ever did, especially since he's not 15, and his problems go beyond indecisiveness."

Call me Radical, but my money's on Pongster :))) Cmon man show me your spine, stand up and fight...
M.Maze
FH H3 Neo (prov)
BH MX-P
Baal View Drop Down
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Baal Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12/31/2016 at 10:43am
Originally posted by fatt fatt wrote:

He might be one of those bad starts who reveal just fine with time once they get a few clues. The best case I have in mind if that 16yo (now 20 or 21 maybe) shay2be who was changing his mind 1 million times a day in any transaction and he was driving everybody crazy; 

liulin04 even made a post where he was angry at him for that reason. Eventually shay2be evolved towards the best behavior.

I hope pongster94 is the same kind of guy, a bit confused at 1st and then great a member.

I should point out that about one year ago 11/2015 (five years after liulin lost patience with him) I received several complaints that shay2be had sold "new" blades that had glue residue on them when they arrived to the buyer. Not the biggest problem in the world, and I never considered banning him for even a second, but "like new" is not the same as "new", and I wouldn't call this the "best" behavior.

I have to say that Pongster worries me a lot more than shay2be ever did, especially since he's not 15, and his problems go beyond indecisiveness.
Baal View Drop Down
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Baal Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12/31/2016 at 9:00am
Yep. Not quite in the same mold as some of the more notorious scammers.  But clearly not someone whio is able to make a deal, any deal, wihout problems.  Not someone who lives in a reality-based realm in my estimation from reading his posts, and even speaking to him once on the phone.  

I do not as yet have confidence KLH or fatt will get their blades.  Limjo raises salient issues.  Pongster should have mailed a blade a long time ago.  

Also there are things he writes in this thread that simply dont square with reality.  I should add that several days ago he was making an offer for a blade with Tibike.  That pissed me off since he was already having PayPal problems. I sent a PM asking wnat the hell he was thinking. At that point he said his PayPal issue was solved, but apparently not solved enough.  

All in al., crazy behavior.
Magic_M View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Magic_M Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12/31/2016 at 4:17am
The more I read these posts the more I think, he isn`t a typical scammer. He seems to be totally crazy (sorry Pongster94, but that`s what I am feeling) and maybe he acts without thinking about this before.

I just had a rough start
Oh yes, that`s right - rough, confused and crazy.
  • If I were you and I would know that I have some troubles with my Paypal-account (and it seems that you have these problems since a longer time), why the hell should I start further transactions with other members? To get more problems? That`s completely silly.
  • Why do you offer goods which you have already sold or traded - without finding a solution with the original receiver?
  • Why do you transfer parts of the money and ask for return of the complete amount?
  • Why do you agree to a deal (for example with me about my Zhang Jike ALC) and then totally stop the discussion without any sorry?
And now you are wondering why several members are posting their negative experiences? Believe me: however this story ends, you will have big problems in the future to find anyone here who is willing do deal with you again, because no one likes endless discussions, no one wants to wait for his payment for several weeks and no one likes disputes about the condition of goods.

If I would have such a bad start, I would apologise and change my behaviour immediately. But it seems that you still think, that you acted in the right way and all others here are against you and attack you without any reason. 
Originally posted by limjo limjo wrote:

you have to do is go to the top of this thread starting from KLH complaint up to the last complaint against you
This is a good advice. Read this thread again, but this time very careful (!) and ask yourself, if you made the right decisions up to now.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 4>
  Share Topic