Alex Table Tennis - MyTableTennis.NET Homepage
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - Request Pongster94 for refund of paddle and money
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login
tabletennis11.com

Request Pongster94 for refund of paddle and money

Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 4>
Author
KLHfans View Drop Down
Silver Member
Silver Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote KLHfans Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Request Pongster94 for refund of paddle and money
    Posted: 12/28/2016 at 11:39pm
Dear all members:

The member Pongster94 and I made a trade deal for me to trade my new korbel blade(with tenergy05 and new corbor rubbers) plus
$45 PayPal gift in exchange his Zhang jike t5000 blade.
I paid him last Wednesday and shipped out my korbel and he got it on last Saturday.
During this time, I kept asking him to ship the zjk in return and he ignored my request.
He got my korbel on last Saturday and complained I lied about the blade not brand new.
I told him it is new but he insisted of saying it is not. He has not sent any picture to support his argument that the blade is used.

So I told him if he is not satisfied and he is free to return the paddle to me and refund the $45 back to me. He has not responded me since then. I checked his status and he was online all the time and he seemed to keep my paddle, and money and not shipped me anything back in return. Since I PayPal gift to him( my mistake) as he is a newbie here, I can not stop the payment on PayPal.
I consulted moderator Baal to contact Pongster94 and he finally responded and promised to ship the zjk t5000 to me on this Tuesday when the post office reopen. I waited for two more days and during this time, I kept asking him to ship me the zjk and he ignored my email even though I checked that he has read my email from my outbox.

Moderator Baal asked me to post this to the public and disclose this incident to everyone.

Pongster94, if you see this email, can you either ship the zjk t5000 or just refund my $45 and my Korbel paddle back to me.
I tried to be patient with you but your lack of response made me worried that I am not getting anything back in return.

regards,

klhfans

Thank you for your attention on this matter.
Sponsored Links

100niTenis View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 100niTenis Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12/29/2016 at 12:38am
Someone, but I can't remember who, warned me (via Inbox) to not to do any trades or sales with him. I thanked person who sent me this like 2 weeks ago, and I did not proceed to do any sale/trade with "Pongster94"
Johnny2WL View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Johnny2WL Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12/29/2016 at 12:47am
That is very unfortunate. I hope Pongster94 does the right thing. Please keep us posted!
Pongster94 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Pongster94 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12/29/2016 at 1:40am
Always jumping to assumptions I literally said I'm shipping yesterday when you asked. I can send pics if you'd like my team member hasn't even used it yet still sitting in the box. Of course the rubber is in terrible shape, but you said 75% yea ok

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Pongster94 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12/29/2016 at 1:42am
Oh yea by the way it's called I have a window open and have the always logged in option so no just because it saids I'm online doesn't mean I'm always on. I don't like exiting as it cleared my info before and I hate resetting passwords or security questions
Baal View Drop Down
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Baal Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12/29/2016 at 4:28am
I am hoping that the deal will be resolved. Simplest way is for Pongster to return the Korbel and the $45 since he is not satisfied with the blade. KLH has been making good deals here for a long time.

Pongster has had some problems making smooth transactions here. He says he had trouble with his PayPal.

I am starting to get worried there is a pattern. So it is important for this to be worked out soon. Pongster has sent several PMs to me over last 72 hours. He ought to be able to contact KLH.
Baal View Drop Down
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Baal Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12/29/2016 at 4:29am
If Pongster was shipping yesterday there should be a tracking number.
Magic_M View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Magic_M Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12/29/2016 at 8:28am
Ooooh, that doesn't sound good.

A few weeks ago Pongster94 contacted me and wanted to buy my ZJ (Blue Dragon) ALC. He agreed to my offer and gave me his shipping-address. Then he asked me if I have some rubbers to sell additionally. I gave him a list of some used rubbers in good condition, but did not get an answer. A few days later I contacted him again and asked for his decision. He answered that he is no longer interested in my ZJ.

Last week he contacted me again. This time he wanted to buy my old Mizutani (no single word about the offered rubbers). I agreed again and gave him my Paypal-address. It was the 24th of december and he told me, that he will pay "this weekend", but no money arrived. Two days ago I remembered him about his payment. He apologized and told me, that he is waiting for his bank to clear up his Paypal-account. Unfortunarely I am still waiting for my money.

Up to now I thought, this would be "normal" problems, but together with these experiences of other members .......
I think, it's better for me, to stop this transaction and sell my Mizutani otherwise.
bard romance View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote bard romance Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12/29/2016 at 9:23am
Originally posted by Magic_M Magic_M wrote:

Ooooh, that doesn't sound good.

A few weeks ago Pongster94 contacted me and wanted to buy my ZJ (Blue Dragon) ALC. He agreed to my offer and gave me his shipping-address. Then he asked me if I have some rubbers to sell additionally. I gave him a list of some used rubbers in good condition, but did not get an answer. A few days later I contacted him again and asked for his decision. He answered that he is no longer interested in my ZJ.

Last week he contacted me again. This time he wanted to buy my old Mizutani (no single word about the offered rubbers). I agreed again and gave him my Paypal-address. It was the 24th of december and he told me, that he will pay "this weekend", but no money arrived. Two days ago I remembered him about his payment. He apologized and told me, that he is waiting for his bank to clear up his Paypal-account. Unfortunarely I am still waiting for my money.

Up to now I thought, this would be "normal" problems, but together with these experiences of other members .......
I think, it's better for me, to stop this transaction and sell my Mizutani otherwise.

Pretty similar experience, was very active in negotiations and inquiries about a blade and rubbers I was selling, then as soon as it came to paying up and finalizing the deal he would go quiet or change the topic every single time. Numerous other buyers/sellers told me that their transactions with him did not go smoothly. When I told him I'll do an in-person sale at the price he asked for, either directly with him or via one of his practice partners, he again did this weird thing where he changes the topic and talks about everything except what I cared about, finalizing the deal. It became pretty clear that he was hiding something and/or had no intentions of completing a smooth transaction. I'm sure he'll have some excuse relating to the communication. 

Edited by bard romance - 02/27/2019 at 9:54pm
piligrim View Drop Down
Premier Member
Premier Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote piligrim Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12/29/2016 at 9:59am
he offered to trade his Zhang jike t5000 to me too on Dec 24

Edited by piligrim - 12/29/2016 at 10:21am

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Pongster94 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12/29/2016 at 10:09am
Bard romance I was never hiding something or anything you don't know me and yes I am actually usatt rated see you're the only one trash talking and doubting. I told you I specifically either play at our indoor place in glen burnie or howard county table tennis center in columbia and once in a blue moon maryland table tennis center in Gaithersburg. I'm one of the youngest ones on my team. That's our preference to go there or not. I was more than happy to meet you there or howard county like I suggested then you called me a liar
MCollins View Drop Down
Silver Member
Silver Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MCollins Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12/29/2016 at 10:14am
Pongster94 offered to trade me his t5000 on Dec 23.  
My Feedback
http://mytabletennis.net/forum/forum_posts.asp?TID=75703&title=feedback-mcollins
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bard romance Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12/29/2016 at 10:17am
Originally posted by Pongster94 Pongster94 wrote:

you're the only one trash talking and doubting

Clearly I'm not the only one.

PM's are deleted, but you went quiet every single time I told you to give me a time to meet there or give me a person to contact to facilitate the trade. I also told you I'd ship it if you gave me full payment first since I heard from NUMEROUS  people you had issues getting a few bucks into Paypal, and you were didn't address that in your replies either. Maybe you just have poor communication issues.

Doing a sale/buy here is as easy as finding an item, naming a price, sending payment, and shipping it out. Something about that process seems to be very difficult for you but not for anyone else since you are the only common denominator here. 2 other people who haven't posted on this thread also told me you had way too many complications with sending full payment. Anyways, I found other buyers who were capable of sending payment without 50 PM's involved, so I'm done here.

Edited by bard romance - 12/29/2016 at 10:20am
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bard romance Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12/29/2016 at 10:18am
Originally posted by MCollins MCollins wrote:

Pongster94 offered to trade me his t5000 on Dec 23.  

Last Wednesday (KLHfans payment date) was December 21st. 2 days later he's offering to trade a blade that was supposed to be involved in a transaction. Can't wait to hear his excuse for this one.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Pongster94 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12/29/2016 at 10:19am
If you literally didn't have to talk about everything else or accuse me why would I need to reply back? Everyone else was ok what's your paypal or here is my email send payment done

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Pongster94 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12/29/2016 at 10:20am
Yea cause I still can't add into paypal but I can recieve and send finally after a couple emails with paypal directly
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bard romance Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12/29/2016 at 10:23am

If you literally didn't have to talk about everything else or accuse me why would I need to reply back? Everyone else was ok what's your paypal or here is my email send payment done

Brand new member who claims to be from my area yet nobody has never heard of him, and multiple buyers/sellers saying they had rough transactions with you, so I wanted to ensure some things to take safety precautions on my side. At this point I'm not too shocked you can't figure that one out though.

I asked on at least 3 occasions to finalize the deal and you had excuses about why you couldn't meet in person or name more than one person on your supposed "team". And when I offered to just ship it by Paypal you read and did not reply to that one as well. Anyways, I'm looking forward to hearing why you were trying to trade your blade to MCCollins 2 days after you were supposed to ship it to KLHfans.

Edited by bard romance - 02/27/2019 at 9:54pm
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bard romance Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12/29/2016 at 10:24am

Yea cause I still can't add into paypal but I can recieve and send finally after a couple emails with paypal directly

Problems that nobody else ever has, and you wonder why people are suspect/frustrated. 
Baal View Drop Down
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Baal Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12/29/2016 at 10:32am
Pongster sent me a message indicating something about how it would take 5 weeks to "add money to his PayPal account".  I find that... odd, but not as odd as his asking me to "spot him" 7 bucks to help him through "a kind of emergency".  Right now I am asking Pongster to resolve this by showing that he has taken steps to return the Korbel blade or ship the ZJK T5000.  You have 24 hours.
slevin View Drop Down
Premier Member
Premier Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote slevin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12/29/2016 at 10:44am
Ditto regarding the attempted scamming. He asked for paypal to buy Tenergies and never came back. Then, he came back on attempt for me to take his T5000. I told him he was a scamster and I would not deal with him.
Soundoff88 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Soundoff88 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12/29/2016 at 10:48am

I was the first one to have a transaction with Pongster94. Good thing I paid that extra 4% on PayPal with new forum member. After two days, he mentioned that he still hasn’t received money and I was feeling uncomfortable with the situation. Placed a dispute with PayPal and wanted my refund. As it turned out, he was having issues with the PayPal account. Eventually I received the blade but not without many ‘interesting’ PMs and emails. Definitely not a smooth transaction!

Edited by Soundoff88 - 12/29/2016 at 10:49am

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Pongster94 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12/29/2016 at 10:48am
I have sent Klhfan something so don't worry Im not that low yet
Baal View Drop Down
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Baal Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12/29/2016 at 10:50am
Offering to trade a blade that has already been traded is scamming if it is the same blade.  Pongster, please explain!!!!
Baal View Drop Down
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Baal Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12/29/2016 at 10:52am

Tracking number?
Baal View Drop Down
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Baal Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12/29/2016 at 10:57am
A few days ago (actually it was 12/19) Pongster told me he had solved issues with his PayPal account  So now new problems?  I am not understanding why you cant add money.

Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bard romance Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12/29/2016 at 11:15am
Originally posted by Baal Baal wrote:

Pongster sent me a message indicating something about how it would take 5 weeks to "add money to his PayPal account".  I find that... odd, but not as odd as his asking me to "spot him" 7 bucks to help him through "a kind of emergency".  Right now I am asking Pongster to resolve this by showing that he has taken steps to return the Korbel blade or ship the ZJK T5000.  You have 24 hours.

LOL this is actually just sad. Kind of confirms my suspicion about why someone who used cheap JUIC products and couldn't get a few dollars to pay for some ping pong blades and rubbers was suddenly in the market/had top of the line ZJK SZLC and T5000 blades. 
chroot View Drop Down
Silver Member
Silver Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote chroot Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12/29/2016 at 3:00pm
Originally posted by Baal Baal wrote:

A few days ago (actually it was 12/19) Pongster told me he had solved issues with his PayPal account  So now new problems?  I am not understanding why you cant add money.

Who knows what kinda problem he would have next time? All those excuses sounded fishy.
BTY Viscaria 90g
DHS Hurricane 3 NEO, 39/2.1
BTY Tenergy 05 1.9

My Feedbacks
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bard romance Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12/29/2016 at 3:05pm

How about the other buyer that paid you several days ago and you still haven't given shipping info to?
Poseidon View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Poseidon Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12/29/2016 at 6:03pm
Originally posted by slevin slevin wrote:

Ditto regarding the attempted scamming. He asked for paypal to buy Tenergies and never came back...

Exactly the same thing happened to me!

And to see KLHfans victim to scamming I'm just so sad. I did my first business with him on this forum (I traded my used MJ-SZLC with him). We met in person for the trade, and he was so considerate in picking the meetup place to facilitate me. Then I told him I was also looking for a Viscaria and he referred someone to me. Recently during the US open, he was in Las Vegas in BTY booth and he actually remembered me and pinged me to see if I still needed a Viscaria cause he could get one at discount there. What a nice gentleman. I sincerely hope he will get his money and blade back.

Edited by Poseidon - 12/29/2016 at 6:06pm
Baal View Drop Down
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Baal Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12/29/2016 at 7:49pm
 Thanks to fatt we lnow that Pongster can find a post office.

So now it comes down to whether he ships a blade to KLH.  That has nothing to do with PayPal issues.  We have a zero tolerance policy in this part of MyTT. 
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 4>
  Share Topic