Alex Table Tennis - MyTableTennis.NET Homepage
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - Request Pongster94 for refund of paddle and money
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Request Pongster94 for refund of paddle and money

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234>
Author
limjo View Drop Down
Silver Member
Silver Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote limjo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12/29/2016 at 8:23pm
I guess it's time to tell my side of the story on my experience with pongster94.

On Dec. 14 I had contact with Pongster94j, send him pics and after so much haggling for the price of my Amultart and like new JM ZLC agreed for a price of $310 for both or he could save money if he pay $300 as gift and give him a link of my feedback if he could trust me. He agreed to pay as gift but wants to pay me $250 and $50 after he received the blade and satisfied with it. I was a bit surprised to hear that from a newbie asking to pay deposit and balance later. When I refused, he said he will only take the Amultart for $145.

From Dec. 14-22 he kept on saying he will send money but he never did for ff. reasons:
1. Had problem with his paypal and they (paypal) are not helping him.
2. Had only $45 (must be from KLHS) and then later increased to $100.
3. Offered to pay me $100 and the balance to be paid by check or USPS money order both offers I refused as I told him I accept only paypal.
4. Asked me for my bank acct. and my address so he could either pay by bank or send me a check or money order. I did not answer it purposely since I was already suspicious (having Auditing background) thought don't know the capability of this guy, might hack into my bank acct. or send me a phony check or money order claiming he sent but I refuse to acknowledge receipt and blackmail me.

Dec. 23 he sent me an email saying he sent me $100 but since I got no paypal advice of money receipt, just ignored it.

Dec. 27 he sent me an email again saying he sent me $8 but also ignored it since I got no paypal advise on money receipt.

Dec. 28 To my surprise he sent me an email saying he sent $30.28 and it was true coz I receive paypal advise about the payment, logged to my account and confirmed the transfer. I immediately refunded the $30.28 with a note that I am refunding the money as I do not have a transaction with a value of $30.28 with pongster94.

I got a quick response from pongster94 that he sent a total of $138.98 and either I refund the amount or I should ship him the Amultart (could be the reason he is desperate to ask $7 from Baal to buy Amultart). Since i already refunded the $30.28, I asked him for a hard evidence for paypal payment as I did not get any funds/money receipt advise from paypal. Then he emailed me a copy of the 2 paypal transactions Dec. 23 for $100 and Dec. 27 for $8 both with
a remark, "money sent-pending".

I have been very patient with this guy coz I want to extract more information and finally he has shown his true colors. I asked him what is meant by "money sent-pending". His answer was the money was sent but i did not accept it. I told him how could I accept when I did not know in the first place (no paypal advise) and he could have problems with his account or sending money without paypal funds. After this, email from pongster94 stopped and initially I thought this guy was only a BLOODY NUISANCE AND TIME WASTER BUT NOW LED ME BELIEVE HE IS A SCAMMER.

I have all the email saved to support what I have mentioned above and I will leave to the MYTT members to give their opinions.
My feedback link:
http://mytabletennis.net/forum/forum_posts.asp?TID=65760&title=limjo-buy-sell-trade-feedback
Sponsored Links

Baal View Drop Down
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Baal Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12/29/2016 at 8:28pm
Pongster has an USPS account that can generate pre-ship tracking number. He did that once to satisfy an earlier PayPal claim.

He is clearly unreliable.

He might be crazy, or he might be a scammer.  Or he might be unlucky but he shouldnt be trying to make deals he cant complete.
limjo View Drop Down
Silver Member
Silver Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote limjo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12/29/2016 at 8:54pm
Originally posted by Baal Baal wrote:

Pongster has an USPS account that can generate pre-ship tracking number. He did that once to satisfy an earlier PayPal claim.

He is clearly unreliable.

He might be crazy, or he might be a scammer.  Or he might be unlucky but he shouldnt be trying to make deals he cant complete.

I did try to discourage pongster94 from doing anything wrong in my email dtd. Dec. 16 quoted below:

Me: quote " If you are planning to play a dirty trick on me, I am too old and wized up for you. You will be exposed in MYTT and the whole table tennis forums around the world will be informed. MYTT knows where you are as they are tracking your computer/cell phone id.

Pongster arrogant exact response is as below:

Pongster as quoted: "Good try as I have baal on my side even and he knows me so that's all I need to say as well as quite a few members".

This is the reason why I did not rush up on warning MYTT members as he even mentioned the name of Baal as if he personally know him.

My feedback link:
http://mytabletennis.net/forum/forum_posts.asp?TID=65760&title=limjo-buy-sell-trade-feedback
Baal View Drop Down
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Baal Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12/30/2016 at 6:32am
I spoke with him a couple of weeks ago on the phone when he first informed he had some PayPal problems.  This would have been right around 12/13. His  account had been frozen.   I told him if he resolved them quickly and openly, and behaved honestly, things would work out.  Maybe that gave him a false sense of security, at least at the start.  I maybe should have intervened strongly and earlier when people started sending me messages suggesting he was a bit...  off.  But I had no evidence he had openly scammed anyone. As limjo said, strange and overly active on for sale threads, a lowballer, but not necessarily a scammer.

But this thread has convinced me, especially people reporting messages as late as 12/24 in which he is offering a blade he had already traded to KLH!

Right now I am keeping lines of communication open until I hear more from KLH.  He has received a pre-ship tracking number from Pongster.  We will seenif he actually ships the blade.
kindof99 View Drop Down
Premier Member
Premier Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kindof99 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12/30/2016 at 10:32am
One thing that I agree with Pongster is that KLHfans tends to optimize the conditions of his items for sale. I think many members know that, but just do not bother to point it out. To me, it is an embarrassment to see a fellow forum member describe something not quite right (and not necessary leading to better sale).

look at this item at ebay, can you say the black rubber is about 75% new?

Edited by kindof99 - 12/30/2016 at 11:22am
Johnny2WL View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Johnny2WL Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12/30/2016 at 10:54am
I took a look, and no, the rubber does not look 75% new, and the blade does not look "slightly used" either (per the description). It looks like it has seen heavy use.
limjo View Drop Down
Silver Member
Silver Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote limjo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12/30/2016 at 1:38pm
Originally posted by kindof99 kindof99 wrote:

One thing that I agree with Pongster is that KLHfans tends to optimize the conditions of his items for sale. I think many members know that, but just do not bother to point it out. To me, it is an embarrassment to see a fellow forum member describe something not quite right (and not necessary leading to better sale).

look at this item at ebay, can you say the black rubber is about 75% new?

Originally posted by Johnny2WL Johnny2WL wrote:

I took a look, and no, the rubber does not look 75% new, and the blade does not look "slightly used" either (per the description). It looks like it has seen heavy use.

You may be right guys, but the real issue here is the intention of Pongster94.

1. KLH must have given him the pics, agreed for the trade but why is Pongster94 making comments about the quality of the blade/rubber only after KLH complained about non delivery and ignoring his PM's.
2. Why did Pongster keep on trying to trade the ZJK when he has agreed for the trade and suppose to ship it to KLH? Maybe he wants to get a better deal and when he does, returns the korbel blade & $45 cash. But he ran out time when KLH   brought his foul play in the forum.

We may have differences in evaluating the condition of the blade or rubber but KLH may have provided pics to Pongster94 and acceptance implied when he agreed for the trade or he doesn't care as he had different intention. Why did he keep on trying to make deals when he did not have cash or have problems with his paypal? why did he ask me for a refund of $138.28 when he knows he sent me only $30.28? Is this not a form of scamming or on the way to become a scammer?

Pongster94 entry into MYTT has the pattern of a possible scammer, suddenly bursting into the scene, participated actively into discussion forums trying to make members comfortable. Trying to make deals but when it is time to pay up, starts ignoring/dodging you, isn't this suspicious? I know he was after my Amultart so I used it as a bait to extract info. from this guy. He already had $138 in his paypal that is why he begged Baal for $7 to come up with $145 for the Amultart price but when he tried to scam me for refund for the money he never sent me, then I know he is more than just a bloody nuisance and time waster.
My feedback link:
Baal View Drop Down
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Baal Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12/30/2016 at 2:01pm
KLH offered to simply reverse the deal since Pongster didnt like the Korbel.  That is when problems began, and remember, Pongster never shipped the ZJK T5000.  Let''s not get confused about the nature of the problem.
Pongster94 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Pongster94 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12/30/2016 at 2:13pm
Limjo you have no grounds like baal said I was lowballing but we finally reached a price I could care less I didn't do any harm to you the only people this matters to is fatt and Klhfan end of story you think you're smart? It takes a few seconds for a Google search to usps money order details you called me a scammer way before this so unless you have something I did wrong to you or hurt somehow which I didn't you mean nothing in this argument. And to those saying I didn't ship I did last night which is why is hasn't updated yet.
Also the petr korbel he sent he took off the listing before taking a look at it so how am I supposed to notice or see. All I remember is he told me he had one and I said ok I'll take it but he said let's do outside ebay and instead offers to trade me my blade for his

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Pongster94 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12/30/2016 at 2:16pm
And as you say or think if I was some type of hacker or theif I would make dozens on mule accounts, fake addresses or even multi ones and say ship here ship there etc. I personally contacted baal a forum moderater!!! Now why would I do that if I was a scammer or hacker. That's the last thing I would do. Baal and everyone else until the blade arrives you guys have every right to assume and judge but that is your call not mines something I can't control. But I expect when they arrive that I get my credit and some respect

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Pongster94 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12/30/2016 at 2:19pm
You can't refund me something that's not in your account btw that's all you had to say yet you're overreacting and blowing things up worse than it is. I could care less about your background or who you are. Right now you're nothing but a keyboard warrior just as anybody else is when they think they know it. No offense but none of us is a private investigator so for now try to keep it down a bit. You seriously think I would expose myself even my paypal, my name, address just to scam people no that's not how it works at all so stop with the accusations

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Pongster94 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12/30/2016 at 2:19pm
Also I'm not going to check this crap during work so until the blade comes if you have something to say then pm or else I won't see it
limjo View Drop Down
Silver Member
Silver Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote limjo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12/30/2016 at 3:03pm
Hmmmnnn... you are finally feeling the pressure, avoid further shame and trying to redeem yourself, that's good. You can call me any name, I would be more than happy as long as you ship Fatt's & KLH blades.
My feedback link:

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Pongster94 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12/30/2016 at 3:55pm
Again who are you? That's what I thought
limjo View Drop Down
Silver Member
Silver Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote limjo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12/30/2016 at 4:06pm
I warned you not to play dirty tricks on me but you were still on it. Now just be a good boy and follow what Fatt & Baal tells you then you will never hear from me again.
My feedback link:
bard romance View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bard romance Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12/30/2016 at 4:19pm
Originally posted by Pongster94 Pongster94 wrote:

Also I'm not going to check this crap during work so until the blade comes if you have something to say then pm or else I won't see it

So you have a job? And can't come up with 7 bucks to pay for something you agreed to buy?
chronos View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote chronos Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12/30/2016 at 5:23pm
If anyone wants help finding more information about the person behind the Pongster account, just send me his name, physical mailing address,  paypal / email account, and any other information you have available - happy to help.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Pongster94 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12/30/2016 at 6:05pm
Paypal won't let me add and I already told baal why which is why I asked dur again you're not in my shoes so again assume all you want

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Pongster94 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12/30/2016 at 6:05pm
And again Limjo what dirty tricks you have issues
limjo View Drop Down
Silver Member
Silver Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote limjo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12/30/2016 at 6:10pm
I have 2 paypal email and 2 paypal names. One paypal name appears in Baal list but what I have is the full name, while the other one is absent/not in Baal's list. I will not reveal these Paypal ID's and names if Pongster94 ship back and confirm receipt the blades of Fatt & KLH.
My feedback link:

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Pongster94 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12/30/2016 at 6:19pm
Only have one paypal smarty pants. Who cares if I was that desperate wouldn't you think I make some person one? Say my paypal email those who bought and sold from me know

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Pongster94 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12/30/2016 at 6:19pm
Also btw I would check the tracking since some are still saying I haven't sent it out.
limjo View Drop Down
Silver Member
Silver Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote limjo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12/30/2016 at 6:21pm

And again Limjo what dirty tricks you have issues

Now it seems you have memory issues and don't know what you are doing. I have only one simple question, WHY DO MYTT MEMBERS COMPLAIN AGAINST YOU?
My feedback link:

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Pongster94 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12/30/2016 at 6:24pm
No nothing I said or did was any type of trick limjo that's why I was getting mad if you actually took the time besides talking to me nonstop about how I'm going to scam you or hack you maybe you would've learned oh wow this was actually a good idea since usps money secured money order means only you can cash it and if you scam me I can bounce it plus it becomes a out of state issue in which the postal investigator would purse etc. I can't just bounce because I want to I have to go through a long process. I know when and where you would cash it too so I don't see why you kept saying I'm a scammer

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Pongster94 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12/30/2016 at 6:26pm
Also it's not necessarily complaints about me scamming I just had a rough start but you keep bashing me and don't even give me a chance even when I'm doing right but you won't ever see that
Soundoff88 got his stuff way before I was paid due to it being held by paypal that's not a bad transaction it just wanted smooth but you just think it's the worst thing ever that's all you ever thought of me
jt99sf View Drop Down
Premier Member
Premier Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jt99sf Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12/30/2016 at 6:32pm
Dead

Edited by jt99sf - 12/30/2016 at 8:20pm
Photino/Super Viscaria : H3 (FH)/Dr N pips(BH)

林德成 HardBat:Hock 3-Ply /Dr Evil
limjo View Drop Down
Silver Member
Silver Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote limjo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12/30/2016 at 7:00pm
The first paypal id and paypal name I got from paypal advise when you ask me to make a PAYPAL PAYMENT REQUEST which I did, but you never made the payment.

The second paypal id and paypal name I also got from paypal advise when you actually paid $30.28 but you ask me to refund $138.28, does it refresh your memory?

I am willing to listen to your side of the story/argument, but what you have to do is go to the top of this thread starting from KLH complaint up to the last complaint against you explain your side for each complaint and maybe we would understand you better. Is this alright with you?
My feedback link:

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Pongster94 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12/30/2016 at 8:03pm
I was trying to pay with a card but your paypal account is not a business one, but I asked and then verified asking paypal can I do so and in which they told me no if he has a normal personal use account you cannot pay by card only paypal balance.
piligrim View Drop Down
Premier Member
Premier Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote piligrim Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12/30/2016 at 8:29pm

I was trying to pay with a card but your paypal account is not a business one, but I asked and then verified asking paypal can I do so and in which they told me no if he has a normal personal use account you cannot pay by card only paypal balance.

its not true. you don't need business paypal account to be able use credit card. I am using credit card and I have normal paypal account, not business   
Soundoff88 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Soundoff88 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12/30/2016 at 8:30pm

Also it's not necessarily complaints about me scamming I just had a rough start but you keep bashing me and don't even give me a chance even when I'm doing right but you won't ever see that
Soundoff88 got his stuff way before I was paid due to it being held by paypal that's not a bad transaction it just wanted smooth but you just think it's the worst thing ever that's all you ever thought of me

My transaction with Pongster94 could have been much smoother had he got his PayPal account all squared away. Two days after I sent the fund and he was still having issues with PayPal. At that point my bank cleared the fund, it was either he sent me the blade or refund me. Unfortunately, he can't refund me as the fund was pending. I had no choice but to raise the issue with PayPal. He complied with PayPal and created a pre-shipment label with the tracking number. As it turned out the tracking number I got from the post office was nothing more than a place holder that was created to comply with PayPal. Several days later I received a legit tracking number that eventually delivered the blade.

Not to fuel the fire as I am just stating the facts. Glad that I received my blade at the end.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234>
  Share Topic