Alex Table Tennis - MyTableTennis.NET Homepage
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login
tabletennis11.com

Weight’s comfort(CPen)

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
quelfala View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote quelfala Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Weight’s comfort(CPen)
    Posted: 10/13/2006 at 6:45am

Hi

i wanna ask if 2 side of the CPen are using heavy rubber like G888, will it be comfortable to RPB? now i changed to sriver but i faced a problem and that is when i RPB or re-loop the paddle is like going to slip off my hand and the sriver feel very slipperly when i hold my blade too long.And i m very confusing wether to use back my G888 as backside or stay at sriver?

Current Setup
Yasaka Ma Lin Extra Offensive(YEO)
FH- TG 2 NEO
BH- Bryce Speed FX
Sponsored Links

BRYCE-G2 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BRYCE-G2 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10/13/2006 at 7:13am
use g555 suit backhand and lot more lighter
Tenergy 25
Xiom Vega Europe
Micheal Maze Off ALC
TT_Freak View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote TT_Freak Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10/13/2006 at 8:21am
Eventually you'll get used to it, apparently over time your hand compensates by digging into the sponge further. That means better leverage for your forehand.
Violin
F1
Actor

10g at 3 and 9
10g at 12
20g at the end of handle
khvn View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote khvn Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10/14/2006 at 12:30am
Originally posted by quelfala quelfala wrote:

when i RPB or re-loop the paddle is like going to slip off my hand and the sriver feel very slipperly when i hold my blade too long.And i m very confusing wether to use back my G888 as backside or stay at sriver?

That's precisely the problem with C-pens. They can be uncomfortable when heavy and slippery when wet.

Enter the power grip pen that solves all your woes.

Funny that you play with a Primorac 2000 CS. This Primorac 2000 CS based pg-pen won't slip no matter how wet your hand is or how heavy rubbers you put on it:

quelfala View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote quelfala Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10/14/2006 at 10:01pm
well becasue primorac 2000CS is hard to RPB and feel uncomfortable, the handle is more thinner than my Cpen Yasaka but when i use Yasaka the sriver made me feel like the paddle always wanna fly off my hand when hold on too long
Current Setup
FH- TG 2 NEO
BH- Bryce Speed FX
quelfala View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote quelfala Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10/19/2006 at 11:42pm

Well here is my blade. 2 Side G888 and i feel heavy when holding the handle and the feeling of the handle is like very small and the top part feel heavier than the handle :p

Current Setup
FH- TG 2 NEO
BH- Bryce Speed FX
khvn View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote khvn Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10/20/2006 at 12:05am

G888 is probably too heavy. You might want to get other lighter rubbers. The other option is to send it half the world around to me so I can install a power grip for you. Now, if that doesn't give you a good grip, there ain't nuthing in this world will...

quelfala View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote quelfala Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10/20/2006 at 12:10am
well some one recomended G555 but non tacky rubber like sriver that i used make me feel slipperly and G888 is very tacky and wont slip much but are there any rubber are very tacky and not very heavy?
Current Setup
FH- TG 2 NEO
BH- Bryce Speed FX
midway2k View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote midway2k Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10/20/2006 at 2:43am

normally light sticky rubber are not powerful enough. you probably need to speed glue alot, example would be the LKT proXP/XT and 729 FXEL. I am used to neos sound for backhand now, which is very light and soft. but too expensive.. so I tried 729FXEL, didn't like it. next one i am going to try would be goldway 968. normally i would cover the whole backside with no gap, which will make the paddle feel lighter. I wipe sweat off my hands every 2-3 points too.

Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic