Alex Table Tennis - MyTableTennis.NET Homepage
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

William the boss

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
hunkeelin View Drop Down
Silver Member
Silver Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote hunkeelin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: William the boss
    Posted: 07/31/2018 at 9:37pm
https://youtu.be/h4DqullFaUE?t=279
Sponsored Links

mts388 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mts388 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07/31/2018 at 10:05pm
Very nice video.  Thanks
JacekGM View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JacekGM Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07/31/2018 at 11:23pm
Yes... but that aspiring Harimoto (or two of them...) in the background is/are quite annoying.
BTW, who was the winner? I did not get to see the last set.

Edited by JacekGM - 07/31/2018 at 11:30pm
(1) Juic SBA (Fl, 85 g) with Bluefire JP3 (red max) on FH and 0.6 mm DR N Desperado on BH; (2) Yinhe T7 (Fl, 87 g) with Bluefire M3 (red 2.0) on FH and 0.6 mm 755 on BH.
mts388 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mts388 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07/31/2018 at 11:46pm
Originally posted by JacekGM JacekGM wrote:

Yes... but that aspiring Harimoto (or two of them...) in the background is/are quite annoying.
BTW, who was the winner? I did not get to see the last set.

I assumed that the title William the boss meant that William won.  You are correct the kid in the background was quite annoying.
smackman View Drop Down
Assistant Moderator
Assistant Moderator

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote smackman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08/01/2018 at 12:20am
which one is William

Ulmo Duality,Donic BlueGrip C2 red max ,Yinhe Super Kim Ox Black
NZ table tennis selector, third in the World (plate Doubles)I'm Listed on the ITTF website
mickd View Drop Down
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mickd Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08/01/2018 at 12:50am
The one in blue.
Nightsky View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Nightsky Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08/01/2018 at 3:05am
Nice vid, but the title was utterly deceiving...I was expecting a vid of BH-man who is the only real BOSS...
mhnh007 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mhnh007 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08/01/2018 at 6:50am
Originally posted by Nightsky Nightsky wrote:

Nice vid, but the title was utterly deceiving...I was expecting a vid of BH-man who is the only real BOSS...

LOL. Did he make trouble in Germany too?
ZingyDNA View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ZingyDNA Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08/01/2018 at 10:26am
Originally posted by hunkeelin hunkeelin wrote:

https://youtu.be/h4DqullFaUE?t=279

lol I didn't notice he hit that BH with his hand. But wasn't the point over when his racket hit the net assembly?
Nightsky View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Nightsky Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08/01/2018 at 12:48pm
Originally posted by mhnh007 mhnh007 wrote:

Originally posted by Nightsky Nightsky wrote:

LOL. Did he make trouble in Germany too?

Well, since he used to live in Germany for quite some time, I'm pretty sure that he caused some trouble (one way or another) over here...LOL  Now I don't know him personally (yet), but I've communicated with him a few times. So, based on my "experience" with and watching some vids of him, I was 100% sure to see/read something about BH-man after reading the title of the thread. Anyone who knows him or has seen vids and images of him could confirm that he is really a man among men. He probably has more testosterone in one single chest hair than Chuck Norris has in his whole body.
TT newbie View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote TT newbie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08/01/2018 at 2:52pm
At 4:40 the best hand backhand I´ve ever seen...
BH-Man View Drop Down
Premier Member
Premier Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BH-Man Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08/02/2018 at 2:43pm
Must have been some older vids... last few years I been too fh happy. I didn't start tt until I left Germany, but trouble is my business. I dont know if anyone has a video of my bh in the last year or so.

BH-Man isnt as bad-azz as he is made out to be, but his Alien Baby Boy is bad enough.

I gotta take a look at the vid.
Korea Foreign Table Tennis Club
Search for us on Facebook: koreaforeignttc
hunkeelin View Drop Down
Silver Member
Silver Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote hunkeelin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08/02/2018 at 3:05pm
Originally posted by TT newbie TT newbie wrote:

At 4:40 the best hand backhand I´ve ever seen...

LOL i quote the vid at that time stamp and so far only two noticed it. 

Edited by hunkeelin - 08/02/2018 at 3:06pm
APW46 View Drop Down
Assistant Moderator
Assistant Moderator

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote APW46 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08/03/2018 at 3:46pm
 OK clip, not sure about 'the boss' I was hoping from the title to be seeing a bit of Henzell lol. He was the Boss. 
The Older I get, The better I was.
heavyspin View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote heavyspin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08/03/2018 at 6:54pm
Perhaps "boss" is an acronym for "bat out, still strokes."
BH-Man View Drop Down
Premier Member
Premier Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BH-Man Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08/03/2018 at 11:35pm
I don't have too many chest hairs loaded with man sized "T", but I did play a very good match my friend filmed a couple frames on that very table in Swan in last year's CLC league... maybe that is the recent one with the buzz... still, William B vs William BH-Man is a 600 point plus deficit I would only win in a dream or handicap comp.

The excessive cho's in background could be cured with a little extra Clorox in the drinking water.
blahness View Drop Down
Premier Member
Premier Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote blahness Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08/04/2018 at 10:33pm
Lol, that was quite a lot of power for a hand backhand and forehand! 
-------
Viscaria
FH: Hurricane 8-80
BH: D05

Back to normal shape bats :(
hunkeelin View Drop Down
Silver Member
Silver Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote hunkeelin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08/07/2018 at 2:12pm
Originally posted by BH-Man BH-Man wrote:

I don't have too many chest hairs loaded with man sized "T", but I did play a very good match my friend filmed a couple frames on that very table in Swan in last year's CLC league... maybe that is the recent one with the buzz... still, William B vs William BH-Man is a 600 point plus deficit I would only win in a dream or handicap comp.

The excessive cho's in background could be cured with a little extra Clorox in the drinking water.

I'll give you some context. THis is a swan warrior open. The ICC and swan have a rivalry. And clubmate cheer for each other. Whenever one of their clubmate wins a point the kids will cheer for their club. That's why the excessive cho-ing. In a tourny and whenever you win a point your bench explode, you will definitely play hotter and hotter. It's good teammate and sportsmanship. Experience this first hand, a player can easily match up with their rating + 150~200usatt if their bench supports them whilstthe other players gets no support. 

Edited by hunkeelin - 08/07/2018 at 2:16pm
heavyspin View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote heavyspin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08/07/2018 at 4:11pm

I'll give you some context. THis is a swan warrior open. The ICC and swan have a rivalry. And clubmate cheer for each other. Whenever one of their clubmate wins a point the kids will cheer for their club. That's why the excessive cho-ing. In a tourny and whenever you win a point your bench explode, you will definitely play hotter and hotter. It's good teammate and sportsmanship. Experience this first hand, a player can easily match up with their rating + 150~200usatt if their bench supports them whilstthe other players gets no support. 

I hope you're not suggesting the loud cho-ing heard in this video is from a spectator.
pitigoi View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pitigoi Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08/07/2018 at 4:55pm
I could not watch for more than one minute due to cho-ing.
BH-Man View Drop Down
Premier Member
Premier Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BH-Man Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08/07/2018 at 5:27pm
You should have seen Trouble Makers vs Facebook in 2017 CLC for some team support and cheering...
BH-Man View Drop Down
Premier Member
Premier Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BH-Man Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08/07/2018 at 9:17pm

Originally posted by BH-Man BH-Man wrote:

I HAVE experienced this, many times, in several countries. I have also experienced this in Swan TTC many times too. I think HKLee speaks in general for those who do not see what motivated team supporters and players can do. It can get real. 

I do not think the cho in this vid is from supporters, but I wasn't there. However, a few of my fellow out of town trouble making friends were kickin' azz and taking down names over there and I will hear it from them.  

Once BH-Man is out of events and gets to cheering an d supporting friends, LOOKOUT, run for the hills.
piligrim View Drop Down
Premier Member
Premier Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote piligrim Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08/08/2018 at 6:20am
they looks overrated to me. doesn't looks like 2400 level
BH-Man View Drop Down
Premier Member
Premier Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BH-Man Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08/08/2018 at 4:55pm
William B is legit his level. He has so many tourney results to back his rating.

I get, this video does show Willian B ripping the head off his opponent and bellowing down his neck, but he can be just as fierce in a rally without showing all the macho stuff.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic