0 [0.00%]
6 [46.15%]
0 [0.00%]
You can not vote in this poll

Author
anubhav1984 View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote anubhav1984 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Always new and shiny!
    Posted: 08/14/2018 at 11:08am
Why not think of setting up an EJing service instead, where the player pays an initiation fee and receives a different setup to try, perhaps every month or every quarter?
Butterfly Viscaria FL
FH - Undecided
BH - Undecided
Sponsored Links

anubhav1984 View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote anubhav1984 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08/14/2018 at 2:27pm
Originally posted by anubhav1984 anubhav1984 wrote:

Why not think of setting up an EJing service instead, where the player pays an initiation fee and receives a different setup to try, perhaps every month or every quarter?

Seriously though, for the EJs in us, especially in this community, this idea would be just awesome! I can't wait for someone like TT11 or other big TT supplier to enable this option. I would subscribe to it for sure. 
Do you mind changing the poll to reflect the shift in idea LOLLOLBig smileBig smile
Butterfly Viscaria FL
FH - Undecided
BH - Undecided
Simas View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Simas Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08/15/2018 at 2:40pm
That's an unusual idea I'd say. 
Sorry, for not being supportive, but Imho regluing is not that big of a thing to have a special service for that.... all you need is glue and scissors (it's not like changing car tires -doable, but it takes a lot of effort). If you are not boosting, it takes 5 min, if you are, you are used to this process as you are doing it on a regular basis. Plus you have your own blade, compared to a having ~"rental" blade. For me that would be also an important factor. Maybe not so much for others...

The idea for a subscription service for Ejunkies seems more interesting for me too... you pay a monthly fee and you can choose from a selection of blades for a month or so and then choose another one... then after a year you find your ideal setup or get totally confused and imbalanced because of constantly having to adjust your technique... :D

(there are similar car-sharing/ rental subscription services and they work...)

Edited by Simas - 08/15/2018 at 2:41pm
Stiga Offensive Classic Legend
DHS Hurricane Neo3
Donic Bluefire JP01 Turbo
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic