Alex Table Tennis - MyTableTennis.NET Homepage
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - New Tenergy 05 HARD is coming out next Friday 28th
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login
tabletennis11.com

New Tenergy 05 HARD is coming out next Friday 28th

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12345 10>
Author
tom View Drop Down
Premier Member
Premier Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tom Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09/24/2018 at 3:59pm
great detailed review Koshkin,  I think the 05 hard will be interesting if it  plays like the sheets you have.
Sponsored Links

taczkid View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote taczkid Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09/24/2018 at 4:49pm
Sheets that Koshin has are fake, or better original sheets of T05 with some sort of booster that someone applied and is selling them PRO Tenergy or National Tenergy lol
Mickael View Drop Down
Silver Member
Silver Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mickael Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09/24/2018 at 5:00pm
Guys you are ignoring one major improvement! The durability :)
Imagine how much the sponge would last. T 05 lasted a long time now with T 05H it would take forever!
Nittaku Acoustic Carbon FL
Butterfly Dignics 05 2.1 FH
Butterfly Dignics 05 2.1 BH
taczkid View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote taczkid Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09/24/2018 at 5:02pm
Someone commented that I am a kid - I love that comment
I really hate ppl like you- why because u have no interest in this post... rather you have just nothing to do than sit and read and post retarded comments totally not on the subject but its ok hope u get paid by butterfly
And just to answer why I get mad about release pushed a month away, is because a company like butterfly should have all their ends tied together before announcing anything. (shiping, tweaks etc).
Be late with flowers for your wife 1 month and you will understand, or be late on credit card payment a month....lol

Anyhow, going back to Tenergy rubbers... Cant wait to get my hands on this Hard version! Just wished Butterfly would make a totally new rubbers similar to High speed Bryce, rasanter etc with thin topsheet and larger sponge rather than just giving us harder sponge...
I'm sure there will be 64Hard, 80Hard & 25hard very soon...
Who knows maybe XtraHard will be in 2 years. Tenergy as claimed by butterfly was developed/in process for 10 years, so since it came out in 2008 I was thinking that 2018 will be the launch of a totally new rubber by butterfly... But instead it took them 10 years to develop harder sponge   
koshkin View Drop Down
Silver Member
Silver Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote koshkin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09/24/2018 at 5:30pm
Originally posted by tom tom wrote:

great detailed review Koshkin,  I think the 05 hard will be interesting if it  plays like the sheets you have.

I'll know in November when T05H finally shows up.

ILya
BTY Mazunov ST
Dignics 05
koshkin View Drop Down
Silver Member
Silver Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote koshkin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09/24/2018 at 5:55pm
Originally posted by taczkid taczkid wrote:

And just to answer why I get mad about release pushed a month away, is because a company like butterfly should have all their ends tied together before announcing anything. (shiping, tweaks etc).

This is so spectacularly stupid, it is funny.

Have you ever worked for a company that makes physical products?  If the delay is only one month, they are way ahead of the curve.

ILya
BTY Mazunov ST
Dignics 05
zeio View Drop Down
Premier Member
Premier Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote zeio Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09/25/2018 at 5:31am
The release date has always been November 1st. Butterfly Online screwed that up. Strictly speaking, they are not Butterfly. They are only the distributor for North America. The company behind it is Bowmar Sports.

Outside Japan, Butterfly only have offices in China, South Korea, Germany and Thailand.
Viscaria FL - 91g
+ Neo H3 2.15 Blk - 44.5g(55.3g uncut bare)
+ Hexer HD 2.1 Red - 49.3g(68.5g 〃 〃)
= 184.8g
taczkid View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote taczkid Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10/23/2018 at 4:46pm
Looks like butterfly just changed their Release date/available date on their butterflyonline.com website yet again:
SmackDAT View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SmackDAT Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10/23/2018 at 4:57pm

Looks like butterfly just changed their Release date/available date on their butterflyonline.com website yet again:
Ouch...
Ahead of the curve, I think not. 
Only video games can be allowed delays, this is just a 2008 rubber with a harder sponge and the same imprint as Rozena/Bryce HS.
Zhang Jike ALC AN (88g)
Tenergy 05 Hard (2.1, B)
Tenergy 19 (2.1, R)
https://goo.gl/bFWoxW
purpletiesto View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote purpletiesto Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10/23/2018 at 5:17pm
[/QUOTE]
Only video games can be allowed delays
[/QUOTE]

That hit where it hurts.
benfb View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote benfb Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10/23/2018 at 7:50pm
That doesn't necessarily mean the official release date has changed. It could be due to a delay in the arrival of shipment.  That's pretty frequent of a problem for items arriving by container from another country (as opposed to just truck shipping within the US).  Of course, for those of us in the USA, that doesn't help -- we still aren't getting the rubber in November.
benfb View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote benfb Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10/23/2018 at 7:58pm

Someone commented that I am a kid - I love that comment
I really hate ppl like you- why because u have no interest in this post... rather you have just nothing to do than sit and read and post retarded comments totally not on the subject but its ok hope u get paid by butterfly
Be late with flowers for your wife 1 month and you will understand, or be late on credit card payment a month....lol

I can understand why you don't like being called a kid, but you're not doing yourself any favors with a post like this: "hate people like you" and "retarded comments" aren't the kinds of things that gain respect.  One of the ways that people can seem like kids (regardless of whether they actually one) is emotional, angry responses rather than thought out answers.

And I 'm sure none of us are happy about the push back on availability, but it really is a normal part of business.  It is much more rare to see announcements exactly line up with reality.
SmackDAT View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SmackDAT Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10/24/2018 at 5:53am
Originally posted by purpletiesto purpletiesto wrote:

[/QUOTE]
Only video games can be allowed delays
[/QUOTE]

That hit where it hurts.
[/QUOTE
Haha :D true though but hits hard
Zhang Jike ALC AN (88g)
Tenergy 05 Hard (2.1, B)
Tenergy 19 (2.1, R)
https://goo.gl/bFWoxW
taczkid View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote taczkid Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10/24/2018 at 10:53am
O wow Platinum Members reply. How about you reply to the original post and if you have nothing else to say then just don't...
patwhall View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote patwhall Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10/24/2018 at 2:45pm
So sounds like Butterfly is trying to emulate the success of Chinese rubber, especially the DHS Hurricane 3.  So people used to call China copy cat who pumps out cheap low quality stuff, what would you call Butterfly in this case?  Copy cat that copies cheap copy cat (no pun intended).  Tongue
DHS W997, H3 BS, FX-P
Nelt View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Nelt Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10/24/2018 at 3:11pm
T05hard is not emulation of H3/H3NEO and not the same like all new generation tensors (e.g. omega7asia, rhyzer) with hard sponge and soft topshit. It's has catapult, but you need to hit hard, very hard to get all potential of this rubber.
Tinykin View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Tinykin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10/24/2018 at 3:46pm
I just noticed that T05 hard is listed on the teessport website.
Blade:
Darker Speed90
Rubber Fh and Bh DHS Hurricane 3, 39/38deg

Delusion is an asset
AndySmith View Drop Down
Premier Member
Premier Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote AndySmith Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10/24/2018 at 4:04pm
Originally posted by Tinykin Tinykin wrote:

I just noticed that T05 hard is listed on the teessport website.

Delivery expected w/c 12th November.  Hope you're all saving your pennies!
This was a great signature until I realised it was overrated.
NBSR View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote NBSR Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10/26/2018 at 2:05pm
https://www.megaspin.net/store/default.asp?pid=b-tenergy-05-hard

Seems it's up for sale at Megaspin now.
Fulanodetal View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Fulanodetal Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10/26/2018 at 4:26pm
"$80 that Butterfly Online wants is a bargain. "

$80 for a sheet of rubber is not a bargain.

That's a ridiculous amount of money for a sheet of rubber. For that price that rubber better serve you breakfast in bed!

FdT
Magic_M View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Magic_M Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10/27/2018 at 6:48am
Just ordered a piece of T05 Hard (my curiosity was too big Wink). 
In red it is already available at my local store. Black will arrive next week.
Price here in Germany is 59,90€ (round about 69 USD) +shipping.
jpenmaster View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jpenmaster Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10/27/2018 at 8:52am
I was tempted to order but passed. I don't boost and I believe T05 Hard is meant to be boosted even though Butterfly would never say that . The only real complaint I heard about T05 was that it got too soft when boosted.

Edited by jpenmaster - 10/27/2018 at 8:54am
OSP Expert II w DNA Dragon Grip
mischasln View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mischasln Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10/27/2018 at 6:09pm
Originally posted by Magic_M Magic_M wrote:

Just ordered a piece of T05 Hard (my curiosity was too big Wink). 

May I ask where did you buy it?
chop4ever View Drop Down
Silver Member
Silver Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote chop4ever Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10/28/2018 at 1:24am
Originally posted by jpenmaster jpenmaster wrote:

I was tempted to order but passed. I don't boost and I believe T05 Hard is meant to be boosted even though Butterfly would never say that . The only real complaint I heard about T05 was that it got too soft when boosted.

Go for thin booster such as Nittaku Axel or Stiga Extreme.
FTL doesn't mean booster
and booster doesn't mean Falco.
There is no real "pro", "prov" or "NT" H3 in the market.
Falco is not a booster
Magic_M View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Magic_M Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10/28/2018 at 3:10am
Originally posted by mischasln mischasln wrote:

Originally posted by Magic_M Magic_M wrote:

Just ordered a piece of T05 Hard (my curiosity was too big Wink). 
May I ask where did you buy it?
I bought it here: http://rmk-sport-tt.de
jaja31 View Drop Down
Beginner
Beginner

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jaja31 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10/30/2018 at 2:54am
I will test T05 hard Thursday and make a report. Actually, it costs about 8000Yens, that is far less than 100$. I mounted this T05 hard on Timo Boll CAF. For BH, I glue Tibhar MXP. 
Amultart 88g - T05 2.1 - T05 2.1
Tokyo, League Division 2. Playing for more than 40 years
koshkin View Drop Down
Silver Member
Silver Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote koshkin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10/31/2018 at 4:54pm
I just got an e-mail from ButterflyOnline that there is a package coming my way.  I assume that is the two sheets for T05 Hard I pre-ordered, so I should have some impressions next week.

ILya
BTY Mazunov ST
Dignics 05
Tinykin View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Tinykin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10/31/2018 at 5:56pm
Let's have  a race.
First with a review gets a thank youSmile
First with a video review gets a very big thank you.Thumbs Up
Blade:
Darker Speed90
Rubber Fh and Bh DHS Hurricane 3, 39/38deg

Delusion is an asset
Makelele View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Makelele Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10/31/2018 at 6:06pm
Yes, I love the idea of a video review

Edited by Makelele - 10/31/2018 at 6:07pm
koshkin View Drop Down
Silver Member
Silver Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote koshkin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10/31/2018 at 10:25pm
Originally posted by Tinykin Tinykin wrote:

Let's have  a race.
First with a review gets a thank youSmile
First with a video review gets a very big thank you.Thumbs Up

I am not sure I have a lens wide enough capture all of my rotundness in a video review, but I'll see what I can do.

ILya
BTY Mazunov ST
Dignics 05
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12345 10>
  Share Topic