Alex Table Tennis - MyTableTennis.NET Homepage
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Best Serve Of The World

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
lamlangset View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote lamlangset Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Best Serve Of The World
    Posted: 10/23/2018 at 1:35am
This man Yellow Shirt, he use maxxxxx spin of table tennis serve in the match

Some people have controlled this serve easily

Edited by lamlangset - 11/02/2018 at 4:46am
https://www.youtube.com/user/tunglam15041993
Sponsored Links

Vince64 View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Vince64 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10/23/2018 at 1:49am
Originally posted by lamlangset lamlangset wrote:

Wait for it 5,4,3,2,1! Lol
ustabletennisresults.com
https://www.facebook.com/groups/408008237063185
mickd View Drop Down
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mickd Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10/23/2018 at 2:05am
I really just wanted to see how illegal the serve was going to be this time... I was not disappointed.
Vince64 View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Vince64 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10/23/2018 at 2:19am
Originally posted by mickd mickd wrote:

I really just wanted to see how illegal the serve was going to be this time... I was not disappointed.

We had a player at our tournament this past weekend whose serve if possible was more illegal than this one. LOL
ustabletennisresults.com
https://www.facebook.com/groups/408008237063185
Tassie52 View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Tassie52 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10/23/2018 at 3:04am

Just wondering why you keep posting such obviously illegal serves.  Is this some form of trolling?  What kind of response are you expecting from us?

Kolev View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kolev Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10/23/2018 at 3:17am
It is probably a joke, some sort of tt-prank....
Hallmark Carbon Extreme (x3)
FH: D05/G1/RX
BH: Z2/D64/Ω7Pro

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote lamlangset Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10/23/2018 at 3:21am
Originally posted by Kolev Kolev wrote:

It is probably a joke, some sort of tt-prank....
No, this is offical tourment in Viet Nam

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote lamlangset Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10/23/2018 at 3:23am
Originally posted by Tassie52 Tassie52 wrote:

Just wondering why you keep posting such obviously illegal serves.  Is this some form of trolling?  What kind of response are you expecting from us?

Sorry, I just want to share interesting things about table tennis. This is an official tournament, it has been going on for quite some time. There is no denying that spinning from serving is very good

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote lamlangset Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10/23/2018 at 3:30am
This is normal and acceptable in table tennis tournament in Viet Nam
FruitLoop View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote FruitLoop Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10/23/2018 at 4:29am
So they don't play by the rules in Vietnam? No one else cares about these types of serves. People here can do amazing finger spin serves too but they aren't legal and so arent used in official matches.
AgReZz View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote AgReZz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10/23/2018 at 5:24am
This is not even funny. Illegal serves and the other guy is terrible.
kolevtt View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kolevtt Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10/23/2018 at 6:16am
Maybe TT rules in Vietnam are different than these posted by ITTF.
I have seen this video long time ago.
DonnOlsen View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DonnOlsen Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10/23/2018 at 6:24am
Hi,

I too do not find this interesting at all, other than as an anecdote indicating Vietnam table tennis rules standards enforcement.  

By the way, what is "snake side spin?"  Based on my understanding of snakes, I don't see any snake qualities.

Thanks,
Tenergy: Two weeks of heaven, followed by three months of excellence, then, a nice rubber.
pongfugrasshopper View Drop Down
Premier Member
Premier Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pongfugrasshopper Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10/23/2018 at 9:18am

This is normal and acceptable in table tennis tournament in Viet Nam

It's a garbage serve from a garbage tournament (since they allow garbage).  OP, you're only making Vietnam TT look bad.  Hmmmm... maybe that is your ulterior motive.
ericd937 View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ericd937 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10/23/2018 at 10:16am
There are a lot of really good players in Vietnam, but there are also a lot of illegal serves. Especially the guys over 40 who haven't had professional coaching. 
Current Setup: TBS FH T80/BH D80
Official USATT Rating 1815
Current estimated level: 1800-1900.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote lamlangset Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10/23/2018 at 10:55am
Originally posted by ericd937 ericd937 wrote:

There are a lot of really good players in Vietnam, but there are also a lot of illegal serves. Especially the guys over 40 who haven't had professional coaching. 
Because they are not well trained and many of the athletes have not been trained in basic
in2spin View Drop Down
Silver Member
Silver Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote in2spin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10/23/2018 at 12:27pm
i had posted this video/link as a joke just a while ago as an example of the absurdity of people who do not follow the rules

the video, when originally posted, explained that this was a money (or maybe a beer) match, definitely not a tournament.  the video is like probably 8-10 years old

:)
in2spin View Drop Down
Silver Member
Silver Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote in2spin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10/23/2018 at 12:28pm
Originally posted by ericd937 ericd937 wrote:

That could be said/can be true of any country.

Any.

:)
balldance View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote balldance Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10/23/2018 at 1:57pm
As a Vietnamese, I just feel embarrassed with these things. First of all, it's not legal in Vietnam although many guys get away with illegal serves.

And the serves in this particular videos would be called in most serious tournaments, although in certain areas of Vietnam, it might be accepted. More often people would hide the ball with their free arm or throw the ball back to their bodies or both, no toss serves, etc. Those are pretty common in Vietnam. I think 70% players don't like that and follow the rules, but 30% often serves illegally and they push for them to be accepted because they have too much advantage with illegal serves. They would make a fuss if anybody call their serves and since people generally don't want to involve in those situations, they just reluctantly accept the serves. Our table tennis federation doesn't have a lot of money, they don't organize tournaments for non-pro players. The non-pro tournaments are held by clubs, companies and individuals so most of those tournaments don't have good/qualified umpires, so it's even easier for those cheaters.

Simas View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Simas Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10/25/2018 at 7:01am
Originally posted by balldance balldance wrote:

As a Vietnamese, I just feel embarrassed with these things. First of all, it's not legal in Vietnam although many guys get away with illegal serves.

And the serves in this particular videos would be called in most serious tournaments, although in certain areas of Vietnam, it might be accepted. More often people would hide the ball with their free arm or throw the ball back to their bodies or both, no toss serves, etc. Those are pretty common in Vietnam. I think 70% players don't like that and follow the rules, but 30% often serves illegally and they push for them to be accepted because they have too much advantage with illegal serves. They would make a fuss if anybody call their serves and since people generally don't want to involve in those situations, they just reluctantly accept the serves. Our table tennis federation doesn't have a lot of money, they don't organize tournaments for non-pro players. The non-pro tournaments are held by clubs, companies and individuals so most of those tournaments don't have good/qualified umpires, so it's even easier for those cheaters.

that's crazy
Stiga Offensive Classic Legend
DHS Hurricane Neo3
Donic Bluefire JP01 Turbo
Simas View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Simas Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10/25/2018 at 7:03am
Originally posted by Vince64 Vince64 wrote:

Originally posted by mickd mickd wrote:

We had a player at our tournament this past weekend whose serve if possible was more illegal than this one. LOL

how is that possible? 
Did the ball bounce only on the opponent's side of the table like in tennis? :D
Stiga Offensive Classic Legend
DHS Hurricane Neo3
Donic Bluefire JP01 Turbo
smackman View Drop Down
Assistant Moderator
Assistant Moderator

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote smackman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10/25/2018 at 7:41pm
Originally posted by AgReZz AgReZz wrote:

This is not even funny. Illegal serves and the other guy is terrible.

I think the other guy is not a bad player, he is dressed like a player and having seen the full version of the video several years ago I remember he had some good serves too
you can't tell much from two highlighted serves cut and pasted from years ago

the thing is the ball is over the table before the serve
he then tosses the ball back to his bat and he leans over as much as possible to hide everything

Ulmo Duality,Donic BlueGrip C2 red max ,Yinhe Super Kim Ox Black
NZ table tennis selector, third in the World (plate Doubles)I'm Listed on the ITTF website
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic