Alex Table Tennis - MyTableTennis.NET Homepage
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - Yoshimura/t05/max-p/dianchi d/hurricane long 5 new
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Yoshimura/t05/max-p/dianchi d/hurricane long 5 new

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12345 6>
Author
Poseidon View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Poseidon Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11/13/2018 at 6:46pm
I reserved a tenergy from you, never got any followup..
Sponsored Links

Pioneer View Drop Down
Silver Member
Silver Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Pioneer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11/13/2018 at 6:59pm
I want Viscaria, TB ALC and 2 Tenergy05 FX 2.1mm (red and black) ... can you provide them?
if so please reserve them and send me pics.

Edited by Pioneer - 11/13/2018 at 7:02pm
Blade: Timo Boll ZLF ST
My Feedback

HarmonicTT View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote HarmonicTT Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11/13/2018 at 7:02pm
Besides jtf92 and kindof99
Send me a new dm I had to wipe my inbox again
Pioneer View Drop Down
Silver Member
Silver Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Pioneer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11/13/2018 at 7:24pm
Originally posted by HarmonicTT HarmonicTT wrote:

Besides jtf92 and kindof99
Send me a new dm I had to wipe my inbox again
I think I'm second in line after kindof99 , you told me so and I can send you our messages.

My Feedback

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote HarmonicTT Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11/14/2018 at 2:13am
Timo boll alc is cancelled for now

Only about 15 viscarias left!!!!!
First come first serve
No more tenergy rubbers until another week or two. Those who paid or are waiting are getting taken care of. Thank you
spinny View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote spinny Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11/14/2018 at 7:10am
Just received the order from Harmonic.  The order arrived with the condition as described.   Very good guy and easy to deal with.   Definitely will order from him again.  Recommended!
xujinjiang99 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote xujinjiang99 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11/14/2018 at 3:43pm
Just got the rubbers from HarmonicTT, which are exactly as described. Excellent communications as well.
Highly recommended!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote HarmonicTT Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11/14/2018 at 4:26pm
Thank you guys for the feedback I will keep this thread alive for probably a good majority of my thread posts
Please be understanding of my prices and try not to ask for deeper discounts as I don't profit off of this like some sellers do. I make zero cents. All I do is help buyers with better prices. If I could I would give it to you guys for free but we all know that is the not the world we live in

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote HarmonicTT Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11/14/2018 at 5:49pm
Blades will be 130 each for viscaria starting now
If you buy 2 it'll be 5 dollars off and so forth
If you get 3 it'll be 10 dollars off etc

Edited by HarmonicTT - 11/15/2018 at 12:43am
Humble Bear View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Humble Bear Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11/14/2018 at 10:33pm
Hi,

I reserved the 85g before the price hike.  Do you actually have that weight?  If yes, please let me know where to paypal the $120.

Thanks
ZJK ALC, MJ SZLC, Viscaria
Pioneer View Drop Down
Silver Member
Silver Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Pioneer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11/15/2018 at 7:39am
Originally posted by Humble Bear Humble Bear wrote:

Hi,

I reserved the 85g before the price hike.  Do you actually have that weight?  If yes, please let me know where to paypal the $120.

Thanks
I have reserved from him 2 blades and 2 rubbers, but now he wants to charge me retroactively!!
My Feedback

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote HarmonicTT Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11/15/2018 at 8:49am
Originally posted by Pioneer Pioneer wrote:

Hi,

Thanks

I have reserved from him 2 blades and 2 rubbers, but now he wants to charge me retroactively!!

You want to keep lying? This is why I didn't answer you. I'm not selling to you. Everyone else had no issue or I sold it as promised
Kindoff99 is first and if you don't like the pricing then so be it you're more like than happy to buy it at full retail price. And actually because of you I might just stop selling period after my last few orders.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote HarmonicTT Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11/15/2018 at 9:03am
If you guys didn't know I have a life I literally spent my whole damn day off helping everyone out with their orders and pricing. I work literally every day so when I don't reply it means I'm tired especially when I recieve them at midnight or first thing in the next morning. Give me a break sheesh. Stop asking for things that are already said or mentioned. And btw if I hear or see anyone else ask for more "discount" then my already said price I will stop this and take my business elsewhere
Pioneer View Drop Down
Silver Member
Silver Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Pioneer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11/15/2018 at 9:06am

Hi,

Thanks

You want to keep lying? This is why I didn't answer you. I'm not selling to you. Everyone else had no issue or I sold it as promised
Kindoff99 is first and if you don't like the pricing then so be it you're more like than happy to buy it at full retail price. And actually because of you I might just stop selling period after my last few orders.
Thank you for calling me a liar, that is really a class from you!! 
But I would like to know what exactly I lied about, be specific please.
My Feedback

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote HarmonicTT Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11/15/2018 at 9:11am
When did I say you're going to pay $500 for 1 blade and 2 rubbers
When did I say you're going to pay $200 more for anything?
I literally asked is $30 more that much of a difference when you're already saving a bunch vs retail price?. I could've said many things worse if you want to see class.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote HarmonicTT Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11/15/2018 at 9:12am
$350 is what I asked for 2 blades and 2 rubbers
$320 or so would've been my asking before. $350 is only $30 more

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote HarmonicTT Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11/15/2018 at 9:14am
Regardless I already have enough to deal with. Either you like it or you don't I have yet to receive any complaints
Pioneer View Drop Down
Silver Member
Silver Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Pioneer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11/15/2018 at 9:24am
First of all, we have agreed to pay you 300$ for viscaria + tb alc + 02 tenergy shipped ... then you asked for 360$ then lowered to 350$, no?
I have the private messages between us, if you wanna me post them here just to refresh your memory just tell me ...
Thanks

Edited by Pioneer - 11/15/2018 at 9:25am
My Feedback

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote HarmonicTT Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11/15/2018 at 9:28am
And then you wanted to drop the timo boll alc
Oh I remember and I remember telling you I had to adjust my prices accordingly but no guess that doesn't do much
I was going to offer them for $325 instead for that bundle but oh well

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote HarmonicTT Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11/15/2018 at 9:37am
Also please stop spamming my post. I will create a new if neccessary Moderators or admins. Either you buy or ask a question don't post on here unless it's important. Keep pricing and such to dm and email. This site alone is already giving me connectivity and response issues.
Pioneer View Drop Down
Silver Member
Silver Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Pioneer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11/15/2018 at 9:41am

And then you wanted to drop the timo boll alc
Oh I remember and I remember telling you I had to adjust my prices accordingly but no guess that doesn't do much
I was going to offer them for $325 instead for that bundle but oh well
I have dropped the tb alc because you hiked the price due to "dealer price increases" as you said, and I didn't want to press you to stick with your previous prices (my fault?) , because your original offer was 120$ for one blade and 110$ if I take 2 blades ... and here in the same post I asked you if I take both of them for 210$ you said "correct" 

Edited by Pioneer - 02/20/2019 at 6:33pm
My Feedback

Pioneer View Drop Down
Silver Member
Silver Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Pioneer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11/15/2018 at 9:43am

The T.B ALC is new? and if I take it along with one viscaria the price is 210$ shipped inside US?

Correct pioneer^
Here you are the evidence!!
My Feedback

Pioneer View Drop Down
Silver Member
Silver Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Pioneer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11/15/2018 at 9:47am

-- Previous Private Message --
Sent by : HarmonicTT
Sent : 02/11/2018 at 10:26am

It would be $310 but I can let it go for 300 flat shipped 
Usps roughly 3 or so days not long 

-- Previous Private Message --
Sent by : Pioneer
Sent : 11/02/2018 at 10:19am

Hi ... 
How many days does it take to CA using usps? and if you shipped today it will arrive on?
Do you have Tenergy 05fx? if so, I want the viscaria + tb alc + 2 tenergy 05fx one red and one black, how much should I pay?

Thanx

What do you thaink about that?
My Feedback

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote HarmonicTT Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11/15/2018 at 9:52am
Don't get what your concern is if I offered you already. Either take it or leave it. And yes my original plan and offer according to you 300 for both
Pioneer View Drop Down
Silver Member
Silver Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Pioneer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11/15/2018 at 10:00am

Don't get what your concern is if I offered you already. Either take it or leave it. And yes my original plan and offer according to you 300 for both
Thank you for proving ME LYING LOLLOLLOL
My Feedback

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote HarmonicTT Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11/15/2018 at 10:06am
I didn't jack up prices retroactively
All you did was waste your time trying to prove nothing

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote HarmonicTT Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11/15/2018 at 10:06am
Guess you don't want it then. Stop wasting my time
Baal View Drop Down
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Baal Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11/15/2018 at 1:21pm
Pioneer, he is not obligated to sell to you or anyone else.  He should state clearly the price and avoid anything that looks like he is auctioning to the highest bidder.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote HarmonicTT Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11/15/2018 at 1:40pm
Originally posted by Baal Baal wrote:

Pioneer, he is not obligated to sell to you or anyone else.  He should state clearly the price and avoid anything that looks like he is auctioning to the highest bidder.

Correct and in no way am I trying to wager a auction bidding war. I have what I have and then sell them accordingly or take special arrangements if that is what they request :)
Pioneer View Drop Down
Silver Member
Silver Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Pioneer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11/15/2018 at 1:44pm
Originally posted by Baal Baal wrote:

Thank you for your response, 
Sure he is not obliged to sell me, and actually I don't want to buy anything from him now ...
My whole point is that we have agreed on a price (he didn't state that the prices are subject to any increase) and he reneged and asked to hike the price (he edited the prices post now) and accused me of lying.

Thanks
My Feedback

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12345 6>
  Share Topic