Alex Table Tennis - MyTableTennis.NET Homepage
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Footwork training on a Tennis court

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
heavyspin View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote heavyspin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Footwork training on a Tennis court
    Posted: 10/06/2020 at 10:44am
I'm still avoiding indoor facilities so I decided to try footwork training on a tennis court. I just wish the net posts were farther apart.

An EJ to a table tennis player is an equipment junkie. An ej to a mathematician is a standard basis vector.
Sponsored Links

Valiantsin View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Valiantsin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10/06/2020 at 10:59am
take care of your knees and back.
mjamja View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mjamja Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10/06/2020 at 4:10pm
Gives a whole new meaning to the film makers term "jump cut".

Mark
heavyspin View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote heavyspin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10/06/2020 at 6:33pm
Originally posted by mjamja mjamja wrote:

Gives a whole new meaning to the film makers term "jump cut".

Mark
Why did Heavyspin jump over the net? 
To get to the other side.
An EJ to a table tennis player is an equipment junkie. An ej to a mathematician is a standard basis vector.
silentworker View Drop Down
Beginner
Beginner

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote silentworker Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11/08/2021 at 5:28pm
I've been a fitness tracker for over 15 years, and I've had all kinds of guys come to me, some from karate, some from basketball, some from boxing, and then recently. I coached a girl who was a tennis player. I can tell you that tennis and soccer players have the same goals - explosive speed and endurance. I recently ran into a problem that the tennis player was training in had a lot of rubbing. And I asked my colleague, and he gave me a link to a site where he bought sports equipment and a variety of clothing and shoes for their charges. Here he is, by the way, https://www.tennisshoez.com. I can say that the quality there is excellent because after I ordered my mentee's shoes, she has never rubbed shoes, although the new shoes had a chafing property in the beginning.

Edited by silentworker - 11/08/2021 at 5:28pm
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic