Alex Table Tennis - MyTableTennis.NET Homepage
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login
tabletennis11.com

2019 WTTC: April 21-28, 2019. Budapest, HUN.

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
Author
FruitLoop View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote FruitLoop Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03/09/2019 at 9:15am
Originally posted by kakapo kakapo wrote:

LSW had her chances in the past but she did’nt manged to win a major title, also Because of DN’s comedy talent...now, I think she is done, less reactive, mentally fragile...I think she is simply still in the team like Ma Lin was in the team the last year he played...respect for the « oldies »....

Ding Ning world number one, defending champion and second place in Marvellous 12 was picked for respect for the oldies?? I've heard it all now.

Imagine a world number 2 not being selected. Merciless. ITTF obviously don't want more Chinese dominance but for China to leave out someone who would be the number one best player by far on any other nation on earth is kind of insane.
kakapo View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kakapo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03/09/2019 at 9:48am
Originally posted by FruitLoop FruitLoop wrote:

LSW had her chances in the past but she did’nt manged to win a major title, also Because of DN’s comedy talent...now, I think she is done, less reactive, mentally fragile...I think she is simply still in the team like Ma Lin was in the team the last year he played...respect for the « oldies »....

Ding Ning world number one, defending champion and second place in Marvellous 12 was picked for respect for the oldies?? I've heard it all now.

Imagine a world number 2 not being selected. Merciless. ITTF obviously don't want more Chinese dominance but for China to leave out someone who would be the number one best player by far on any other nation on earth is kind of insane.

Who is talking about DN selction??? It is only about LSW and ZYL....

I only mentioned DN because she stole the title LSW should have won....
At the end LSW will retire without major titles in hand...

And...I can imagine a world number 2 not being selected since....Zhu Yuling is...N°2 :))

To me, it is scandalous and not deserved for ZYL regarding her work and results in the last 2 years. She is the most regular one.

I mentioned Ma Lin because he messed lots of times before his last WTTC , losing from Robinot, Lenquist, average Japanese players...but they took him because  ??? Maybe because he had never won the WTTC, or because it was his last year ??? At the end he lost in the last 32 without glory....

Edited by kakapo - 03/09/2019 at 10:02am
accoustic carbon inner,fastarc G1 max, feint soft 1,5mm
mykonos96 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mykonos96 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03/09/2019 at 10:13am

And...I can imagine a world number 2 not being selected since....Zhu Yuling is...N°2 :))

To me, it is scandalous and not deserved for ZYL regarding her work and results in the last 2 years. She is the most regular one.

I mentioned Ma Lin because he messed lots of times before his last WTTC , losing from Robinot, Lenquist, average Japanese players...but they took him because  ??? Maybe because he had never won the WTTC, or because it was his last year ??? At the end he lost in the last 32 without glory....
£

A choker coach  to a choker player
blahness View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote blahness Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03/09/2019 at 9:09pm
Originally posted by mykonos96 mykonos96 wrote:

�£

So savage.....Confused
-------
Tacky rubber lover :)

Stiga Clipper CR

FH: Hurricane 8
BH: Hurricane 3 Neo
mykonos96 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mykonos96 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03/10/2019 at 11:48am
Originally posted by blahness blahness wrote:

Originally posted by mykonos96 mykonos96 wrote:

�£

So savage.....Confused

He can explain the science of choking on his own
kakapo View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kakapo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03/10/2019 at 12:25pm
Can you develop what you mean ??? I don’t understand your argumentation .

Edited by kakapo - 03/10/2019 at 12:41pm
mykonos96 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mykonos96 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03/10/2019 at 4:27pm

Can you develop what you mean ??? I don’t understand your argumentation .

Since ma lin has lost many important matches because he choked he must know  to cope that feeling
Choke: when you suddenly run out of gas and stop playing your game , your mind goes blank
kakapo View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kakapo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03/11/2019 at 2:52am
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
  Share Topic