Alex Table Tennis - MyTableTennis.NET Homepage
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Is TTnPP reliable?

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
ultraspin98 View Drop Down
Beginner
Beginner

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ultraspin98 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Is TTnPP reliable?
    Posted: 11/05/2019 at 10:56am
Hello guys,
I want to buy dhs neo h3 provincial blue sponge. I found this rubber on TT11, PROTT and TTnPP. TT11 is too expensive, PROTT has god price but they don't sell glue. TTnPP has the best prices and they sell even dianchi glue. My question is: are their rubber legit?
This is the rubber that I would like to buy.
Is here anyone who have bought this exact rubber (or even other type of h3 blue sponge) from this shop?
mykonos96 View Drop Down
Silver Member
Silver Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mykonos96 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11/05/2019 at 11:26am
Originally posted by ultraspin98 ultraspin98 wrote:

Hello guys,
I want to buy dhs neo h3 provincial blue sponge. I found this rubber on TT11, PROTT and TTnPP. TT11 is too expensive, PROTT has god price but they don't sell glue. TTnPP has the best prices and they sell even dianchi glue. My question is: are their rubber legit?
This is the rubber that I would like to buy.
Is here anyone who have bought this exact rubber (or even other type of h3 blue sponge) from this shop?

I bought 2 andro rubbers very cheap and they were good both of them
JediJesseS View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JediJesseS Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11/05/2019 at 11:55am
Yes it is very reliable but sometimes the communication back and forth (if needed) isn't great.
chroot View Drop Down
Silver Member
Silver Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote chroot Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11/05/2019 at 12:21pm
It's good & reliable if you don't mind a little longer shipping.
BTY Viscaria 90g
DHS Hurricane 3 NEO, 39/2.1
BTY Tenergy 05 1.9

My Feedbacks
p3v56yahoocom View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote p3v56yahoocom Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11/05/2019 at 8:29pm
To the best of my knowledge, TTnPP is nothing but an entrepôt. I think their business model is simply to buy from Taobao upon receiving web orders and then send them out to customers.
Fulanodetal View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Fulanodetal Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11/06/2019 at 12:19am
Yes.

FdT.
purpletiesto View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote purpletiesto Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11/06/2019 at 6:46am
Originally posted by p3v56yahoocom p3v56yahoocom wrote:

To the best of my knowledge, TTnPP is nothing but an entrepôt. I think their business model is simply to buy from Taobao upon receiving web orders and then send them out to customers.

Nope not true
fmarek View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote fmarek Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11/07/2019 at 4:16pm
ZJK ALC, FH: Sanwei Target National, BH: DHS Skyline 3-60 H37
Viscaria ALC, FH: DHS Hurricane3 H38 deg, BH: DHS Hurricane3 Neo H39
Kolev View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kolev Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11/07/2019 at 5:25pm
Prott.VIP       
Yeah, those guys know how to sell their stuff, or do they..
Custom numbered blades for $650????!!!!!! . .and meanwhile a  provincial rubber for measly 40$...!!!!
Suddenly I lost my sense of humour
Foco OFF+(2)
FH: Omega 7 Pro/ MX-P
BH: Dignics 005/ Primus
fmarek View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote fmarek Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11/07/2019 at 7:11pm
Originally posted by Kolev Kolev wrote:

Prott.VIP       
Yeah, those guys know how to sell their stuff, or do they..
Custom numbered blades for $650????!!!!!! . .and meanwhile a  provincial rubber for measly 40$...!!!!
Suddenly I lost my sense of humour

You are saying that rubber is most likely to be fake? I am not trying to defend them. Maybe other members dealt with both shops. Just raising the awareness.

P.S.
Yes, blade for $650. You know that you can win a big tournament only if you play one of these blades. There must be some ECBDS installed in the handle.
ZJK ALC, FH: Sanwei Target National, BH: DHS Skyline 3-60 H37
Viscaria ALC, FH: DHS Hurricane3 H38 deg, BH: DHS Hurricane3 Neo H39
ttforlife View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ttforlife Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11/09/2019 at 8:43pm
Originally posted by fmarek fmarek wrote:

$40

Just ordered the $40 39D 2.15mm provincial neo blue sponge. I'm currently using the same sheet type purchased from an EX provincial team player so I know my current one is legit. After I play with the new one I'll come back with how it plays in comparison.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic